Designers » F-H » Oriental « Groups

Woman Amber Halston for women

Woman Amber Halston for women
dislike

smoky

Halston Woman Amber is a sophisticated and deeply sensual oriental perfume of hypnotic precious amber and wood resins.

Top notes: Italian mandarin, red currant and crystal aldehydes. Heart: pure amber, rose petals and wild tuberose. Base: olibanum, sandalwood, white suede and musk.

Presented in a golden reflective bottle, Woman Amber is available as EDP of 50 and 100 ml. Woman Amber was launched in 2010.

Mandarin Orange Red Currant Aldehydes

Tuberose Amber Rose

Musk Sandalwood Olibanum Suede

Woman Amber Fragrance Reviews

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

کهکشان عطر ها بسیار بزگ و پر حرکت اما کدامین خواهند مان ؟
در این خانه عطر سعی در ماندن دارد کمک میکند برای حفظ رایحه خود در کنار تمامی بزرگان خالق رایحه ها باید شیک ایستادگی کرد تا توسط این شیشه و درونش خود را در یک مراسم
شیک و مدرن حضور شخصیت بوه حس وردو یک خانم مدیر را بصویر میکشد. رایحه نخست
شکوفه ها وپخش یک نفس از ترشی مرکبات دیگران را حضور خود را با شما احساس میکنند تا خودشان تنهائی خلوت را

Clyn11
Clyn11

Sweetest Amber...and lasts forever!:)

finzi
finzi

For the first hour this perfume is almost overwhelmingly sweet on my skin, but once the top notes have faded it mellows to a warm, woody, spicy scent. I usually avoid perfumes that contain sandalwood because I find often find that it dominates all other notes, but that's not the case here. Sandalwood is a weighty note and works perfectly against the sweetness here.

My boyfriend adores this perfume and thinks it is very elegant and sophisticated.

It reminds me very much of Hermes' Elixir Des Merveilles, which is a lighter fragrance, but has the same sweetness and warmth at the heart.

I've only just acquired my first bottle of this fragrance, so may well update this review in month or so, but for now it gets the thumbs up from me!

lizainterpres
lizainterpres

This is a very strange perfume. On me, it smells like a hamster cage, a very animalic scent (due to the unsane amount of amber I guess).

Good news for those who like such frags: Halston Amber has a very good staying power and sillage.

editing: i was browsing through my samples today and sprayed this one on again. maybe i was too harsh writing about the hamster cage but i will not take my words back. What is more, now it gives me a funny WET hamster sensation thanks to the tuberose and aldehydes. There is a possibility I will start to enjoy this "pet" smell)))

In general, this is a very abstract and nondescript piece of perfumer's work. a heady mix it is too...

Pierina
Pierina

I am IN LOVE with this fragrance, sweet and spicy and sensual, almost masculine.
I only know of 1 place to purchase and it is approx $150/50ml but I am seriously thinking to take the plunge.
I seem to skip the opening notes and go straight into the middle, a sweet amber and rose opening with spicy musky suede finish.. Oooh so captivating.
Maybe I can settle down and accept my Visit by Azzaro.. we shall see...

JonCologneSplash
JonCologneSplash

truly a KNOCK OUT perfume, very beautiful, very strong, lasting. SPICY , SPICY, SPICY, I got a sample at Neiman's a few weeks ago and the card still smells awesome, this has a true lasting, staying power unlike many NEW perfumes, and this is very very current. kind of like youth dews amber nude, but better.

Woman Amber by Halston 4.55 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Halston Woman Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Halston Woman Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Woman Amber by Halston. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Woman Amber by Halston represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Alien Chanel Coco Lancome Cuir de Lancome (La Collection Fragrances) Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Molinard Habanita Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Estée Lauder SpellBound Chopard Casmir Cartier Eau de Cartier Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Dana Tabu Tom Ford Black Orchid Boucheron Boucheron Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Jean Patou Joy John Galliano John Galliano Yves Saint Laurent Cinema