Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Guess Seductive Homme Guess for men

Guess Seductive Homme Guess for men
dislike

Guess Seductive Homme launches in August 2011 as the first men's fragrance of the Seductive collection. The fragrance contains woody, aromatic and fougere notes. It is intended for seductive, charming, charismatic and magnetic men.

Top notes: cardamom milk, mandarin pulp and pink pepper. Heart: vanilla orchid, violet leaves and vetiver. Base: patchouli, sandalwood, amber and musk.

Available as 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Cardamom Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Vetiver Violet Leaf Orchid

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

Socal for Men
Telluride

Guess Seductive Homme Fragrance Reviews

Bingles21
Bingles21

Guess Seductive Homme has a sweet-musky vibe to it that I often find intoxicating. Sometimes it smells exactly like Skittles, no joke! Gotten lots of compliments from this stuff.

Used this fragrance a lot during my freshman year at university - reminds me of rambunctious nights at the dorm. Good projection and longevity for the steal price it's at now! Might be a bit too saccharine or feminine for some though.

A tasty, smooth and sexy frag for the club or hitting up a classy bar with friends.

stevenpeters
stevenpeters

I picked this up on ebay for $15 and have to say after smelling it at Sephora and other high end places going for over $60 a bottle, this was a bargain that I was waiting for.

The first wiff and you're swept away to a cotton candy vibe, then into a sweet amber and musk that underscores its simplicity, that is, until the drydown kicks in, which is very earthy with the sandalwood and other darker notes.

I've been wanting this fragrance for about a year, but finally have it in my small collection; and it was worth the wait.

If you enjoy a spicy musky-sweet scent with a mix of slight floral and vanilla, you'll love this one. The price sure makes it that much sweeter of a deal.

muotarek
muotarek

Bargain perfume, i really love how it smells, long lasting, sillage is fair for 25 dollars perfume.

Murfdigidy
Murfdigidy

For 20 bucks it's an unbelievable bargain, it truly has a more expensive cologne feel to it.

My nose must be different because I don't get all sweet, the amber powder is what gets me, I just don't get how powder can come off so strongly sweet but hey we're all different. I love powder colognes and this amber dominates all other notes in seductive. I can't imagine any girl not finding this smell nice.

To me this is much better than its flanker seductive blue. Either way this cologne is seductive, it definitely lives up to its name.

I don't care if youre new or have 40 colognes, for 20 bucks this deserves to be in every collectors collection.

Sillage and longevity are just okay. Nothing great, not terrible either

moawiya.alanazi
moawiya.alanazi

to keep this review short and simple:

this cologne is like an undeclared college student, so much potential there; but still undecided(what a waste).

its opening has an element from terre de hermes EDT and the drydown has a weak hint of Dior homme EDT and

this fragrance is such a wannabe and is the weakest one i've ever purchased and that's what you get for blind buying.

rating: 3/10

projection: the farthest distance it can reach is your epidermis

FlashAdler221

For years my signature and sole fragrance was Curve by Liz Claiborne. I did some e-search found the frag com and added a few more frags to my collection. I went to Marshalls one evening and I saw this. $20. I liked the box and I was interested because it was Guess, it was affordable, I loved the box and I liked the name "Seductive."
So I bought it. I opened it up at the register, spray tested it and I loved it right away!
It's candy amber sweetness, a tad spicey and a slight touch of floral and fruity.
It was a great blind buy. No one had talked about it on YouTube yet. There were very few reviews here on fragrantica. I had an under the radar gem.
This is my best compliment getter. Every time I wear it I get compliments. Girls love it and guys wanna know what it is.
I think it suits young guys best. Even though I'm almost 30 I will continue to rock this because I love it so much and it's pretty rare. It is under the radar and clearly it's been working for me.
It works great on hot summer days. The projection and staying power is 8 hours plus. In colder times of the year it's 2 hours. So I consider it to be a summer frag.
It can be sickly sweet but after I stick it back in the cupboard my craving for this stuff always returns. I'll always have this one in my collection.

