Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance Guerlain for men

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance Guerlain for men
dislike

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance Guerlain for men Pictures Vetiver Frozen Fragrance Guerlain for men Pictures

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance by Guerlain is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Vetiver Frozen Fragrance was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain. Top notes are orange, lime and bergamot; middle notes are nutmeg, pepper and neroli; base notes are tonka bean and vetiver.

Orange Lime Bergamot

Nutmeg Pepper Neroli

Tonka Bean Vetiver

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance Fragrance Reviews

matty64
matty64

The original Guerlain vetiver is some of the finest I've smelled in this genre. In my opinion it's the vetiver that all others are compared to, yes, even Creeds vetiver millesimes. I have the square glass bottle with multi-etched stripes into the body of the flacon. I believe it's the 2000, reformulated version but I love the green intoxicating aroma that emanates from my skins body chemistry when the temperature starts to rise here in Florida. Thanks Matty

Francoparfum
Francoparfum

Meh,
this to me is overly sharp, bitter, and is a bit too strong.

I know vetiver is biting and edgy, but this seems unbalanced and too harsh.

I much prefer Kenzo Air or Encre Noir Sport ... they have similar vetiver edginess but are better balanced and more pleasant.

Score: 62.5 %
Proverbs 27:9

raef_sherif
raef_sherif

This is a great fragrance , however it is rare to find

sameh
sameh

Vetiver Frozen Fragrance by Guerlain is one of the best fragrance from Guerlain it's limey , peppery , minty as I can smell mint as well , it's like as if you are walking with limey & minty refrigerator around you sending waves of cooling preaze beside the longevity & sillage are about 6 hours.
P.S. Buy it , great job Guerlain .

Sesh
Sesh

I'm somewhat surprised that some people seem to think this is a long-lasting cologne. The EdT is most definitely NOT. The sillage is just about right for this type of fragrance, but longevity is quite poor.

The drydown is not too bad and it stays VERY close to the skin, which may not be a bad thing if someone's skin chemistry doesn't allow for longer-lasting scents to do well (i.e. it ends up decaying badly).

The scent is very fresh and energizing, the top note is exuberant, and the overall feel is you've walked from under a cold waterfall in the middle of a hot day.
However, the effect rapidly goes away and while the vetiver aspect (typically perfect for hot days) does survive a bit as you'd think it would, the entire experience is not altogether satisfactory to me. I think this kind of scent should be worn early morning and should be able to make it to at least noon, but sadly, it doesn't survive more than 3 hours, at most.

YMMV - so do try it out, because I do love the fantastic citrusy and vetiver-y aspects of this nicely designed fragrance - and you might love it too!

TheLumineri
TheLumineri

I find this one much fresher than original Vetiver - which I find to be a bit darker. Both are magnifiSCENT fragrances! I would wear this one during Summer days and original in the evenings. Both very versitile and safe for office wear IMO.

MetalMan
MetalMan

I have worn this gem for two days now and I feel confident in writing about its wonders! First of all I want to say that the quality of its ingredients are quite amazing in and of themself! Everything smells as if it is pure of form and not some muddled synthetic! The fragrance itself evokes an image/feeling of terrestrial freshness that is to be reveled in! The top notes are laden with a succulent and fresh lime with accents of orange and bergamot which then develop into a more lively, peppery version of itself with hints of neroli working with the lime to keep it fresh and citric for quite some time. The vetiver (not surprisingly) is evident the entire life of the scent, and grows stronger then softer before it transitions into a delightfully sweet skinscent of tonka-sweetened vetiver! This fragrance is near perfect in its freshness...I liken it to a clean, fresh chunk of earth that smells too damn good to let go! It lasts quite some time with the top and mid notes remaining evident for at least 4-6 hours and the base notes for at least another 2-4 hours! It's perfect for anytime, but I feel that it shines in the heat and it revives itself with changes in body temp or warmer weather! For citrus/fresh/woody lovers, if you can find it, buy it!!! I would rate it a solid 9 out of 10!

hellel
hellel

Just Exellent..

guest_MUST
guest_MUST

THIS VERSION OF VETIVER IS DIFFERENT FROM ORIGINAL ONE. VETIVER FROZEN INCLUDES MINT SO IT IS BECOMES A BEST SUMMER FRAGRANCE.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

I can't find this one any diffirent from the original Vetiver.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Vetiver Frozen Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Vetiver Frozen Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vetiver Frozen Fragrance by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vetiver Frozen Fragrance by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Vetiver Guerlain Guerlain Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent M7 Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Lalique Encre Noire Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Hermes Terre d'Hermes Creed Green Irish Tweed Christian Dior Fahrenheit Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne