Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Halloween Blue Drop Halloween for women

Halloween Blue Drop Halloween for women
dislike

Halloween Blue Drop Halloween for women Pictures

Halloween Blue Drop by Halloween is a Floral fragrance for women. Halloween Blue Drop was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Hamid Merati-Kashani. Top notes are citruses, green apple and lavender; middle notes are jasmine, violet and white flowers; base notes are musk, amber, spices and cinnamon.

Citruses Green Apple Lavender

Jasmine Violet White Flowers

Musk Amber Spices Cinnamon

D&G Light Blue
Gotas de Color
Ralph Fresh
Roxy Love

Halloween Blue Drop Fragrance Reviews

It was in a cute blue bottle, so I decided to give it a try.

When original Halloween was a complete nightmare, this one is surprisingly good.
Fresh, light, clean and uplifting.
Very nice everyday scent.
A lighter and cheaper version of Light Blue.

ana hen
ana hen

It's very intensive version of d&g "light blue"
-and it said many people before as I see:)

Everything too much,too fresh too muscy too fruits and sea water;)
What I love at "light blue "-that when it calm down,smell became silky scarf of delicate sweet notes - here it's just loud love song for citrus-sugar-musc that disappears after couple hours

Verko
Verko

smells like a citrus peel....exactly like D&G Light blue - really. If you like Light blue, you must like Halloween blue drop

marcelaip
marcelaip

parecido a light blue D&G, pero mucho, mucho más cítrico. Muy apto para dias calurosos.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I feel this is an ultra-brutal version of Light Blue. A lot stronger, almost offensive. I look at the notes here and I see my favourite lavender and violets but where are they?! Surely not in the bottle:( Citruses and AMBER just kicked them out! What a shame!:'( Nothing like other JDP perfumes, which are unique and inspiring.

Dimitra1972
Dimitra1972

Fue mi regalo del día de la madre, 2 Halloween Blue drop y Halloween fressias..Pero este es mi preferido de Verano, para los increibles calores de este año(Argentina), es lo más fresco que sentí.Para poder, hacer la diferencia, al salir a la calle, y seguir sintiendome perfecta.Lo adoro.

shayeri
shayeri

it smells very fresh.

SucceeD87
SucceeD87

I absolutely love it. It is sweet, sexy and fresh! Reminds me of summer, beach and the sea:)

polkadotcat
polkadotcat

I had all the Halloween versions, but this one is the least original. It reminds all popular fresh amd citrus perfumes I used to have ever: I love love Moschino, Light blue D&G, Cafe-Cafe Iced (I like it most) and a few others I can't remember. But I knew it because I had read the description and reviews before going to smell it. But it's a good choice for summer, for beach and just warm evenings as well. Two reasons why I bought it: for collection and it's very like a perfume(limited and unpopular) I once smelled but never found again. I bought 30 ml- more than enough. This time, they don't create small bottles(5 ml). I would rather buy one.
By the way, the bottle has been modified- the glass is matt, unlike all the previous versions.

dr.cullen
dr.cullen

It damn chills me out amazingly while wearin it in freezin autumn nights bud does not last an any long on my skin :(((((((((((

Juliana6
Juliana6

First I smell a pure lemon juice. Then someone adds some sweet fruit to it, so the fragrance becomes more sugary, still keeping it's freshness, lightness.
It's not unique, not recognizable, not really a signature scent.
I saw the base notes- musk, amber, cinnamon, spices- are they kidding? I feel none of them! None!

Sea, gym (after a good shower), summer evenings - that's where I would use this. Staying power- about 1,5 hours. And then it's gone!

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue + Moschino I Love Love. Really fresh and nice but not very original.

busik
busik

Really drop some water on even so the air. Here's what to take to the beach! Cool and I would not say that simple, for little girls. Clean, clear, fresh, better L'Eau par Kenzo or unclear what L'Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme. One of the best fresh, I tried! Advise him look better.

Zoya
Zoya

I find this one really hard to like. It smells exactly like lemon juice. I don't know many people who would like to smell like lemon. I dont like this one.

Kione
Kione

It does remind of D&G Light Blue but it is a lot less woody on the dry down and more floral.

The tops notes remind me of a drink we had on our holiday made of coke, vodka and lots of lemon juice. But that changed quite quickly to a watery note and the dry down is deffinitely slightly spicy (from the amber and cinnamon) and sweet from the musk and white flowers.

I really, really, liked it but sadly we didn't have a proper summer this year so I didn't buy it.

Tina_Salo
Tina_Salo

For me its an absolute copy of Dolce & Gabbana Light blue!!!!!!

rumunija
rumunija

I can't wait how much I want to try it :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Halloween Halloween Blue Drop fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Halloween Halloween Blue Drop, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Halloween Blue Drop by Halloween. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Halloween Blue Drop by Halloween represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.