Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

With Love Guerlain for women

With Love Guerlain for women
dislike

With Love by Guerlain is a Floral fragrance for women. With Love was launched in 2003. Top notes are mandarin orange and lemon; middle notes are lily and freesia; base notes are sandalwood, musk and cedar.

Mandarin Orange Lemon

Lily Freesia

Sandalwood Musk Cedar

With Love Fragrance Reviews

sky74
sky74

Dear Guerlain,
Please bring us back "With Love", I tried it ten years ago (I was visiting a friend in France and she sprayed her perfume on me). Needless to say I fell in love instantly. I miss that scent ever since.

murasakisan
murasakisan

My husband bought this for me in Europe when he came up empty-handed looking for Chant d'Aromes. He loved it and I grew to love it too. Next trip I had him get me two bottles -- one of which only has about one third left. Now it's discontinued. And it's summer, the time I usually wear this fragrance! I'm not going to worry about what I'll do when it's done. I guess it's time to start searching! This EDT is green and fresh without being sharp and has the loveliest light floral quality. I think of it as a day perfume, but on a hot night it's great when everything else is too much. I don't understand the concept of limited edition perfumes. It seems very unkind. And fewer and fewer new scents have this kind of elegance. Guerlain, please bring it back!

sherida1
sherida1

With love - but only for a while. Affection is transient and so was this perfume.
Was this Guerlain's little joke on us?

Can we lobby to have Guerlain's love restored to us?

pearllypearl
pearllypearl

that is so lucky of me to have one through the internet.
Not too strong, not too mild. it is just nice to keep everyone staying in a colourful garden in a cool climate.
it is a very friendly fragrance.

Update: the perfume has poor sillage & it doesn't last long. I always have to hide my nose in under my shirt to enjoy the scent.

smellsogood
smellsogood

How can a perfume with no rose in it, smell like the loveliest fresh chalky pink rose imaginable? This is so pretty, fresh and summery I just love it. Sadly this was a limited edition and now discontinued, but if you are a rose fan it's worth hunting down.
Well I have since discovered that rose is supposed to be among the notes listed, which makes sense, Eglantine rose to be exact. Also, quince, which also makes sense to me, so please update the the pyramid Fragrantica!

eskarina62
eskarina62

A beautiful fragrance, one of the limited scents, which reminds one both of childhood and maturity...
It opens with an almost overwhelming freshness - little citrus, more floral sensation, then a seductive sweetness and depth mingling delicately with the warmth of the musk...and the delicate realistic :) scent of the cedar; sandalwood is lost to my nose...
A perfect wear for young and ripe...

ilikethequiet
ilikethequiet

Another brilliantly crafted Guerlain perfume; I absolutely adore this one. The lemon in the top notes is clean and bright, and the florals in the middle notes are fresh and never heavy. The dry down is a delicate scent that wears close to the skin: Warm sandalwood that makes you go mmmm, blended with the green woody cedar that's just a little bit sharp. It's a perfect combination.

This perfume is eminently wearable. It's such a shame that it was discontinued. I'll be searching everywhere for stock of this when my bottle runs out.

With Love by Guerlain 4.05 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain With Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guerlain With Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify With Love by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of With Love by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.