Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Nahema Guerlain for women

Nahema Guerlain for women
dislike

I have it: 412 I had it: 116 I want it: 429 My signature: 11

Nahema Guerlain for women Pictures Nahema Guerlain for women Pictures Nahema Guerlain for women Pictures Nahema Guerlain for women Pictures Nahema Guerlain for women Pictures Nahema Guerlain for women Pictures Nahema Guerlain for women Pictures

Nahema was created by Jean-Paul Guerlain in 1979. The top notes are rose, peach, bergamot and green notes in alliance with fresh aldehyde notes. The heart is created of luscious hyacinth, Bulgarian rose, ylang-ylang, jasmine, lilac and lily of the valley. The war, base is composed of vanilla, passion flower, Peru balsam, vetiver and sandalwood. The fragrance is exuberant, even heavy, with dark, honey-like base notes which emphasize the delicacy of rose.

Aldehydes Green Notes Peach Bergamot Rose

Lilac Jasmine Hiacynth Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Bulgarian Rose

Peru Balsam Passionfruit Sandalwood Vanilla Vetiver

Rose Etoile de Hollande
Ce Soir Ou Jamais

Nahema Fragrance Reviews

Peta22
Peta22

I thought I’d fallen had for Shalimar Vanille Mexique and Parfum Initial but Nahema has stolen my heart yet again! I’m ecstatic that the decant bottles have screw top lids so I can keep sniffing the perfume straight from the bottle to sample the top notes – rather than spraying it and wasting any of this precious juice. Initially, Nahema, to me, is amazingly bright and fresh roses complete with that citrusy tang that makes fresh roses so delightful and topped off with a touch of gorgeous ylang ylang… I’ve been inhaling this like an addict for the last hour and, as intense as it is, I haven’t the slightest feeling of having had enough – I think I could bathe in this stuff! It is truly divine! From the dabs I put on my wrist a couple of hours ago, I felt the top notes lasted for the first hour or so then it began to develop into a warmer rose/vanilla aroma… it’s mellowed considerably but still enchantingly beautiful. I can’t pick up the softer nuances of the dry-down at the moment (probably because I keep going back and sniffing the top notes from the bottle!) but I know they are there because I was getting slight wafts of them a short while ago – soft powdery, dusty rose with the occasional burst of freshness again when I move in certain ways.
As a note of interest, I found this transcript of an interview with Theirry Wasser... It seems that the rumours of Nahema containing no rose are untrue..
"Nahema! There is so much rose in it. I think, with Après L'Ondée, it's my second most-expensive concentrate. So much rose! Absolute, oil and everything. And that's why IFRA is after it, because of the rose and the methyl eugenol. Rose from Bulgaria is between 1.5% to 2% methyl eugenol, and the absolute is 2.5% to 3%. And that's the chemical which, allegedly, potentially, will kill us all. I really and truly suspect that Nahema is a weapon of mass destruction.'
Extract from Persolaise blogspot or google 'nahema-is-weapon-of-mass-destruction'

Eloquaint
Eloquaint

So pretty.

I am not really a fan of rose perfumes; I don't think rose translates well from plant to perfume. But the rose in Nahema is green, peppery and uncloying, a lovely spicy smell. Then I get what I think of as the Guerlain peach, the peach note that I associate with Mitsouko, and a creamy sweetness with a tiny bit of funkiness, like something that's going a little off.

Hours into the dry down there's another wave of rose, and the smell of dry, sweet wood, and honey. Nahema has wonderful depth and evolves beautifully. Well worth trying.

ms rochambeau
ms rochambeau

Knowing this was based on rose, I had never intended to try it. But I came across one of those vintage parfum minis with the blue plastic top. I'm not a big fan of fruity florals in general, so the mystery to me is why I like this so much when it opens like a big, sparkling, fruity rose. This is a strange scent, so I can't begin to articulate how it unfolds. All I can say is that as the scent quiets down there is almost a Caron-like darkness that starts to play out and begins to nestle the jammy rose inside. At this point it brings to mind Caron's Fleurs de Rocaille, but Nahema has it's own amazing thing going and by the time you get to the gorgeous drydown it's hard to believe that the scent started out the way the way it did. This scent should be experienced even if you are not a fan of florals or fruity-florals in general.

Dinkum
Dinkum

Rich, luscious decadent jammy/fruity kind of rose. Hard to believe there´s no real rose in it...

Have not tried in EDT or EDP, so can´t comment on that. (Although I guess I would love to have some EDP as well). This review is for the pure perfume. Been looking out for it for a long time, so glad I finally got hold of it. I´ll treasure it to the last drop :)

themonkeys
themonkeys

this to is a rounded smooth intense very deep and alluring with a deep soulful heart , whimsical ,remembered like a lovely dream

deadidol
deadidol

This was mainly a nutty, creamy sandalwood with traces of waxy honey and some low-level animalic facets. There’s a green, stemmy note that slides in later—a subtly bitter kind of thing—but aside from that and a splash of peach aldehyde and ionones, there’s not much going on with this. Quite balsamic and polite, but lacks any real adventure. It’s a solid enough fragrance, but feels anachronistic as, for me, it conjures up the impression of a bustling 1970s fragrance counter with lots of bad fashion and bad decor floating around. It certainly feels old, but not in a vintage sense.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I've been dying of curiosity to try Nahema for a very long time, and a fellow Fragrantican popped a surprise decanted vial into a box of swapped perfumes--I literally gasped out loud!

This is truly a golden liquid, deep yellow-orange and slightly oily looking; it looks rich. The scent starts briefly--the first 20 seconds--like PW Tea Rose...a coarse, rather loud but very true rose. Then, the other notes--the hyacinth, the lilac, the lily, the jasmine--rise up and gently reign in the rose. "Shhh, shhh" they say; "that's not how this perfume is going to be". And it suddently gets very quiet, like spring rain on a garden; and the soft, powdery florals of lily, lilac and hyacinth become the notes you can smell instead. The aldehyde's keep things light, but this doesn't get pinchy.

I really don't smell sandalwood or vetiver; Nahema doesn't get that rich or warm, but neither is it cold. Nahema reminds me a bit of Jacamo Silences, and of Fidji--cool, spring blooms--but Nahema is not quite as chilly as those 2, nor is it as powdery, as it lacks the galbanum that Fidji and Silences share. I think the sandal, vetiver and even the reigned-in rose make Nahema a warmer scent.

By the dry down, there is a distinct peach note. It is a dry peach, which reminded me of YSL Yvresse, but without the oakmoss.

I wish it had stronger sillage; my skin is a bit dry, the weather is warm spring air. I also wish it had better longevity, as it only lasted about 3-4 hours. I may apply with a heavier hand next time, on moister skin. Overall, a magical and enjoyable scent.

Plrowden
Plrowden

Nahema...what a wondrous fragrance and so hard to describe! In the opening I can definitely smell a slight rose and LOTV, along with the aldehydes and green note. During the middle phase, both of the flower notes merge into what I can only describe as a floral which reminds me of forsythia. The aldehydes mute and the green notes persist. The dry down is extremely hard for me to articulate. It is pleasant. Earthy and a bit reminiscent of dried flowers. A bit woody but not really. I don't get any vanilla, but there is a faint suggestion of its' aftertaste. A complete mystery. I love it,

This review is for the original formula. Longevity on me is very long lasting. I found the sillage to be moderate, throughout. Perfectly delighted with this Guerlain!

majestic mammy
majestic mammy

what is a very elegant floral is what is Nahema. Extrait is something amazing. Even though extrait is only 30ml but only a couple drops last so long smells unbelievably beautiful.

Carnation
Carnation

This is a nice and feminine rose scent that is not a powerhouse rose like say, The Perfumers Workshop Tea Rose, which is basically a rose soliflore. Nahema is more like a rose symphony where the other notes contribute to the orchestra.

jlcolao
jlcolao

Nahema is a gorgeous fragrance. It's heady roses and incense that you want to wrap yourself in. A little goes a very long way and the scent holds and lasts for hours.

Inventress
Inventress

The most beautiful rose fragrance that transports me into another era is Guerlain's Nahema Parfum. It is a rich, powdery, classic Rose with hints of lilac, violet, and iris (at least that is what I smell or imagine to). It reminds me of my mother's lipstick, but without the scent of tallow. When I dab on Nahema and sit in front the mirror to put on makeup, I instantly feel grand. If you are pining for another time, or simply enjoy the classics, do try Nahema. It is a rose to remember.

jadetrail51
jadetrail51

I said to myself: Are you really going to try yet another rose perfume...I love Rose based perfumes and have owned many. Yet, the intrigue here is that this is an illusion of Rose, as there is no true rose in it's compilation. This perfume is brilliant and magic and constantly evolving, much like a dream you don't wish to wake from.

aliora
aliora

I get a synthetic impression of a rose, but a well done impression nevertheless. Initially, I detected a similarity between this and Mitsouko, but where Mitsouko is incense, Nahema is rose...the plasticky kind, the kind that makes me think of manicured lawns in an all too perfect manufactured sort of way. On my skin, this becomes sweeter and sweeter, and perhaps because of the peach, transforms into something that's very similar to Tresor on my skin. I would dare to say that Tresor would be a modern version of this with some added powder.

I initially obtained a tester bottle of this at a modest price and purchased it because I liked the opening act. Now I wish I had worn it a bit longer instead of jumping at what I thought was a "good deal." I'm not a fan of Tresor, and this becomes more and more like it as time wears on. It's cloying, and I don't know how I can wear it. Good lasting power, but just not my cup of tea. Lesson learned.

Bettany87
Bettany87

NAHEMA is a classic beauty ... elegant, timeless. The initial spray aroused a vision of a bouquet of fresh roses with hints of sweet and tart juicy peaches. I was also greeted with a blast of aldehyde which quickly settled harmoniously with the other dominant notes. On my skin, the dry down hours after is even more appealing than the beginning, sweeter and smoother with the rose and peach still at center stage. Ahhh, this was the sweetness I was looking for right from the start, it finally made its appearance.

There is something haunting about this scent, maybe the smell of roses as a symbol of devotion both in the olden and modern days. I may not be wearing this nostalgic fragrance often but it is nice to be able to revel in its unique beauty when the right time calls for it.

*Thank you to Conifer Lover for the vintage Nahema parfum, I was able to finally experience it.

varykino
varykino

Nahema EDP is opulent, rich and gorgeous, a peachy rose kissed by honeyed lilac, slowly reclining into a soft, deep bed of vanilla and woods. It's such a romantic scent, not a red rose to me, but a perfect, deeply hued pink, like a little girl's dream of what a glamorous woman would be.

The peachy note is quite tart; to me it smells closer to apricot, or to peach skin. The way it blends with the rose reminds me of the aspect I loved in the original Trésor, but much, much more mellow (I never could wear Trésor, much as I wanted to; it had a sharpness that stuck in my throat). Nahema also reminds me of a Chamade with the rose amped up and the green turned down (and substituted that heavenly lilac for Chamade's green hyacinth). I find Chamade more easily wearable, if only because I'm not, alas, a fairy-tale princess, and because greener scents suit me better day to day. But Nahema is big-screen glam in a bottle. It's a no-brainer for a dress-up fragrance, or better yet just to hit a dull, grey day (or why not a jeans/t-shirt uniform) with a splash of pink, a little rebellion of fanciful beauty.

esmerelda69
esmerelda69

Just received my Nahema EDP blind purchase, liked the description.
It's beautiful, Rose and Peach with a faint buttery spice and gentle wood. Funnily enough I detect the very faintest hint of Mint too!
This pleases me greatly, it smells of summer.

I have been incredibly fortunate to have tested Nahema in the pure parfum concentration. I would not seek out anything less.

Nahema is the epitome of a rich, red rose fragrance. It's very Guerlain in both its style and approach. Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria Rosa Magnifica comes close to this fragrance, but not close enough.

Unfortunately, Nahema is slightly unobtainable. I don't see it sold at many Guerlain counters which is a damn shame. Every brand needs its signature rose fragrance. Where would perfumery be without this popular floral accord?

While red rose pretty much dominates Nahema's composition, I can tell you that there is a hint of powdery lilac, luscious peach and sweet ylang ylang also. However the parfum concentration is as I said, a rose fragrance through and through.

As you would expect, Nahema lasts for more than twelve hours on the skin, and has rather potent sillage. It could potentially knock you down dead, so please spray with caution. Most Guerlain boutiques will have this fragrance in stock, but if you can't see it on display, don't be afraid to ask, they may just have it hidden somewhere.

Nickie
Nickie

Apologies, Mitsouko but, over time, Nahema could steal your "signature scent" status...

