Designers » F-H » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Guess Seductive Homme Blue Guess for men
dislike

marine
Guess Seductive Homme Blue Guess for men Pictures

Guess is expanding its Guess Seductive line of fragrances with the new release Guess Seductive Homme Blue. This is the second men's fragrance of the collection, following last year's Guess Seductive Homme. The fragrance is refreshing, airy and sensual.

A man for whom Guess Seductive Homme Blue is intended for is described with the following attributes: legendary, irresistible, bold and sexy. The fragrance draws inspiration from the depths of the sea, enriched with spices and woody tones. It is developed by perfumer Guillaume Flavigny.

The top notes are citrus caviar, cardamom and black pepper. The heart includes Blue Coral AquaSpace accord and geranium, followed by the base of cashmere wood, moss and Rippled Sand accord.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette with shower gel and deodorant. Guess Seductive Homme Blue was launched in 2012.

Caviar Citruses Cardamom Black Pepper

موندگاری کم
پخش بوی متوسط به پایین

miles178
miles178

I´ve bought 2015 version of la nuit de l´homme with 38M800 batch code .... i was so enthusiastic with that but after few days i came to solution that longevity on my clothes is only about one hour .. on skin it´s about 5 hour (but only a skin scent) .... so i´m disappointed
few days i tried to spray guess on clothes and it reminds me La nuit almost identically (of course it´s more synthetic with a bit of marine notes and not that gentle in the beginning) .... but the longevity is even a bit stronger than newest La nuit ... that means i use Guess intead of La nuit because the people passing by don´t recognize the difference from a distance

Murfdigidy
Murfdigidy

Love the smell as others have said, but you better buy two, one for home and away because the longevity is no more than a couple hours. Great low key office scent, but Def nice enough to wear on a date. When it comes to dating and cologne subtle is better than too much, but the longevity issues have me down on this

اگر بوش یکم شبیه
womanity باشه
حتما میگریمش

avivko
avivko

A Nice and masculine scent, pretty synthetic, but it doesn't last and project at all (projects good for about 10 minutes and then it's gone, and lasts for about 1-2 hours on my skin)
I would recommend using this one in the spring and summer nights or in winter days

roachburn
roachburn

My job is 18 miles from home, this won't even make it there sad. 16 bucks for the set not bad to wear around the house

