Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Guess Dare Guess for women

Guess Dare Guess for women
dislike

Guess Dare Guess for women Videos
Guess Dare Guess for women Pictures Guess Dare Guess for women Pictures Guess Dare Guess for women Pictures

In July 2014 Guess is launching the new perfume for women, Dare, which is exciting, provoking and evokes feelings. Its floral-woody-musk composition provides a passionate cocktail which attracts attention and plays on exotic shades in sophisticated and modern way. The new fragrance of Guess collection arrives in a glass bottle with details complementing fashion accessories of the Guess collection, by accentuating the modern and sexy style of the house.

Top notes of Guess Dare open with a blend of kumquat, lemon blossom and pear blossom, adding up to cactus blossom in the heart surrounded with wild rose and elegant jasmine. Base notes provide the exotic scent of coconut accords, while blond wood and musk soften the composition in subtle way.

Fragrance Guess Dare is available as 50 ml and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. The flacons are made of glass and are colored in pale pink, with relief embellishments shaped like rivets and cap in pink gold color. The neck of the bottle is decorated with a necklace with a plate engraved with brand name. The outer carton has a denim print with metallic rivets in pink gold color. The nose behind this fragrance is Bruno Jovanovic.

Kumquat Lemon Blossom Pear Blossom

She

Guess Dare Fragrance Reviews

dimplesg
dimplesg

Fresh, fruity and inoffensive every day scent.

Ellina Coco
Ellina Coco

this kinda reminds me of Gucci Guilty EDT. I dont know why. it's more synthetic though.

Shanaya
Shanaya

I bought this fragrance from the magic box by xpressionsstyle in dubai. Guess dare i got really in cheapest price and fragrance carries all day long lasting floral smell which keeps me active during tough hours of my work.

Steli0105
Steli0105

That's an amazing perfume! Smells so fresh but sexy and mysterious at the same time. It is very different from any other fragrance that I own and it is indeed a bit unisex. It's more on the feminine side,though. The lasting power is so disappointing, only 1-2 hours for me and I combine it with the body lotions. Although I love it and think that it's unique, I won't buy it again just because it's not long lasting. It's not even moderate it's weak to poor.

perfumeglam
perfumeglam

A bit unisex. It reminds me of sean john empress :(

Dort0625
Dort0625

I first smelled this when it first came out, and I thought I remembered not liking it. I had a 100 dollar gift card for a fragrance website I use, and after I got what I really wanted I still had about 17 dollars left and I came across this for 11.99 for the 50 ml bottle. I just got it yesterday and it's actually much nicer than I remember it being. It has this sparkling note to it, almost reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy! I actually really enjoy this, the one down fall seems to be how quickly it seems to be fading. I'm hoping that maybe if it is sprayed on a scarf and sweater after being applied to skin that maybe it would make it last longer! Either way it was well worth the price I paid, that being said would I pay the retail price of 45.99 ....no!

Naureen
Naureen

Am loving it..can't stop putting my wrist under my nose..smells like guava & a little bit pear..isn't so faminine, isn't the kind that you would wear with skirts/gowns. A tropical scent which i find energizing, calming & bold. Good staying power. Love the packaging..the bottle looks elegant & nice to touch & hold

sarumi
sarumi

This defines beautiful and sophisticated. Very soft with fruity-musk mix and leaves. Very interesting. If you're a soft-scented perfume lover, go for it.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

این دختر خانم شیک پوش که برای یک محل کار مدرن یا در کنار دوست عزیز خود می خواهد جذابی و با طراوت بودن را درون ذهن خسته شما وارد تا شادابی و لذیذ بودن بهمراه دسته گلی از جنس بهاری را برای شما به یادگاربگذارد

Aspendina
Aspendina

I LOVE this scent, only problem is it lasts like 2 mintues. To me is a musky unisex scent and would totally be my signature scent IF the staying power was better. I mean come on we can put a man on the moon but we can't figure out how to make the staying power of fragrances better? Guess, please try to fix the staying power, the scent is so amazing.

lilymama22
lilymama22

Tried it on my skin today. The first sprit smells straight up like kumquat juice. Very refreshing and fresh scent, great for stuffy summer. But the scent is not like a proper perfume scent, it smells more like a kumquat body mist to me. I really want to like this as the bottle is so pretty in real life. Chic and classic.

Shiffy
Shiffy

Penso che sia un profumo rivolto soprattutto ai gusti delle più giovani per via delle sue note fruttate e dolciastre.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

I'm in love with this perfume,it's a wonderful fruity fragrance with good strength and good longevity,to me for some reason it smells more expensive than it is and was surprised how much I ended up liking this perfume,will purchase again.

Elmyra
Elmyra

Tried it today, a very refreshing scent. On me it was mostly tropical fruit, reminded me of a fruity celeb scent...but i cant put my finger on it. Also smells similar to a few few Tommy Hilfigers.

Very sweet and fresh at the same time.

It has the just-out-the-shower-feel to it but with something extra added, like a sensual sweetness to it.

i would like to buy one - i really like it for sure.

Great for an every day fragrance, easy, affordable and longevity pretty good! :)

celebrity89
celebrity89

Very nicely blended, exotic fruity scent with a strong green note. Smells too mature for the tacky Avon or Mark style bottle.
Update: Picked up a gift set at TJmaxx. I find this starts out a soft and pretty tropical fruit similar to J.Lo's Love & Glamour. After thirty minutes it gets stronger and becomes a richer citrus floral reminiscent of J. S. Vintage Bloom or Cabotine Floralisme.

emi
emi

Nice, clean, sweet, juicy, fruity-coconut perfume.

Elizete Araujo Moura
Elizete Araujo Moura

Um cítrico perfeito para despertar/ depois da higiene matinal bom usar/ a silagem fraca, mas amei!!

hippiechick13
hippiechick13

This has a similar top-note to Fancy Nights by Jessica Simpson, but less strong than that, fresher and more fuity and less "cologne" like.

It's a nice fragrance, easy enough to wear.

Contessa01
Contessa01

A very fruity fragrance, I can definitely smell the kumquat. It seems a bit artificial after first trying it, I may give it another go though.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

This is really pretty and inoffensive like most of guess perfumes, I did a spray on my hand && It immediately reminded of something then it hit me, it faintly resembles Philosphy's "Loveswept" I like that so I'm sure that's why I took to this also their main accords are fairly similar, Longevity && sillage aren't bad pretty moderate. Not bad, give it a try. :)

Overall: 7/10

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

The kumquat is the most prominent note. To me the perfume is strong but not too strong. Bold and energetic scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guess Guess Dare fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guess Guess Dare, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guess Dare by Guess. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guess Dare by Guess represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.