Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Guess Seductive Guess for women

Guess Seductive Guess for women
dislike

Guess Seductive Guess for women Pictures Guess Seductive Guess for women Pictures

Seductive by Guess is a fragrance for women. Seductive is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronique Nyberg. Top notes are bergamot, black currant and pear; middle notes are jasmine, african orange flower and orris root; base notes are vanille, olibanum and cashmere wood.

Bergamot Black Currant Pear

Jasmine African Orange flower Orris Root

Vanille Olibanum Cashmere Wood

Lady Million

Guess Seductive Fragrance Reviews

Centsless
Centsless

This smells nothing like lady million, I don't get that at all. I randomly spritzed this on at a store. What I get is a generic perfume that smells like quintessential 90's! with an exclamation point! Just not my cup of tea. It reminds me of an Avon perfume, but I can't pick out which one, that is how generic Seductive smells.

Rosalind34

I bought this at Ross on a blind buy recently. I had a huge case of buyer's remorse after this buy. This perfume is so boring. There is nothing special about it. It's very bland. I will probably try to layer it with another fragrance to see if that helps.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Just got this as a blind buy and at first smells like Avon Little Black Dress, and the drydown turns very very sweet, is like Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum. I'm not a fan of any of these two, so I'm not much into this either.

auroramaria
auroramaria

If GS lasted longer it would be a great scent but longevity is so poor after 5 minutes from spraying it's gone.
It's a bright and rather fresh floral fruity with a hint of sweetness from the vanilla, it's very pleasant to wear but it lasts too little to be taken seriously.
I gave it to my daughter she enjoys wearing it more then me so she sprays and sprays....(as I said it doesn't last)

gloom
gloom

very sparkling fresh a lot of white floral jasmine and orangeblossom combinated whith wood
i dont smell much vanilla its a fresh gold fall scent very sophisticated
nice

Suzy.N.M
Suzy.N.M

it is a strong perfume for mature women, but I love it

CarolynS296
CarolynS296

Guess; Seductive

This fragrance isn't awful; basically, it is indescribable. It is as if, no attention was given to its composition. I definitely would never select it.(I rotate my scents, each day, so they get regular, even distribution.) I really couldn't begin to try to categorize it either.

So, having said this ... think before 'blind buying' a Guess fragrance. I have tried many and have yet to find one that meets any quality in its scent composition. To me, this is quite a disappointment, from such a well-known label.

projectalice345
projectalice345

A friend sent me a large bottle, im not in love with it. It smells safe, normal and generic. I would probably wear it some times but it doesnt really do that much for me. Its soft though and I could see other people liking it on me more then I like it on myself. its sort of boring on me. I wish the vanilla was coming through a little stronger on me. I can smell the white flowers for the most part.

Some one on here said it smelled dirty to them, thats the problem for me i wish it was dirtier actually. I also dont smell vanilla at all on me. weird.

Some smells really knock you out when you first spray them, and have these crazy effects. this one is a kind of .....meh. nothing bad though. would make a safe gift i think.

Necabel
Necabel

Para ser un EdT tiene bastante consistencia y duración. Me sorprende que sea una fragancia floral-frutal. La mayoría de EdT en esta categoría me parecen mucho más dulces e inocentes. Sin embargo, describiría esta fragancia como elegante y madura. Asocio su nombre "seductive" con un tipo de seducción racional, e intelectual pero con cierto aire de aparente despreocupación. Evoca personalidad, carácter e intención.

El envase me parece muy acertado: es muy atractivo tanto en diseño como en materiales, color y texturas.

***

To be a EdT has enough consistency and durability. I'm surprised that it is a floral-fruity fragrance. Most EdT in this category seem to me much more sweet and innocent. However, I would describe this scent as elegant and mature. I associate the name "seductive" with a kind of rational seduction, and intellectual but with an air of apparent unconcern. Evokes personality, character and intention.

The package seems very successful: it is very attractive both in design and materials, color and textures.

pravda48
pravda48

I dig this! Blind buy win!

I had discounted this via 'the sprayer sniff test' over a year ago, and of course that was before I understood that scents smell dramatically different on skin than by sniffing the bottle...

Not being the biggest fan of jasmine, I'm happy to say that I've recently warmed up to certain types of scents that include it. This would be the type. It starts off sharp with cashmere wood & jasmine but all it needs is 3 minutes or so to start working its charms.

A rich vanilla then joins and the jasmine softens upon its arrival. There is a dash of a pretty white musk as juicier sweet pear shows up as just a sweet undertone of the jasmine-vanilla combo, and a touch of the heavier olibanum (frankincense) underneath for some 'smolder'. (Possibly this is what seems sharp up front?)

Really really like it though that opening screeches- don't stick your nose in it for quite some time! Let it mellow and work that vanilla-wood & jasmine-sweet magic. Maybe even a love over time for me. Happy I tried something outside my comfort zone!

P.S. similar to a sharper & more vanilla infused Queen of Hearts by Latifah on me overall. Yes Queen of Hearts has a pinch of berries too, but the same musky jasmine w/ sharper edges (& a lot of oomph) rings true in both.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Dirty, oily orange flowers and amber, similar to Lancome Poeme and Givenchy Amarige.
Very resinious and white floral.

To "un clean" smelling for me. Smells a bit like bad breath actually, like orange flowers tend to do... mixed with rancid butter.