Davan25
Davan25

One of the best cheapies I ever purchased. Smells great lacks longevity. Last 2 to 3 hrs on my skin. Spillage pretty good nice subtle smell. Great cheapie gets da job done at a cheap price. Longevitys jus the problem here.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Do you ask your date what fragrance they're wearing (if you can detect a fragrance)? I do. And I asked the guy I dated last Saturday what he was wearing. He said it was Guess Seductive Homme Blue. It was a first date so he knew very little about me and had no idea I have an undying addiction and passion for perfume. I love how it smelled on him. Of course I know that the same fragrance, either for men or for women, can smell different once it's on a different person because each body chemistry makes the scent develop differently. On him it smelled amazing a combination of sweet and smoky accords, kept me wondering what does this fragrance have??! It smelled like a light sea breeze blowing softly over the dark hair on a playboy type sailor wearing shades on a yacht who has his polo shirt open, revealing his chest, tanned bronze skin. He has a swimmer's body, athletic and only slightly muscular, his blue eyes with a glint of sensuality and mischief. There is a party going on this yacht and hot girls both blonde and brunette are eating caviar and wearing thong bikinis. It smelled like he was out of the place in the formal wear he wore in the Russian Tea Room. I was so enchanted by this fragrance. It's sexy to me, but not a testosterone sort of way, not in a leather-wearing biker sort of way. This is a light fragrance that feels casual and could pass for something Hugh Hefner would wear on vacation. This is a cheap fragrance selling at 15 bucks on Fragrance X. I ordered it and it came yesterday because Fragrance X has fastest delivery service. I love this stuff! It's totally unisex. I could immediately detect a floral scent when I smelled it on my date but wasn't sure what it could be. Turns out it's geranium which is found in many men's fragrances. The sea notes to me are not strong. It's only a light touch of aquatic notes, aldehydes that are very warm, not harsh. The freshness comes from a squeeze of citric lemon. Black Pepper serves as the spicy and smoky aspect of the fragrance. I thought it could have been some patchouli or tobacco but this pepper is taking it's place and doing a good job. I can smell the sand and the cashmere wood which are found in women's fragrances. I love this part of the fragrance but the spiciness is also a winner for me. I can't detect the oak moss but there is just a slight gourmand scent which is the caviar. I have never come across caviar as a scent in any fragrance so this was a treat. This may be an ahem affordable inexpensive cologne but it smells so good. I wore it tonight and on another date switched tables and now I'm wearing the fragrance my date from 3 days ago wore. Guys this is a great scent. It's playful, sweet but spicy, casual. A vacation fragrance to wear on a cruise, at the beach, or on a trip to Las Vegas. It's a skin scent so it will sit on your skin for hours and it's subtle. It's noticeable but not heavy. I would love to smell this on more guys. I could tolerate this scent if a guy wore it sitting next to me on a long flight. Women should wear this too. It's one of those unisex fragrances that are not labeled unisex but they most definitely behave like a unisex fragrance. I find the same thing applies to Versace Blue Jeans, Calvin Klein's Eternity, Portrait of Lady by Frederic Malle, and Tom Ford's Black Orchid.. I am not seeing that guy who wore this fragrance again because he bored me and had very little to talk about and appeared a bit shy or intimidated or God knows what. Maybe he was not into me. I know I was not into him. I was only into his cologne.

Jassar
Jassar

Sweet, metallic, fruity, aquatic, synthetic, bubble gummy, trash. Thought I would try a spray at Gordman's and had to run to the bathroom to start scrubbing. It took 3 scrubbings to weaken it. I also got some on the coat so I had to take it off and put it in the trunk until I got home to wash it. How the aquatic/metallic note in perfumery caught on and people thought this type of scent actually smells good is beyond me.

SmellGood25
SmellGood25

I'm a fan of sweet smelling scents but can anyone recommend some versatile, slightly sweet but still very masculine fragrances..pm me if you have suggestions please.

Thanks in advance.

Nitrib
Nitrib

Nice aquatic, yet lacks character in drydown. I don't detect moss at all. Works better in cooler weather for me. Very versatile
Longevity - 7
Sillage - 6
Scent - 7
Price - 9

lance059
lance059

I guess as much as I dont see the comparisons with Guess Seductive Homme and La Nuit, I do see them with Seductive Blue.

Id consider this a lighter version of La Nuit. Or a daytime version. May not be an exact clone, but in the same vein.

Yes, you cant go strictly off the notes provided as with sea notes, caviar, and "rippled sand" accord listed, it suggests Blue is an aquatic. I dont get that.

JohnnyScene
JohnnyScene

Certainly a great buy. I blind bought a gift set at Ross for only $15. Like many others have said, this cologne has a warm spicy feel to it. The citrus and black pepper notes are the strongest to me, and I can detect them for most of the fragrance life.

Regarding fragrance life, it's nothing to write home about. On my skin, others will be able to smell it for about 5 hours. Silage was quite decent for a $15 fragrance. It was average on my skin. I would put it on par with some of the big brands out there.

I am certainly glad I bought this fragrance, and I would suggest others to do the same.

danielmventer
danielmventer

A safe buy for any man with marine salty notes and that of bitter cardamom and pepper that I find uplifting and refreshing... yet very mellow and relaxing at the same time.

YSL homme
YSL homme

Tested in Target smelled very nice. Not sure on price they had 50ml. Smelled more manly than the original.

briannyc94
briannyc94

I sprayed this on at target couple days ago. As weird as this sounds, it smells like a blueberry candy, like a blue jolly rancher or a blueberry blowpop vibe.

Smellafella
Smellafella

Theres something wrong with all of the noses under this thread...Sure this is a great cheapie. But is smells absolutely NOTHING like YSL La Nuit De L'Homme, & its only relation to it is the Cardamom. It doesnt smell like PI Neo either...SMH.

Nevertheless its a great scent for spring & summer, & without a doubt an absolute safe blind buy.

romansandals
romansandals

Some have called this seductive fragrance a "watered down La Nuit" by YSL. I find the comparison to be mostly accurate. Only thing is, for me La Nuit projects pretty poorly itself and disappears even quicker than this cheapie. I was pleasantly surprised when I first sprayed this on my wrist and continually sniffed it as I walked throughout the store. GSHB has close projection for about 2 hours and remains on the skin for a couple more. Not great performance, but for the price and the smell, It is definitely a good buy in my eyes. It will be perfect for a low key date on a warm spring or summer night.

spray_and_pray
spray_and_pray

Bought this week last for $15 in a set that included a 2.5 oz bottle and after shave lotion. I'm not good at picking out notes and some of you will think I am crazy but this reminds me of CK Shock For Him which is one of my favorite bargain frags.

My only complaint with Seductive Homme Blue is that the performance isn't the greatest as many have stated. But for $15, it was a decent blind buy. I think i'll keep this in my truck as an emergency frag!

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

Nice nice fragrance.

Versatile, good projection, solid longevity.

The scent REALLY reminds the legendary fragrance in YSL La Nuit, maybe a bit lighter and not as deep but for me i can definitely see similarities.

Smell? 9/10
Projection? 7/10
Longevity? 8/10
Versatility? 8/10
Sillage? 8/10

Overall : 40 out of 50/4 out of 5.

Would i recommended? Yess definitely.

johan00418
johan00418

It's the first time in my life that I bought a fragrance online without smelling it first in a store. And I have to admit that I was expecting something more with this cologne, however I think Guess Seductive Homme Blue is a nice fragrance that I consider 'safe' for everyday use, specially if you work with all types of people. I don't know why it's called 'Seductive' because I don't find anything seductive here. It' a clean, soft and powdery scent. Nothing sexy, nothing intense and nothing shocking, just a simple and fresh fragrance. I really recommend it because when I'm wearing this, I receive many compliments and the people asks me for the name of the cologne. I don't recommended it if you want to use it for a date with your girl. Remember this one isn't a seductive fragrance, just a clean, nice, fresh scent with good longevity.

mildspicej17u55l
mildspicej17u55l

OH MYYYYYYY GOD!!!!!!!!! This is a very unique creation. It was love at first smell. This was something that the perfume store recommended after numerous Karen Low garbage colognes. It's very romantic and not your typical spicy or overly nautical men's scent. Although I can like those I tend to go towards ones like this or Le Male. The caviar note shocks me though I don't know what that smells like, I know it's fish eggs so im assuming it would'nt smell too nice but this smells amazing so caviar must smell good i guess.

milkyway
milkyway

Its not too bad, considering the reputation of the brand ;)
I like the cardamom sweet spicyness here, and the juicy citruces..the caviar note is very unexpected, and it tames the overall sweetness nicely, adding more balance to the composition. Settles down to a familiar sweet powdery wood with just a hint of marine..Not bad, I would get my boyfriend that for the hot summer days...=)

smellavision
smellavision

This is a fresh, powdery, sweet scent - so sweet I'd almost label it as unisex ?!? I really like the smell though, just a shame that the projection is absolutely terrible. Half an hour after spraying you only have a skin scent. Longevity is decent though, at first I thought it was equally terrible, but I've had mornings after wearing where I would wake up and could still smell it. Usually wear it on casual days at home or when I don't have any appointments scheduled. Overall : a nice sweet citrus aquatic smell with a horrible projection.

spartan
spartan

Bought a large bottle at TJ Maxx for $20 bucks, I will go tomorrow and see if I can get my $$ back or in store credit!! Absolutely Disgusting fragrance, Extremely cheap quality, just A hot mess on my skin. Washed it off after 40 minutes, it was making me sick to my stomach. Stay away, far away!

headofstate
headofstate

Roman86, you didn't get a bad bottle at all. You perfectly described Guess Seductive Homme Blue in regards to a complete dying of the fragrance to a hard to trace skin scent within 30 minutes of application that evolves quickly into nothing more than an incredibly bland, droning baby powder scent. I received this as a birthday gift last year and was shocked with how poorly it has consistently performed and how boring the scent truly is. So what that it is more affordable than most fragrances in the department store, just keep your money in your pocket and buy something with more substance. That isn't hard to do considering how pathetic this one truly is. Avoid!

Roman86
Roman86

Fresh, sporty with hints of spiciness. Growing up in the 90s these kinds of smells appealed to me because I associated them with popular youths. Sweet, sexy types of smells without much character but smell great. I'm surprised something like this wasn't released in the late 90s because it doesn't seem like a 2012 release. This is good for me because the 90s held some good times for me so wearing this gives me that carefree nostalgic vibe. I just wish the longevity and sillage was better. Initially I didn't like this fragrance probably because of olfactory fatigue but I've grown to like it for the reasons I've mentioned.

srt33
srt33

First thing that came to mind, watered down La Nuit. Not at all surprised when I open the Fragrantica page, and I see La Nuit Frozen. Never tried that one, but this would have been almost exactly how I imagined it, except maybe the abysmal projection. I lasted on my skin though, however faint. After a bit, it smelled just like Yacht Man Blue to me, mediocre woods and ocean accords. YSL is doing the same thing, but magnitudes better.

bronstein
bronstein

It could be nice, but it has almost disappeared after 30 minutes.

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

Wow! This fragrance is crazy! Ok, so I was pleasantly surprised tonight when I bought this from Marshall's. I sprayed a squirt into the cap and sniffed it for the first time. This is where the surprise took me...
I had read on here that it smelled like An aquatic version of La Nuit de L'Homme. I didn't believe that for a second! So I sniffed the spray that I had squirted into the cap having no idea what this stuff would really smell like. Wow! La Nuit De L'Homme!
I knew right then that I was going to purchase it! That was it for me.
So I purchased it, went home and sprayed it all over myself. After about 5 seconds though, La Nuit went away into something subtle and aquatic.
So I doubled up on the sprays. Two sprays each on both wrists, two sprays to the back of the neck and two sprays to the chest. About 20 minutes later La Nuit returned and joined the aquatic freshness. The two worlds collided and joined in alliance. I'm just so baffled by this!
Right now it is mid fall here in Albuquerque, NM. I already know that this cologne is meant for the summer heat. It's so subtle in projection and has virtually no sillage. The summer heat will hopefully amp up the projection.
My advice to you all, is double up on the sprays. Feel free to go nuts on the trigger if you would like to get noticed.
The sibling of this flanker, the original Seductive Homme, is quite a bit stronger. I think this is a good day scent and while the origina alsol works well for the day, would be the nocturnal counterpart to this scent. Like, you could wear this to work and wear the original to happy hour with your co-workers when you leave the office.
I'm going to give this 1.7 oz bottle that I bought tonight to my brother for his birthday because its coming up, but one I'll be buying a gift set with the body spray, aftershave and shower gel for myself before summer comes back around. I mean, how great would it be to walk around smelling like La Nuit de L'Homme on a summer day without choking yourself and others out!?!
However, if you have to choose between getting this or the original, I recommend the original due to its stronger performance and unique, masculine yet candyish smell.

colognelover93
colognelover93

good 4 any season day or night :)

jdfarley
jdfarley

Hands down one of my new favorite colognes. Has such a sweet and fresh fragrance. Lasting power is pretty good, but its not the strongest cologne (which is actually a good thing since it has a more subtle effect). I really like this one and will continue wearing it.

SmsthersSimpson
SmsthersSimpson

I have la nuit on one arm and this on the other. They open as almost identically fragrances but la nuit drys down richer and fuller and has a spicier vanilla vibe. This smells good but pales in comparison side by side. Good frag for the $16 I spent at TJ Maxx though. Definitely more summery and more of a daytime scent.

Robmeister32
Robmeister32

Blind bought this and I'm so happy with my purchase.
Scent : 8.5/10
Projection : 8/10
Longevity : 8/10

Very peppery, soft cardamom, slightly gritty "sand" note to it.
It's warmly spicy, yet airy. It's ok, but I sort of expected more from the notes. No caviar, no oakmoss. Just dry pepper. I guess I appreciate that it's beachy/aquatic without resorting to calone.

aryo
aryo

The drydown is Synthetic.. not project anything.. i mean Has no character.. i blind buy n little Bit disappoint..
But otherwise i Say the scent has A strong beginning with a unique burst of spicybomb..
The start until the middle is good.. really calm, and confident.. yes.. SPICY and FLOWERY.. and it says like the name.. seductive.. coz will make A attention to the opposite.. its flirting And so manly scent.. then the drydown is..
I dont know getting nowhere.. heheheheh..

that's why i said its synthetic at the base..
But its good price And its remain Me like "ulric de Varens" hot blue.. but with a flirt tingle.. nice n spicy As it hot N seductive..
ooh.. i got 4hour projection and 3hour to the skin (total 7-8 hour) thats enough for me.. but some time i can smell whole day at my shirt..

I Give rate
Scent : 7/10
Projection : 8.5/10
Longevity : 8.5/10

Headhead1000
Headhead1000

Awsome dose smell very similar to ysl but can't go wrong garners lot of complaments did not see this one coming easy easy to rock !

mersilover84
mersilover84

smells like a more summery version of YSL La Nuit De L'homme. not bad tho

Sharpnoodles
Sharpnoodles

I really love this ! I smelled it at Ulta and found jus what I was looking for. A unique mens fragrance that I didn't know I couldn't live without. Found it, with this one. It has a essence of powdery blue on a summer day w a few citrus notes. Calming and soothing. Works good for summer and winter. I jus buy the deodorant spray cans . I'm gonna get the cologne soon. I've gone through 5 or 6 deodorant spray cans

Agree with Antonpan. Bleu de Chanel is out of the picture here! I see it more similar to Givenchy Pi Neo with much sweeter nuance. Not very "aquatic" or "watery" but is "marine" with cavier, minerally sea notes and sand. Nothing woody either. I'd say it's more like "Aromatic Aquatic" as it lacks a more prominent woody accord. For this collection, I prefer the original Seductive better.

antonpan
antonpan

It has absolutely nothing common with Bleu de Chanel. Guess Seductive Blue is a sweet and synthetic fragrance that smells like a lighter version of La Nuit de L'Homme or, for example, Givenchy Pi Neo. Moreover I feel a fruity bubblegum-ness here.

GuyGuess
GuyGuess

Really a very nice scent. I purchased this without smelling it off of eBay ($22.49, 1.7oz) and am very happy that I did. I agree with 'cantstopsniffing' review, it does smell like a lighter version of Chanel Bleu, its like the daytime version. This is am must have for any collection!

cantstopsniffing
cantstopsniffing

very nice scent, blind bought this today off ebay, $23 for a 1.7, wanted to try it because i REALLY like the original seductive and thought this would be one for the collection. First, i am somewhat surprised that it doesnt remind me of the original at all, but i do like it, its fresh, reminds me of a "economy Chanel Bleu" you know, the on a budget type of Bleu in the top notes. Im starting the drydown and now its still reminiscent of Blue but with a slight powder note to it. I will say the projection is pretty decent, just as good as Bleu on the other arm.Soo far pretty nice tho...............will update on middle and base a little later on.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guess Guess Seductive Homme Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guess Guess Seductive Homme Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guess Seductive Homme Blue by Guess. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guess Seductive Homme Blue by Guess represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.