I bought the EDP blind based on the many reviews I've read here and elsewhere. Cue happy dance as it arrived today... and it's instant love!

At first squirt (well, three!) I got rose Turkish Delight and glace cherries! Sounds sickly but it really seems to work. Why, I don't know, and it's not something I've really come across before.

I've had it on for over an hour now. I have to hold my wrist to my nose to get a good sniff, but that's fine; if the silage were any stronger, it'd probably get on my nerves.

It's very hot today but I'm not picking up any ragged edges as it mixes with my chemistry. I'll be interested to compare it in the autumn and see what happens then.

A wonderful, surprising scent. Roses and I have a bitter/sweet relationship but there are no arguments to be had here. Welcome, Nahema: you're the latest staple in my fragrance wardrobe. :-)

Naji

Addendum.... Please ignore Autocorrect embarrassments!

Naji

When it was launched in USA, the market I think was unprepared for Nahema - succulent, quirky and opulent. Its creator mustve have indeed had an epiphany. It brought about a paradigm shift in our perception ofpoet fume notes.I have never come across another like it. In the snow drifts of Chicago, I'd bury myself in its warm lushness. I can swear I recall passion fruit listed as one of the notes, or might've been passion flower. As a matter of fact, being familiar with passion fruit and it's aromatic sweetness, I bought Nahema. And have consistently adored it. Can anyone corroborate the passion fruit note??? Or was my brain frost bitten?! Funnily enough, Rose is not readily detected by me.
On steamy, tropical days Nahema releases it's full potential, though I'd bought it as my winter opiate. Flowers and fruits wreak havoc with passersby, who invariably do a double take, looking pleased. The current Oudh frenzy has fried what's left of my olfactory equipment. Was there life before Oudh, one wonders! At any rate, I've pulled out my bottle of Nahema as an antidote and anodyne. Great art is no accident, and Nahema is pure art.
It's brocade, charmeuse, silk shot though with colors of a Dutch painting of fruits and flowers. Just monolithic in its uniqueness. After 30 odd years i still revel in it.
Buy it.

artsyrn
artsyrn

Gorgeous roses, tickled by faint honey,a whisper of peach and a prominent initial aldehyde burst. This is not sweet but rich,heady,earthy stuff.
Nahema's essence feels green, sophisticated,womanly,timeless.

pippab
pippab

This is a floriental with deep, dirty, bold rose to the fore. I have the pure perfume that I fluked price wise - right place, right time. FragranceX had it at around $80 for 30ml instead of the usual $340ish.

It embodies all the class and sophisication that one would naturally expect from Guerlain. It has very good sillage and longevity, and so I can understand why it's loved by so many for the high quality fragrance it is.

However, I don't think I'm really a lover of 'in your face rose' and so I'll enjoy it until the bottle is empty, but I won't be replacing it.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Simple bottle, not like the one in the picture. $75 or $90 for 50ml, I think at The Bay downtown Vancouver. Very assaulting to the nose on paper strip. I didn't like it and couldn't tell the notes. After four hours from initial spray, I can recognize the rose. I would say it is 95% strong vibrant rose, 3% ylang-ylang, 2% jasmine. To me, it is an extremely stronger version of Narciso Rodriguez.

one spary on me,
Sillage: a foot or less
Longevity: more than 5 hours
Rating: 1/5 but will try again and see if I learn to love rose scents

redsabots
redsabots

Oh, my heavens. My bottle arrived and I've sparingly spritz on my wrists. I am dying to share this fragrance encounter with someone. It is the most bold rose I've ever experienced and I know this will be my signature scent.

Lady Meringue
Lady Meringue

Perfection. There's something magical about this fragrance which transports me to a decadent 18th century ball in pre-revolutionary France, then another time it will be a balmy English summer evening. It is utterly mesmerizing - a masterpiece.

daintreejudi
daintreejudi

This is my favorite perfume of all time, I love perfume and have heaps but on special occasions or when feeling really down, I go for my Nahema and always have someone ask what perfume I am wearing.

tourmali45
tourmali45

Tremendous staying power: 2 days and a bath later it's still going strong. I'm amazed - after a long soak in the bath all the traces of fragrance usually vanish. L'Heure Bleu and Nahema are the monsters that stay very much alive after that. I'm going to buy a full bottle of each - a good investment in wonderful scents that last and last.

Rerik
Rerik

Somehow this is maybe the best scent for women.
It smells like you´re walking on a field full of roses.
I´ve tested the bottle from 1980 and wow.

Peachply
Peachply

I'd love to have this for fall/winter. Dry, powder, rose. YUMMY.

Migalex
Migalex

This scent smells extremely artifical to me, like other old Guerlain Fragrances, I think because of the balsams and resins Guerlain used in the past ubiquitously, in a way these days not very common. Most of the old Guerlain scents have that type of note very noticeable, which to me make them smell extremelly synthetical and chemical in a not pleasant way. I personally do find that feature even in Shalimar.

evesoho
evesoho

I had a mishap with this perfume. I ordered a vintage pure parfum in the mail, along with Mitsouko and Petit Guerlain. It traveled all the way from Ireland to Canada, and when I opened the box - just guess. Mitsouko and Nahema had spilled. It was revolting, the combined scents filling my home for two days afterward.

It took me weeks to be able to try what was left in my bottle of Nahema for the first time. It took me several more weeks to be able to think about reviewing it. So here I am.

I'm a big rose fan, and this is something bigger than a rose. It's ros-y, for lack of better word. I do love the glassiness and heaviness of this scent. It reminds me of a millefiori vase, coloured burgundy, purple, green and black, in a dark room, sitting in front of flickering candlelight.

I don't like the aldehydes in Chanel scents, but I like them in Guerlain. A couple hours after applying ONE drop (and only ever one, please!!!) of this pure parfum, I started looking around for what smelled so good. It was. . . me. The person who mentioned rotting pumpkins... it's interesting, there is something that smells damp in this perfume that turns the sandalwood more earthy to me than woody. I like it, though, it gives the peach a kind of red apple glow.

Once at university, I went to a fancy party where I met a Baron, and he whisked me away for a night of expensive wine and romance. Around lunchtime the next day, while I was back at home working on an important paper, I could smell roses... or was it red apples? The scent was strong everywhere but I couldn't find the source until I realized it was myself. The massive amount of wine I drank was coming through my skin... and it was turning into something pretty! This perfume reminds me of that scent.