This is a very "mature" type of scent, not a "young and fresh" one.

Very bad blind buy.

Augustarina
Augustarina

I've tried to like this but it's not working on me at all. It's such a puzzle. I like other fragrances with similar ingredients but there is something in this that is like many other scents that I don't enjoy smelling on others. Maybe it's the blackcurrant - I can't really tell, but something about it smells quite common.

I have an almost full bottle of it if anyone's interested.

theposhest
theposhest

It's a strong, mature perfume of that of a woman who is in her 50's, either going to a cocktail party or attending a high end business meeting with corporate. I'm not writing it off as bad, I'm just saying purchase with age appropriateness.

hedikukk
hedikukk

Very sweet and even slightly bitter but Id say ultimately a good scent. Seems good in quality and lasts long. A scent with personality. Recommend it to people who want something different.

kristina_vili

Nice perfume,little remind me of Armani Code Elixir.Unfortunately sillage is weak,maybe 2hours and then disappears.Well,that's a pitty because the scent is very interesting.

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

It's nice, but not my fav... I find it a little bit too ''soft'' for my taste, but equally good.

Guess Seductive is nice enough, but because the frankincense fades away so quickly it becomes flat and ordinary pretty quickly.
It's a creamy, sweet fragrance with dominant notes of pear, cashmere wood, orange blossom and vanilla. Frankincense comes off quite strong at first spray but dwindles to almost nothing in about 15-20 minutes.
A pretty typical "sexy" fragrance that could be worn by any woman of any age. Many will love it for fitting in this category but containing not even the slightest trace of patchouli.
In a way it's a brilliant concept because it really captures what I think most Guess customers are looking for in their perfume. It could also be worn any time of day or in any season.
Crowd pleaser.

beth291
beth291

Wow, I love this! To me its Armani code on a budget (I picked up my bottle for around £15 for 30 ml). However, its slightly softer and so more suitable for day or night. I love that the top notes are fruity but with no hint of sickly sweetness. This then wears slowly into a nice soft floral with a warm background of vanilla. Great!

Luthien999
Luthien999

I purchased this fragrance and it is quite seductive but not so much. I can smell fruits, vanilla and spices as well. It is a daytime scent but You can wear it at the evenings, too...It gives You kinda festive winter holiday feeling. The longness is quite good and the price is affordable as well.

apple.em
apple.em

I immediately felt seduced by this perfume. Warm and sexy, to me this fragrance is a daily sweet treat.

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

Spicy and sensual. More for fall/winter for me -to wear with a sweater and coat. Gives a cozy and warm feeling.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

As a bargain buy, I'd say that Seductive is well worth the money. It's sweet and feminine, with just the right amount of green to keep it from being just an average powdery fruity floral. That said, it isn't my favorite. I'm not smelling anything here that keeps my nose plastered to my wrist.

elizaelz
elizaelz

I love it . A glamorous fragrance with flowery notes and a woody tinge. Sexy and sparkling, it combines perfectly with the skin and gives it irresistible and unique femininity

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Really a very pleasant fragrance. It has an absolutely lovely scent. I am not quite sure how to explain it or what exactly I am smelling but I am in love. My only beef is that it does not last. If this lasted more than an hour and stuck with me, I would stock up big time and probably make this my sigi scent. It is just that gorgeous. I wish they made an EDP for this. If anyone knows a scent just like this in an EDP please message me? For an affordable scent I would highly recommend this.

gomt
gomt

A very pleasant fragrance, great for everyday use. Initially it is very strong, but it quickly quiets down much and becomes close to the skin. It lingers for a few hours.

I don't smell much pear in it, mostly vanilla and cashmere wood plus some jasmine. On my skin, it is effortlessly feminine and comfortably chic.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

Fruity, woody, fresh and feminine... It's not seductive though it's lovable and discret. Doesn't scream I'm there. But gives a hint of who U are only if they get close a bit :)

I really like it for the fact that it suits any occasion or time of the year. Can be worn simply in work space as it's warm and inoffensive.
The one thing I don't love it its longetivity, as it fades quickly and I need to refresh many times during the day..

xabaras
xabaras

A very intense fragrance, although on my skin it is quite monothematic as I can only detect vanilla and a musky note, which is probably given by the incense. It is quite powerful but it fades away after more or less 4 hours. It works, although it doesn't excel in originality.

NicoleO
NicoleO

I really like this. The pear and jasmine shine through for me, along with the woodsy base. I don't find the vanilla overpowering, it just adds a special something. It's feminine with out being girly, and it's not overly sweet either. I wish it lasted longer, it becomes so soft after a couple of hours that I can only smell it with my nose pressed against my wrist. I did try it in winter, maybe it would last longer in summer. Aimed at the over 25s, and great for daytime wear imo.

Renata tang
Renata tang

It is the only type smell makes me unsatisfied, it is good when I smell the woody on the bottle, but after I spray it is smells like chinese most famous medical toilet water
six god XD

celebrity89
celebrity89

I think this one copied my favorite "cheap thrill", Faith Hill. It has the same spicy magnolia wonderfulness.

Update: I tried this again and realize it starts out with my favorite, Insolence, but after 15 minutes reduces down to celebrity sweet.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

This was a big let down for me, to be honest. I don't hate it, however it just doesn't work well with my body chemistry. There is nothing oriental or "enchanting" about this when it comes to how it smells on my skin. It smells like I've used a nice brand of shower gel for about 30 minutes after I've put it on...and then it smells like a faint, almost acidic but kind of sweet type of make up remover. Don't hate it, but not a fan and wouldn't own again.

imochy
imochy

I bought this yesterday. A complete impulse buying, but luckily I did not end up in regret.

A shop assistant gave me this on paper and I asked him to spray it a bit on my wrist. Started out fruitish, but not sweet. Say fruity is for young girls? Not this one. It's not something teenager-ish. Not at all.

Guess Seductive has a very soft feeling that make you smile. Once it dried, it got even better! The vanilla gives me the "After Work" feeling. You know, that feeling after you accomplish something. Relieved and proud, with the beauty lingers.

This one has a real good price and I'd say it's a real bargain. Smells good, stayed about 6-7 hours on my skin with moderate sillage. Bottle is ok, but not outstanding.

Seductive? My boyfriend said it smells good, but he'd rather go for something darker. I guess it's seductive for my nose. Good one to wear at work :)

londonhermit
londonhermit

The staying power of this fragrance is so poor it lasted probably 45 minutes. The perfume is a nice everyday fragrance despite the name of seduction. I don't know why they named it that. To my olfactory system the notes meld together so I don't smell specific notes. The dry down is wonderful but short.
Update: This smells like Lady Stetson on first blast but only for like 5 minutes.

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

I liked this perfume at first, however, it only lasts about about 45 minutes on my skin before its undetectable. Cashmere wood was the main component I could smell, vanilla was also slightly noticeable but that was it. A bit disappointed with this one.

I had it in the past and swapped it fast enough. But I retried it last week and I thought why on earth did I swap it? It smells so nice, warm, feminine, woodsy and sweet in a way. They only had 100ml or I would have bought a bottle on the spot. It is true to its name, very seductive scent, nicely constructed, none of the Seductive flankers come close, although some are nice. It is a warm floral with warm undertones, a hint of woods also make it sophisticated.
On my list for a small bottle. So nice!

feathers
feathers

Floral fruity gourmand for the mature-ish woman who wants to indulge her inner teenager without going all the way into dessert territory. This is the goldilocks of vanilla-fruity-gourmand fragrances for me. Not TOO sweet,not TOO fruity, it's JUST RIGHT. Well-blended, it has the same basic character throughout wear, but is not linear as you may notice it's subtle nuances depending on temperature, where you spray, etc. (I like it at night!) It starts off with a bright, sort of tart vanilla-citrus/pear. A sweet and fruity top note that fades into a deeper and richer sort of sweet...I'm not sure what exactly immortelle smells like, but if it's not that it must be the sensual orange blossom and jasmine that lend that divine richness and voluptuousness to the fresh, clean , virginal vanilla that is the star of the show! Seductive? Well, maybe. The seductiveness of the uninitiated virgin perhaps. The pear is ripe, tart, not even approaching the ferment, but it is warm and sweet nevertheless. I have never smelled a vanilla this clean and fresh that posseses such a warmth! It is like the first truly warm day of spring. Needless to say. I really love this perfume, it makes me feel young, modern, and hip even though I am a couple of years on the high side of that estimation. Mature ladies must try this, young women must try this-this is a floral fruity gourmand we can all agree on!

bluebalu
bluebalu

GUESS Seductive is
Warm, elegant, sexy, feminine
For woman over 30
Reminds me of autumn, crispy leaves, golden and warm summers.

bluebalu.

gabygol
gabygol

Great for an every day fragrance, is elegant and really intriguing, anybody know which fragrance is it, it could be a fancy one and they will never guess is a Guess... It lasts almost the whole day even after lot of activities. Liked it very much but I think they could improve the bottle, it doesn't go with the scent, in my opinion; it looks "pharmaceutic".

janamanderson
janamanderson

My friend has this perfume all the time and I just tried it on myself and I think it's amazing!
First I would like to say, I don't really smell as much vanilla as it's described for this perfume, but it is noticeable (I don't know, maybe it's just me). It's more that floral scent that stands out when it's drying down AND when it's first sprayed on. I can really smell that pear, it makes such delicious tone to the fragrance, I fell in love with it the first second. I don't have it on for too long now, only about an hour and it's staying on quite well. The bottle is really adorable and elegant at once. I would definitely pay the price for this fragrance; elegant, sexy, feminine, worth the price :)

MabelEarth
MabelEarth

Nagyon jó véleményeket látok, ki kell próbálnom! :)

annettepe
annettepe

i used to own a bottle ages ago and gave it away to a friend. i have always remembered this was nothing special at all until i sprayed it on my wrist since i still have a little tester of this. its actually a very pleasant smell, not at all what i remembered.

the notes i notice are white florals, fruity notes in the opening which i think is the pear and a strong vanilla base and soft woody notes throughout. its a warm, girly and playful scent. i wouldnt say its sophisticated or seductive necessarily, but good for everyday use or on a date. its one of my friend's favorite scent so it smells like her to me. not a love or favorite, but i like it.

alicepolice
alicepolice

I'm starting to understand this one. It's an incredibly classy, every-day scent for those who always want to seem well-groomed. It smells quite expensive and credible -- definitely more of something you'd wear to impress at work than seduce your love interest with, hah.

Soft and rich, with a tinge of freshness beneath to keep it from being overwhelmingly smooth. Pleasant projection and mediocre lasting power.

I especially like the fact that it is quite versatile; it goes with all kinds of clothing, as long as we're talking stylish.

kawaii sweety
kawaii sweety

I like it but I prefer Sunkissed. The spice in it is too sweet if you get what I mean...like adding sugar to a spicy sauce, not a very nice outcome, but it's OK I guess.

medusaeyes
medusaeyes

I loved this scent on a co- worker and bought sans a body chemistry patch test. It's not the same on me. I bought the 2.5 oz I really want to sell or swap..please contact me

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

love it! it's not really special so it could be given to any girl for her birthday, but that doesn't mean its not good!:-) it's a lovely young female scent

rusian88
rusian88

It is quite a surprise to see this kind of perfume coming out from Guess, since my perception towards the female fragrance from Guess was all about Fruity Florale with an image of young, playful and sweet girlish figure.

Lots of people say this is also a Fruity Florale like other collections launched so far, but I didn't really feel that way when I sniffed it. It is more towards florale with a little hint of white flowers.

Even though this is EDT, it has a strong lasting power due to the florales included in the scent and unlikely from the other collections from Guess, this is definitely targeted for more matured female. It is not that light, so I recommend this perfume for women aged around middle of 20s to early 30s.

At the same time, this perfume is quite suitable to be used by office ladies who wear semi-formal or semi-casual for the work place. Lots of people criticise that this perfume's name doesn't match with the title, but I think it does. It is a scent that shows a sexy attitude of 'Ms.Smarty' who could be playful and cheeky sometimes.

Hayven
Hayven

The name does not match the fragrance--Seductive it is not, but it is a pleasant fragrance nonetheless. It is a fresh white floral and reminds me of Acqua di Gioia.

pompous
pompous

This smells both sweet and fresh at the same time. It's a very likable perfume. Definitely a safe buy; how can you dislike this perfume?

Light, sweet, fresh, youthful, classy.

The only bad thing about it is the lasting power. It disappears completely after at most 3 hours.

doku
doku

very nice scent, used it a couple of times back in the day, now I'm thinking about buying it, but guess has created some new 'seductive' combinations, also very adorable....don't know which one to choose ;d
this one is sooooo good. it smells nice both on women over 40 and women in their twienties. has this sweet side, but at the same time classy and a bit oriental. very wearable both for a workday and evening out with friends. does not last long though.

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

If D&G The One and Paco Rabanne Lady Million had a baby, this would be it.

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

This os a pleasant, linear fragrance, unfortunately the fixation is not very good. Bathed myself in it before leaving the house and 1 hr later it faded considerably. Still, price is good and the fragrance is nice, it's more like a gourmand to me, very young and cozy. Wouldn' t buy again, though,with so many other options in the market to know...

sarage
sarage

I seem to like scents with pear in them, and this is no exception.
Very sensual, feminine, has class. Nothing tacky about this, even though the name Seductive gives this image to me..
This could be something for the evenings, in every season.

alexanna7
alexanna7

guess seductive is a verry feminine fragrance! A blend of white flowers and sensuous fruits! With his jasmine and orange flowers combined with black currant and pear,it brings a nice amount of sweetness and feminity! The dry down is verry soft and sweet,with his vanilla and olibanum! Perfect for spring and summer!

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

YUMMY! Love this. It smells very elegant & classy. Such a feminine and luxurious smell. Good stuff!

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I can see the similarities to Lady Million, but lady million is more long lasting and much better quality. That's just my opinion. Guess seductive smells good though.

maraika
maraika

I just recieved the beautiful package. I bought it after sniffing it only on paper (and my nose was confused from too many perfumes that i've tried then) and reading the reviews here. The bottle was always attracted me somehow and i knew i had to have it. Now it's finally here and i have only sprayed one time on my wrist, but i can tell from now - i like it very much. I usually need a week for my nose to get used to a new scent and start to appreciate it fully, so it's rare for me to say that i like the smell from the first spray, but this one is really pleasant and safe choice, as many wrote here. I think it will be perfect for spring and summer and actually all seasons, cause it's bright, clean, sexy sweet and warm at the same time.

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

Im unsure of this its smells lovely mainly all i get is vanilla which i like but im unsure weather its too old for me im 20 but i feel 23+ when i wear this hmm.. great smell i recommend this.

MaiThy
MaiThy

This one is very alike The One at the opening but a lot lighter with more white flowers, less fruity, then dried down to the base which is completely smells like Armani Code: warm, vanilla-ish, and a bit spicy! So If u already own those perfumes, u may find Guess Seductive is boring. Its good for office and casual wear but not for special occasion or a night out coz with its light, very soft complex and poor silage ( How can you seduce someone by this scent if they dont even smell it....ugh) it wont never make u stand out from the crowd! Instead it makes me feel comfort and relax when I take a close sniffing of it on my wrist. Nobody that I asked could smell it when i walked by :( I hate its silage a lot, longevity is decent.
The bottle looks prettier in person which is the only reason that I still keep it in my closet. SEDUCTIVE is a wrong name for it, Im disappointed with Guess this time.

syrian
syrian

I love this scent! It makes you feel so comfy, golden and warm! But i would recommend to over 25. It s nothing for young people.

sjmora
sjmora

An amazing fragrance! I stole it from my mom but had to give it back. Just found it for $30 dollars at tjmaxx with the lotion, large bottle and small bottle. I LOVE IT! This perfume is amazingly longgg lasting and you don't have to worry about it wearing off. Very nice, elegant, unique scent.

Amro70
Amro70

Looks nice

katiushka
katiushka

I received a sample of this from a department store. It is “nice” – I especially like the smell of black currant – and makes me feel sweet and confident when I wear it. However, it lacks that individuality which would make it memorable and would induce me to buy a bottle.

It makes me think of a sixteen-year-old choir girl who sings an opera aria in public for the first time. The aria is pleasant and in tune, but the voice lacks a dramatic vibe which I associate with good singing and which would force a reaction from me.

However, I fully appreciate the fact that this might be exactly what makes this fragrance work for some people. I agree with a previous comment that this fragrance helps you smell nice, bringing out your natural scent, without making you smell like anything in particular. As for me, I like my perfumes with a bit more personality.

CoriH
CoriH

I bought this and wore it once but I had a headache at the time and I think somehow the headache disoriented the scent for me and I thought that it was too strong and cloying but when you have a headache even the lightest of scents can appear that way I suppose. Anyway I put it in a corner of my room and forgot that it was there so it was at least two weeks before it crossed my mind again. I've been wearing Beyonce's Heat Ultimate Elixer for the past week almost everyday and whilst I love it the level of sweetness was starting to get to me so I thought that today I would go for something a bit lighter, still sweet but with more freshness. Then I remembered Guess Seductive and I wasn't sure that that would fit the bill after my last experience with it but I thought what the heck let me give it a try I haven't shaken things up in awhile.

So I tried it again today and I was shocked at how much I liked it after all. It was exactly what I needed after wering the sweet piled on top of sweetness of Ultimate Elixer for so long. It's a soft, sexy, feminine, fruity, floral. It's not mind blowing nor groundbreaking but it is a well crafted scent. Light, sweet, floral, the vanilla and the frankincense gives it a touch of warmth and that hint of sexy that makes it a smoothly seductive fragrance. It's not a loud "LOOK I'M OVER HERE" kind of scent rather it's coy. It gives out wisps of its beauty and then almost dares the person to learn in for a better taste. Mature with a hint of playfulness it is versatile enough to be adapted either for everyday use or special occasions. Sadly the lasting power leaves much to be desired but overall Guess did a good job with this one. I give it a 7/10

ivanda
ivanda

Very strong, but i have associations with older women... Very powdery, such a weird scent. I do not like this type of fragrances, although the bottle is very beautiful!

nena18sept
nena18sept

to me, this perfume smells almost the same as hidden fantasy (britney spears)i own both and the scent it's very similar. haven't check the notes though

ladymillion123456789

This smells nothing like lady million guess seductive has no lasting power very weak cant even smell it when you spray it on i don't like it nothing special and not seductive at all.

madabrata

for me it lil bit smells like:
- Paco R - Lady Million
- Diesel - Fuel For Life Unlimited
I just in love with this kind of smell.

skki
skki

I'M IN LOVE !!! OH MY GOSH this is my favorite vanilla scent, I'm not quite sure about the lasting power but this is very strong when you first smell, I'll be testing it, to me smells a little bit like burberry brit, but it is way cheaper wich is great =D

sharyssa
sharyssa

nice its smooth and mellow it is seductive although it reminds me of something else but i do like it alot and hopefully ill get the gift set?

nush imogen
nush imogen

Quite sexy, but I almost like the bottle more than the actual scent, its ok but not for me.

nikkitta
nikkitta

nicely sweet, interesting and a charming smell.... the name goes with the juice itself, "seductive" indeed ! if anyone sees its body lotion texta me coz now i only got its gel douche only!

PERFECT IF U WANT TO SEDUCE UR MAN TONITE!

madabrata

it's a safe choice. it's sweet and warm. And oh, lil bit crisp.

ladymillion123456789

nice perfume but not very strong or long lasting
doesn't really smell like lady million to me

antonpan
antonpan

Lovely scent, but too soft and delicate. For me it's a lighter version of Paco Rabanne Lady Million, maybe without a honey note. I smell the same pear fruity opening (with an addition of orange blossom) on a beautiful musky vanilla jasmine base. Do not find a similarity with The One. I think if the sillage is not the key point for you Guess Seductive will be quite a good choice.

ahnm

i've tested this over and over trying to figure it out..
and i've come to the conclusion that it smells "buttery".. i'm not sure how, but somehow "buttery" seems like the right word to describe it. there isn't enough vanilla for it to be 'creamy'. and there isn't enough sugar/sweet/candy for it to be gourmand.
this is the perfect fragrance to help bring out your own natural scent, rather than letting the fragrance take the spotlight. i think that is the reason why there are so many varied comparisons of this to other fragrances... it just smells different to/on every individual. i didn't like it too much at first because i found it to be too soft, understated, but now i've grown to LOVE it. definitely an everyday scent. it's one of those that just makes you smell GOOD, instead of smelling "like" something else. definitely on my rotations list!

ahnm

smells exactly like armani code, and very similar to burberry brit. it's like a mix of both. 2 parts armani code and 1 part brit.

I tried this one after George Gina & Lucy and somehow I found them quite similar. Fruity-floral and nice but nothing special. There are so many scents out that smell like this.

qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id
qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id

similar with ;
1. guess marciano women (light)
2. guess seductive women (light)
3. 212 Vip Women (light)
4. CH Carolina Herrera (strong)

Tubykap20
Tubykap20

If you wanna seduce a guy,then be sure YOU WILL, wearing this perfume! It's delicate but sexy!

nannaje
nannaje

This smells gorgeous, rich and warm and perfect for fall. BUT the lasting power is ZERO on me. ZERO. Shame, I will probably empty my 100 ml. bottle in no time at all.

m4
m4

Very nice, very feminine and sexy, i must have it :D
Long lasting on my skin about 10 hours WOW, super

burcu76
burcu76

it is perfect for me. I like this one!! nice, sweat, soft and girly... yeah I'll definately use it!

Merri
Merri

I almost hate to say this, because this perfume has so many comparisons to other scents...but I have to. Here goes, on my skin this is Hugo Boss Deep Red "light". Which is a good thing as this is cheaper and Deep red is discontinued, so harder to find. Anyway, Seductive is a little sharp and perfumy the first few seconds but it settles quickly into a pretty fruity vanilla with just that hint of gingery spice that I love in Deep Red. The fruity note is pear but not sticky, juicy pear. It is well done, a bit light so you need a few more sprays and it could last a tiny bit longer but that is all I could say in the negative about this. It really does smell very good!

cinsot
cinsot

I'm with ArkangeL, a well crafted vanilla gets me every single time, and Guess Seductive is a beautiful vanilla oriental/oriental vanilla to my humble nose.

If I had to make a comparison, and I really dislike having to make comparisons, I would have to say Guess Seductive is reminiscent of Lacoste's Pour Femme in the way the vanilla theme combines with skin creating a luring soft suede aroma.

Guess Seductive is slightly tangy in the top and piquant in nature throughout the evolution but stunning nonetheless.

I'm looking forward to wearing this in the springtime.

servana
servana

It's very similar to Guess Seductive Wild Summer, except with a very STRONG note of vanilla. If you get this fragrance & minus the vanilla, you'll be able to smell the beautiful floral composition that is Wild Summer. However, if you like vanilla you'll love this. I kind of like it, but the strong vanilla ruins it for me. If it were toned down I would really like it.

It's interesting that so many people think this smells like something else, and the variation in the comparisons. I can see some similarity to Burberry Brit. But to me, it's the most similar to one of the Jil Sander fragrances from years ago, possibly No. 4. It's a fruity floral, not overly sweet. I wouldn't consider it "seductive" necessarily, but pretty. I think it can be worn during the day or to the office without issue.

Taliera
Taliera

The opening is almost identical to Dolce & Gabbana "The One" - which I have and love. The drydown is different: it's soft, vanillary and, well seductive. Not exactly original, but a very attractive scent that if it lasted long enough would be on my "want" list.

ilyn1208
ilyn1208

this one smells like twilightwoods,,

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

This is a lovely sweet and is very young I love thisscent it was a great birhday pressie to get :D xoxo

picisziv
picisziv

When I first tried Seductive I also tried many others, so my nose must have been tired. I didn' get GS at all, maybe I did not even have any expectations because of the low price. All I got was that redolent nothing that most mass-perfumes reveal nowdays. But a friend told me she has this and she often receives compliments. And Seductive is so advertised in my coundtry that I spontaneously reached for it and miracle just happened.
I lay down: this is modern. But smelling this I can't help but think of my childhood. As I wrote in a review about AVON Incandessence: "i look at this bottle and see the 4 years old myself trampling in the snow and feeling Incandessence is lingering in the air." Ihave the same impression with this one. Of course, Incandessence really existed when i was four and one of my kindergarten teachers exactly wore it. But this one is brand new! Why is it so familiar? Seductive reminds me of the nanny whom was so good to cuddle and who always smelt so good (and I do not mean Incandessence, just the cosy sweet feeling of her scent)
It seems to me that my relationship with Guess Seductive is like with kindergarten: first I underrated and disliked it but as time passed I got it's worth.

CherryBlossom
CherryBlossom

I found this one very similar to Burberry Brit, wich I love it! the same type of vanilla maybe, I like it, but doesn´t last long!... It´s a shame because has a good price =)

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I really enjoyed the initial blast of sweet florals and I was hoping that it stayed that way but it seemed that the scent vanished on my skin rather quickly, I will try once more and also on my clothes to see if it lasts, I hope it does.

My best friend works for Guess, and although at first we both rather enjoyed Guess Seductive, the more we smell it on our colleagues and friends, the less exciting this fragrance has become.

It's not a fragrance that will blow you away, yet it's something nice enough and pleasant enough to garner a few nods of approval. Guess Seductive is surprisingly subtle on the skin, sometimes being a little too fleeting and soft that it's impossible to stand out in a crowd.

I get mostly sugared pears and a vanilla milkshake when I smell this fragrance. There's subtle hints of jasmine and orange blossom too, which obviously hints that this fragrance is indeed quite feminine and pretty.

It reminds me of Armani Mania, yet much sweeter and less creamy. I think Guess Seductive is a bit of a safe choice and with that being said, I'm not overly impressed. However, it is nice to find a fragrance, especially a new release which is not so set upon being juicy and candied.

Guess Seductive has the potential to be a classy and elegant fragrance, and I think it could work well with most occasions and a variety of ages. All in all, it's not mind-blowing but it sure is pleasant.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

Tried on paper yesterday, opening is powdery and floral. But this morning when I sniffed it again, amazingly the drydown reminds me of The One by D&G! Kinda like it!

andy1959
andy1959

Yes this is mine,
first this is floral and elegant. later it goes to a warm and gentle, sensual drydown. It is nice but not a classic or great one, what don`t means that it smells cheep. A frag for every day use. The bottle is very nice, I kike this one.

babyphat2011
babyphat2011

Got the set as a Mother's Day gift. I like the shower cream, the lotion, and the perfume. Very nice. I usually like fruity & floral scents but I give this 2 thumbs up!!!

worood-mohamedia
worood-mohamedia

I BOUGHT IT RECENTLY IT IS ONE OF MY SPECIAL PERFUMES.

dadulka82
dadulka82

pleasant smell, lovely bottle
very reasonable price
doesnt last long (not long enough for me)

serendipity87
serendipity87

Nice scent

twillocks

Well I don't like Brit but this is not soft and powdery as someone suggested. I do like it but it is not my fav.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

It smells just like Burberry Brit, but not as good. God, what a fake.. I would suggest getting Brit instead of this one. Brit smells amazing! This one is not near as nice..Oh well..

dina
dina

Bought it yesterday and must say, they don't reinvent the wheel at Guess... It's a copycat of Burberry's Brit (the original) but in a slightly different and better way. You don't get the peony/pear pungent notes of Brit, but rather a first burst of citruses and then vanilla sweetness all the way. Seems that Vanilla combined with cashmere wood and orris root gives the same feel as the Tonka been in Brit....What bothers me with all the Guess fumes, Seductive included, is that plastic smell at the dry down...Can't detect the jasmine at all..

Sillage is average, longevity too but I really love the leather triangle and gold heart pendant on the bottle.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

So sweet, so ordinary.... didn't grab my attention at all.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

LOVE this perfume! Very feminine with that blast of jasmine upon the first sniff! It's only slightly fruity and you can smell creamy wood on the dry down. Perfect everyday scent.

Kookie1985
Kookie1985

Since I finished the little trial version they gave me at the store I finally bought a bottle of this. Absolutely love the scent !!! It gives off a nice feminine smell but it's not too strong.

For the lasting power I have to say it's very good on me. After 4 hours I can't say i smell it as strong but the smell is defnitly there and kicking when I try to get a sniff out of my wrist.

twillocks

I have a bottle that is just about empty. I like it okay and would like it better if it would stay with me. NOTHING will ???? WHY is that. Oh well. It is nice.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

This should be called Guess Demure. There isn't anything here really seductive or sensual.

I can't really smell the "gourmand" aspect in this so I don't know how it's classified as that. But it's a nice fruity floral to my nose, although very very light.

Butit's a nice, casual daytime scent. I like it. :)

kristina_vili

I tested it today-it`s awesome :)Very pleasant,not heavy at all,reminds me a little bit of The One,but it`s more light.Unfortunately I won`t buy it becouse lasting power is very weak-on my skin it stay only one hour then dissappered.(((

mandashell
mandashell

YAY! I really like this! It's clean, fruity, warm and damn sexy IMHO! LOL! That is just the feeling and vibe I give and get when wearing it. Some say that it smells typical but for me it is anything but. This fragrance also isn't gourmand since it isn't that sweet.

I am very picky when it comes to fragrances but this one really works on me. It isn't too light or too heavy so it could be worn all year long. And since it is an edt the lasting power isn't amazing but still respectable for the concentration.

All the notes blend well and the cashmere/vanilla base is very nice. This could be the best fragrance that Guess has to offer. If they keep it up I will stay tuned!!! ;'D Give it a try if you like fragrances similar to Burberry Brit but Guess Seductive isn't as sweet. It gets a 3 out of 5 from me but only because of the lasting power!

MissLola
MissLola

I bought it today, and had a nice deal a bodylotion and 30ml EDT for 28.99 Euro. I smel warm coconut, some exotic fruits, maby because the vanille/cashmere wood ? well done Guess.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

First spritz brings on a blast of fruit. I can't identify any of the above listed notes. When this dies down I swear I smell a dusty rose. I think this fragrance could've easily been introduced in the 80's and would have fit right in.

pureblonde
pureblonde

This is the latest addition to my collection and I've been wearing it everyday since! A lovely composition and quite surprisingly unlike anything else I already own. A beautiful and well rounded fragrance that from opening to drydown does not disappoint. Perfect as an everyday fragrance but equally as great for a night out. I wouldn't say it's 'seductive' but a gorgeous scent nonetheless. Very happy to have this and will definitely keep as part of my collection.

Pasionaria
Pasionaria

I like very much this brilliant,luxury but classic fragrance!

guest_cristal
guest_cristal

i love it!! it smells great!! it smells so good it make want to molest my self!

maltatude
maltatude

Not bad at all!! I hate pear notes in fragrance... so i was impressed. probably one of the few impressive mainstream fragrances to come out this year...

