Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Petite Guerlain Guerlain for women and men

Petite Guerlain Guerlain for women and men
dislike

Petite Guerlain Guerlain for women and men Pictures

Petite Guerlain by Guerlain is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Petite Guerlain was launched in 1994. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain. Top notes are lavender, citruses, mandarin orange, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are mimosa, jasmine and rose; base notes are tonka bean and vanilla.

Lavender Citruses Mandarin Orange Bergamot Lemon

Mimosa Jasmine Rose

Tonka Bean Vanilla

Petit Guerlain

Petite Guerlain Fragrance Reviews

IsabelHR
IsabelHR

This fragrance reminds me so much of my childhood.

When i couldn't sleep my parents gave it to me and for whatever the reason is it helped me to sleep.
So this reminds me of my bed and my bears.

Now when I look at the shop of Guerlain they made one for girl and one for boys wich is kind of heartbreaking because i'm quiet sure that the scent of my childhood has disapeared.. and they look hard to find so yeah, that's really sad.

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

For those who doesn't know yet:

Petit Guerlain is back...

and dressed with the marvelous bee bottle...

now it has two label colors... light blue or light pink!

I LOVE YOU GUERLAIN!

evesoho
evesoho

There is a milkiness and spiciness to this scent that predominates in the opening, the combination of which I don't like. After the drydown the lavender is soft and it becomes a sweet fragrance. The citrus tames the lavender, and tonka and vanilla tame the citrus. It makes you smell cleaner than you are! I think the mimose takes the dirt out of the jasmine, which is faint to begin with.

This would be so sweet for my neice, who is two months old, but I don't know if my sister, who is sensitive to perfume, will let me apply it on the back of her daughter's neck and underarms, considering it's a used vintage I got in the mail and the bottle (not the juice) is discoloured, lol! Maybe if I told her a vintage full bottle costs over $200... sounds like more of a prize that way.

Update: My sister let me put it on my neice! It *is* for babies. :) Just smells divine on her. Clearly, there aren't many more sophisticated things in the world than Guerlain perfumes, because my 2 month old neice just became worldly and elegant, lol. She smells like expensive lemons and fresh lavender.

naheed
naheed

Petit is a French word for small and when you take a whiff of Petit Guerlain, you actually git why it has been named so?

My first impression of the fragrance is innocence, and you get this feeling when you smell small children and babies who have just been dressed their best by their mums. Small children smell so lovely and so is Petit all about, light, airy, powdery and brushed with a hint of musk.

If you ask my personal opinion on buying Petit Guetrlain, I would rather stick to my most favourite baby fragrance that's Johnson's baby powder as I feel there's no better fragrance has been made as yet.

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

This one has unfortunately been discontinued, hasn't it ? :-/

annaflorence
annaflorence

I have had this perfume when I was in gradeschool and yes, it is really for kids. For women who like to smell like innocent, school children, this scent works everytime. Best for sunny weather! I love it. :)

nargis
nargis

Today I tried this fragrance and I like it a lot. I used the EDT and, on me, the citrus predominates. I was looking for a light powdery citrus scent for summer and this one seems to be just right.

abirae
abirae

It smells to me like milk, babies' bottoms and talc. I was hoping for something with light citrus, which is Tartine et Chocolat, but not this scent.

FUELedbyCHAOS
FUELedbyCHAOS

This was actually designed for children. I worked with Guerlain at the time and it was mostly sold in an alcohol-free form for them. I love it still to this day and it's wonderful as a linen spray or if you ever miss the smell of a clean baby's bottom!

Petite Guerlain by Guerlain 3.76 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Petite Guerlain fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Petite Guerlain, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Petite Guerlain by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Petite Guerlain by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.