graysbeardcare
graysbeardcare

This is a Panty dropper Cologne Masculine and sweet
Seductive right on the money

msalama
msalama

classy and calm, smell makes my feel more wise. does not stay long on my skin, only cuple of hours. i do not know why it is very expensive in my country.

alshujairy86
alshujairy86

Musk is clear in the beginning. The first whiff has an amber and musk. I do not think it is good for daily encounters. Projection is a big disappointment. Sillage is average. I would really recommend looking for other alternatives.

Cao

sameh
sameh

Long story short it's a light edition from La Nuit de L'Homme YSL with weak quality in every aspect.
P.S. Thank God it was a gift !!!

waygo
waygo

Smells like Axe Dark temptation in cologne form. I get the hints of orange. Yup smells like a chocolate

MansonsKaBooM
MansonsKaBooM

Lots of Amber and lots of sweetness !! Totally appropriate for men and in a decent way. Perfect for office.
I got this as a gift from a friend. Can get it for around Rs. 2.5K in India.
Sillage and longevity is decent, could have been better for sure!!!

AJ

lance059
lance059

Hmmm to the few that says this reminds them of La Nuit, Im hoping they got this confused with Seductive Blue. Otherwise my nose is completely off.

Tho the notes dont seem to show it, this is extremely sweet. Artificial candy sweet. So I do agree with those comparing this to Euphoria Intense. It is crowd pleasing but I fear it maybe too sweet for me.

Envy3
Envy3

Scent: 4/5 - The opening cardamom and pink pepper smell fantastic and remind me of YSL's La Nuit De L'Homme. The problem with this fragrance is that it's all about that opening, and there's not much after that.

Longevity: 1/5 - Pretty much on par with D&G's The One for me. Having said that, since it's cheap, reapplication is a viable option.

Sillage: 3/5 - Wouldn't write home about it. The opening projects respectably, then falls apart after that.

Design & Packaging: 2/5 - It's big and cumbersome. The lid and part where the brand are smudge really easily and leave water residue marks like no other. And the lid is lightweight, so I can't get off over it. But hey, we don't buy fragrances for their design, right? Riiight?

Value: AU25¢/mL (I paid AU$25 for 100mL from Terry White)

-----

As others have said, this is a great beginner or casual fragrance. The opening and price are both really good. For a more serious collector, La Nuit De L'Homme is a more respectable choice. Both this and La Nuit De L'Homme inspired me to go and buy cardamom just for the scent. Turns out it also tastes great in oatmeal.

Chioutzu
Chioutzu

Nice but very linear and simple
its just what it is
a very sweet version of paco rabanne invictus, a fragrance that is already sweet
This is something you would buy at Zara. I'm sure Zara had a clone of this at one point. You're not paying a premium price but you're also not getting a high quality perfume.

It's better for other people around you, because it's a pleasant smell. For yourself it will be nauseating especially if you dont like sweet scents.

I've read multiple posts on how much compliments this gets. Its true imo. Maybe because it's so loud.

spray_and_pray
spray_and_pray

Just bought a 3.4 oz bottle today at TJ Maxx for $15.00. I own Seductive Blue and love it so I figured i'd blind buy this one.

On initial spray this is identical to CK Euphoria Intense. Side by side I can't detect a difference. I'll admit I don't have the best nose though.I'm sure some of you will disagree with my comparison of Euphoria Intense. I personally love Euphoria Intense so I am not disappointed with this blind buy. I prefer to keep my more expensive bottles at home so Seductive Homme will be in my truck as a refresher when Euphoria Intense wears off.

So far Seductive gives off decent sillage and has lasted 2 hours. I will update later when this frag has had more time to perform.

I've had the chance to ask my girlfriend and 2 of her friends so far what they thought, and they went nuts over it. Needless to say, chix dig it.

