Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

dislike

I have it: 4 I want it: 66

soapy
Muguet 2011 Guerlain for women Pictures

Muguet 2011 by Guerlain is a Floral fragrance for women. Muguet 2011 was launched in 2011. The fragrance features lily-of-the-valley.

Lily-of-the-Valley

Fleurine

Simply the best muguet.

diana.fourney
diana.fourney

Although I have not tried or tested this perfume. I really like the Muguet by Molinard Les Fleurs de Provence and it is quite inexpensive. I wear it almost every day.

aspirina
aspirina

More than 700 dollars in ebay..i guess it smells great..but that is insane.

CavyQueen
CavyQueen

Hi! If you go to a store that carries it (i.e., Saks 5th Avenue or Neiman Marcus) they will usually have the fragrance in a plain glass spray bottle so people can test it. Also, they may have a decant and will take a strip of paper and dip it in the decant for you. I smelled it and it is just like the original Muguet. I have the original and I think the $595 price tag is extremely excessive. I hope this helps.

Meryyy
Meryyy

is there any possibility to test this perfume?

suile
suile

The bottle looks potentially gorgeous, which puts me in a dilemma, as I don't really like full on lily of the valley fragrances.

Muguet 2011 by Guerlain 4.09 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Muguet 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Muguet 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muguet 2011 by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muguet 2011 by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Diorissimo Guerlain Myrrhe & Delires Guerlain Iris Ganache Guerlain Angélique Noire Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Elie Saab Le Parfum Worth Je Reviens Guerlain Cuir Beluga Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa Creed Original Santal Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Dior Forever and Ever Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Lancome O de L`Orangerie Thierry Mugler Womanity Guerlain Rose Nacree du Desert Guerlain Mon Precieux Nectar Coty Muguet de Bois