Designers » F-H » Leather « Groups

Halston 101 Halston for men

Halston 101 Halston for men
dislike

Halston 101 by Halston is a Leather fragrance for men. Halston 101 was launched in 1983. Top notes are lavender, artemisia, bergamot, amalfi lemon and clary sage; middle notes are carnation, geranium, caraway and pine; base notes are musk, virginia cedar, amber and leather.

Lavender Artemisia Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Clary Sage

Carnation Geranium Caraway Pine

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber Leather

Halston 101 Fragrance Reviews

Wolfgangswald
Wolfgangswald

I bought Ikon by Zihr, and it is nice, but not at all like Halston 101. If Elizabeth Arden has the rights to 101, it's a crime not to re-introduce this greatest of the greats!!! I still have half a small bottle, which I use on the rarest of occasions, and it still has the magic. Would love to stock up!

ranchorita
ranchorita

I loved this fragrance in my early adulthood. Sadly, it was far more admirable than the gentleman who wore it, but I found the scent tremendously appealing.

UPDATE - trying fragrances at Sephora in Dallas yesterday, I came across the lovely The Des Vignes by Caudalie which has some combination of accords which is spectacularly evocative of Halston 101, in all the best ways. Side by side comparison might not stand up, but there is something VERY similar about the two. TDV is marketed to women, but I think it would be safe for a man to try. It's much lighter than Halston 101, but at least there is the satisfaction of the reminiscence. Next day, I can still smell the Caudalie on the back of my hand, and it still evokes the loveliest qualities of Halston101.

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

This is a great one, very pleasant and makes you feel good. Elizabeth Arden could easily bring this back especially considering how well they have done with 1-12 and Z-14.

RIP

spartan

When I was young this was the scent that sparked my love of fragrance, best Halston ever made! Memories now...... Ikon buy Zirh is VERY close!

Halston 101 by Halston 4.90 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Halston Halston 101 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Halston Halston 101, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Halston 101 by Halston. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Halston 101 by Halston represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Clive Christian X for Men Giorgio Beverly Hills Red for Men Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Oscar de la Renta Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Versace Versace L'Homme Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Chanel Antaeus Dior Eau Sauvage Gucci Gucci pour Homme Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Creed Spice and Wood Tom Ford Japon Noir Halston Halston Z14 Escada Escada pour Homme L`Occitane en Provence Eau de Vétyver Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Creed Tabarome Guerlain Vetiver Creed Bois du Portugal