Designers » F-H » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Ode Guerlain for women
dislike

aldehydic
Ode Guerlain for women Pictures Ode Guerlain for women Pictures

Ode by Guerlain is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Ode was launched in 1955. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Guerlain. The fragrance features aldehydes, jasmine, rose, iris, sandalwood and musk.

Aldehydes Jasmine Rose iris Sandalwood Musk

Ode Fragrance Reviews

fragrancewindow.info
fragrancewindow.info

I have to say Ode is the most beautiful vintage extrait I have had the pleasure to wear to date. I have tried many of the masterpieces of perfumery in extrait form but none have made me fall in love instantly as Ode.
The well balanced jasmine and rose are not overpowered or overpowering as the iris and sandalwood cut the vibration of the musk to a long sensual hum.

rue_de_la_roux
rue_de_la_roux

At one time I was lucky enough to have a vintage bottle of Ode extrait and it reminded me very much of Joy. Very strong, mostly rose notes plus a bit of skank, must have been from the musk. Not my thing so I had to give it up. Too vintage and precious to let it just sit around since I wasn't going to wear it.

halalula1234
halalula1234

A non cloying floral scent, I can smell lots of rose and aldehyde. If I blind sniffed this I would have thought it was some sort of vintage chanel scent.
Nevertheless I think its a great scent and my bottle might have deteriorated overtime because I am getting after hints of something quite animalic which doesnt seem to be listed.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Ode fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Ode, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ode by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ode by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Nahema Guerlain Vega Guerlain Chamade Guerlain Shalimar Eau De Cologne Christian Dior Diorissimo Guerlain Sous le Vent Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Christian Dior Miss Dior Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Hermes Caleche Jacomo Silences Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Cologne Amouage Amouage Gold pour Femme Guerlain L'Heure de Nuit Chanel Chanel N°5 Lanvin Arpege Givenchy Ysatis