Designers » F-H » Woody Spicy « Groups

Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Guerlain for women and men
dislike

oud
smoky
Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Guerlain for women and men Pictures Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Guerlain for women and men Pictures Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Guerlain for women and men Pictures

A dry, spicy, subdued and smoky effect with authentic nuances; the woodiness is based on cedar, the jasmine heart gives an individual touch. Saffron and cardamom provide the spiciness, laurel a dry aromatic touch. Oud, myrrh, patchouli and leathery notes complete the base notes of this intriguing composition. Songe d'un Bois d'Ete was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser.

Jasmine Patchouli Cedar Saffron Cardamom Myrrh Agarwood (Oud) Bay Leaf

La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Leather Oud
Konig
L'Eau du Navigateur

Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Fragrance Reviews

Bbjr
Bbjr

Well, this is one for the ages. Yes, it starts out a bit dirty and I, for whatever reason, am picking up a civet note. Maybe it's the jasmine but it's not at all offensive, it's quite nice. Overall the scent is on the masculine side and it lasts beyond belief. I can detect the Oud note but it's not heavy as it mixes with the patchouli and myrrh. This is unlike any other fragrance that I've come across. Is it worth the money? Yes, it is. It is a statement fragrance to be used with caution and on special occasions. It will last forever as you only need 1or 2 sprays. In my top 5.

elusivek
elusivek

This is earthy and woody mainly composed of oud, leather, and patchouly. It's a dry dusty earth with aged wood lying around. It certainly leans pretty far in to the masculine side and comes off as desert, complete with a rider in well worn leather .
Actually, it's not so much that it's distinctly masculine, it's that it lacks the traditional feminine perfume traits like floral or sweet. I happen to like strong spicy unisex scents but this one just isn't complex enough to fit my personality.
Don't get me wrong, it's well crafted but it's like looking at one aspect of a scene as opposed to the scene in it's entirety. For a woman, I think this would be amazing layered with another scent, as it would be an exceptional base. However, I am not willing to pay as much as this one costs for it to be layered so I can wear it.
For a man, I think a strong, rugged, manly man (not a polished metro-sexual) would make this a stunningly provocative and enticing scent that would make people swoon.

anguslairdmcangus
anguslairdmcangus

Overall Rating: * * * * * (masterpiece)

Songe d'un Bois d'Ete is a beautiful paradox: a perfectly balanced, unique, imaginative--and above all French-- take on contemporary Middle Eastern fragrances. It sparkles like a classic Guerlain. Yet its heart is a desert flower.

Thierry Wasser has sprinkled just enough cumin (or bay leaf if the official note list is to be believed) into Songe to add sexual drama. And here is where it departs most imaginatively from so many contemporary "Oud plus whatever" niche fragrances: There is the lightest hint of pheromonal body odor, incredibly sensual on a bed of jasmine, oud, cedar, and patchouli. This dash of French sensuality is what separates Songe from so many pretenders and elevates to the level of a masterpiece.

Songe will not disappoint those who obsess over performance metrics. It is a sillage and longevity beast, with at least 8 hours of good projection and half again as many as an intimate body fragrance.

matty64
matty64

Wow! This is an amazing piece of olfactory art, kudos to Monsieur Wasser. The initial notes to me are a combination of woodsy and civet aromas, followed by a heart of cardamom and oud, the dry down is an extension of the oud trail and saffron. Absolutely divine!

hill2dtops
hill2dtops

I have a almost full bottle of this for sale. With the box and all. Got it in Las Vegas. PM me if interested.
Sold

neo_xx
neo_xx

A Masterpiece form Guerlain .

mainly it is an Oud with saffron . the remaining notes are complementary . But man! does it smell so good!

very soothing .

Silage is remarkable , so is the projection.

long lasting ,,

high quality ingredients .

definitely 10 out of 10 ,,

also , the bottle and sprayer are very good.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I see this is slated as being 'for women and men', but in truth it is for men.

On me the oud lingers long after everything else; drifting amidst hot, desert winds that never rest. If there is jasmine here it is hiding from the scorching sun. Even myrrh, which wears boldly on me, melts under this heat. At the tail end of a deep sniff I get...oud, with a hint of patchouli.

Anyone who wears this would need a certain level of confidence, not because the scent is loud but because the combination of notes weaves an impression of energy, perception and assertiveness.

