Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 44

aldehydic
Reve de Lune Guerlain for women Pictures

Reve de Lune by Guerlain is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Reve de Lune was launched in 2012. Top notes are aldehydes, bergamot and bitter orange; middle notes are jasmine, ylang-ylang, orange blossom and carnation; base notes are vanilla, tonka bean and resins.

Aldehydes Bergamot Bitter Orange

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Orange Blossom Carnation

Vanilla Tonka Bean resins

Reve de Lune Fragrance Reviews

SNOOPY
SNOOPY

No idea about this fragrance but the best bottle I ever saw.
Real work of art

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I'm sure i saw this on display in the Champs Elysees boutique in Paris, absolutely stunning. Wish i could afford it! I bought Spiritueuse Double Vanille though, so i'm VERY happy!

Jelenaa
Jelenaa

@leefidan WOW! Never thought it is SO expensive!
Really wondering who voted it! The bottle is stunning. Although I don't like aldehydes, I'd really like to try it!

leefidan
leefidan

Aloha! I just saw your comment "halalula" and wanted to share my web search with you. There were only 57 numbered bottles made and they cost $25,000 U.S. dollars each. I agree that the bottle looks amazing!

halalula1234
halalula1234

Sorry i have to comment,
I dont own the scent and have never really found a place which has it, but the bottle is AMAZING.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was only available in a Guerlain boutique in France for the price of a house.....

Reve de Lune by Guerlain 4.75 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Reve de Lune fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Reve de Lune, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reve de Lune by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reve de Lune by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Diorissimo Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Wood Guerlain Eau de Cashmere Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Parfum Guerlain Eau de Lingerie Guerlain L'Heure de Nuit Yves Saint Laurent Opium Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Guerlain Muguet 2014 Guerlain Le Muguet 2013 Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain L'Heure Bleue 100 Anniversaire Cacharel LouLou Guerlain Vol de Nuit 80 Anniversaire Guerlain Le Parfum du 68 Extrait Le Passeur du Temps Guerlain Les Quatre Saisons - Winter Delice Guerlain Petit Guerlain Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Extrait de Parfum