Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Nuit d'Amour Guerlain for women

Nuit d'Amour Guerlain for women
dislike

Nuit d'Amour Guerlain for women Pictures Nuit d'Amour Guerlain for women Pictures

Nuit d'Amour is a limited edition fragrance launched in 2006. The composition is based around pink pepper, violet, rose, sandalwood and musk.

Musk iris Sandalwood Pink Pepper Rose Violet Litchi

Nuit d'Amour Fragrance Reviews

HeatherStarr2424
HeatherStarr2424

After years of spraying this all over me (to the point where the sales ladies were annoyed and like, "okaaaayyyy!!!"), I bought this. This is so gorgeous. On me, it's slightly fruity at first, but then the powder sets in. A clean, sweet powder. With a teeny tiny hint of fruit. Soft, subtle, but full of scent. On me, it has great staying power...maybe 4-5 hours. Delicate and elegant, this lovely scent is in the front row on my perfume counter. And the bee bottle with the atomizer? Staahp. It's classy and expensive looking. Probably because it is expensive!! But sooo worth it. :)

Kterhark
Kterhark

Nuit's composition is a direct hit to my olfactory preferences, so no surprises that I love it. Confirmed from previous posters: longevity is in the 4-5 hour range.

I love the sultry, musky opening. Actually I"m not sure if I'm smelling musk or sandalwood or a combination of both. Either way it opens dark and lush on me and has great counter appeal.

After opening Litchi peeks through, a note I've experienced most notably in MDCI's Rose de Siwa. Here it risks overpowering my preferred rose and voiliet (a combination I cherish in Caron's N'aimez que moi) and my advice is if you prefer the earthier, warmer florals then this might stay a 'sniffer'.

Scent always invokes feelings and images, and Nuit plays to a more youthful audience, not necessarily in age but in attitude. There is something coquettish about it. It's a great scent, but it will have to do one of two things to remain on the shelf: increase staying power or take a more olfactory risk to differentiate itself.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I'm surprised there are so few reviews for Nuit d'Amour. I went into Neiman Marcus thinking I would get Mademoiselle Guerlain but the SA introduced me to Nuit d'Amour because I told her I like floral scents. Nuit d'Amour began as a soft floral scent with hints of violet and litchi. About 2-3 minutes later, the rose and the pink pepper notes take place and it gives more depth to the fragrance. It was then that I realized this is not the typical floral fruity perfumes, this is far more complex and sophisticated.

Nuit d'Amour remains very soft for the rest of the course, at the 30 minute mark the floral notes and the litchi have toned down and made way for the gentle musk and sandalwood. The woody notes make Nuit d'Amour become more of a skin scent.

I was worried when the SA told me that the longevity of Nuit d'Amour would only be 4-5 hours and that I may have to reapply after that. However, after I bought it and sprayed it on before going to bed, when I woke up the scent is still there. So about 7-8 hours later, Nuit d'Amour is still on my skin, although it is quite faint I can still smell the floral notes, so this is actually pretty long lasting.

The perfume comes in the bee bottle, which looks really gorgeous, in the box there's also an atomizer. I think this perfume is so lovely and I'm so glad I came across it. The funny thing is I never paid attention to this one every time I tried a Guerlain perfume, but once I smelled Nuit d'Amour, I wonder how I could have not tried it before, it's heavenly. I think it's also the vibe that this perfume gives off. Its charm is not apparent, but if it catches the attention of someone, it's irresistible.

henri345que
henri345que

Like La Petite Robe Noire, since the first time i smelled Nuit d'Amour i thought that Guerlain should make this one mainstream instead of keeping it at a more selective distribution. Nuit d'Amour is easy to like, a pleasant combination of musky notes,sweet peppers, soft and velvet iris and violet, a creamy and discreet sandalwood note and something very fruity. The first time i wore it, it made me think of Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane, but the last time i put it on skin i saw some L'Instant influences, maybe from the pepper and musky parts.

Reborn, due to you i'll never be able to look at this Guerlain cap with the same innocent eye lol

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

This is my bedtime perfume. Sweet, delicate, something I am not at daytime. It is beautiful if you need something to de-stress.

muskymoi
muskymoi

This perfume is such a floral powdery delight. I makes me feel young, and fresh, and light as air. I just feel so NICE wearing it. It's an instant good-mood-maker. And, I'm not talking about the bottle shape...

Chocobaby
Chocobaby

I have this in the bee bottle as well, so no phallic references. ;)
A very delicate musky rose scent. To me, it's not a sexy fragrance, but more of a veil of endearing love for eternity. A perfect bridal fragrance.

Scentszilla
Scentszilla

Yep, that 'quadrilobe' stopper isn't quite as phallic when seen from above (i.e. bird's-eye-view) as it is when seen from the side. (LOL)

Wentworth-Roth
Wentworth-Roth

Reborn, I just thought the same. Interestingly-shaped stopper.

reborn
reborn

the cap has a strange form ;-))))) it suits its name ;-)

mseidoom
mseidoom

I love this, but the staying power is weak. It smells like a combination of Tresor by Lancome, Vivid and Realities by Liz Claiborne. It really dries down to a clean musk. The sample of Nuit D'Amour I tested, wasn't from the current Les Parisiennes line.

Nuit d'Amour by Guerlain 3.97 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Nuit d'Amour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Nuit d'Amour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nuit d'Amour by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nuit d'Amour by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.