Cardamon is not a note I can pull off, and this why I think it would benefit from a man's grounded masculinity. But he would have to be the right man, with the right attitude and the right posture.

This is a fascinating fragrance.

sjam3295
sjam3295

Dominant notes for me are oud and cardamom. Don't pick up any florals at all, nor bay, patchouli, cedar, myrrh. Very masculine, animalic. Not sure if I like it. Big sillage and long-lasting.

Q80
Q80

too much animalic, although it was ok at the beginning but when it dries down it rips off my senses. no for me.

professorlilith
professorlilith

It's like wearing two different women who start out in jealous competition, grow up and become more comfortable with themselves and the world, and finally come to love and appreciate each other for their differences. The opening has a densely packed center that reminds me of toasted Indian cumin and mustard seed. I don't smell the cardamom as seeds so much as something like cilantro (the plant the seeds are from) would be dried and then used as a smudge. Eventually-at least half an hour later-this very dense nugget of scent expands like light through a prism, to merge with the other personality. Like Mizz Cindy, I too smell a fluffy sweet dry accord reminiscent of Tauer's L'air du desert du Marocain right at the opening, like a Himalayan kitten that's been adopted by a wild ocelot and is pouncing around and on top of her older ocelot sister. At first it seems like a disaster waiting to happen, but eventually big sis starts to play with little sis, and finally they curl up together for a nap. I've found it to open and develop much the same regardless of temp and humidity. Sillage is moderate, and on me the staying power is very good--the kittens are still curled up and purring a solid 8 or 9 hours later. However, the Tauer actually has bigger Sillage and staying power on me. If you like wood, toasted spice, orientals, or just want to experience a really interesting development you want to get a sample. I probably will get the Tauer and not this because I can imagine wearing it more often and it's not a car payment.. Both layer beautifully with my beloved Bulgari Omnia and with Diptyque Tam Dao.

Taskphorce

Skanky, slutty, sweet, spicy, smooth, seductive, sex smell, sophisticated.

majestic mammy
majestic mammy

This happened just a few hours ago. On two occasions the Guerlain Girls insisted to try this and its a attractive scent. I did not buy it, no matter they sprayed my arm gererously with this Songe. I forgot about it and went back to work. A lady who is real particular approached me with other people around and said "You smell really good! I mean really really good". I said thank you and then again someone else gave me a compliment.
Even though this was not my person style or signature scent it was probably the largest compliment. The particular people who said this are no nonescense people and it has to take a lot of WOW to get a slight pleanantry.
This Guerlain scent is not a typical perfume of choice but surely a beguiling scent.

EDIT March 15 2014: The cumin in the opening is very very short lived and vanishes in a couple minutes. The parfume is amazing. dichotomous to the opening the next stage heart and base is so smooth and beautiful.
Smells rich and exotictly elegant.
Some fragrance on first spritz capitivates but not worthy after first 2 minutes. While Songe is WONDERFUL through and through.
Always what is on paper is not what will translate to what scent reveals to the skin.
Its a very special composition.
8.9/10 and sometimes 10/10 never less.

HAL9000
HAL9000

Wonderful, scent, and despite the comments here regarding difficulty finding this one, I found it at Saks in NY. But it was tucked away under the counter, and I had to ask for it. In fact, they had all three in this series that were designed by Thierry Wasser for $270 each per 75ml.

janjanjan
janjanjan

I'm going to say this at the risk of the comment getting removed, since it is not for polite company, but it is sincere. I've worn this twice now and every few sniffs I can't help but admit - there is a musky, balsamic tang here that strikes me as "vagina." Am I crazy? I thought so, but the second wear I still pick it up here and there. And you know what, it works. Top notch fragrance. I like the oud as a strong supporting role here, with no overpowering band-aid effect.

Kanarata
Kanarata

Thierry Wasser's best work, no doubt about it! Great frag that is not for everyone, you need to have a specific taste to enjoy and pull this one off. It's very exotic and opulent perfume I find it a bit old fashioned( not classic) but almost nostalgic in its quality, it last and projects a long time, but doesn't really mellow out too much in the drydown and remains very rich, a bit unusual for a Guerlain drydown which is what people dislike about it the most, I heard someone describe the drydown as a baritone voice that just lingers on for way too long, I disagree with that if it smells great as this one does I don't mind it lasting 10+ hrs especially for around 300$. To sum up I looovee this one very unusual scent yet velvety smooth and rich and very masculine which Guerlain doesn't always execute well!

