Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Wild Essence Halle Berry for women

Wild Essence  Halle Berry for women
dislike

Wild Essence  Halle Berry for women Videos
Wild Essence  Halle Berry for women Pictures Wild Essence  Halle Berry for women Pictures Wild Essence  Halle Berry for women Pictures

Halle Berry launches her seventh perfume in a row in summer of 2014. The fragrance is named Wild Essence, and Halle explains the inspiration for its creation: "The essence of a woman is in body and soul and becomes more sensual in nature, so with my newest fragrance I wanted to go deep into the rainforest where I could capture the primal richness of nature in an effortless scent."

The composition is announced as very sexy and sultry combination of fresh citrus notes and white flowers, wrapped in sophisticated and light woods of sandalwood and patchouli. Top notes include Sicilian bergamot, black currant and mandarin. The heart includes freesia in bloom, linden blossom, cotton flower and white roses. Silky musk, white patchouli, crystal amber and sandalwood form the base of the fragrance.

The fragrance is available as 15 and 30 ml Eau de Parfum with an accompanying collection.

Sicilian Bergamot Mandarin Orange Black Currant

Lime (Linden) Blossom Freesia White Rose Cotton Flower

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

J`adore

Wild Essence Fragrance Reviews

PinkMelon
PinkMelon

This was a blind buy. I bought it confident that I would like it because cotton flower is one of my favorite perfume notes. Sure enough I really love this! I have made it my daytime signature.
It's just zesty & fresh. Very clean like a garden after a light rain. Not wild at all but very natural and lightweight. Granted the lasting power is not as good as I would have hoped but it makes this really easy to wear. Especially if you work in a sensitive setting. It's not going to overwhelm anyone. It sits very close to the skin.
I really want to try more of Halle's perfumes now. She has probably the least popular fragrances on the market and I'm not sure why as I really liked this one. I recommend this is if you don't like overly fruity, candy sweet perfumes. This is a natural, clean, skin scent.

Jomoves
Jomoves

More like Mild Essence. But that's not to say this isn't good, because it is - like lush greenery after a monsoon, only a VERY light version of it.

Amyrosie
Amyrosie

I really love this smell. But unfortunatly, I can barely smell it on my skin 20 minutes later! I'm glad I got this on sale, otherwise I'd be even more disappointed.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

It's enchanting, entangling, slightly mysterious but not dangerous. It reminds me of a walk in the botanical garden in Morocco on a cool, misty day back in the eighties (and such days are a rarity in the summer) - the air is fresh but full of plant essential oils and the mist from the ocean - just wonderful! It's green and woody with delicate floral notes. Musk is hardly present (which is great), just as an amplifier, not as a key ingredient (thank goodness!). The scent is not aggressive, quite safe in fact, but really mesmerizing! Here, with Wild Essence, you must go and get the whole line - shower gel, body lotion, deo spray and perfume and use it for a few days - then this "mist" will become your mysterious and delicate aura.

kati77
kati77

I wish i could say something nice about it, i tested it today, after 30min literally its gone. No aroma.
As i could smell for half an hour was soft and gentle cotton note. Thats what came in my head. Nothing wild about this fragrance.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Wild Essence... nice but really, like others have said, nothing wild about it. Primal? Deep into the rainforest? Not so much... Wild Essence is very citrusy and clean, very VERY generic. It's likable enough, but there are so many fragrances like this. It smells like a department store...

CaliGurl
CaliGurl

Very fresh scent and feminine. Floral notes, not at all sweet or fruity. Exactly what I was looking for. It is light and airy with that fresh-out-of-the-shower clean scent. A good everyday wear fragrance.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Not wild in any way. More like tame English garden. A sharp mix of rose and violet that takes me back to my childhood scented Kiddle dolls. A bargain Les Meteorites. Bottle lettering font is not pretty.

Update: I just noticed how much this is like Calandre.

suzycurlyq
suzycurlyq

I cannot wear Halle Berry's perfumes. I get a headache very soon after trying them. This one actually made my throat feel like claming up and I actually felt like I was having a true blue allergic reaction to it! That was just smelling it! What in the world! Do not like!

Paula80
Paula80

There are the same notes as in Celine Dion's Simply Chic!
I like both fragrances.
It is a warm floral, pleasant scent, but there is nothing "wild" in this Essence...

amy1983
amy1983

Wild Essence is tart,chalky,and green. It's like a tart fruit. I do like the green vines winding around the box.
It's pretty rough around the edges,though. This needs to be smoothed out with more rose.
I don't care for the bottle,either. It is boring,and cheap looking. It looks like those Essence of Beauty bottles. But,the lotion is a good consistency,and the perfume lasts a long time. Not one of my favorites,though.

astamm62
astamm62

This is my favorite of Halle's fragrances, very pretty and feminine. It's hard to believe there is sandalwood, patchouli and amber in this fragrance because it's really light, like a skin scent. My one complaint, even tho it's light,it disappear's way too fast. It's more like a sheer essence.

panwang1989
panwang1989

非常好闻又有一股妮维雅润肤霜的伟大

filicales
filicales

smells like Nivea cream, but this is more subtle, delicate, more floral, but still creamy. Very feminine. Love it!

CPelly82
CPelly82

I had a chance to try this today and to be completely honest I didn't like it. Personally I like sweet scents or maybe a soft floral but this one is way too floral. The rose really stands out and It gave me a very bad headache. I love her other scents but unfortunately not this one which is very disappointing.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I must be the odd one out, but I thought this was a nice fragrance. Granted, I only tested it the other night at the drugstore, but right away I thought it was "nice". Not spectacular, but very wearable, and something I would consider buying.

The bottle design is very underwhelming, which is too bad. Hopefully I can snag a bottle of this during an after Christmas markdown sale.

orlowska.joanna
orlowska.joanna

smells like Nivea Classic deodorant.

Guest_lizzie81
Guest_lizzie81

I'm not getting any of the notes mentioned. On me this is a clean floral, pure lily of the valley scent from start to finish. Nothing special but pleasant enough, not for me personally though. I usually cannot wear Halle Berry perfumes, they just do not mix with my chemistry but this one sat on my skin fine. Just boring to be honest can't really see it being a huge hit.

Patchouli??? Not on me, not a slight whiff of it even :( I suggest that people do not blind buy this one based on the notes as it is completely misleading. It is just lily of the valley. I would try it first.

talldarkroast
talldarkroast

Already saw this in the discount bin for $19.99. Why do these irrelevant celebrities continue to release fragrances in such an overpopulated market?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Halle Berry Wild Essence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Halle Berry Wild Essence , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild Essence by Halle Berry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild Essence by Halle Berry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.