Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Nuit d'Amour Guerlain for women

Nuit d'Amour Guerlain for women
dislike

Nuit d'Amour Guerlain for women Pictures

Nuit d'Amour is a limited edition fragrance launched in 2006. The composition is based around pink pepper, violet, rose, sandalwood and musk.

Musk iris Sandalwood Pink Pepper Rose Violet Litchi

Nuit d'Amour Fragrance Reviews

henri345que
henri345que

Like La Petite Robe Noire, since the first time i smelled Nuit d'Amour i thought that Guerlain should make this one mainstream instead of keeping it at a more selective distribution. Nuit d'Amour is easy to like, a pleasant combination of musky notes,sweet peppers, soft and velvet iris and violet, a creamy and discreet sandalwood note and something very fruity. The first time i wore it, it made me think of Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane, but the last time i put it on skin i saw some L'Instant influences, maybe from the pepper and musky parts.

Reborn, due to you i'll never be able to look at this Guerlain cap with the same innocent eye lol

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

This is my bedtime perfume. Sweet, delicate, something I am not at daytime. It is beautiful if you need something to de-stress.

muskymoi
muskymoi

This perfume is such a floral powdery delight. I makes me feel young, and fresh, and light as air. I just feel so NICE wearing it. It's an instant good-mood-maker. And, I'm not talking about the bottle shape...

Chocobaby
Chocobaby

I have this in the bee bottle as well, so no phallic references. ;)
A very delicate musky rose scent. To me, it's not a sexy fragrance, but more of a veil of endearing love for eternity. A perfect bridal fragrance.

Scentszilla
Scentszilla

Yep, that 'quadrilobe' stopper isn't quite as phallic when seen from above (i.e. bird's-eye-view) as it is when seen from the side. (LOL)

Wentworth-Roth
Wentworth-Roth

Reborn, I just thought the same. Interestingly-shaped stopper.

reborn
reborn

the cap has a strange form ;-))))) it suits its name ;-)

mseidoom
mseidoom

I love this, but the staying power is weak. It smells like a combination of Tresor by Lancome, Vivid and Realities by Liz Claiborne. It really dries down to a clean musk. The sample of Nuit D'Amour I tested, wasn't from the current Les Parisiennes line.

Nuit d'Amour by Guerlain 3.75 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Nuit d'Amour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Nuit d'Amour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nuit d'Amour by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nuit d'Amour by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Mon Precieux Nectar Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Guerlain Cruel Gardenia Prada Infusion d'Iris Bond No 9 Chinatown Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Molinard Habanita Serge Lutens Datura Noir Guerlain L'Heure de Nuit Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Tom Ford Violet Blonde Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Guerlain Cuir Beluga Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Guerlain Myrrhe & Delires Guerlain Angélique Noire