Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Plus Que Jamais Guerlain for women

Plus Que Jamais Guerlain for women
dislike

Plus Que Jamais is launched in 2005 as an exclusive edition in honor of the re-opening of La Maison Guerlain on the Champs-Elysées in Paris. The name of the perfume says that this edition is “More than ever, Guerlain.

Top notes: aldehydes, bergamot, neroli and ylang-ylang. Heart: jasmine, iris and iris root. Base: amber, vanilla, tonka and vetiver.

Plus Que Jamais (125 ml EDP) is part of Les Parisiennes collection, available in the Champs-Elysées in Paris. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain.

Neroli Ylang-Ylang Bergamot Aldehydes

iris Jasmine Orris Root

vetyver Amber Tonka Bean Vanille

So New York

Plus Que Jamais Fragrance Reviews

Perfume2009
Perfume2009

Well, I really cannot add or do justice to all of the other reviews available for Plus Que Jamais. My favorite reviews are by Bois De Jasmin and on Basenotes by Way Off Scenter. Believe the hype - this is one unbelievably gorgeous creation.

The reason why I love Plus Que Jamais so much is because it feels like a blend of two of my favorite types of perfume: classic + gourmand. The combination of delicate aldehydes plus the hint of toffee satisfies completely. A very special perfume that I wear only on those select days. Beautiful, opulent, classy, and expensive smelling with the Guerlain signature written all over it. My parisienne bottle was worth every penny.

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

no one has anything to say about this???? where can I purchase a sample?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Plus Que Jamais fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Plus Que Jamais, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Plus Que Jamais by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Plus Que Jamais by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Guerlain Angélique Noire Guerlain Quand Vient La Pluie Guerlain Vol de Nuit Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist Guerlain Parure Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain Cuir Beluga Amouage Jubilation for Women Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Caron Parfum Sacre