The day after I wore Nahema for the first time, I realized that everything smelled... kind of bad. Everything. My sofa, my clothing, my car, the whole city. Nahema had cast a glow over everything, and I missed it. Nahema is beautiful, it adds so much to life.

I've only been in Paris once, and only during the day. When I wear Nahema, I feel like I've been there at night, too. I feel like I have memories of beautiful, romantic, adventurous things I haven't even done.

antfarm
antfarm

Roses and pretzels. Delightfully strange. I used to have the EDP and the lasting power was poor. Time to try the parfum, I suppose.

MadameCherie
MadameCherie

I am a Guerlain fan, big time, but thank God I only got a sample of Nahema. Baby powder.I'll try again another day but for today it opened with baby powder and dried down to baby powder. It also doesn't wash off easily.

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

The current formulation of this juice is like a itchy wool sweater that your Aunt Barb got you for Christmas. I just don't get rose from this stuff, I get more rose from Chamade tbh. For me this is dusty and fuzzy and madly uncomfortable. I likely would have to try the vintage juice to really understand it, but at the moment, its not something I can even like.

PlunketNurse
PlunketNurse

Nahema, what a tough one you are. A cheap synthetic drugstore scent? I disagree. Tough to love, a masterpiece nonetheless? Yes this i agree. This composition revolves around a very ASSERTING YLANG YLANG floral note. It is only soften around the edges by a fresh peachiness built around a dewy "Tea Rose" with a velvety texture. Paris by YSL was a lovely rose to me, but after trying Nahema, Paris seems only half dressed This is rich exuberant and very Guerlainesque in my humble opinion. Do i like it? No. Do i think it is wonderful? Yes. Version : Pure Parfum

anomie et ivoire
anomie et ivoire

Structurally and as a chemical creation, Nahema is certainly interesting for its famed simulated super complex "digital rose" impression. Yet for wear I do not find current Nahema compelling, more like one of those it's-been-done-to-death rose ankle tattoos. The vintage extrait is much better, though I couldn't quite figure it out enough to review (the sample I had of the parfum may have been slightly off, so it's up in the air).

In current pdt, it's earthy, almost vegetal but too luxe and Guerlain to be naturalistic. Nahema reminds me of a backyard garden dotted with rotting pumpkins just after Halloween, and some kids threw their less desirable candies into the mix with that opening hint of a burnt chocolatey sugar shoved into all of the wild, ornate abstraction. An oily brightness evokes sunflowers even more than roses.

The lasting power of the current pdt isn't great: loud for a few minutes then very quiet for two hours, then gone (this may be due to proverbial "perfume-eating skin"). I also don't get along well with Samsara for being similarly overly complex but simplistic. Maybe Jean-Paul Guerlain's post-60s later baroque, almost prog rock style just doesn't appeal to me. Likely this is a case of not seeing the perfumer's point of view but being able to admire the effect only at a distance.

On repeat wears and sniffs, another American candy holiday keeps coming to mind in flashes of memory: Valentine's Day. The contrived romance, unappetizing glut of chocolates, plasticky dew drop roses. And this very same evocation could be delightfully irreverent, romantic, or disco cool to someone else. And some of the times I wore Nahema were quite enjoyable--a tough opening and an interesting drydown. Nahema does smell very modern, almost futuristic, kind of like a pared-down Poison for punk and grunge revivalist girls of the endless nostalgic future. Of a slightly different bent, I prefer scary Aromatics Elixir, notorious La Nuit, and eerily perfect Voleur de Roses for unsettling rose with thorns intact, not digitized.

lilme
lilme

Nahema evokes serenity in a storm, a warm and comforting yet trendy and sophisticated rose. I re-disovered this hard to get fragrance in my collection. One of the very best, intense rose scents, in my opinion.
Arabian passion and smouldering kisses; Nahema is visible and shameless. There is a succinctness of style in wearing Nahema, not a note to spare.

fkollmeier
fkollmeier

THis is THE reference fragrance for all rose scents!!

Jellybean
Jellybean

Simply gorgeous one! It's all there's to roses 'n honey:) Soft powdery, aldehyde and vintage written all over. Floral ***** Roses, lilacs, sandalwood, I absolutely love in here!
Notch heavy on jasmine, and it's all good.
Stays on looooooooooooong time:P 8+ hours

daniela3
daniela3

Have I ever said that I love roses? Normally I keep my distance before daring to express any opinion about historical masterpieces or 'giants' in perfumery but not this time because I could not resist to join to the chorus of Nahema addicted!
I do remember the old version but in my cupboard I've got the reformulated one, great the old one but still very good the available current version. It's a frag that changes quite a lot from the opening till the dry down, but I do love all its mesmeric evolutions. It's a classical interpretation of 'rose' - even though it is said N. has been done without using 'roses'?! - but it doesn't seem to be dated at all. Beautiful sillage and good persistence also. I believe that its formula is one of the most adherent to the fragrance compared to the other 'variations on the same theme' of this great Maison.

p.s. The pure perfume is even sublime!

dlane1953

Nahema EDP (in the modern formulation) is a beautiful, soft, hauntingly lovely creation. Not a pure rose fragrance--it contains many of the sweet flowers of springtime like jasmine, lily of valley, hyacinth, and some fruity accords--it nonetheless "imprints" as a luscious rose scent to the nose. The combination of many floral accords deepens the middle notes and makes a more rounded, interesting fragrance. Even the opening is quite soft, the aldehydes whisper, not shout, and rose begins to appear almost immediately.

Nahema stays soft throughout; the drydown is fruity and gently woody; very harmonious from beginning to end. Some fragrances have such a moodiness about them, (oddly enough, many of these come from the house of Guerlain, like L'Heure Blue and Mitsouko) and this is another slightly melencholy scent, in spite of its beauty. It makes me happy but at the same time makes me aware of the brevity of beauty in the world; the fleeting rose, glorious one day and dropping its petals the next.

Sillage is good, longevity about 8-9 hours. A lovely day or night fragrance. Highly recommended.