It's a must try, but very hard to find and get your nose on it.

Smell 9/10
Longevity 9/10
Sillage 9/10
Overall 9/10. Not the most versatile scent, cool evenings appropriate !

Taskphorce

What impresses me about this fragrance is the comparison to Leather Oud. It does share similar qualities to Leather Oud and I cannot stand L.O. yet I am head over heels for Guerlain Songe. The cumin that produces the stank body odor is present but it is overtaken almost completely by the rest of the fragrance. I absolutely despise Leather Oud by Dior and Al-Oudh by L'Artisan Parfumeur because quite frankly they smell like rancid body odor and the sweat from under your groin after a hard work out masked by a cacophony of leather/oud notes. Guerlain Songe has ONLY a mild hint of this note that immediately brings to mind that "odor" produced during sex, which is just enough to grab someone's attention. It is mind blowing to me how good this fragrance smells. Saffron, myrrh, leather, oud, and spice are the "meat and potatoes" of this fragrance. Another factor to take into consideration is that you are unlikely to encounter another person on the street who has this fragrance. It can be found in one location in the United States (Guerlain Palazzo in Vegas) for a hefty $270 for 75ml. The longevity and sillage are remarkable! I feel apprehensive telling people because I want to be greedy and keep this gem all to myself. It is that good!

jae
jae

I am very pleased with Guerlain and Thierry Wasser. Songe D'Un Bois D'Été is the ultimate reconciliation for the multitude of atrocities committed by European perfume houses against Arabian perfumery's most treasured ingredient: aoud..

Aoud is given sweet justice, married to some of my favorite notes: patchouli, myrrh, saffron, jasmine and laurel. There is a "presence" of leather, in the same sense there is a "presence" of oud in Byredo's Accord Oud. In summary, I love everything about this composition!!

How does this play out on my skin? It's been almost 15 hours since I applied this to my skin. My place is STILL filled with this wonderful scent and my nose has been a nympho in a constant state of ecstasy. I rest my case.....

RugosaAlba
RugosaAlba

Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Guerlain is quite an interesting fragrance, that shares important traits with Black Afgano Nasomatto, which is darker, not sweet at all and sends a very clear olfactory message while Songe d'un Bois d'Ete is sweeter, more vague in general and at times shocking in it's message.
I feel that Nasomatto's collection is not a collection of perfumes, rather collection of successful high quality scents, fragrances, olfactory etudes. It's also a niche. With this complex fragrance featuring a little bit of an olfactory scandal (not inadvertently) Guerlain deserves all the niche status in the most bad way. Finally. "Good girl gone bad". (Wait, if Guerlainade was a girl, was it ever a good one?)
I am yet to smell Guerlain's signature base underneath it all, I do not think there is any. Just like Black Afgano it will never touch my skin. It's enough that I have smelled it on paper. Probably, men would find it more appealing.
I do not see these particular ingredients in this particular proportions creating overall an elegant fragrance. Not elegant, sorry.
According to Chandler Burr if chosen few (this is crucial, who these people are) will find “sufficient amount of artistic talent, aesthetic innovation and technical mastery applied to” Songe D’un Bois, then this fragrance too can become art, and, most likely would be considered the work of Romanticism.
Here I will quote Miguel Matos, a very insightful fragrantica’s writer, who in his interview with Chandler Burr suggests: “Jicky can be a work of Romanticism,…, due to this attraction to the beauty of the horrible, the wilderness, obscure reality and the beautiful grotesque that comes from blending gorgeous materials.” “Beautiful” - this discussion is impossible to resolve , but “grotesque” is exactly the word I was looking for. Here comes a new concern: Is there enough of that grotesque in Songe D’un Bois to propel it into the status of art?

Roge'
Roge'

Wanna be enchanting without saying a word? The house of Guerlain has created something that accomplishes that feat. This is a finely fragranced leather infused scent with accords of spicy, sweet and woody notes. Simply put, Songe is a force to be reckoned with. This slays most leather based perfumes in circulation. What i like most about this scent is that it lingers long after you apply it. Once upon a time, it was difficult to find this in the U.S. For those interested in checking this out, Guerlain Palazzo in Las Vegas has bottles.