For a $15 blind buy, I think this is a must have unless you have Euphoria Intense in your arsenal. I wouldn't pay full retail for this but it can be found at discount retailers like TJ Maxx & Marshall's super cheap.

Give it a go!

Price: 5/5
Sillage: 3.5/5
Longevity: atleast 2 hours (will update as more time passes)

archlordema
archlordema

Great blind buy, Had no regrets and now I'm going for my second bottle. A very affortable younger version of La Nuit.

Be careful with the sprays since the dry down is very very sweet Cardamon/Vanilla and Amber

I'll Rate this 8/10 overall IMHO.

Buy/Try/Pass: Buy! for any under 30.

I does fits me well (College student 22 YO)

james.lormans
james.lormans

All I remember of this frag was skittles.

Did win compliments from younger ladies but very sweet. If you are after something similar but a little more mature, Burberry for Men or La Nuit.

leonxac
leonxac

Nothing too amazing, but it's just fine. It could be that my nose is kinda weak, or this just isn't the right perfume for me, but I don't get anything TOO sweet from this. It's just that I'm an amber freak and I needed it, couldn't find it at the store, saw it online for 20 euros and bought it. It's a cozy perfume for day (afternoon maybe) and night, fall and winter, in my opinion. Have gotten one or two compliments. I don't know, it works!

theabsolutist
theabsolutist

An outstanding starter cologne for the high school and college crowd. Can easily pass as unisex if you can look beyond the pink pepper note early, it gives way rather quickly to the amber in dominance but sticks around into the early dry-down giving just enough dirtiness to an otherwise sugary sweet chemical spill. The orchid in this works wonders with the mandarin, pink pepper and mandarin right off the top. The first twenty minutes of this is truly glorious and a remarkable achievement given the notorious reputation of Guess in the community to do things on the cheap. The cardamom and pink pepper coalesce early and do a great job of balancing the synthetic orchid note for the first thirty minutes before things start to falter and the synthetic core of this really comes out en masse. Just beware of that before you fall in love with this at the counter, or more likely now with a gift set that's plastic seal has been cut and you can spray freely on your skin at discounters near you. This one has been making the rounds there for the past two years.
Once you hit the heart things completely collapse on men. With women this is more wearable, especially teens with a taste for the sickly sweet, it really does smell like synthetic American fruit candy. The problem is, girls have to get past the masculine top first. Once they do, they will find the middle and base more feminine and similar to the early 2000s sweet Britney Spears flankers. On men, this stuff collapses into a chemical spill of synthetic sweetness and high pitched floral yuck. The orchid comes forth with reckless abandon over the pink pepper and cardamom that originally sheltered it and all you are left with is a very synthetic ambery, sugary, high pitched floral chemical spill that is not dreadful, but certainly unappealing and emasculating at the very least. The dry down extends the life of the generic sugar accord but adds a small dose of musk and earthy patchouli that can't quite rescue this from the depths of disappointment for more experienced noses. Still, after about the 5-6 hour mark the sweetness finally fades and you are left with a generic musk with just a pinch of leftover amber.
Younger guys won't be bothered by this so much and it will attract younger girls who see a lot of their own sugary teen perfumes in this one. Under 21? Sport this proudly, it will get you compliments with girls galore, but save it for nights.. It's too cloying and will get in the way of your studies. Over 21? Try it once for that great opening and then wash it off before the 30 minute mark.

Scent: 5/10 (top 9/10, heart and dry down 2/10)
Sillage: 7.5/10
Creativity: 6/10 (nice try with the orchid and pink pepper)
Value: 6/10

israuseli
israuseli

Dislike. All I smell is sugar. A 'wannabe modern' 1 million, 212vip etc style.
Opening is good so let dry few minutes before buying.

Projecton is not good, longevity is ok

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

I was able to spray some of this Guess Seductive on some paper at Target and it is not that bad at all.. The opening was very nice, as I detected some spices like pink pepper and cardamom and than the scent start to get sweeter as it develops.. It is almost like a candy sweetness but its not to overdone.. It is not a high quality scent but it is well done for what it is.. If you are young and are looking for a affordable date scent this could be nice..

Kumana
Kumana

I bought it from Strawberrynet and I have to admit it that this is one of the best in my collection now. I'm loving the sweet & amberish notes of this fragrance.

jdfarley
jdfarley

I own and love the Blue flanker of this one. Tested Seductive Homme at Kohls awhile ago and thought it was pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking of course, but a solid cozy quasi-gourmand fragrance for evening or going out. Longevity isn't too great, however. If I was to consider getting this, I would have to decide between this one and CK Euphoria Intense (in the same vein). Euphoria Intense also has better longevity.

wrbenjam
wrbenjam

Great scent! Like it a lot but realized it's a Hollister So Cal clone. It's the stores smell.

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

Smelled this on a tester at target. It reminded me axe dark temptation but stepped up a notch and made more unique. This and adam Levine are on my shopping list!

Dre416
Dre416

It smells like a bowl of Fruity Pebbles to me. After like an hour on my skin, when I move around, that it all i smell. I LOVE IT, and it gets me tons of compliments. Doesn't last long at all.

headofstate
headofstate

Far better than its flanker Guess Seductive Homme Blue, but that honestly isn't saying much. Why? Because the dry-down here is truly amateur stuff. A sugary, synthetic, droning Skittles meets $1 generic bag of plastic coated gummy-bears at the local grocery store. Despite the top being fun and enjoyable for the first 10-15 minutes; the pink pepper and orchid work fairly well together; the amber comes in and blows the whole thing up into an overtly sweet, rather cheap and synthetic generic accord that never evolves further. Performance here is impressive for a Guess fragrance, with 5-8 hours pretty standard and projection decent the whole way through. The problem is, nobody under 18 wants to smell like this (a cross between a pugnaciously sweet Britney Spears perfume in the top notes and spilled Skittles crushed, cracked and walked over and still sitting on the floor); and the only one's that do are teenage girls. So with that in mind, this one works brilliantly for high-school boys on the hunt for the next cheery cheerleader at the latest Friday night house party and will grab attention; but anyone past college should look elsewhere despite the tempting affordability and nice packaging and top notes that have suckered quite a few gullible wives, girlfriends and men at the perfume counters.

suryopras
suryopras

I think I got fake copy of this Seductive Homme by Guess. Its last in 30 minutes on my skin. Terrible.

But I love the scent opening, doh.

Roman86
Roman86

The reviewer two reviews down wrote, "smells like a generic candy smell." This is pretty much it. Uninspiring, sort of pleasant in its sweetness, but ultimately worthless in a wide world of fragrances that you could rather explore. This is teenage stuff.

johnnyjazz
johnnyjazz

Guess Seductive Homme is an ambitious attempt to capture the youth crowd who seemed so enthralled with One Million by Paco Rabanne but without the flashy hip-hop inspired ode to status and wealth of the gold bar packaging and a much smaller price tag in line with fashion mall stores like American Eagle. The originality is there in the attempt to integrate the sumptuous orchid flower into a herbal blend of violet leaf, patchouli and vetiver under a sheet of synthetic mandarin in the top and heart.. The blending is fairly serviceable as the pink pepper rises to the top with the sugary amber base not waiting long to jump into the blend and dominate it; creating a somewhat powdery, processed sugar and floral motif that quickly becomes rather generic and doesn't offer the wearer a whole lot of evolution or sophistication. If impressing others is your business, this isn't the cologne for you.
Seductive Homme is better left for casual outings and in my view works perfectly on a fall or winter day or evening or cooler spring evening..it's not that effective when temperatures get over 10 c or 50 Fahrenheit. Works best for men 30 and under who aren't particularly picky or looking for anything really specific. It's very sugary sweet, candy like, rather synthetic in all honesty but the wearer is quite protected from the baser aspects of the fragrance in that the scent only moderately projects and doesn't over strain the wearer or audience. Longevity is decent at between 5-8 hours. This is really nothing particularly special, though it is better, stronger and more reliable than its stablemate Seductive Homme Blue. It has become a frequent visitor to discount retailers of late and despite its rather affordable price tag and sleek packaging; Seductive Homme is a boring, generic, linear and overly sweet fragrance with limited versatility beyond cold weather novelty every once in awhile. What you smell in the initial ten minutes is what you'll get throughout save for a ever stronger presence of amber and pink pepper coalescing and dominating the fragrance. Overall: 6.0

