Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum Guerlain for women

Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum Guerlain for women
dislike

Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum by Guerlain is an oriental floral fragrance for women. Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Guerlain. Top notes are citruses, mandarin orange, cedar, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are iris, patchouli, jasmine, vetiver and rose; base notes are leather, sandalwood, opoponax, musk, civet, vanilla and incense. Available as 75 ml EDT.

Citruses Mandarin Orange Cedar Bergamot Lemon

iris Patchouli Jasmine Vetiver Rose

Leather Sandalwood Opoponax Musk Civet Vanilla Incense

Encense Liquide

Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

majestic mammy
majestic mammy

I did not expect to like the edt but I really like this edt. It really smells a lot like the reformulation version of Jicky. I love the new Jicky. This is a nice version of the much much beloved Shalimar.

Puddy Cat
Puddy Cat

when I wear this I instantly feel confident, glamorous & beautiful, she make's me want to go out into the world for everyone to see/smell me & share the glorious atmosphere that this amazingly beautiful perfume creates around me
just like putting on a fabulous pair of heel's, Shalimar empower's me & fill's me with pride
I feel like I am the leading lady of a glorious, luxurious & historic love story

I am totally in love with this edition of SHALIMAR

I love Shalimar and I found out that the Eau De Toilette-versions works better with my skintype. This one is a little bit more fresh and airy then the original. Less is more, 1 spritz will make you smell wonderful for several hours, if you spritz too much this will turn overwhelming and thick. I love the lemon/vanilla/leather/sandalwood/incense mix. Very sexy, very female, very elegant. A classic. Longlasting om my skin.

Jag älskar Shalimar och jag har märkt att Eau de Toilette-versionerna är bättre på mig. Denna är lite mer fräsch och luftig jämfört med originalet. Lite är lagom, 1 sprejning gör att du doftar gott länge, om du sprejar för mycket så blir den tjock och kvalmig. Jag älskar mixen av citron/vanilj/läder/sandelträ och rökiga doftnoter. Otroligt sexig, väldigt kvinnlig, mycket elegant. En klassiker. Håller länge på min hud.

almondcookie
almondcookie

I have the shalimar EDP in 30ml and Shalimar Edition Charms in 75ml EDP. I have tested them on my skin. They really smell alike. In fact i can hardly tell the difference when comparing the scents. I will give them some time to develop and come back with another review. But i must point out that this isn't a lighter version of shalimar.

caramello-koala
caramello-koala

I really wanted to love this perfume after reading the beautiful reviews and desperately wanting to own it. I finally got to try it but sadly i just could not stand the intense scent.
It smelt like burnt resin and tar to me it did not age well and seemed to intensify as time went on.

I am going to try a softer scent in this range and see how that goes.

So if your the type that wears fruity sweet scents well then i think you may be dissapointed in this enchanting love story scent.

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

I own this beautiful special edition of the scent, but it actually smells exactly like the "normal" Shalimar Eau de Parfum.

God, I love the perfume!!! It´s absolutely my favorite perfume and it smells SO SEXY AND DEEP!!! A very luxurious, smoky, mysterious, oriental vanilla-perfume. I love the spices in it, too.

It´s definetly not old-fashioned, but it is THE classic oriental fragrance, although I never smelled this perfume on anyone else... So, it is somehow extraordinary and exquisite, as not everybody knows Guerlain.

Men really like the scent, too, by the way... ;-)

A MUST-HAVE!!!

fotolux
fotolux

Tell me why Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum by Guerlain Available as 75 ml EDT?

Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum by Guerlain 4.47 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Shalimar Edition Charms Eau de Parfum by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.