Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Muguet Guerlain for women

Muguet Guerlain for women
dislike

A special perfume, a unique story, released in sale for only 1 day in a year – May 12th in Guerlain's stores. This is a fragrance that celebrates arrival of spring 2009, composed of aromas characteristic of this time of year.

This is a fragrance of awakening of nature, delicate, luxurious and refreshing. Muguet is Guerlain's overture to beautiful spring days composed of aromas of citruses, which are sparkling and playful. The main role is taken over by bergamot tingling your nostrils and introducing a floral bouquet of lily and lily of the valley, with fresh waves of jasmine and rose. The fragrance is a delicate and refreshing story, told only for this spring. Its flacon is transparent and made of glass, with a white atomizer, which gives it a special retro style. The flacon is decorated with green ribbon and white threads. A very romantic edition.

Lily Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Jasmine Bergamot

Muguet 2011
Muguet 2012

Muguet Fragrance Reviews

Little Cooling
Little Cooling

I would love to have this beautiful fragrance...the bottle is to die for :)

mjc17601
mjc17601

Smelled this at Bergdorf's NYC yesterday during Sniffapalozza Spring Fling 2012. Very pretty, since I do love Lily of the Valley scents. But the price was way off...over $500.00. Lily of the Valley is a flower scent that is composed via artificially, nothing natural, no lily of the valley oils. The bottle was pretty too, but ...Guerlain, I love your scents, but I am not a fool.
Take this one back to the board...

Natalie467
Natalie467

I got a whiff of this in the store today, got to take home a paper sample. Nice scent, I instantly thought of Coty's Muguet, the older formulation I had as a kid back in the 70's, which I haven't smelled since. Pretty, fresh and spring like, a touch green, no Guerlaine base though.

Not my style of perfume, and with that price tag it is definitely not my style. Even if it had a reasonable price or I got it as a gift it's not something I'd wear.

And I do think this "only for sale one day a year" concept is ridiculous. And for $580 it should include a big, juicy man to spray it on me whenever needed. I'm just glad I didn't fall head over heels for this perfume.

Eleanore
Eleanore

Equally infuriating is this: The Guerlain Boutique called me about it today. Apparently, it's $585 Canadian. O.K. I paid $260 for Rose Barbare, but this is ridiculous. I wonder if they would send me a sample? NOT!!

gingergirl60
gingergirl60

very infuriating for Geurlain enthusiasts,to have it for sale for one day only!

guest_jiritoth.5@videotron.ca
guest_jiritoth.5@videotron.ca

muguet is lovely because it cames in spring, is a humble flower,under trees..
white like snow...

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

This was probably the most adorable perfume bottle i've ever seen. I hate to say it, but I do judge a book by its cover sometimes, this is a good example. If this scent had been found in another bottle I might not have picked it up from my friend's vanity, but luckily I did! Upon sniffing I realized that this scent reminds me of exactly what it's made to be reminiscent of; a crisp spring day! This is a lovely and fresh scent, and though i've never seen it in a store, only on my friend's vanity, I would love to own it some day!

rosesbecomeme
rosesbecomeme

Just what is the point ? This is elitest and ridiculous. I am sure it will be lovely but putting something on sale for one day in just boutiques .I figure it's their loss as a lot more people might buy it if it was made more readily available. Even if I was outside a boutique I wouldn't buy it on principal.

Muguet by Guerlain 4.53 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Muguet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Muguet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muguet by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muguet by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Diorissimo Guerlain Iris Ganache Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain Angélique Noire Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Idylle Frederic Malle En Passant Givenchy Amarige Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Chloe Love Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Hermes Eau des Merveilles Stella McCartney Stella Narciso Rodriguez Essence Amouage Amouage Gold pour Femme