briannyc94
briannyc94

smells like a generic candy smell. similar to 1 million imo, but will only last 2 hours at most.

JezzaN1
JezzaN1

This was a blind buy for me and overall i'm fairly disappointed. Something about the sweetness of this one doesn't sit right for me, and it oddly reminds me of lynx (or axe) dark temptation way too much for my liking. I guess that's what I get for blind buying, but at least it wasn't expensive.

seekritdude
seekritdude

I have a hard time over complicating this. Generally I just think of skittles when I smell this as others have said. That being said bang for your buck I think this is fantastic. You can easily pick this up at places like marshalls for 20 bucks no problem. It gets good compliments, and although longevity projection isnt huge by any means it lasts a reasonable amount of time for what your spending. Chances are you dont get a full day out of it, but 5 hours or so is reasonable. Honestly my only compliant would be that I find it boring. There isnt much change, theres that pink pepper at the begining to tingle your nose, but I always think of skittles from begining to end so I do find myself bored while wearing it despite the compliments sometimes. For other stuff similar to it, one that hasnt been mentioned is curve crush. Surpised no one has mentioned this yet that I see. Both have a pretty similar vibe. For what its worth if you are one of those that care about bottles, the bottle is nice however it is very cheaply made so beware.

DJPaulsGimpArm
DJPaulsGimpArm

I found this for $19 at Marshalls while looking for a new Fall/Winter scent and I must say I have never been more pleased with a blind buy! I had been keeping an eye out for this one as I prefer sweeter scents and found the descriptions I had read of this intriguing.

This scent has all the elements of a more expensive luxury cologne. It is warm and inviting, spicy yet sweet, and very masculine and sexy without any initial alcohol blast or overtly synthetic notes. It is sweet but not sickeningly so, with a powdery, vanilla character in the drydown that is very appealling. Despite this, it is also a very masculine and mature scent and the initial notes in this have the characteristics of a classic scent; A scent I could imagine a young boy many years from now may associate with dad or grandpa (kind of like how Old Spice or Drakkar is now). I find it to be in a similar scent profile as labels such as Paco Rabanne 1 Million or Versace Eros. And with a much more attractive price tag, I certainly feel like this scent is more bang for the buck.

It is not perfect, however. Some have noted that it's longevity is short. I actually find the longevity of the drydown to be excellent. The problem is that the initial top and middle notes fade very quickly. Beacuse of this it has an added drawback in that it loses some of it's individuality and recognition factor, as the base notes alone are not exactly the most original. That being said, I still think it is unique enough to use as a signature Fall/Winter/Night scent (not as suitable for Spring/Summer, though).

There is also a major design flaw here: While the bottle and packaging LOOK top notch (really, the bottle is damn pretty), the magnetic cap was a really bad idea. While it probably seemed cool in theory, in practice it is awful. ALWAYS grab this bottle by the base, never by the cap as it is held on solely by magnetism. Don't make the same mistake I did and pull it from your medicine cabinet by the cap as the bottle will rocket into your sink with an ungodly crash!