-BLIND BUY WORTHY AWARD-

CDGfan
CDGfan

a more syrupy sweet version of Dior's Leather Oud, but honestly Leather Oud wins for being better projecting, much better pricing and just better over all. Save your money and time and just purchase Leather Oud, they have very similar drydowns, but LO's drydown comes much later.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Special and captivating.
Somewhat complex, balsamic as set by notes of oud, myrrh, spices and a special touch that reminds me of leather, probably is the saffron, he has this characteristic with a intense animalic chord.
Become a refinement oriental elixir, but I can not forget i feel something that reminds me fuel, such as motor oil, feel that vibe in Dark Aoud, in which I am passionate.
But it is necessary to note, here is a Guerlain, legitimately expected that house always does, works of art.

williamvargas
williamvargas

interesting fragrance, got a decent sized sample of this expensive monster, right away my first impression is of a similar vibe to carthusia's numero uno, but then it devolps differently but that herbal smell right away to me , certainly a higher level of scent development, i like it and is interesting and exotic.. will need to save some coins for this one, i think very distinctive and certainly will be noticed for its overall presentation..not sure this would be a wise choice for me to purchase a full bottle just don't think i would wear it often enough, but a good sized sample, if money were no object than would not waste a second to order..it is very special.. ..i notice you don't have to go to heavy on the trigger either so maybe in that sense it will last a long time,so maybe a better value than i think, either way can't help but like this one alot. so interesing ,in a pleasing way..get a whiff of this one if you can...MAN.
it is growing on me... delicious.. does anyone get slight licorice on the first part? like an extact type of scent. interesting..
the drydown on this fragrance just hangs around ...love it.
I would wear this proudly..

mizz.cindy
mizz.cindy

I was completely intrigued the first time I smelled this, and for me that is a good thing.
First, I love the dark and rich leather accord in here, that might create the body odour scent that has been mentioned here. Personally, I love myself a little stink in a perfume, as long as it doesn't smell unwashed. The leather helps the perfume to become one with your skin and creates a dark and sensual leathery smoke that wafts around you.
The oudh in here starts out very strong at first, but knows it's place in the perfume and melts with the other notes so it's never about the oudh alone.
In a way, Songe reminds me of Tauers L'Air Du Desert du Marocain. Even though they aren't really alike, they have a similar Middle Eastern vibe.
The balms, spices, the leather and the smoke create a sensual and dark perfume, but you can still smell it's a Guerlain because of it's elegance. It's pretty loud, but it stays classy all the time and I think a woman could definitely pull this off.
It's on my to buy list!

prot72
prot72

I'm writing this review without any knowledge about essential oils used for this fragrance production, because for few days I have no access to the Internet so this is completely my understanding of all components and real feeling (without any influences). In the first few minutes when applied it is extremely spicy with overdosed cumin and other typical curry spices as well. All of them are very pleasant and different than I know from other composition. It remind me a little bastard from Diptyque (L'eautre) and slightly Eau d'Hermes. Than cumin is getting weaker and first players are fruits, candied and sweet but not as in mainstream fragrances, these fruits are much more sophisticated and natural, similarly to the Pulp by Byredo. I'm completely in love with this step of its development. Honestly I never ever had perfume with such unusual connection of spicy and fruity elements - for me this is the winer of the herbal fruity category if something like that exists (a new fragrance, not an interpretation we already know). At this position it lasts for many hours - on my skin at least 8. Than fruits are drying, they become resinous without any sweetness, just mystery. At this stage of development the oud emerges and lasts for another 6 hours. The oud is very animalic, dirty and mysterious at the same time. It seems to be balanced by ambergris - fortunately creator don't applied any tonka or vanilla , so the creation remains woody-dry. At this point it reminds me rich and expensive Arabic perfumes that I also like a lot. So Songe D'Un Bois D'Ete is the real journey to the orient, the walk on the narrow streets of the Istanbul Grand Bazaar or seating with friends in the small restaurant in India where vegetarian curry is served and we drink mango pulp with buttermilk slightly enriched with nutmeg. No hurry no freshness no business class, just warm and friendly with touch of love. This is what I got from my lovely boyfriend when he bought Songe D'Un Bois D'Ete as a Christmas and and New Year gift for me :)

mimikins24
mimikins24

Incense + oud layered over guerlainade on initial spray. I have to say first impression is that I do not like it at all. The notes seem to be stacked on top of each other, rather than blending. It is almost as if I took by Kilian Insence Oud and sprayed it on over a Guerlain scent after it has dried down.

