Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Reve de Lune Guerlain for women
dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 54

Reve de Lune Guerlain for women Pictures

Reve de Lune by Guerlain is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Reve de Lune was launched in 2012. Top notes are aldehydes, bergamot and bitter orange; middle notes are jasmine, ylang-ylang, orange blossom and carnation; base notes are vanilla, tonka bean and resins.

Aldehydes Bergamot Bitter Orange

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Orange Blossom Carnation

Vanilla Tonka Bean resins

Metallica (Metalys)
Le Bolshoi 2011 Edition Limitee

Reve de Lune Fragrance Reviews

SNOOPY
SNOOPY

If $ was no object ,i would buy it just for the bottle to put on my mantle.scent unsniffed
Work of art

gallian
gallian

I sniffed Reve de Lune, and it is..... Paradise. It looks very similar to my nose, to Metallica.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I'm sure i saw this on display in the Champs Elysees boutique in Paris, absolutely stunning. Wish i could afford it! I bought Spiritueuse Double Vanille though, so i'm VERY happy!

Jelenaa
Jelenaa

@leefidan WOW! Never thought it is SO expensive!
Really wondering who voted it! The bottle is stunning. Although I don't like aldehydes, I'd really like to try it!

leefidan
leefidan

Aloha! I just saw your comment "halalula" and wanted to share my web search with you. There were only 57 numbered bottles made and they cost $25,000 U.S. dollars each. I agree that the bottle looks amazing!

halalula1234
halalula1234

Sorry i have to comment,
I dont own the scent and have never really found a place which has it, but the bottle is AMAZING.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was only available in a Guerlain boutique in France for the price of a house.....

Reve de Lune by Guerlain 4.75 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Reve de Lune fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Reve de Lune, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reve de Lune by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reve de Lune by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Shalimar Hermes Kelly Caleche Yves Saint Laurent Opium Cacharel Noa Perle Issey Miyake Le Feu D'Issey Light Prada Infusion d'Iris Cacharel Gloria Hermes Caleche Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Le Muguet 2013 Cacharel LouLou Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Dolce&Gabbana By Guerlain Metallica (Metalys) Guerlain Myrrhe & Delires Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Cuir de Russie Guerlain Cuir Beluga Christian Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Milly-la-Foret