Maylone
Maylone

I am so glad that I am ridiculous enough to periodically blindly buy an expensive perfume. Nahema is not a scent I would've purchased otherwise. BUT...I really like it. It is not at all what I expected. It's so light and pretty and unlike anything I've smelled. I just got my bottle and I keep spraying it. The smell is lovely and girly and just sweet enough. I feel like I need to be very clean and free from other scents(shampoo, soap, b.o.) to wear this perfume. It's not a headachy kind of perfume, it's ever so subtle and it's not my typical style (I love lingering powdery/musky scents). I thought I was buying a traditional bottle, but I received a spray refill instead. I don't care though....this is an unexpected addition to my collection that I am SO glad for! I will keep this bottle for sure.

dlane1953

First, a disclaimer. I've never been a fan of rose scents. Blame it on all those watery, insipid tea rose fragrances that were so "hot" many years ago. Nahema is my first rose EDP, and I thought long and hard before buying because it's an expensive purchase for me. But I'm thrilled I made the jump, since this fragrance is complex and has depth that I hadn't anticipated. Sherapop is right; it does smell "waxy" at points, but it's a luscious, honeyed, and layered fragrance that is now among my favorites scents. Whenever I want to feel soft,open hearted, and utterly feminine this is what I wear. Every woman should search for the right rose fragrance which suits her--there are so many out there. Worlds apart from that cheesy stuff we could afford as young women.

Another big, glorious, marvelous, real masterpiece gone?
It's not sold anywhere anymore where I live! Years ago, I could still find at least one bottle of EdP in old traditional perfume stores and with some VAT discount. Pure parfum was available at certain stores only and has never been affordable for me, but what a treat it was to have just a spray from tester!
IMO these perfumes are history and pleasure. There are still so many fans around, why frusttating them?

padraiginrua
padraiginrua

My goodness, Sherapop has a good nose! There is something vaguely reminiscent of crayons in this perfume (I just went and got the crayon box) and yes it works!

I like Nahema because it is floral but you don't feel like you are a walking florist shop. All rose soliflores seem to remind me of some Avon product I had as a child that had a big plastic rose on it. This is the first rose frag that doesn't bore me. It is rose with something bright and fresh. I also don't like the very powdery aldehydes. I'm guessing here the aldehydes give it a faintly soapy smell. I think it is that guest soap floral scent that recalls waxy crayons, but somehow the soapy smell makes it seem feminine but not cheap or synthetic.

This is a keeper, but I don't think I would go for the big bottle.

icekat
icekat

Nahema in pure parfum form is a stunning, bewitching and spellbound creation. Translated as Daughter of Fire, it is dark and opulent rose, seductive, sensual and passionate. It is one of my favorite rose creations and I think it truly deserves its revered place among rose lovers.

I also own modern EDP version of it but it does not come even close to the pure parfum’s beauty. I can smell the difference right from the first sniff. The opening of the pure parfum is a deep, earthy, woody and balmy elixir infused with rose petals. It is opulent, rich and silky soft. It smells divine. The EDP version opens with rather sharp, woody green and also a bit balmy rose notes but there is something in the opening that reminds me of a wet wood that I don’t like. It is missing the sultry smooth qualities of the pure parfum.

In the heart notes, the pure parfum develops into a heavenly rose. It is elegant, slightly powdery, dark and velvety. There is a slight woody note that mixes perfectly with the luscious beauty of the rose. Perhaps it is peru balsam. The middle notes of EDP version are quite different from the pure parfum. It is a bright floral bouquet of the rose, lilac, jasmine, ylang-ylang and lily of the valley. I do like this stage way better than the opening. It smells pretty and girly. But I miss the opulent, velvet rose that I love in the pure parfum.

The base notes of pure parfum are very rich and smooth. The vanilla is noticeable but it is not a gourmand but woody vanilla and vetiver. I find that the pure parfum lasts longer than EDP and it develops for quite some time on my skin. The sillage of this beauty is not overpowering. The scent stays close to the skin but it definitely lasts and has a presence. The base of EDP is less complex. It is powdery vanilla and sandalwood. It also lasts shorter than the pure parfum.

Pure parfum – 10/10
EDP - 7/10

If you really want to experience what Daughter of Fire is all about then I definitely suggest locating the pure parfum. I will go to another planet to get a sniff of this scent.

vimago
vimago

My Nahema bottle has been tucked away deep in my drawer for some time now. But today I sampled Rose Oud by by Kilian, and as the hours went by this fragrance somehow triggered a craving for .... Nahema! These are both spicy rose fragrances, although RO is much softer and way way mooooore expensive. Now I can appreciate Nahema much better, the spicy rose, the sillage, the longevity. These are all excellent in Nahema. Thank god, I don't have to go for the expensive RO. I have been saved by Nahema.

pisces3774
pisces3774

Perhaps it's just me, but this smells quite a bit like Chloe's Narcisse on me. Guess I'll have to test it again, I wasn't all that impressed. Based on the description, I really want to like it. But then again, sometimes it's a relief to find a perfume I don't like.....saves me some money (or heartache for those rare or discontinued)!

Guerlain NAHEMA is a truly unique creation. It actually reminds me of chewing on crayons for some reason. Not that I've ever chewed on crayons, but the texture feels the same to me as I imagine it would feel to chew on crayons. What is odd, however, is that instead of being put off by the slightly soft crayon wax, I actually love it!

In spite of all that has been written about the lack of any true rose in this composition, I myself do smell a dark red, very rich rose quality here. True, it is nothing like the rose notes of typical rose perfumes--whether soliflores or fruity florals. And I also prefer the quality of the rose note here to that of rose geranium, which often accompanies or substitutes for rose. What marks NAHEMA as distinct is that this "rose" is coated with wax: these "petals" are dense and thick and waiting to be shaved—or chewed.

Is NAHEMA the queen of all rose perfumes? I think that to make such a claim is to do a great disservice to this sui generis perfume, as it exhausts its own genre. It doesn't really make sense to compare this to anything else. It is what it is, and it's not what it's not. One thing is clear: it's definitely nothing like any other perfume known to me.

Many thanks to the generous fellow fragrance traveler who sent me this beauty!

syracusa
syracusa

I received Nahema together with a few other older Guerlain scents (L'Heure Bleu, Jicky and Mitsouko). This stood out as BAD compared to the others. As a huge fan of Shalimar and Samsara, I was surprised to learn I am not head over heals with either of them. Those three were "nice" but Nahema was particularly disappointing; as someone here said, it smells sour, sharp and medicinal, just cheap drug store stuff. Guerlain is certainly not THIS. Guerlain is the incredible glory of Samsara - the most amazing perfume ever created as far as I am concerned. Oh, well.

