Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Halloween Fleur Halloween for women

Halloween Fleur Halloween for women
dislike

Halloween Fleur Halloween for women Pictures

New fragrance Halloween Fleur is inspired by youth. In every culture and language there is an expression "in his prime" connected with the beginning of life, beauty and subtlety. Many of the world's poets, painters and artists have been inspired by the beginning of spring and the awakening of nature ... that magical moment of the first blooming flowers. Each flower is characterized by a variety of colors, texture of petals, freshness, scent and unique beauty, just like any young being full of dreamy endeavors and high ideals. The new fragrance accentuates the innocence, honesty and youth in us, a reflection of the ability to daydream ...

Jesus del Pozo Halloween Fleur opens its dreamy compositions with a union of mandarin, violet leaves and pear nectar. Optimism is emphasized by orchid, sambac jasmine and lilac, on a base of cashmere wood, amber and musk. The composition is signed by perfumers: Carlos Benaim, Nicolas Beaulieu and Olivier Polge.

The bottle is created in the same form as the previous Halloween editions, but this time in a gentle champagne color with a purple flower on the neck of the bottle. The base of bottle, its neck and cap are colored in a bright gold color and perfectly match the shiny body of the bottle. Danish model Josephine Svenningsen is the face of the new fragrance, and the advertising photos are signed by Javier Tomás Biosca. The perfume arrives as 100 ml EDT in September 2013.

Pear Mandarin Orange Violet Leaf

Orchid Jasmine Sambac Lilac

Cashmere Wood Musk Amber

Guerlain Idylle Duet Jasmin-Lilas

Halloween Fleur Fragrance Reviews

Not the worst floral scent for such cheap price. A strong and spicy floral fragrance.
I can sense jasmine and lilacs, some violet leaf as well.
When I put it far away from my face, it smells quite nice and partly reminds me of Eisenberg's Love Affair.
Not bad, a good everyday scent.

celia46
celia46

I blind buy this one in my local drugstore and I found it very synthetic.

It's a strong floral, with a huge sillage, not subtle at all!!!

Personally I can't wear this fragrance , so I use it in my douther cothes in small doses ;)

Felina
Felina

This smells a bit like an enchanted meadow. It's a nice springtime smell.
Something "green" in there(violet leaf?) that I don't like but that doesn't seem to last long and it becomes a nice, slightly sweet musk.
Nothing super interesting or unique but it's certainly not unpleasant. Lasts maybe 5 hours on me with moderate sillage, not bad!

polkadotcat
polkadotcat

Nothing special ,I'm serious. I've always loved the JDP creations, especially the Halloween sequel, but this one is the fail. Halloween fragrances tend to be somehow catching in a very special and unexplainable way, this one is very boring. It's for schoolgirls , doesn't irritate but doesn't attract either . Really , there's nothing to be described .

Luthien999
Luthien999

The opening smells kinda boring and generic but the middle notes are really innocent, dreamy and sophisticated. You just have to wait until the middle notes will bloom out. Perfect for autumn and winter. It has similar vibe as Alien by Thierry Mugler.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Tested at Walgreens.

Dried quickly into a sort of sweet musk... licorice?

katika779
katika779

This perfume makes me warm, soft and very suited to the chilly weather.
I try a sample and I was very satisfied. I want to buy it. :)))))

jose.m.perez
jose.m.perez

WOW!!! This smells dreamy and beautiful!!!! Fresh, floral, clean, all I can imagine from this scent is pure innocence. The add is one of the most beautiful add I've seen in my live. The bottle is the classic Halloween bottle but with a twist of kindness and magic in a champagne color. Best suitable for young ladies or very delicate classy girls. I suppose that heavenly creatures smells like Halloween Fleur. I'll love to smells this on my girlfriend.

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

Oh, boy, I must be crazy! I haven't smelt it but I want it so badly! And not even for myself. I want to buy it for my baby-girl. She's just a few months old... So, I wanna buy it, keep it for 10 or so years hidden from the daylight, and give it to her as (one of her) first perfume(s). And that's only because if the ...buzz. Bottle, notes, story... Darn, good marketing can fo stuff to you!

Sry, for the outburst bordering absurdity, mommy hormones talking. 8o)

Lextasia
Lextasia

gorgeous bottle! love the original Halloween and can't wait to try this :) I think I'd buy it blind ass soon as it's available!

manuuajd
manuuajd

I wanna smell this new halloween fragrance!!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Halloween Halloween Fleur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Halloween Halloween Fleur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Halloween Fleur by Halloween. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Halloween Fleur by Halloween represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Coco Noir Halloween Halloween Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Couture Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Lacoste Eau De Lacoste Sensuelle Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Lancome Tresor In Love Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Christian Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Cacharel Noa Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Trussardi My Name Elie Saab Le Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Montblanc Legend Pour Femme Hermes Jour d`Hermes Absolu Christian Dior Miss Dior (new)