TL;DR- This scent has all the characteristics of a classic with a much nicer price tag. It is sweet, yet masculine; Very sexy, yet classy. Highly recommended for Fall/Winter/Nights.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

This kicks off with lots and lots of pink pepper with citric/aromatic notes.
As the scent starts to develop on my skin I can definitely detect vanilla orchid, which is sweet, but not too sweet at all since it's perked up by the violet leaf.
In the dry-down I get earthy patchouli blent with creamy sandalwood and sensual amber.
The notes and reviews made it sound to me that it would be suitable for women as well. But now I can say that it is definitely masculine, not even unisex. However, I would still wear it because it smells great!
♥♥♥♥

daphillips83
daphillips83

I bought this one a couple of days ago and I have to admit that it is very good. I was suprised of the longevity of it. Perfect fall winter fragrance

storm.suhoney
storm.suhoney

bought this blindly because of it being labeled a "sweet" scent...and boy am i glad i did...very sweet and almost playful(?) like more of a come smell more sweet then a smell like cake 10 from feet away scent

FlashAdler221

I blind bought this at Marshall's for $20. I tried it out the next day and instantly fell in love with the scent. This is some sexy juice! It reminds me of Ysl La Nuit de L'Homme. The reminiscence lies solely in the sexiness that the fragrance projects and not the cologne, if that makes sense. (BTW I have La Nuit and it's still my favorite in my collection.)
Anyway, so I sprayed it on my skin the night of purchase while I was at home, just to test it out. Two hours later I could not smell it on my skin any longer. I read on this very forum that most people had the same issue. I was disappointed until....
I decided to test it out the next day. I put it on and went shopping for a bday gift for a friend. I was in line at a mall store and an elderly woman told me that I smelled really good. I had some time to kill before church (I go early Saturday evenings.) I got two compliments before the beginning of service began. (Great sermon too!)
I came home after church and about an hour and a half later I finally went to my friends party. I had no sprayed on anymore cologne since I'd left the house earlier in the day. By now it was around 8:00-8:30 at night. I got compliments on my cologne at the party when I was in doors and even in the back yard.
I couldn't smell it on myself since I had been sitting in the church but 3-4 hours later I was still getting compliments and being asked what I was wearing.
My application was two sprays on the neck and one spray on each wrist and one on the chest. It was a hott day in Albuquerque, NM. (This is a desert.) I can't wait to wear this stuff in the fall/winter. My testing experience was certainly successful.

This is a nice enough, soft candy-amber-patchouli freshened up by violet leaf. The citrus is sweet and not sharp. I definitely get the cardamom.
Smells a bit like skittles. Not to my personal taste, but seems like it would be a crowd pleaser and easy to wear for many different ages and lifestyles.

israelgonzales
israelgonzales

I was really suprised by this one..the only other Guess fragrance i tried was 'Guess Man' which i didnt like too much it had poor projection and longevity.

This cologne is GREAT! It starts off sweet/citrusy/spicy and woody..dries down with a vanilla/patchouli, sandalwood, amber and musky scent....perfect for a Fall day!! A must buy...very inexpensive!

gzalvares
gzalvares

Hot, cozy, engaging! Great composition that surely has fruity notes that are not listed, maybe pineapple!

Sohny
Sohny

Ce parfum est un achat à l'aveugle que j'ai fait. Et je l'ai boudé quelques jours avant de vraiment l'apprécier. Je le trouvais "gras" et indiscret. Je dirais qu'il a fallu au parfum qu'il se mette en place en quelque sorte... Étrange relation. Malgré tout je me suis fait à sa senteur, de sorte qu'il est maintenant un de mes parfum préféré.

Jimmy Carter
Jimmy Carter

Admittedly I don't know exactly what pink pepper smells like, but as far as what those words bring to mind, they certainly do describe the top notes of this cologne very well. The opening is candyish and sweet, thus evoking the notion of pink, but there is certainly a spicy edge that works its way through. I was much more impressed by this one the first few times I wore it, but I have always been disappointed by its lack of strength and, for the longest time, what I thought was an abysmal drydown. Eventually I realized that booze and hangovers have a considerable and negative effect on your senses, particularly smell and taste, so I finally got around to testing it with an undamaged nose.

As a result, I was surprised by how wonderful the drydown of this cologne really is! This is "modern" in of that it is 'pour homme' yet still smells very sweet throughout; the spiciness never ceases shape and evens things back out to the masculine side. It becomes very uniform and creamy in its waning moments. To me it is almost nostalgic--it paints a picture of a place I may or may not have been to, but stupidly remains familiar to me anyway. It has decent longevity and I'd say it's sillage is only slightly outlasted by its eventual degeneration into a skin scent.

I can easily imagine this being worn formally (not during the opening, though!) The idea of some clueless guy giving himself several spritzes of this and then throwing on a t-shirt makes me cringe. Even smart casual would complement it, in my opinion. Someone below me mentioned that this is very purple-y, and I must concur that if purple had a smell, then this would be it. My only concern is that that purple would be more pink than anything, but hey, it's cologne. It makes me smell purdy.

markkkkkkkk4444

best smell worst lasting power!

shahab.zaidi
shahab.zaidi

I tested it on a shop, and it stroke me with a very good impression. This must be on a frontline with other famous fragrances. Warm amber with delighted sweetness.

bronstein
bronstein

This one is surprisingly good. A masculine sweetness is dominant here, and it is reminsicent to Valentino's V. With the latter now being cancelled, this one may be a suitable ersatz.

***

alishbana
alishbana

very good scent and average longevity about 2 hours on my skin and 5 hours on clothes

Joeyvice
Joeyvice

This is amazing! I've never liked any of the Guess fragrances, a matter of fact i hated them, but I discovered this beast last week and fell in love. It's warm, it's sweet, and fuggin sexy. I tested it at Ulta and it actually lasted on me for quite a while, even after I worked out. I made it my mission to add this bad boy to my collection, and picked up a 3.4oz bottle today.

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

Elegant fragrance , perfect for winter and classic wearing , like shirts and suits , Not long lasting and not good sillage. and it smells almost like Jaguar Vision.

Kendall

Icvouch for and stronger longer lasting intense version of this, because the smell is wonderful, but the longevity is terrible

cbehr64
cbehr64

If your looking for something masculine for night time and winter this is your scent. The scent of amber and pepper/spice works well in the colder months. Strong when first applied but it lacks in longevity. Very cool bottle, very masculine, love the magnetic cap!

Kendall

Listen fellaz! The ladies LOVE this juice! No kidding around I don't even see how this is even disliked! It's sooooo appealing

Sweet & sexy, AMAZING...

unquote
unquote

This is how you do vanilla. Enough said.

willfcw
willfcw

This fragrance is definitely suitable to wear at night in cold days. The scent to me is very close to Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men, which I have bought a week ago. I think probably because of the amber & pepper make them quite close, but this one is not as strong as 212 VIP Men, so if you like something strong for party / clubbing, pick 212 VIP Men for sure. If you want something seductive but mild like a dating, and you don't want to smell too strong, this one could be one of a possible choice.

Since I've got 212 VIP Men already, I would consider this one again for substitution of 212 VIP Men once finished it...

gert1980
gert1980

it's very light perfume,not long lasting,about 2 hours con my skin

onixx
onixx

If there was ever a fragrance that evokes the color purple in someones mind, this would be it. Truly a nice sweet and unique scent.

If you take a fun sized bag of skittles and chew them all up at the same time, the taste translates to the opening of this fragrance. An almost candy like opening which later settles down with the spice from the pink pepper and little hints of musk.