SmokinBetty
SmokinBetty

I adore this fragrance.The first time I smelled it was 1984 when I was working in London as a young nanny! My employer wore it and I used to spritz myself with it all the time!! It has always remained my first love of all the great perfumes and probably always will be.I make sure I always have a bottle of this although I might not wear it all that often.I just adore it! Funny how some love affairs can last and others don't isn't it!..... sigh!

merlinarbor
merlinarbor

I was looking forward to finding the "illusion of a rose" I'd heard about, but this is flat and boring...like a peach/rose hand cream from the drugstore. It's an overload of sweetness masking something fake-y and medicinal smelling. I must not have the required chemistry that Nahema's fans possess. On me this definitely doesn't smell like anything that would have inspired decades of loyalty, and "sophisticated" it's not.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Wow! Another Guerlain masterpiece that just gets better and better into the drydown. Rich, opulent, succulent, peachy, glowing and rosy. I imagine this may be a little like 'Femme' de Rochas pre reformulation. It's absolutely beautiful in all of its parts and has that wonderful 'skin scent' feeling that all the classic Guerlains have, along with a certain veiled melancholy that they also share. This is another on my Guerlain want list. Just divine.

jtd
jtd

Nahema smells like rose the way Paco Rabanne’s Metal smells like green flowers, which is to say scarcely at all. I know it’s hardly a secret that Nahema is a virtual rose, an implied rose. I see the parts, but I don’t see the rose. Not a complaint, mind you. I love Nahema. I see it as the spiritual predecessor to Gucci Rush. It’s Rush’s disco auntie.

I know that Nahema took advantage of new-at-the-time aromachemicals that were used elsewhere to amplify and extend actual rose. Here these chemicals are used to create a perfume of crystalline flowery fruit with balsams and wood. Actually this smells like a peachy iris on a base of Guerlain’s earlier stunner Chamade. The heartnotes are like Chamade’s, but stoned and giggling.

In the long run, the rather chemical nature of Nahema allows the fragrance to be focused on abstract qualities. Nahema isn’t floral. It’s glassy and shimmering, and its upper register is about an inch from shrill. These qualities give it it excitement and vibrance. Does it simulate a rose? Not to me. Is it a blast to wear? Every single time.

krmarich
krmarich

Epic. Monumental. Extraordinary. Opulent. Radiant. These are just a few describing words that come to mind for Namema. Indeed, one of the finest Guerlains ever imagined, which speaks volumes!

The legend is that the original formula has no rose! If this is to be believed, it is sheer magic on JP Guerlains creativity. It perhaps defines the soul of a rose until the very end, with perhaps every rose extract on the Earth! The peachy honey rose is incredible and rather appetizing. It is a very summer bust of sunflower in a rose garden amid tall grasses while you enjoy a sweet juicy peach, as its juices drip down your chin...

I was gifted a tiny sample in a swap and one drop lasts 18+ hours. It was very avant gard in 1979. American audiences rejected it. Hence, it was a commercial flop in th USA. Such a shame. It is far too decadent for todays market. I like the idea of a harem girl or a belly dancer wearing some or the glittery cigarette smoking party girl from studio 54. All classic Guerlain fans need to sample this eventually, if they already havent.

Thanks Natalie!

Celebrity=Debbie Harry

Peggy
Peggy

Could I ask a strange question?Does it smell the same the EDP and Parfum? I recenlty came across the orchidee imperiale cream which they say it is scented with nahema is smells really nice on me but since I cannot find it at my local counter and have to order it on-line I don't know what to get. If anyone could help I would be grateful!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This was frightfully sharp in the opening, but I forgive it this as lily of the valley is always horrible to my nose. This is a strong and very soapy rose, there is nothing delicate about it. The vetiver is very distinct. Nahema is a fragrance of another age, so I will conclude that it is not to my taste. I would not choose this if I was searching for a rose fragrance.

fumehead
fumehead

Nahema is an all glammed up deep burgundy rose. This is rock chick Debbie Harry circa 1979, I can just see her wearing this ,as it has that opulent orientalism typical of the time yet is also very low key chic, it isn’t a loud oriental (a-typical of its time)but rather wears closer to the skin, inviting others to ooh and aah their way in. This is a rose that has got all caught up in the London-NY party circuit and kind of smells like a cocktail used as an ashtray, - you know how clubs used to smell before the smoking ban where all the perfume and smoke would intoxicate...

p.s. I love its decadent gold casing! And the extrait’s ‘Champagne cork’ flacon as they both perfectly fit its louche party girl image

lylianas2002
lylianas2002

I did`t like it at first! Too strong (EdP), too rosy. My nose was irritated by this perfume, but for some reason I kaped on smelling it.
The next day magic!!!!!!!!! OMG, such a lovely, femenine, light and natural smell!
Give it a second chance, you will not be dicepointed. Second chance rule should aply for all Guerlain fragerances, by the way.

Lingonberry
Lingonberry

EdP

When the rose settles and makes room for the the other notes, the remaining soft and juicy fragrance is absolutely beautiful. It could easily take the number one spot in my favourite fragrances. A sensual smell that makes me wanna curl my dark long witch-like hair and genuinely become a romantic...something. Unfortunately, not even a whisper remains after two hours. This combined with the fact that I don't get along with roses (roses=headache) makes it hard to justify the expenses for a purchase. I would have to endure one hour in order to enjoy it the last hour. SAD!!
My middle name is ambivalence, maybe it's still worth it?

Update 2012: Yes, it was worth it. Definitely, and it is lovely all the way through. I seem to get along with this rose.

Mergirl
Mergirl

This smells like something an Indian princess would wear. It liked my skin better than Chamade, which turned dusty and musty on me. This retained a beautiful honeyed character throughout fading to a shimmering romantic vison. There is something cinematic and epic about it.

smellsogood
smellsogood

The queen of rose fragrances for me. Nahema is a true Guerlain masterpiece that is like deep rose coloured devore, moving between thick and velvety and at other times sheer as chiffon and then back again. Nahema's constant movement keeps your senses aware of her for hours and hours but is never tiresome. This is review is for the parfum.

Natalie467
Natalie467

Review of a vintage Parfum de Toilette Nahema.