Once the fragrance settles though, I quite like it. I end up with a slighly spicey guerlainade, in particular, the saffron and cardamom come to the front. I also get a sweet jasmine note that appears.

I find this quite unisex. I would say the opening gives me a more masculine impression, but the dry down more feminine and not overly so. Very nice,and quite interesting. I will gladly use up my decant, but I do not love it enough to spend the money on a FB.

As an aside, I have to say the bottle for the Les Deserts d'Orient series is stunning.

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

Very similar to Dior's Leather Oud. This is sweeter ( more floral ).

This has decent sillage and longevity but IMO LO is more masculine and has better sillage.

If you like the arabian inspired fragrances you should try this. You wont smell anything new but this is a decent addition to those types of fragrances.

When Guerlain announced the release of the Les Déserts d'Orient series I was initially skeptic. My main concern was why a brand such as Guerlain, which can be easily classified as french perfumery personified, would have jumped on the oud bandwagon. It sounded a lot like gimmick. Yet another way to increse sales in those teritories where fragrances go strong as long as they sound exclusive and unaffordable. WRONG!

Songe D'Un Bois D'Ete is an extremely solid composition and while including some typical ingredients of this kind of fragrances (oud, saffron, spices and resins), smells like nothing else around. It's rich and incredibly refined, elegant yet somewhat easy to wear and, most of all, incredibly well balanced in its iteration of some of the most typical oriental accords.

The opening is addictive. Saffron, oud and myrrh introduce a masculine balmy accord of woods and something that vaguely smells of gasoline. Everything is so calibrated to result original but not challenging. Incredibly likeable. The fragrance evolves with the addition of cardamom while a solid patch-cedarwood base starts to lurk in the back. Smelled from up close, Songe D'Un Bois D'Ete, may recall several woods-centered fragrances of the past ten years but the projection and sillage are incredibly unique. Incredibly detailed and refined. The fragrance remarks its presence with a smooth yet assertive personality which speaks of ancient woods, slight body odours provided by the spices, a subtle yet dark leathery accord, warmness and incredible depth. A long ride that will leave you fascinated from the packaging till the very last phases of the drydown. The next level of these kind of fragrances. Just glorious!

When Guerlain does it right, there's no match for anyone else!

Rating: 8-8.5/10

fkollmeier

great scent!!! really reminds me of al rahab khaliji though!!!

French Boudoir Doll

NOTE: I had already reviewed below...and this is an addition..

This morning was so beautiful...I won't go into personal details...only I found myself in the kitchen after a craving of Belgium waffles...
I was merrily busy at the task at hand....then my Teddy Bear of a man entered the kitchen with his warm Teddy Bear smile...and I could just smell the most intoxicating scent wafting by my little nose as to seduce me in front of my egg whites I had beaten into small peaks!!!
*****oooooh!!! I grabbed him and thrusted him towards my heart....and inhaled him deeply! I said to my beloved..."What is that????" He smiled and said...."a nice long sample tube you gave me"... "That is Guerlain!!" I squealed with delight~
****And then I thought...oh my it smells even better on this crisp cool morning with a heavy frost outside...I also pondered...yeah I could smell this on a dame... only she would not be me...I love it perfectly for my fellow... and he wears it so well.

*****SO what does it smell like???? Probably he best Oud I have ever come across. I also like ouds for me and seem to like them better in cool air. It is SWEET...but not overly syrupy sweet.... CEDARY...A hint og Cardomom(one of my faves)....BOOZY.... INTOXICATING!!!! If it is possible you can obtain a sample...I highly recommend it....

pisces3774
pisces3774

Wow! This is just like a handful of crushed leaves in a leather glove! Very beautiful, very woody and smokey. I can even detect a bit of fresh dirt - just a hint. There's a bit of moss too. Very earthy and fall. More on the masculine side, but there is something gentle enough about it to make it unisex, even for a girlie-girl like me. Great stuff!

