Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Vol de Nuit Evasion Guerlain for women

Vol de Nuit Evasion Guerlain for women
dislike

Vol de Nuit Evasion Guerlain for women Pictures

Vol de Nuit Evasion is an oriental – woody fragrance imagined to be a nocturnal escape and a scented adventure in a wistful world. This feminine velvety fragrance, warm and light, just like a warm light spreading out in darkness, opens with peach and rose that lead to the floral heart of iris and jasmine. Warm base, composed out of noble wood, vanilla and amber, leaves the oriental trail. The bottle has the same form as the once of L’ Heure Bleue and Mitsouko, with the stopper shaped like an up-side-down heart, packed in a blue box, decorated with propeller to created the optical illusion effect. The fragrance is available as 50 ml EDT at the price of 46 Euro. Vol de Nuit Evasion was launched in cooperation with Alea, the chain of airport duty free shops, and it can only be purchased at the Alea stores in France and Great Britain, as well as the Guerlain boutiques. Vol de Nuit Evasion was launched in 2007.

Peach Rose

iris Jasmine

Amber Vanilla Precious Woods

Guet Apens

Vol de Nuit Evasion Fragrance Reviews

Henriette
Henriette

Maybe I am not too sure, but having used both GUET APENS (which I am told is ATTRAPE COEUR under a different name) and Vol de Nuit Evasion (besides the original VOL DE NUIT) and still having them, I can say they are the same perfume. Guet Apens and Vol de Nuit Evasion I mean. This has nothing to do with VOL DE NUIT which is so hard to find.
I have always used Guerlain perfumes all my life, I think I have used them all (but honestly not the very recent ones like Idylle ad a few Aqua Allegoria) and have always found Guerlain among the very best on the earth and on the art (semi pun intended).
I do not know how a house like Guerlain does these things, i.e. changing names, confusing customers. Also the numberless versions of masterpieces like Mitsouko and Shalimar do make little sense to me. Why modifying something that is already perfection and needs nothing else but be left as it is? I am really puzzled and sensing a bit deceived and deluded at the same time.

distortech
distortech

Much more woody than I had expected. A very nice surprise. Very nice indeed!

eskarina62
eskarina62

femininity and seduction
the story of a love destined to die
the story of SAINT EXUPERY
VOL DE NUIT
a huge success, the tragedy of love swathed in vanilla and rose and jasmin...
a jackie kennedy in perfumes :-)

Nuppu
Nuppu

Ooh la la! Very nice suprise, definetly "Guerlain", warm, soft woody delight. And the scent power is just right, it dosen't knock you over and it's more than a whisper.

Perfect for colder seasons.

Vol de Nuit Evasion by Guerlain 4.43 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Vol de Nuit Evasion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain Vol de Nuit Evasion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vol de Nuit Evasion by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vol de Nuit Evasion by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain Shalimar Chanel Bois des Iles Guerlain Angélique Noire Chanel Coco Guerlain Guet Apens Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Givenchy Organza Indecence Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Shiseido Feminite du Bois Annick Goutal Songes Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Serge Lutens Chergui Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Guerlain Iris Ganache Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her