Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Guess Seductive I'm Yours Guess for women

Guess Seductive I'm Yours Guess for women
dislike

tropical
Guess Seductive I'm Yours Guess for women Pictures Guess Seductive I'm Yours Guess for women Pictures

After the original Seductive fragrance from 2010 and the summer edition Seductive Wild Summer, Guess introduces the new fragrance from the line named Guess Seductive I'm Yours in august 2011. The fragrance aims at confident, seductive and desirable women.

The composition is conceived as hot, sexy and playful, created by perfumer Pierre Negrin of IFF. This oriental mix blends fruity and gourmand sweetness of passion fruit and vanilla with floral tones of magnolia and tiare, settled on the background of various woods and musk.

The bottle and packaging design emphasizes sex appeal of the fragrance with deep pink colors and fishnet graphics. Alyssa Miller was chosen again as the face of the campaign, photographed by Vincent Peters. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml EDT along with 200 ml glittering body lotion.

Peony Passionfruit

Magnolia Tiare Flower Orchid Lily

Musk Vanille Woodsy Notes Patchouli Vetiver

Euphoria

Guess Seductive I'm Yours Fragrance Reviews

sarage
sarage

The combination of passionfruit, patchouli and musk - notes that I love, with a touch of vanilla and flowers.. This is a sensual, soft, feminine fragrance for any age group, in my opinion. (I read somebody's review saying that this is a fruitchouli for younger generation - I don't agree with this age limit at all.)
There are many notes in I'm Yours that blend perfectly. No individual note comes out too strongly.

The sensual opening changes slowly into a soft, comfort scent.
I am very comfortable wearing this and recommend it to every passionfruit and patchouli lover!

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

This opens on my skin with an enormous musk floral smell. Very strong indeed and this first spray makes this perfume unwearable for me as I dislike musk. After about 20 minutes the musk settles down and the patchouli kicks in with the floral still very dominant and musk is now in the back ground. The woodsy notes are playing with the floral and patchouli as it starts to settle. I was hoping for a seductive smell but I don't feel that it is I like perfumes to make me feel beautiful and depending on the occasion sexy and this smells like something old people will wear it is harsh and not pretty in my opinion. Good longevity and sillage very strong so if you like this kind of perfume this one is for you.

Stellakal
Stellakal

I bought it from the internet so I had no idea what it would smell like. But I read all about it and thought that it would be really fruity. I love really fruity fragrances but I was kind of disappointed. When I first put it on on my wrist it smelled like something an older woman would wear. It was really heavy and it kind of reminded me of my mother. Haha. Not that she's that old but she likes these heavier perfumes. I really didn't find it that fruity at all as I thought it would be but more oriental. So as the top notes goes it felt too heavy on me.

When it reached the base notes it switched to a bit more sweet, so I liked it a bit more but still too heavy. And now a few hours later I hardly can feel it on my wrist but it's there, and it has this scent of vanilla and something else that's a bit lighter and sweet. But really this gave me a headache and I don't know if it will grow on me!

salwas
salwas

Okay so I've never written a review and don't know much about perfumes but I'll give it a try! :D

I got this as a gift and when first applying it I think it's very strong, I guess it's the patchouli. It smells sweet and strong, a bit too strong for me but this settles down in a short while and the scent turns into something pretty nice and likable. I feel the strong sweet scent quickly becomes more floral and still lightly sweet and a bit powdery, and this is when I start liking the scent. So once I get past the top notes, it's actually quite nice! And as opposed to the beginning, the scent becomes more close to skin.

I do like the dry down, it smells vanilla to me and something else, is it musk?

I actually only wear this when going to sleep, once the top notes are gone I think this is a cozy, sweet scent, perfect for cold weather. It's not strong (except for the beginning) and it seems to last a good while on me, I can still feel the vanilla in morning (faintly, but it's there).

I would probably not buy this but I'm keeping the one I have I've got as it was a gift, and I do recommend it if you like patchouli (although that disappears pretty quickly) and sweet, cozy close-to-skin scents.

Hope that was helpful!

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I agree that the longevity is poor:( The scent is very promising from the start, sweet and flowery, flirty and joyful, but it almost disappears within half an hour! I would have to use one bottle within a fortnight if I wanted to smell reasonably intensely:(

Alien101
Alien101

A soft, floral and powdery scent... Very nice, but longevity is not very good.

siriluck
siriluck

My husband bought for me on Valentine's day last year. At first, I though it's not OK for me, but after I sprayed for a few time when I wore an official dress, I get used to it and found that's not too bad for me. By the way, It feel like more sexy and confidence.

schamberae
schamberae

just got from online shop. this is sweet and gourmand, like strawberry cheese cake and I could smell choco mocha? gives me happy feeling. Thanks for the patchouli because it neutralize the sweet sickening thing in this perfume. i spray a layer on top of YSL Opium and smell amazing. the liontine is cute. I'm satisfied.
and the drydown I could smell a little masculine edge, maybe the patchouli which is perfect because if you really understand the word 'seductive i'm yours" this is exactly what Guess meant. the masculine edge gives a sexy feeling. don't worry about the vanilla, it's not 100% cake scent. this is horny feeling hahahha.

hmanton
hmanton

this is unlike the perfumes I usually buy.. at first smell from the bottle, I almost returned it.. but putting it on my skin.. I LOVE IT!! it makes me feel grown and sexy..

weegee
weegee

Patchouli lovers take note: this one belongs in your collection! A deep, dark, chewy patchouli enhanced with woody notes. A vein of warm fruity sweetness running through it differentiates it from other patch-heavy fragrances and makes it worth having.

Moderate sillage. Lasts about 6 hours on skin and overnight on clothes.

I'll reference other patch fragrances I have and love: I'm Yours is less bitter and more feminine than Boyfriend, darker than Truth or Dare Naked (which has poor lasting power on my skin), and sweeter and more complex than Fancy Nights, less fruity than Angel.

For about $22.00 for 2.5oz on-line and in discount stores you simply cannot go wrong if you love patchouli.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

This was one of my little last minute toss in the cart buys. I'm yours seductive out of the bottle reminds me very strongly of Angel. It's a very sweet fragrance with a strong initial kick. I just sprayed my wrist but keep going back for another sniff. Although the initial spray is strong it gently fades down on the skin. . If you enjoy sweet gourmand type scents then you might enjoy this one. Definitely sweet not floral. I'll report back later after it sits on my skin for a few minutes. I don't find it offensive or nasty or unpleasant. Although I understand we all have different taste in perfumes.

Edited to say I wonder if I have obtained an older "original" bottle? I see many state the reformulation. I got mine from a discount store so it's possible this was old stock that smells nicer? Anyhow 15 minutes into it the slight Angel likeness remains however it's got a hint of powderyness to it. Possibly a very light potential of unisex but not screaming it. Because of the powdery notes I will return it. I am not a fan of a powdery scent.

YoLin
YoLin

I like this perfume al lot and I recently ordered a new bottle of it. It reminds me of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, but a little less luxurious and overpowering and more fruity, oriental and sexy.
I wear this mostly in the evening and I do get compliments about it from boys.
I can understand why people don't like it though, this is not a scent who fits everyone's preferences.

This is like fruitchouli, I like it,the tiare note is pretty, I overall enjoy it, this is a strong longlasting scent, with some punch, I usually am not fond of patchouli but in this case, it isn't too heady. This is smooth, sexy, easy to wear, fun perfume, I see nothing wrong with it!
I liked the original, and this flanker is nicely done.
You can find it for pretty cheap, and for the price, it is a good buy .
But yes not for everyone..

tilki121
tilki121

The original Guess Seductive was ok for me. Yet this one leaves a tropical scent on my skin and although the sillage is not weak at all you may prefer it to be so as it is what happened in my case. Don't hate it but don't like it as well.

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

To me is a typical sensual patchouli fragrance. It´s been a tendency recently the so called ´sexy/seductive´ fragrances have as a main ingredient patchouli. I like it but I'm sure some guys won't understand it and would feel a bit disturbed by this aggresive note. :-D

The only downside of this frag is its poor lasting power. At the beginning it comes so full and strong and soon after that it settles close to the skin so I usually bring a decant with me and reapply when needed.

suhaesa
suhaesa

sweet sweet.. passion fruit white floral.. vanilla a bit of patchouli a bit of every other pink bottled perfume in the market in a cheaper way..a perfume made for younger mass production ..you cant say anything extremely bad or wrong just its a cheaper version of flower bomb not fine..but i guess its ok to use to school everyday to smell sweet..a bit floral..I EVEN SMELL A BIT OF COCONUT..

perfume rating 3 out 5
bottle rating 2 out 5

I<3_being_ME!

I Love IT!!!!! It has a nice soft scent and is not over powerful!! I had been searching for a while for a perfume to fall in love with and now they pulled "I'm Yours" off shelves this week. Very upset!!! I wear this day and night going out .... This was my daily perfume .... Any one who wants something soft but sexy will love this fragrance!!!!!

annettepe
annettepe

the original guess seductive is a lot better than this one. i thought that this one was overly spicy to an extent that i couldnt enjoy the sweet, fruity and vanilla notes anymore. quiet a disappointment since i thought that i was going to like this better than the original seductive.

kay_dee
kay_dee

to me the opening almost similar to miss dior cherie.. but after awhile it's kinda sweet floral, very wearable day/night time scent

Timeless - both younger and middleaged women can wear this one. Nice halfwaysweet florals with some soft woodsynotes. Perfect for office. Like it - don't love it.

Tidlös - både yngre och medelålders kvinnor kan bära denna. Härliga halvsöta blomnoter med mjuka tränoter. Perfekt för kontoret. Gillar den, men älskar den inte.

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

Way too woody for my liking! prefer the original Seductive!

NicoleHerbst
NicoleHerbst

Wow! I must say I'm very surprised at the amount of negative reviews Guess Seductive I'm Yours has gotten on here.
I'll first start off by saying that I'm a bit of an odd bird when it comes to fragrances. I usually end up being in love with scents that a lot of people wouldn't wear. I think it might be my European upbringing, too. As a child I remember hugging on my mother and taking in the smell of those off-beat yet comforting perfumes. They were always strong scents. I grew up with Poison by Christian Dior, Anais Anais by Carachel, Sicily by Dolce & Gabbana etc. Since a very, very young age I was introduced to the European designer houses... and let me say, there is a difference between the European perfumes and the American ones. European women aren't afraid or ashamed to wear bold, decadent fragrances. They love it, they embrace it. So in turn, I was practically born with a taste for these types of scents. Being someone who is nearly disgusted by the likes of Abercrombie and Ralph Lauren fragrances I will say... I LOVE THIS PERFUME. It is sexy in a playful kind of way, its a little dark, its rich and yes... seductive. The initial spray of this could I guess be unappealing for some but the dry down is magnetic. I would call this ultra female, not feminine. I smelled this on a girlfriend of mine and was in lust with it immediately. After complimenting her on it like twenty times she ended up giving it to me because it wasn't to her liking (she normally wears A Fitch, go figure.)This reminds me of a darker, sexier Euphoria and a less musky Flowerbomb... maybe even a concoction of both combined? There's something a little naughty about this one, too. Seductive I'm Yours is not the office slut that's been around, but the sultry temptress everyone wants... dare I say a tease? I can see a confident young woman who is well aware of her wiles wearing this. Some reviewers said this smells cheap and I strongly disagree. Sexy/seductive? Yes. Victoria's Secret sexy/slutty? Not at all.

m4
m4

I love it. Better than the original. I think it´s better to use it in fall or winter. On my skin it´s sweet/woody scent. Usually I´m not into woody scent..Great I don´t smell any patchouli. Love the connection between magnolia and passion fruit. The scent stays on me whole day and is so warm.

redred
redred

It reminds me of Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe. Sweet and maybe even annoying. I can't explain it, but when I wear this,it feels like being in the theatre, where ladies put on their pearls and same kind of perfume. Safe, not sexy!

nena18sept
nena18sept

i just got me this one today, and i think that it;s an ok scent, i mean it's nothig new or different, actually i think i have a couple of perfumes that smell really similar to this one, but i still like it, the onely thing it's since this scent is strong it's more suitable for dall or winter.. i think i got it in the wrong season =P

mercy eve
mercy eve

At first i didnt like this perfume,but i actually warmed up to it.Its actually a nice perfume but not im too crazy about it as i am about GUESS GOLD.

CenturyChild
CenturyChild

Awful. Smells like a passionfruit dipped in vodka. I cant even describe how bad this is. Its strong, loud and cheap smelling.

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

I was soooo waiting for this spin off. I kinda like the original one, I had wild summer - but after few spritz I sold it on ebay (it was too sweet) and now I was so excited to try this one. All the elements sounded great. But only sounded. My skin PH doesnt work with this pink baby. It just seems like pink baby doll YSL kinda thing but is absolutely killing strong scent. Well I love Dior addict and Alien - I LOVE strong scents, but this is just strong, nothing else. Unfortunately I dont smell any vanila, no magnolia. All I get is very strong mix of vodka - as somebody said before me and was perfectly right! - and passionfruit. But very cheap passionfruity smell. I think it is just me and my taste, so check my likes and dislike to see if you are the same type OR if not - good for you ´coz then you get probably all the notes I can´t notice. I must admit it is original. Haven´t smelled nothing like that so far. Maybe some similarities but these days it´s very difficult to come up with something absolutely "haven´t been there" :)

Lasting power : 7/10
Originality : 7/10
worth blind buy: 1/10
I like it: sorry but no :(

SS79
SS79

Okay, so I tried this in the store... and I kept thinking it reminded me of something I already own... so debated on getting it bc I did like it.. but went with onther fragrance...
THEN...lol.. went back and purchased. so as I spray myself again, I couldnt help thinking 'patchouli'.. and the heaviest scented one I own of patchouli is Fancy Nights by JS. OMG!!! Twin sister fragrances!! Only this one is a little easier to wear, not by much, but it is a bit sweeter. The strange thing is that there is NO patchouli listed in the notes.. hmmm go figure!

EDIT: Okay, so I mixed this with a passionfruit body spray I have from s 'Fruits & Passions' store and when layered its obviously more fruity since thats one of the notes and actually really enjoyable!..I love experimenting...!

ExzaticMommy
ExzaticMommy

I was so excited for a new fragrance from Guess because I love most of the older ones. I saw the bottle, it was beautiful, and the Name "Seductive I'm Yours" how could this go wrong? Well, as I excitedly sprayed the sample card, and gave it a lil wave to set. I could already smell something off. Then as I put this to my nose...I coughed and gagged. Sorry Guess and people who like this, to me, its Horrible. It reminds me of Tree Sap. I'd rather smell tree sap actually. This smell is usually found in men's fragrances, and even then I dont like it. I say, they should change the name from, Seductive I'm Yours, to "I'm Tired, Not Tonight"

Darinino_
Darinino_

At first what i can smell is vodka? and then balanced peach after peach stage takes vanilla.I would say nothing special.

blueviolet
blueviolet

Oh dear God no!!! What happened? Guess seductive is very pleasant, not the most original sure but very nice. Guess seductive wild summer is pretty and light. This...this however is just horrible! Im sorry to all of you who like it, it might be my skin reacting very badly to this but it doesnt even smell like perfume...it smells bitter and off. I feel bad for saying this as I normally like guess fumes. Yea this is not for me=(

Black licorice. That sums up this fragrance on my skin. Where is the patchouli in the note pyramid? It's pretty heavy in here, at least on me. I'm a lover of patchouli, so it's not very often that I find a patchouli-heavy fragrance that I don't like. But this one smells like pure black licorice and patchouli to me. There is no anise in the notes here, so maybe it's the patchouli-vanilla combination. Whatever it is, this fragrance is heavy and dark. This is not what I expected from a pink perfume.

seatonica
seatonica

Probably the most remarkable thing about this fragrance is that I'm sampling it at all. In the first place I've never seen a Guess perfume to sample and with a name like Seductive I'm Yours it's hardly the sort of thing I'd seek out. Anyhoo this one came with a bunch of other samples from Macy's, courtesy of my husband. There is nothing sophisticated or ground-breaking going on here. I suppose I don't need to point out that it's pink. And just who might find it 'sexy' or seductive other than a 14 year old I don't know. Yet why quibble with such a happy and easy to wear scent? I'm coming around to fruity florals and surprisingly this bright combination of passionfruit and magnolia really works for me. Now who'd have thunk it? Other reviewers mention vanilla and patchouli as prominent notes. I don't get that, what I get is a big hit of fruit with a little patchoulli and a hint of vanilla after about 3 hours. For me it's all about the passionfruit and the edgey acidity it brings. Well suited to warmer climes and balmy days, Seductive I'm Yours lasts and lasts.
I'll be wearing it this summer.

NikkiScentsofLife
NikkiScentsofLife

I have been a GUESS employee for 5 years, and it pains me much to say that this is the only Guess fragrance that I actually dont like. Despite my loyalty to the brand, I just cant seem to like this smell...and believe me I TRIED. I sprayed it a few different times trying to convince myself that it would grow on me, but strangely it did not (and I say strangely because I am so NOT picky when it comes to perfumes, so I was honestly so surprised). I even had a few of my co-workers say that the scent just doesnt work on me, and it smells worse on me than on them, guess my body chemistry just isnt working with this one. It completely turns into a gross, old lady smell, with nothing sexy about it. Better hopes for the next one they come out with!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Guess Seductive I'm Yours is somehow more wearable version of Gucci EDP.
I would strongly disagree with it being oriental vanilla; to me it is an oriental floral fragrance, rich, deep, sexy, sensual and far from being typical vanilla.
I cannot detect passionfruit at all, though there is a tropical edge to the opening.
Heart and base is strictly musk and woods, there is only a tiny hint of vanilla which is dominated by musk and woods.
I own this fragrance courtesy of Nathalie_Z, who really made my day by offering me the opportunity to try it and consequently, to fall in love with it.
I really adore it and I am planning to wear it during the weekend, on a date with my husband.
Seductive I'm Yours is yet another brilliant creation of Guess designer house; I own nearly all of their fragrances and I certainly rate Seductive I'm Yours highly.
Lasting power and silage are both decent for the EDT. I love the bottle and the liquid colour which gives me a taste of a wonderful night to come...

antonpan
antonpan

This one is much, much better than the regular Seductive. I'm Yours is like a girly, more wearable version of Thierry Mugler Angel or of Chopard Wish. The fragrance is a gourmand with an appreciable patchouli accord. The difference is that patchouli is not so bold and strong and vanilla is not utterly sweet.

karolla28
karolla28

This scent is like the name: I'm yours!I go direct with you to bed after short rendez-vous. Guess made not complicated fragrance.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

I had a chance to smell this one.. from a friend wich her boyfriend brought from switzerland.. and I don`t think it is synthetic at all.. But this one reminds me another fragrance and I just can`t remenber each one!! Anyway it is great fragrance.. I love it..

cerebellum
cerebellum

One of my co-workers ordered a bottle of this into our store for herself, but then quit without buying it. Since then, we have been passing it around, trying to find someone who will take it off our hands. It is pretty much universally hated by all the women in our store, the consensus being that it is cloyingly sweet, overpowering, and 'old-ladyish'. I am a fan of Guess perfumes in general, but I don't really like any of the Guess Seductive perfumes (with the exception of Wild Summer, which I have and like), and I find this is the worst of them all. I also find it to be very generic, on top of being smelly.

margien
margien

I would have 'guessed' it to be a woody oriental. Mainstraim, nothing special. Too strong, pungent for me. Not original. I agree with the pathchouli, too much. The description 'very linear, and loud' from NatalieZ describes my feelings exactly. My daughter instantly likes it, I however will not buy it.

maltatude
maltatude

Been there, done that. This has been done before. It smells like any other Wish Chopard copycat fragrances that turns up on the market. Almost Angel-like with the patchouli.

I wouldn't mind smelling it on someone else but the notes are way too synthetic for me.

jodee
jodee

This is sickly sweet to my nose. The sickly, syrupy sweet most similar to Heat by Beyonce. This is the scent I would most equate this with. Upon first sniff of this Guess, I get almost a cherry cough syrupy smell. As it dries down, it becomes more of the passionfruit note. The scent is very similar to Heat, like I said, and similar to how it wears on my skin as well. Heat being a slight bit more citrus type of sweet, a tiny bit brighter, open and juicier given that peach note in the Heat. Personally, there is nothing seductive about this to me. Just very sweet, rather immature smelling scent similar to Heat. This would be a scent to give to a teenage girl as a gift..much like a lot of scents being made as of late.

summerinthecity
summerinthecity

Another nice very sweet fruity floral pink perfume.

mandashell
mandashell

Tested this today at Macy's and it is a nice fruited vanilla, albeit a boring one. You can clearly smell the Passion Fruit, a bit of the florals and a slightly musky and vanilla dry down. I liked it but my sentiments for I'm Yours are similar to Wild Summer. Nice but nothing I would need or want to add to my collection. Sillage is moderate, the overall impression is soft and the lasting power is about 4hrs to 5hrs tops. By the 3rd and 4th hour it is most definitely a skin scent. . :)

PS. This is soooo far from an Oriental Vanilla!!! o.O It is definitely a Fruity Floral.

Update: Tested it again today and it smells better than the last time. I think it is stronger than the original too. Hmm...I may have to reconsider, lol. XD

Whit
Whit

I loved the original Guess Seductive. I really want to try this, I think it will be great for summer. :)

EDIT: I just ordered the glittering body lotion from Boscov's.com without smelling it first. I know, a huge no-no but I actually do it all the time. So right now I'm just waiting for my order to get here and I will follow up. I'm really excited!

EDIT: I finally got the body lotion and it does smell better than the perfume. I really like the passionflower in the beginning. The dry down is a sweet and woody, but still feminine. It doesn't smell like anything else I have. I would wear this for date nights with the hubby. Also, the scent isn't that heavy; you could still wear it when it's warm. Another great perfume by Guess. :D

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I hope this one is as good as the first but i hope it lasts longer..The first one last about a half hour on me.:(

twillocks
twillocks

I still haven't picked up the summer edition, but I will be picking this one up as soon as I can. I love the other two Seductive fragrances.

Guess Seductive I'm Yours by Guess 3.27 out of 5 based on 227 ratings and 50 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guess Guess Seductive I'm Yours fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Guess Guess Seductive I'm Yours, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Guess Seductive I'm Yours by Guess. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Guess Seductive I'm Yours by Guess represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.