Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Reveal Halle Berry for women

Reveal Halle Berry for women
dislike

Reveal Halle Berry for women Pictures Reveal Halle Berry for women Pictures Reveal Halle Berry for women Pictures

Reveal is a new fragrance by Halle Berry and it arrives on the market in 2010. The fragrance is created by perfumer Richard Herpin of such notes as mimose, peach, melon, red berries, plumeria, iris, neroli, vetiver, cashmere and musk. The perfume will be available in 15, 30 and 50 ml EDP flacons, accompanied bay body care products. Its flacons is designed by Jane Tarallo.

Red Berries Peach Mimosa Melon

Frangipani Iris Flower Neroli

Vetiver Cashmere Wood White Musk

Reveal Fragrance Reviews

CPelly82
CPelly82

Very lovely fragrance. Personally I would consider this an evening scent since it's very floral and musky. The iris to me dominates and with some fruity undertone but all in all I like it. Great scent for fall/winter in my opinion.

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

Very pretty fragrance. This is one of those "Safe bet" fragrances. You really cant go wrong, i think anyone in any age would enjoy it. Its not particularly special but it is a pleasant fragrance. I got a small bottle for $6 and it was worth it just for the bottle. Halle did a nice job. I think this would be a great stocking stuffer or gift for any female if you dont know what kind of perfume she likes.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

Not bad! A fairly linear mature woody-musky scent with a pretty good sillage. The lasting power leaves something to be desired although it's not terrible. I'd put Reveal in the same *general* family as the following: Si (Reveal is much less sweet and fruity), Forbidden Euphoria (Reveal being much less juicy), Tresor Midnight Rose, Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle, Omnia Coral Bvlgari. You know how fruit and musk smell together. Very recognizable, quite safe.

A little heavier than I'd like on the heady frangipani and juicy melon although that's just a personal preference.

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

I got a bottle of this some time ago for a steal at less than $10 at a local TJX.

I picked up the box because I really liked the bottle and thought it was very pretty!

Upon getting home and spraying this scent, I was sadly not very impressed. The smell lacked complexity or any unique qualities to it that would make me remember it very well, which I found disappointing.

The scent is just kind of a fresh smell, something you could wear right out of the shower and smell very clean and lightly perfumed, which I do like about it. The scent wears off very quickly, even though it's not very strong to begin with.

Overall, I am not too impressed with this scent and probably would not buy another bottle of it, sadly.

lorililly
lorililly

I really like Halle Berry's "Reveal". Just bought a new bottle yesterday....but it is becoming increasingly difficult to find. I love the shower gel also! This smells floral, light, elegant and more expensive than it's price. I think the bottle is so pretty also on my dresser. Some people are writing that it doesn't last on them...but on me it lasts all day and I get a lot of compliments on it! It is great for warm weather, as it is not overwhelming (I love my musky, oriental, ambery scents but sometimes when it is hot, they are a bit much). Very feminine and classy.

SunnyGo93
SunnyGo93

A local drugstore had the mini version of this. When I smelled it, it was really pleasant. It's nothing like the other celeb fragrances. It's very mature, and I could not keep my nose away from my wrist! I would love to have a bottle of this for myself.

Perripotamus
Perripotamus

I purchased this as I found it to be very unique and strong. It definititely stood out from the rest of the perfumes I was testing that day.

When I wore it soon after I regretted my decision as the frangipani and musk (which I originally enjoyed) seemed to become sharp, alcoholic and acrid on my skin after a while and made my head feel like it was pounding.

If you dislike powdery scents and you're looking for something unique then this might be worth a test for you.

Pasaka
Pasaka

What a pleasant smell! Not a 'typical' celeb fragrance. Fruity and airy, very good mix of components. I'd definitely buy another bottle

suzan de haas
suzan de haas

To me, the smell is in the same range like Acqua di Gioia Essenze. It is fresh and sweet. Not headache-sharp and a bit soft. Not bubblegum sweet. It is not my favorite smell ever, but I want to try a edp from the drugstore (because it is cheap). Today, I sprayed the smell on my arms, I got out of the shower. And... the smell is still there. You know what? I give it a try and buy it tomorrow.

chillalot
chillalot

I work in a major department store that sells all the standard upscale fragrances....well I wore this drug store beauty to work one day....my customer happened to be a blind man...he kept saying I smelled so good..he said he wasn't surprised that I wore such expensive smelling perfume since I worked at so and so..I just thanked him and chuckled in my head knowing I had spent under $30...and that was when the scent was first introduced. Good scents come in all price ranges

pierson
pierson

This is a nice perfume. I like it, but it will never be a favorite, possibly something I put on to go shopping or to the doctor or something like that. Something to smell fruity/floral, pleasant and inoffensive.

The main scent I get from this is sweet melon with a background of flowers. It's not too sweet though and I like that about it. For me, it's soft and very close to the skin, mature, not girlish. It's far better than most of the fruity/florals I've tried.

Reveal is light and casual, definitely a spring/summer scent. It is not one that will last long on my skin--an hour later, I'm searching for where I've sprayed it on my forearms. If I intended to wear it for several hours, I'd need to reapply often, however, I'm not that invested in the scent. I think that it's good for what it is, fresh but not too sweet and I'll probably pull it out and wear it once in a while, but I'll more often go with the stronger woody/spicy scents I prefer.

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

This is my favorite out of her perfumes. It is sultry and sexy, and a suprise right after you spray it. Halley Berry's perfumes smell nothing like you would think a celebrity perfume would smell like. You should always take the time to smell hers.

CheyenneaRae
CheyenneaRae

I just purchased this today and it starts of quite strong like a flower maybe, then drys down to a soft, powdery, a little sweet fruity floral in a soft and mature way. Longevity and Sillage is Moderate. Good for a summer or Spring fragrance, it's a softer smell when I drys down, it's a nice floral scent. With a floral and mature sweet fruity dry down tones.

reborn
reborn

the smeel is nice,creamy little beachy,but too bad lasting power.if it had more strong lasting power i would buy it.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

I had a 15oz bottle of this a few months back and I really like this, It starts off quite strong, all flowery (i guess its the Mimose!) and lingers softly a few hours later & its transform to a soft floral musky..like this a lot but would like to try Halle's other scents. Nice! :)

bmirenda
bmirenda

I don't know why but this smells like the beach to me. It has a familiar scent but not sure what. But it's a soft pleasant scent

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

I tried this one after purchasing both Pure Orchid and Halle which I loved,and again I am not dissapointed. This one has moderate longevity on me, but lasts longer on clothing...I find it to be similar to pure orchid in that I get a fizzy topnote in both which I think is the combination of berries & mimosa together. I absolutely love the notes combination of this one and strangely all the top & middle notes are intense and stay around for a long time- usually on my skin perfumes develop to the base notes very quickly,but not this time. On me this is sherbety and zingy with lush florals and sharp juicy fruits-gorgeous !

celebrity89
celebrity89

Clean and classic, only a hint of spice, very nice! This is a classier, distant cousin to White Diamonds, and has a resemblence to Faith Hill. This is what the original Halle Berry frag should have been.

The only problem is a note of Isopropyl Alchohol that never leaves.

Duffy
Duffy

It smells verry mature! Sweet/floral combination tiny bit pear in it. I like the scent, because it does not give you headache

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I sprayed this in Walmart and I actually like it. Sweet and mature. I would buy it!

kiichikaity
kiichikaity

Although the inital burst is overpowering and artificial, I like how it gives way to a floral/melon scent.

It's fruity and floral, yet elegant. Though it's nothing special to me, I gave it to my mum who seemed to like it better.

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

Well, Halle does not do typical celebrity scents for sure. The uber sweet floral fruity thing isn't her style . Good for you, Halle! Bucking the trend.

Unfortunately ,I like the floral fruity super sweet stuff. This is not it. It has a note I can not yet identify with my ameturish nose. But it is stong and harsh to my nose. I don't like this one at all.

Dori_T
Dori_T

This is what I describe as a 'clean' scent. No musk to get in the way of the overly cleanser smell. It has amazing staying power (all day on my skin, but I need to refresh it at night) but the overall effect is 'clean' If I were to pick an inoffensive scent for a psychiatrist's office, or a day spa, I'd use this scent.

cherie97
cherie97

i smelled reveal before, but i had no special feelings to it until today.
i just wanted a scent that would be good for evenings - kind of elegant, nice smell that does not overwhelm you.
as soon as i sprayed this on my hand i was sure that i found what i was looking for.
this is just a very nice smell.
not an impressive one, but definitely nice. at the beginning it's very strong and misterious, but after some time it changes and it becomes classy, not too strong, not too weak.
i can desctibe reveal as elegant and light scent, very pretty one. i think this is one of the best celeb scents out there.
it stays quite a long time on my skin, maybe not up to 6 hours, but about 4 - 5 hours.

SandraV
SandraV

What a difference time can make with a scent!I got this about a month ago unsniffed in a swap.I liked it okay but there was this weird bottom note that was a bit like cedar and came across as very astringent.I just couldn't get past it and put this one in a drawer.Tonight I decided to give it another shot and had a completely different experience.It's still woodsy and smells like it has a little bit of amber in it (though not listed in the notes)and even though I still get a bit of that weird undertone I find it strangely appealing.The only qualm I have is that the lasting power is abysmal:I only sprayed it on about 20 minutes ago and can barely smell it.I would layer it with the lotion but it has glitter in it(really hate that).I don't understand why 'celebrity' scents have such bad lasting power(at least the majority do on me).I know part of it is they are mass produced but I also wear Jovan White Musk and that stuff lasts a good 12+ hours.Anyway, I think I will hold on to this one-very nice:)

sugahuni
sugahuni

A beautiful,floral,sensual scent..smells divine :-)

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

This is non-existent on me , seconds after applying it, generously I might add, it is gone, I can't smell anything. I guess it isn't for me or my skin chemistry.

Roma27
Roma27

I very much like it, maybe even slightly better than her previous releases. Mimose, Frangipani & the Red berry combo actually work well & are quite inviting. There are remnants of Givenchys Le Secret I agree but not overwhelmingly so. I'm finding it wearable & pretty decent for everday. Lasted 4hrs max.

It can work for me as a light casual scent but I'm not completely bowled over by this frag. A rather catchy phrase chosen for her perfume - "Always Reveal Something.....not Everything." interesting choice of words, rather witty.

As for the bottle design, it might have fared better if it had a more solid look to it. Less of a plastic feel. Especially the bottle cap,like the beautiful picture shown here of the perfume, which is actually deceiving of what it really looks like when holding it. By the way I love Halle Berry as an actress, her persona too but I won't go as far as calling her fragrances breathtaking....mediocre yes.

Lushylori
Lushylori

I'm wearing this one today and I'm really liking it.
It doesnt last very long on my skin but it lasts forever on my clothes.
The bottle is Pretty too :)
I think it would be a good Perfume to wear on a date or something.
My favorite is Pure Orchid though.I just love that one :)

Jasminehead
Jasminehead

This is very much a ''fruity'' perfume. To me it smell so much like Ange ae Demon (even the little rivits in the bottle are similar (le secret) that I refuse to sepend the money on 'le secret' again..lol .. I swear I even pick up a bit of the tea note. Really it smells in between 'le secret' and the vitnage eau de Gucci ii for her (the original in the big heavy square bottle with pink juice). And it does last fairly long.. for the price.. you really cant go wrong. And especially if you are into that mainstream kind of fruity floral light musky scent that so many are.. this one is a must get. Not for me no.. not really my thing

And even though this really isn't my thing, I cant help but be shocked by the negative review.. I'd think this would have done so much better on the mainstream market. puzzling

StarMagix
StarMagix

Not too bad at all. I thought at first smell this was just sort of an okay scent but it grew on me. I notice if I use a heavier hand when spraying this, the scent actually improves and it last longer. It is not that over powering so a small spray just does not get it flowing. It lasted most of the night on me too which is a good thing and the dry down is nice. No chemical after smell or anything like that. I think I will reach for this one more often.

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

this smells classy and sweet. way more floral tho. it would make a good day-date perfume, the bottle really bores me but the smell is ok in my books

Lee79
Lee79

Received this as a gift. This smells ok. Very floral on me. Maybe a little sweet. But def more floral then anything.

fleshy
fleshy

I like to wear this perfume if I know I'm going to be around a lot of people, like at a meeting or in a small area. I hate when people wear perfumes that are so powerful, knowing that other people might not like it. So this one is perfect, smells nice but not obnoxious.

trice9081
trice9081

I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! THIS FRAGRANCE. IT IS MY SIGNATURE GO TO FRAGRANCE ALONG WITH A COUPLE OF OTHERS. AT FIRST BEFORE SMELLING IT I THOUGHT THE SWEET WOULD BE DOMINANT BUT THE FLORAL IN THIS IS MORE POWERFUL. I LOVE FLORAL FRAGRANCES, SO IF A FRAGRANCE IS MIXED WITH FRUIT, FLORAL, AND MUSK I KNOW I WILL LIKE IT.

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

IMO this is very similar to Burberry Body. they are both sharp scents in different ways, Reveal has vetiver and Body has woodworm.

Reveal is fresh, where Body is dry.

nikkitta
nikkitta

nice and simple, nothing offensive or extraordinary at all, can be worn casually, daytime and work.... won't be bad for a simple dinner out at night either!
nice Halle Berry

lizzie81
lizzie81

I can hardly smell anything, after about 15mins it's completely gone is it just me? Before it disappears though I can detect something kind of synthetic smelling oh so disappointed obviously really bad with my chemistry :(

von dita
von dita

Sweet,lush and the melon is so yummy. I like it.

This seems to be a fragrance that sits on top of my skin, rather than blending with it, so I get the feeling that the scent is wearing me, instead of the other way around. This is very linear scent. A strong floral with musk. I can find the melon if I really pay attention, but it's not obvious.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a bottle but I sold it. On my skin there were only 2 notes: melon with sugar. Compared to Pure Orchid it's a boring scent, too simple, all in all - nice one, but nothing special really.

Bottle looks nice, lasting power is weak. Thumbs down.

Turtledove
Turtledove

It started out pretty, sweet lush tropical peach, then got REALLY loudly syrupy sweet, to the point where I had to wash it off because it was giving me a headache. The actual scent isn't at all bad, I can see it being pleasant if applied lightly, I may have been a little too generous with it. Definitely summery and girlish and fun.

bbdgirl
bbdgirl

This has the potential to be a really nice scent however for some reason it reminded me of my grandmother, because the middle notes smelled like something and older woman would wear or it smelled like an old wardrobe. For some reason that is what kept coming to my mind. I really was hoping this latest scent would blow me away. Unfortunately I am extremely underwhelmed. It is slightly different from her other scents and other celebre-scents however I didnt care for the direction that she went with scent wise. I literally could not wait to wash it off.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I got this about 2 or so months ago I honestly don't like it at all I bought the 1oz and I haven't worn it out yet I spray over n over at night to test it. It has a fruity scent mixed with a plasticy synthetic smell and compared to her first two frags this one is gross. I still think pure orchid is her best I really like that one and I wish it came in 3.4 oz size

alexanna7
alexanna7

You walk outside in a garden and you have mimosa,iris,plumeria in the sun,the rain just stoped and you have your flowers wet by the rain.the sun heat them with the rain on them.then you got a little bit of a peach,melon smell that add a little sweet smell that is completed with musk,cashmere.most of the smell makes me think of the rain on some exotic flowers!love it!summer fragrance of course!

krissycat
krissycat

The only complaint I have about this fragrance is its lasting power.. it is little to nil. I really enjoy the scent but if it doesn't last longer than a half an hour.. why? Was very sad with this one. At least with some perfumes I get a little bit of a skin scent even when the lasting power is poor, but with this I don't even get that after a half an hour. Huge disappointment. I wish they could recreate this scent just to improve the lasting power

caliking
caliking

HALLEEEEE!!!!!!!

W H A T
H A P P E N E D ?

you were doing so well with "Halle by Halle Berry"

BUT this crap? this crap right here?

OH NO MA'AM !

TRY AGAIN! MUDDA &*$@ !!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This scent was okay, until the dry down. I smelled something awful that lingered on my skin. Not impressed.

arg1971
arg1971

I tested this fragrance in Targets the other day all I can say is this smelled very sophisticated and expensive thumbs up to Halle

Kiku
Kiku

After smelling this yesterday for the first time and reading the reviews here I have to wonder, has this already been reformulated or is it my body chemistry? The descriptions bear no resemblance to what I tried. The opening was a rush of grape soda pop immediately followed by the soapiest drydown I've ever encountered. The drydown was so acrid it gave me a blazing headache and(and no perfume has EVER done this to me before) made me vomit. The bottle didn't look like this one either. It was a brown, squatty, irregularly shaped lump. It looked like a big Raisinette. No offense to any of Reveal's(or the exquisite Halle Berry's) fans, but this perfume just hates me!

Reveal, first, reminds me of dessert wine. It is a bit fruity, fresh, sweet, and delicious; topped it off with a bite of alcohol. I get something plasticky, but it doesn't ruin the scent. Then I get a creamy floral and a bit of fruity orange. Actually, the drydown is a bit similar to Britney Radiance top note with less white flower strength. Reveal is actually a warm cozy scent as it stays on. The lasting power is good and it's pleasant. It's a very likeable fragrance. It reminds me a bit of Shakira fragrance as well.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

I just watched the commercial of This perfume...gosh, halle berry is total package of a beautiful woman....and i think it is an amazing perfume commercial....

livingdedgrl
livingdedgrl

just happened to be walking by the dislplay in the store and decided to test it. i noticed for the rest of the day i kept smelling my hand and really liked the scent on me! i also noticed it was on sale. my husband was with me and said NOT to buy it (this was just a few days before Valentines Day, so of course, i knew that he would be going back and buying it for me. and....he did! i have to say that i am suprised by how much i like this scent. it stays with me all day and i have received several compliments on it. i did like her first perfume, but i would not have went out and purchased it, but this one i would definately buy again.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

Smells like your average run-of-the-mill fruity floral. Not horrible, not great, just very ordinary and not memorable at all. I already forgot what it smelled like.

nichick390
nichick390

I just got this as an early gift for valentines day it's pretty nice but not near as good as pure orchid I'd probably suggest this more to a older gerneration of women around their mid 30's but thats jsutg me. It makes a great date night scent though.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I tested this one today with high hopes and was very shocked at how bad this smelled on me. I love Halle's first perfume but this is nothing even close to that. It smells in a nut shell like bad bug spray on me. Like the raid we use to kill wasps in the summer. Horrible. If this works with your skin chemistry more power to you but this just plain stinks on me. No offense to people who like this, it just does not smell good on me or appeal to me at all. I will stick with her first perfume "Halle."

Fragaria
Fragaria

I tried a good dose of this today. Strong to begin with but don't let that scare ya off, it softens. It's pretty versatile I think. Nothing to write home about but one you might want if you don't have a large collection or are starting out. I liked it just fine but I wouldn't really ask about it if someone were to wear it. I'd think "that's nice, she wears perfume" and that's the whole story. It's a good perfume, it lasts and prejects well. Not a waste of money.

guest_monica
guest_monica

i just got this one day ago i like the smell but the bottle wasnt that nice as i thogth the scent is good but the frist one that was called halle thar i have is much better..

see ya

guest_hollygolightly
guest_hollygolightly

really wonderful perfume!

I can't say that I particularly like this fragrance, however as a celebrity scent, I must admit that it is one of the best.

The melon note tends to dominate in this fragrance, with a slightly watery and sweet quality. I can also detect the frangipani, mimose, peach and musk.

The scent is refreshingly mature, a much more sophisticated offering when compared to her previous scents, Halle and Pure Orchid.

To be honest, I expected something a little more elegant, like the advert suggests. Possibly even sexy. It's unfortunately quite bland and at certain times too musky and sweet.

Reveal is pleasant enough, but it doesn't delve deep enough to impress me. It has a somewhat intimate quality, with the sillage being quite soft, whereas the lasting power is rather incredible, lasting well over eight hours.

I would have liked the frangipani and cashmere wood to be more prominent, creating a slight exotic feel that I think this fragrance may have been trying to achieve, but on a subtle level.

Although it's an average scent, it does tend to grow on you, so don't dismiss it straight away. I'm rather surprised that its release has not been pushed as much as her previous releases.

meandperfume
meandperfume

Its a nice sweet perfume the melon and peach notes are quite dominant and I couldn't detect the other notes Its in a nice bottle but infortunately it only lasted on me for about one and a half hours which is too bad because I like it it reminds me of live and live luxe a bit

vertigo
vertigo

A perfume has to catch me from the first seconds. This one did.
I would say it's actually a floral-fruity-gourmand.

Cannot detect specific notes, fortunately, because I don't like melon.
The composition is sweet, soft, well-rounded. No sharp edges, but also no surprises. Although it smells quite unique (not similar to any other), it's rather boring. Pleasant, warm and cosy, but nothing happens there, really.

What stays after a few hours is a totally unimpressive, generic floral smell. But the staying power itself is good. The sillage - poor.

Promising, but failed to keep me interested. Thank you.

wild_strawberry
wild_strawberry

Nothing special, really. White flowers are watery, fruits are unrecognizable, base smells like any other celebrity frag... Big dissappointement

wallflower
wallflower

wow can't wait! mimose + neroli + mouthwatering fruits?! sounds like it should be total summery yumminess! though the ad picture & the name suggests quite the oppostie: dark, elegant and mysterious..hmm, makes me wonder how the actual frag suits this concept.

Reveal by Halle Berry 3.29 out of 5 based on 230 ratings and 64 user reviews

HALLE BERRY REVEAL for WOMEN by Halle Berry EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .5 OZ
HALLE BERRY REVEAL for WOMEN by Halle Berry EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .5 OZ
Eau De Parfum 1oz
HALLE BERRY REVEAL for WOMEN by Halle Berry SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ SHOWER GEL 2.5 OZ
FragranceShop.com
Perfume.com
Reveal Perfume by Halle Berry - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Reveal Perfume by Halle Berry - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Gift Set 1oz
Reveal Gift Set by Halle Berry Gift Set for Women Includes 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz Bath Shower Gel
Perfume.com
Gift Set 1oz
Reveal Perfume by Halle Berry - -- Gift Set - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz Bath Shower Gel

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Halle Berry Reveal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Halle Berry Reveal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reveal by Halle Berry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reveal by Halle Berry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.