Minnija
Minnija

for me the same a Lady Million...

i like this its good

guest_Havanadaydream
guest_Havanadaydream

Yum , yum and more yum. One whiff of this and I was in heaven. This is one fragrance that is hard for me to translate. Just briefly after it settles down I get a Burberry London flashback. I sprayed it on me at the store heading to the hospital to visit and had not one but two people to ask me what I was wearing. One male , one female. Its one of those perfumes where you just KNOW you smell fabulous. And it is totally inoffensive. Just an awesome superb scent. Not too fruity , not too floral , not too gourman and not too spicy or sweet. I think Guess has made the perfect perfume !

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

I really like this! Immediately I get freshly dipped sugar-encrusted sparkly pear. It's pretty. Seductive...nah! Serene and shy? Very much so. It's undertstated in a way that can be very intriguing. A demure kind of sexy. The cashmere and vanilla make a pleasant and powdery drydown. Sweet & Feminine & Lovely!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Nice, unoffensive Floral/fruity in the current style swamping the shelves. Not seductive to me, maybe they could have called it Guess 'Cute' instead.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Finally got my sample and I LOVE this stuff!!!! It really is like a light version of D&G The One (on me that is). I really like The One but it gives me a mild and persistant headache, Seductive leaves me headache free. I find Seductive a very warm cozy perfume perfect for winter. I'll be asking for a full size bottle from Santa! :0)

misscareyann
misscareyann

Seduction is nice and unoffensive.
I didn't find it strong at all, but it did take a second to settle after spraying and develop into the top notes.
There is a soft sweetness at first, and a sublte floral woodsiness that lies very close to the skin in the dry down. I couldn't really pick out individual notes in here.
This fragrance would make a great gift as it is safe and very pleasant. I also think it is perfect for office and every day wear.
I would have enjoyed this more in the beginning of my fragrance obsession, but I got bored with it quickly during the day. But it would probably suit the casual perfume user perfectly, and I wouldn't mind smelling it on somebody else.

kimberly
kimberly

Smells sexy, sexy, sexy...A vary nice combination or notes. I bought it.

mmizy
mmizy

Just sprayed it on my wrist and was happy with with the top notes. A mature sexy scent. Its is more on the musky side. Then its middle notes turned into the generic smell found in most facial creams. oil of olay perhaps. I think it might my chemistry. And the drydown has a sharpness to it but not from spice. It just bothers my nose when I inhale it. This is just my opinion.

rach
rach

I bought this as loved the smell, now still love it just wished it lasted longer, I agree it is modern sexy scent but only lasts on my skin 1 hour at most, but great price.

heavenbelle
heavenbelle

i don't find this as a "seductive" scent but I find this very wearable. If you spray too much it's NOT headache inducing and it lasts long on my skin too. I think this is the best among the Guess perfumes for women. A great everyday scent. I love the bottle too!

Poca
Poca

Seductive? Hmm... to my nose and brain, they translate this as 25% of seduction. The rest:

- hhmm.. so spicy musky and bold scent
- agree that it's similar to Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy though CH Sexy is sexier and more seductive. :)
- great for a night out
- average staying power
- reasonable price

rainydays
rainydays

A very modern scent, and quite a bit spicier than I imagined it would be. However, it fell flat. For a name like "Seductive" I imagined something sensual and delicious. This is not nearly interesting enough to live up to that name.

bliss
bliss

I just tried this last week. They were giving away samples at the Gucci store in the mall! I was so excited......until
I tried it! It was strong in the extreme! Not youthful at all. A very serious, dark scent. For night use only. I had to wash it off so I wouldn't offend anyone at work. I was very disappointed.

guest_sweet1
guest_sweet1

love this....very sultry...better than gucci guilty..i think...more stronger, and a truly sexy...lightly sweeter and more vanilla and ambery....got to get this one!!

Trvevil
Trvevil

True, true, a sultry oriental. Successor to Guess by Marciano which is Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy's sister. Since I love 212, I like this as well. It's fun, suitable for everyday. Kashmere wood note makes it similar to Chopard Happy Spirit fragrance.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I agree with the others,smells nice and very good for everyday use.Cant detect the notes that easy but it smells just nice and feminine.Not exactly a seductive type of scent but more a young and trendy vibe to it.Nice job Guess.

Nice one!
I'm not a fan of hyped fashion design fragrances, because they often smell banal, commercial and disturbing, but I'm happy I didn't skip this one on shelves, because here is a little modern sensual gem! Ok, nothing so original, it smells like one of the Moschinos, yet this fragrance is very pleasant to wear, both crisp and warm. Pear is not so evident thanksgod! No single note can be clearly perceived. It smells perfume-y but for once a good one!
It can suit any age of womanhood, both a casual modern style and a slightly more formal for daytime.
Sillage is ok, lasting power is average.
Not too expensive. The bottle is just ok, no good no bad.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Just bought this one 2nite...LOVE it!!! Sultry, feminine and so grown-up.. It has a nice projection and its very long-lasting especially for a EDT. I would categorize this as oriental floral... May the new era of iconic GUESS live on!!!

Guess Seductive by Guess 3.76 out of 5 based on 577 ratings and 135 user reviews

GUESS SEDUCTIVE for WOMEN by Guess EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ TESTER
Guess Seductive Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Guess Seductive Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Guess Guess Seductive Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Guess Guess Seductive Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guess Guess Seductive fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guess Guess Seductive, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guess Seductive by Guess. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guess Seductive by Guess represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.