Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance Guerlain for men

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance Guerlain for men
dislike

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance by Guerlain is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Vetiver Frozen Fragrance was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain. Top notes are orange, lime and bergamot; middle notes are nutmeg, pepper and neroli; base notes are tonka bean and vetiver.

Orange Lime Bergamot

Nutmeg Pepper Neroli

Tonka Bean Vetiver

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

TheLumineri
TheLumineri

I find this one much fresher than original Vetiver - which I find to be a bit darker. Both are magnifiSCENT fragrances! I would wear this one during Summer days and original in the evenings. Both very versitile and safe for office wear IMO.

MetalMan
MetalMan

I have worn this gem for two days now and I feel confident in writing about its wonders! First of all I want to say that the quality of its ingredients are quite amazing in and of themself! Everything smells as if it is pure of form and not some muddled synthetic! The fragrance itself evokes an image/feeling of terrestrial freshness that is to be reveled in! The top notes are laden with a succulent and fresh lime with accents of orange and bergamot which then develop into a more lively, peppery version of itself with hints of neroli working with the lime to keep it fresh and citric for quite some time. The vetiver (not surprisingly) is evident the entire life of the scent, and grows stronger then softer before it transitions into a delightfully sweet skinscent of tonka-sweetened vetiver! This fragrance is near perfect in its freshness...I liken it to a clean, fresh chunk of earth that smells too damn good to let go! It lasts quite some time with the top and mid notes remaining evident for at least 4-6 hours and the base notes for at least another 2-4 hours! It's perfect for anytime, but I feel that it shines in the heat and it revives itself with changes in body temp or warmer weather! For citrus/fresh/woody lovers, if you can find it, buy it!!! I would rate it a solid 9 out of 10!

hellel
hellel

Just Exellent..

guest_MUST
guest_MUST

THIS VERSION OF VETIVER IS DIFFERENT FROM ORIGINAL ONE. VETIVER FROZEN INCLUDES MINT SO IT IS BECOMES A BEST SUMMER FRAGRANCE.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

I can't find this one any diffirent from the original Vetiver.

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance by Guerlain 4.14 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Vetiver Frozen Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Vetiver Frozen Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vetiver Frozen Fragrance by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vetiver Frozen Fragrance by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Vetiver Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Guerlain Habit Rouge Lalique Encre Noire Creed Green Irish Tweed Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Lalique Lalique White Guerlain Guerlain Homme Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Gucci Gucci pour Homme Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme Davidoff Zino Davidoff Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Dior Dior Homme Sport Dior Dior Homme Intense Hermes Terre d'Hermes Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche