Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Precious Heart Guerlain for women

Precious Heart Guerlain for women
dislike

Precious Heart by Guerlain is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Precious Heart was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Frank Voelkl. The fragrance features magnolia, sandalwood, musk, freesia, osmanthus, grapefruit, lemon verbena, cedar and cardamom.

Magnolia Sandalwood Musk Freesia Osmanthus Grapefruit Lemon Verbena Cedar Cardamom

Colours of Love
Precious Moments Red Dream

Precious Heart Fragrance Reviews

deborahjaz
deborahjaz

I loved it when I bought it, but now I find it too floral, too fruity and too everything. I stopped using it, when I realized that it makes me unhappy and sticky after I've sprayed it on.
It's still a sophisticated perfume, though and I recommend it for someone who likes a sweet heady kind of perfume.

guest_Tamara
guest_Tamara

This is the best perfume I have ever smelled! To bad it is limited. I am very fond of fruity floral perfumes, I love Escada. This one is quite different. Crispy and fresh. I bought it on holiday in Tunisia, it remindsme of desert and beaches. It works well in day time. Very different and mostly fantastic!

oriens
oriens

This was my wedding night fragrance. I was in love with it: so soft, romantic and adorable. I am really sorry i cant find again. In my opinion, it was one of the best gurlein perfumes. The new fragrances released by Gurlein no longer attract me !

swedeangel
swedeangel

overwhealming. i dont like it. some of the notes is so strong its making me feel sick. reminds me of some old spaydeodorant back in the eighties.

guest_helenik
guest_helenik

Very good perfume for powerful women, not too strong but soft silky hard to find it. It is so pity because this perfume are like spa relaxing. I recomended to any time, even winter. So Precious Heart perfume!

This was unfortunately a limited edition. I bought it in an UK aeroport years ago and worn very little, mainly because it simply recall me to that journey. I've been wearing Samsara for long time and this one is a good change for warmer months. Not that it is similar to Samsara... What I catch here is the delicacy of lowers combined with a strong spicy base.
On first spray it is very fresh and flowery, but in a totally Guerlain's way, that is something "warm" in the basenotes. It's not maybe a memorable scent, my friends told me it nicely smells like little flowers. I think it's more complex than that.
In spite of being so fresh, especially in the opening, Precious Heart (lovely name!) can be quite harsh and give headache.

stenlym
stenlym

I love this perfume, and I'm sorry I can't find it. It was a very nice present from my sister. It is an
elegant fragrance.

lucertola
lucertola

Fantastic, light, fruity fragrance for spring/summer. very precious (good name for limited edition), hard to get. I still have about half of the bottle waiting for next season. Love it!

Precious Heart by Guerlain 4.08 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Precious Heart fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Precious Heart, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Precious Heart by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Precious Heart by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Diorissimo Yves Saint Laurent Nu Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Versace Bright Crystal Yves Rocher Magnolia Guy Laroche Fidji Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Dior Midnight Poison Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Prada Infusion d'Iris Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Guerlain Shalimar Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey John Galliano John Galliano Tom Ford Black Orchid Cartier Must de Cartier Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Guerlain Love is All