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

A big blast of cumin at first that makes place for a soft powdery oud with plenty of white musk. Your average oud I would have said that is untill everything turns way more feminine and french. No fruity bitterness as in other ouds, well at least not as strongly. The leather is not rustic, but more on the clean soapy side. This is really very elegant and well-mannered but you need to wait for 20min to come to it.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I was nostalgic for fall to be here and wanted a woody smell so I took out my sample of this fragrance and dabbed it liberally on my hand. Although I don't think I would wear it as a woman, it's pretty masculine, it's very interesting. I get some of the sweetness and green herbs that others mention in the top notes but the drydown is totally woodfire and smoke with some cloves and spice thrown in. It evokes an aftenoon in front of a blazing fire with a glass of brandy cradled in your lacquered nail hands, cuddling with a very macho man.

I like this but wouldn't wear it. I think I will use it as a home perfume when I turn on my gas fire insert to give the smell of a real woodfire. Will try to get my hubby to try it on as well to see how it smells on a man.

Hilaire
Hilaire

I really don't much else but Cedar and Patchouli from this. A brief flurry of safron, cardamom and something slightly licorice-like in the opening is replaced by endless, sombre, intense and monotone cedar and patch which end up wearing my nose out. Big disappointment to me this one.

armaniboy
armaniboy

I bought it from maison guerlain in Paris. The cumin note which i find very sexy appears briefly in the opening notes.I certainly detect oud wood and saffron yet nothing of my beloved jasmine.This slightly reminds me of armani's oud royal.Songe is a very long lasting expensive smelling and of course expensive fragrance.190per 75ml.You dont need much, 2-3 sprays will last and last. So great longevity yet medium sillage.I find it dry, earthy, woody and erotic.A unique fragrance by one of the greatest perfume houses.

fkollmeier

this is very masculine!!! i cant see a woman wearing this!!!! NEVER!!! its dry woods and incense of best quality. it is both supernatural and earthy in nature and resembles the bukhoor smell in the desert mixed with the cardamom of the coffe in the desert at night. this is cold smoke. very unique!!!!

taboo2287
taboo2287

OMG smells like a man crotch! IN A GOOD WAY! i can't imagine a woman wearing this NEVER! if a guy spray this and walk into a gay club i don't think he will leave the place in one piece ;) p.s all those ladies "the fag hags" @ the club will get there share from him as well :D cherish the MANHOOD fellas :)

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

I totally agree with French Boudoir Doll about the "body odour" factor here. I could have sworn there was cumin in this mix, but it's not listed. Oh, yes, the pheromones here make me wish to smell it on male skin. Of the three new Guerlain releases in the series this is the only one which appeals to me. The other two seem to have been done many times before. This is a smoky, sweaty, gently spicy affair, with good sillage, and very good longevity, as one would expect from Guerlain. There is nothing remotely sweet or feminine here. Fellas, spray it on and walk this way, please!

mickers
mickers

Just a marvelous blend - dark, smokey, leathery and woody - dry and fresh with a slight balmy quality - very gentle and smooth yet aggressive - powerful - very well done Guerlain *applauds*

French Boudoir Doll

Definately for a man only! But this is only my opinion! I believe it is personal...the scents because many scents come from memories...how they reflect personally to that person. I know this may sound strange...but it has a body odour factor. I do not mean this in a negative way...it is very phermonal to me. It is so unusual...and I just exlaimed... how did they do that???? I just can't help but think of how sexy it smells....but for a special man...he is dressed very well....dark hair...bristly beard... he has extreme confidence and knows exactly what he wants in his bed....

Not to sound strange...but this is the mood it conjours. He is very intense... and his fragrance is only a part of him...as though it is his own scent and not wearing any fragrance at all. He just happens to smell this grand!

Djedi comparison? Not sure because I have never smelled the ancient entombed feeling scent....but it does exquisite~ Entoxicating!

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

This scent is very much woody and a bit sweet. It reminds me much of a woodshed. Yeah, fresh woods in woodshed.

Songe d'un Bois d'Ete by Guerlain 4.31 out of 5 based on 176 ratings and 41 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Songe d'un Bois d'Ete by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Songe d'un Bois d'Ete by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.