Nahema smells like a dozen roses from a passionate lover on Valentines' Day: rich and luxurious and makes you feel giddy in a lustful way. I get lots and lots of roses from this, the deepest red roses with honey drops on their petals, instead of dew. I get a bit of peach, but not very sweet, which is fine, I think the slight sweetness from Nahema comes from the jasmine and/or lilacs. Starts off a little green but soon those roses take over and carry themselves all the way throughout, right to the vanilla and vetiver base.

Sillage and longevity are fabulous, I spritzed some on almost 10 hours ago and I'm still getting treated with it's scent here and there. I'm sure my coat will still smell wonderful tomorrow.

Lady Love
Lady Love

(Review Edp)

I Change My Mind So Many Times about this fragrance.

My first impression wasn't the best, I thought Nahema was overly sweet for my taste, and difficult to assimilate, duet to the Bittersweet notes. So It has taken some time for me to appreciate Nahema's beauty.

Recently I try various samples of the best rose fragrances and they bore me to death! That's when I realized how good Nahema is.

I get Peach and a Green-lemony edge, it's strong at the beginning, but it became increasingly a Spicy-fruity-Rose fragrance less green, more soft and pleasant as time progresses.

Nahema outshine Chamade and jardin bagatelle. Chamade and Jardin are too greeny and not as pleasant as Nahema.

I don't really see the similarities between chamade and this fragrance. They are quite different, Nahema makes more emphasis on Rose and Peach, and on the other hand, balsam, cloves and amber shine more on Chamade.

Good Sillage and Lasting-Power!

mediterranean
mediterranean

I agree with hollycat, this one reminds me of tresor. It must be the peach. Very sweet and long lasting, for romantic dates in early spring.A few drops are enough.

GrannyBear
GrannyBear

Very disappointed in this one. Usually love all Guerlain perfumes, and they suit my skin. Tried the pure perfume, and just felt as if I smelled of Fry's Turkish Delight all day. Oriental without being mysterious, I think.

Corto Maltese
Corto Maltese

Great description, floriana. I wouldn't be able to go into so much detail as you, I just remember it as a very thick fragrance, really unusual, something suitable for a very rich, elegant and a a bit eccentric lady. It is very ethereal and feminine, I agree with that, and there is something etheric (like in "etheric body") and eternal about it. It has an oriental touch. I'm really not sure about the EDT, I thought it came only in EDP form.

floriana
floriana

Under you find my description of Nahema like guest.
I really don't know why.
Floriana

Opulent and thick, great oriental story of rose diluted by hiacynth and bergamot.
After comes peach which gives to Nahema warmness and coldness in the same time. Verry well mixed in rich rose bouquet, peach has big role in this olfactive story,brings to the scent ethereal note.
Peru balsam makes it balmy and all composition finaly get this honeyed frozen rose touch.
Smells luxury and ultra feminine.

Oooooommmmm!!! I wore a few sprays from my Parfum de Toilette (Eau de Parfum) and I like it as I wrote before, but I really go head over heels for pure Parfum! I know only one place where I can have a spray of pure Parfum from tester and SAs don't like my attitude, LOL! I wish I will be able to afford the extra-luscious pure Parfum one day, because it is so much better! All Nahema line has become a nightmare to find here. I heard that Guerlain wants to discontinue this one. Are they crazy or what? I hope they will never committ such a crime!

Kterhark
Kterhark

(Extrait review, 2008 batch)

Nahema is a peppery, seasoned rose that comes with no apologies: you either like this bad girl or you don’t. It is not suggestive, it is not bold. It is a confident fragrance that wears the same way as Mona Lisa wears her smile.

I prefer the extrait form, which is lighter on the aldehydes and smoother on the finish. If you sit patiently you’ll detect the delicate sweet note that whispers something fragile lies beneath.

Lasts 6-8 hours on me. I hear the parfums are becoming more scarce, but I'm not sure if this is a marketing ploy. But in general, I’ve tried many ‘hot rose’ wannabes but this is my favorite.

hollycat
hollycat

Opens with sharp aldehydes, but that doesnt last very long. Not soon after I get juicy peaches and roses. This is very similar to Tresor IMO. I prefer tresor.

janudy
janudy

I have the an older EDP and this is one of my most favorite Guerlains as well as one of my most favorite roses. I feel like it's along the same vein as L'arte de Gucci-a dark, spicy rose, but w/o the dirty touch L'arte has. This is very rich, but mellow. The peach is fuzzy and soft--velvety is a good way of describing how this goes on. I have a problem wearing aldehydes, but this gives me no troubles. In fact, I wouldn't have guessed that there were any aldehydes in this.

miss_piggy
miss_piggy

With respect for anyone who likes it, I gotta say that Nahema is exactly what I would wear if I wanted to keep everyone at least 10 feet away from me... Which I guess would be often enough. Trouble with that, however, is that it makes me want to be away from myself as well... Kinda like running from something internal, lmao.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Sampled Nahema this morning (EdP version) and found it to be one of those perfumes that has so many notes that nothing stands out at all - it just smells perfumey in a big, synthetic, old-lady kind of way. I didn't get much in the way of fruit, possibly the merest hint of peach, and I got no rose at all. Maybe it was buried under all the aldehydes. I like quite a few Guerlains, but Nahema is nowhere close to the top of the list.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Guerlains seem to be hit and miss for me. Sadly, this is another miss. As with the other rose scent I recently tested (Yves Rocher's Rose Absolue), I appreciate that Nahema is well-crafted, but it's not quite what I'm looking for in a rose scent.

I tested the EDP.

The opening notes smell like everything, all at once, and too much. It almost stings the nose. Somewhere in that pile of non-distinct notes is the rose, and its presence gets louder in the first five minutes, as the other notes gradually recede. After fifteen minutes or so, it settles into the Rose and typical Guerlain base that lasts for hours, with Guerlain's typical monster sillage.

Unfortunately for me, all of the above results in a harsh and unpleasant aroma on my skin. I'm sure it's lovely on the right person. I recommend a scent-on-skin test before purchase.

guest_femme fatal
guest_femme fatal

I love this unique scent.One of my best.It is not fruity at all.It is a magical touch of rose honeysucle,hyacinth and lilac and a very delicate honeyish smooth feeling of peru balsam and fine vanilla sweetness.It is not heavy on me.I feel it warm sweet and oriental floral.Totally recommend it.!!!

guest_efikillkiss
guest_efikillkiss

The base reminds other Geurlain fragrances. I sense the rose predominant in its composition, but i think what makes it beautiful it's the hyakinth which makes interesting all the other igredients and it lingers well among them. Rose makes me feel dizzy, but as a whole is a perfume rewarding enough. It's a romantic oriental and allthough it has an important lasting power seems subtle and discreet. I noticed that men liked it, maybe because it oozes old fashioned femininity with something eternal and archetypical in it. It should be appropriate for a rendez-vous, but not only. It seems common at first, but as it develops mutes in something with deapth and longevity.