Longevity is pretty good on my skin. 6-8 hours easily. Sillage is great for the first few hours as well. If your looking for something that is attractive and fairly safe and you don't want to smell like the typical aquatic ADG fragrances, Guess Seductive Homme is for you!!

vinisantosrs
vinisantosrs

It's like the male version for Beyoncé's Heat, I think they are very similar.

tommietom97

A shame that this fragrance isn't well known.
I think its really nice and original!

julaiele
julaiele

Finally i tested on it today. Guess Seductive Homme truly lives with its name.

It is a sensual indulgence.

Ooooooozing with sex appeal.

Good to the last drop.

Blow me Guess!

bigjakeriz
bigjakeriz

I really like this stuff. If you like gucci guilty or euphoria or those type of scents. This blows them away. Comes off sweet, lightly floral, some woods, very creamy. Love this stuff. Got compliments the first day i wore it out.

tommietom97

Do you guys think an college kid can wear this?

I think this is great!
So sweet and nice!

[email protected]
sup_idunno@hotmail.com

this one reminds me of Euphoria Intense!

antonpan
antonpan

Guess Seductive Homme is not oriental woody and it doesn't remind of Polo Explorer. However, I like it! It is a fruity fragrance that is reminiscent of a tutti-frutti chewing gum! Of course with a woody dry down. The smell is "tasty" and delicious and women love it! The atmosphere of the scent is close to, for example, CH 212 Vip Men, but without echo of PR 1 million. The sillage is average, the longevity is good.

Ad nauseam
Ad nauseam

Guess Seductive Homme instantly reminds me of the dry down(best part) of Polo Ralph Lauren Explorer. If you like that one, and can't find it now that it's discontinued, this will make an excellent replacement. It doesn't have Explorer's bubble gum sweet opening, however the warm richness of Explorer's dry down is where GSH starts and finishes. I mostly detect the base notes in this one along with the pepper and mostly vetiver in dry down. It's good!

Seductive Homme is an appropriate name for the newest Guess fragrance. Perfect for Fall and Winter evenings. It will also work in any setting and in any season when you are comfortable wearing it. As long as you are feeling a little seductive.

Edit: 11/02/12 For me this DOES smell very similar to Polo Explorer and I am familar with both more than simply having sampled them. We all have our opinions and experience fragrance in different ways. Wow!

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Guess what? Guess Seductive Homme is not bad! Ok, it's better than not bad but it does not break new ground (I'm ok with that).

At the top, pleasant Mandarin orange and pink pepper strike a nice chord.

Vetiver keeps it going with its citrus and pepper composition.

The base is where you get the rush. Amber and musk have it heading to the seductive (hence the name, right?)/ exotic side. It's appeal is similar to my wife's Calvin Klein Euphoria (a gift/doesn't really wear it/not her style/ but I really like it). Pomegranate? Not listed but I get a faint hint of. Probably my imagination

This is not your man's man cologne (which is fine by me). I like it.

Sillage is good and longevity appears above average.

The pink pepper, cardamom, and orange blend together and create a sharp and spicy fruity top note, which I thought it was pineapple. Later, it gets vanilla-y/sandalwood like the previous member said. It's fresh, really sweet, and quite heavy at first, but it smooths out onces it settles. The amber is very obvious in the scent, which mixes well with a mild patchouli. It's oriental sweet and actually smooth. It may sound unique, but at the same time I feel like I have smelled it before. PR One Million? Euphoria Intense? Something from Estee Lauder? I am not really sure. Anyway, I like it. I probably wear it more often when the weather gets colder.

Kiku
Kiku

The sample I was given described this scent as an "oriental woody fougere". That it is. The opening and heart is very sweet, all vanilla and sandalwood. It smells like countless women's perfumes. The drydown is a blast of ferns: clean, fresh and herby, a good contrast to the too sweet beginning. Overall, not bad but not very distinctive either. For the price it's a pretty good deal.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guess Guess Seductive Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guess Guess Seductive Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guess Seductive Homme by Guess. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guess Seductive Homme by Guess represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.