Malegria
Malegria

I don`t feel any rose in it.
To me it smells like ...a sunflower.With oily black seeds and everything.
It`s actually very tame, sits close to the skin and has a hot feeling to it, like the juice itself is warm.
I can`t pick any other notes except for a little ylang and a very gentle vetiver in base ( Guerlain makes me warm up to vetiver, I think). Sunflower it is.

guest_Linda C -IOW
guest_Linda C -IOW

I have been using this perfume since 1976 and would not like to be without it so, Guerlain, keep on manufacturing the wonderful aroma of Nahema

Robert White
Robert White

I am having trouble picking out the nuances in this one. I'm a devoted Guerlain junkie from day one, and I like rose (although my favorite floral scent is definitely violets)but I can't seem to smell the complexity of this one. I must keep trying because this was hard to find....some perfumes are like that, they take a while to click...for now, my favorite roses are still Beautiful by estee lauder and Cabaret by Gres...

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

a very well made thick warm rose. i notice the peach as well, but it is not a juicy peach more like a peach in the sun. it feels very feminine but in a grown way not a girlie way.

Mals86
Mals86

I was thrilled to try Nahema, because I love rose scents, and I tend to do well with Guerlains. I picked up a vintage miniature bottle of parfum on ebay and dabbed it on. At first I smelled a whiff of peach, and then I smelled... nothing. I could tell that there was something on my arm, but I Could Not Smell It at all. How disappointing!

Thinking that it was the age or storage condition of the vintage parfum, I obtained a sample of edp from The Perfumed Court. The vial smelled a bit stronger than my parfum, but when I put it on, again - a hint of fruit, then nothing. Nada, zip, zilch, niente.

I had the same experience with Boucheron Jaipur, so my assumption is that there is some ingredient (a musk, perhaps?) that entirely blocks my perception of the scent. Neither my husband nor my daughter could smell it, either. I am sad.

(Don't weep for me: there are other rose scents for me to love!)

Great scent, one of my favourite ones, another stunning old Guerlain. It's not easy to wear, because it's strong and requires certain chemistry. It's very powerful, luscious, rose power witn peach and honey and I also detect some spicy black tea. In the drydown woody notes come out very softly.
In spite of its strenght and invasive aura, it can be very suave, too. It all depends on your chemistry and style. If it doesn't suit you it will wear you like a big animal. I tested it many years ago for the first time in Parfum strenght and although I was in delight it was not me at all and it almost stinked. Many years after I wear the Parfum de Toilette wnen I'm in a mood for that and i love it on my skin. A little goes on a long time. Overapply would be a big mistake. Nahema likes small doses on pulse points that swift small clouds of scent every now and then, like a sensual recall "I'm there".
Extremely womanly, also classy in a gipsy way (don't know if it makes sense), I hardly can see it worn by a man, but who knows? I think it's a very luscious and sensual fragrance, but to be honest it's not one that provoke waves of appreciation among people. Women like it better than men. Men say: "Old lady!" Not my aim really. Its firey elegance is not well understood. Once I sprayed some before going out for Mardi Gras dressed in total devil red with little red horns, devil tail and everything and a very demure but sensitive girl told me: "This scent seems very suitable for a little devil!" Well, I took it as a compliment :-) I don't look like a devil vamp very often :-) If only! Actually I have a quiet youngish appearance in spite of my age, I'm small and look more like a grown-up Little Red Hood. Anyway I wear Nahema.
If they ever discontinue this one Guerlain can go to the trash bin together with all the silly works they've done lately just to be alligned with easy-going tastes.

rosesbecomeme
rosesbecomeme

Yes it is hard to find but I managed to get some pure perfume today. It was like warm velvet .The rose deep and vibrant . I can now after four hours smell mild amber and maybe vanilla. It should be the favourite . Catherine Deneuve in "Les Liasons" she would definately wear it , luxury but rather naughty .

solocha
solocha

With this perfume my fragrance testing is starting to comprehend the higher level of perfumery. It is described as a rose scent, but I could smell a rich afternoon sunset lit garden of powerful flowers and especially that auhtentic honey. This scent would suit a princess dressed in gold, not an earthly princess but the un-cheesy, fairy-tale princess in a land of magic.

F_A
F_A

Nahema makes me feel like a gipsy woman - she's beautiful, passionate and strong like a rose. Roses are beautiful flowers,- they have innocent lovely blossoms and sharp thorns. They can protect themselves, their beauty. Nahema perfectly embodies The Rose.

This fragrance has amazingly soft, rich oriental rose smell, which has something sharp hidden in it, just like the thorns of the real rose. It shouts: "Look at me, I am beautiful, but don't touch me because you can easily get hurt!"

Nahema is the Queen of rose fragrances, a true must try! Staying power is very good.

Clean rose with peach, not muddy like most peach/rose combos, with a lemony edge. Very nice, but I don't find it as stunning as others seem to. It is lovely and layered, but the combination of notes doesn't really work on me.

Leesee
Leesee

A radiant, almost supernaturally luminous rose scent that, according to legend, does not even contain roses at all. The top notes project a cool, almost varnished floral effect. The heart gives the feel of walking in a rose garden at twilight. The drydown, when it finally arrives calls to mind the golden afterglow produced by drinking a steaming mug of brandy and milk -- warm, velvety smooth, and oh so comforting. Just gorgeous.

cognac
cognac

This is my Favourite perfume of all times.This is a perfect ,classy rose
fragrance that was made .The Edt smell different from the edp"s.To enjoy this one must buy the EDP.The sad part is its so hard to get .
This is a brilliant guerlain creation.
Middle eastern magic !!

Carmel
Carmel

A young woman was wearing this on the bus next to me one morning and the smell was just so amazingly gorgeous, I had to ask her what it was. Ever since then I've longed to buy it for myself.

caribou55313
caribou55313

Supremely rich rose, honeyed and fruity.

2007

Nahema by Guerlain 4.09 out of 5 based on 475 ratings and 93 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Nahema fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Nahema, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nahema by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nahema by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.