Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Harajuku Lovers Baby Harajuku Lovers for women

Harajuku Lovers Baby Harajuku Lovers for women
dislike

Harajuku Lovers Baby Harajuku Lovers for women Videos
Harajuku Lovers Baby Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures Harajuku Lovers Baby Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures Harajuku Lovers Baby Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures Harajuku Lovers Baby Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures

In September 2008 Gwen Stefani, in cooperation with Cot, prepares to launch a surprise of five fragrance collection devoted to Harajuku fans. The fragrances come in a form of cute small dolls, each of which has its own personality, style, and fragrant note.

There had to be five fragrances as each of them represents different styles of women. Each of the dolls consists of two parts. The upper part is the doll itself, fitted on a pedestal-like glass base filled with the fragrance. The outer boxes give a story of the perfume doll enclosed inside.

Harajuku Lovers collection includes fragrances , Lil' Angel, Music, Baby and G, and each of them is devoted to one of her back vocals, Harajuku Girls, reflecting their fashion and life styles, while one represents her.

Baby is innocent and exciting, created in cooperation with Harry Fremont of Firmenich. It brings a bouquet of freesia, roses, and sweetly fresh bergamot in the top. The heart is dominated by floral notes of orange blossom, Tiare flower, and jasmine petals, while the base caresses with white musk, soft wood, heliotrope, vanilla and violet.

Bergamot Freesia Rose

Sweet Honesty

Harajuku Lovers Baby Fragrance Reviews

LicoriceAllSorts
LicoriceAllSorts

Its a very soft scent, nothing to write home about, Id say a novelty.
The perfume rating 5/10
The doll top 10/10 its so cute and much bigger than I was expecting, although the perfume is 30ml, she is as tall if not taller than many 100ml bottles.
Very cute as a gift for a older girl child :)

argonianwarrior
argonianwarrior

Smells exactly like Johnson's Baby Oil. I kinda like it...

dnamy
dnamy

great if you love smelling like talc

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

I remember I purchased this only because of the bottle. The design is too adorable, but the smell... That's something else. Baby powder, baby powder and baby powder...

SweetBabyKitten
SweetBabyKitten

This smells very, very powdery to me so I suppose if you want to actually smell like a baby then this "Baby" perfume is perfect for you! I suppose I am just not a fan of powdery scents, but I was hoping this would smell soft, not like a powder.

Circuit FAiry
Circuit FAiry

An x-mas gift from my little sister. Although the powdery smell is overpowering it does dry down to a nice scent. I wish the other notes were more prominent specially musk. The bottle is cute and though super small it has lasted me quite a while...I suppose it is due to the powder bomb effect of the first spray. Would I buy this for myself...probably not but I thank my little sis for giving me the gift to experience this fragrance.

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

This scent is absolutely perfect!! I adore it and wear it probably more often than any other. Do you have those days when you're rushed to get out of the house? When you don't have time to say "Ok, which fragrance am I wearing today? What's my motivation?" (LOL) Well, this is the scent I wear on those days. It's just delicate, powdery and meek. When I want to smell good but don't have time to think/feel/ponder, this is my go-to scent. It doesn't put you in a "mood" or challenge you; it just smells nice.

I also adore this because although it's soft and discreet, it lasts for hours and hours.

For chicks who aren't into "perfume-y" smells it's ideal. It would also be ideal for a young girl who is just starting to wear fragrance. I don't think you can go wrong with this scent.

thalassaemia
thalassaemia

To me, this perfume smells like the hand soap in a public washroom, or cheap dollar store shampoo. I would never have bought it if it didn't come as a set with the other 4 dolls.

Dodabird
Dodabird

I hated this scent. All I get is powder, powder, powder and a little musk. Maybe it's just my body chemistry and that this is far outside my comfort scents. I generally stick with aquatics that are fruity and in the gourmand family.

Eos
Eos

As I'm a fan of soft floral musks, I probably would have loved this if it wasn't for the freesia note which (as usual for me) does not sit well on my skin. The freesia is so prominent to my nose that it reminds me of a softer version Lancome Miracle and smells a lot like Philosophy's Amazing Grace. Honestly, all I smell is citrus, freesia and musk. Rather than a scent for youngsters, I could actually see a lot of moms choosing this as its generally soft, fresh and clean smelling in a comforting way (if you like freesia). Longevity is about three 3 hours, this is a skin scent with low projection.

nellychick31
nellychick31

I purchased a small sample rollerball of the Harajuku scents at TJ Maxx for $8 today. Like many have already noted, Harajuku Lovers Baby does remind me of a baby product. With that being said, it also has a nice addition of florals, so it's not necessarily a scent I'd use on a baby. This is my second favorite in the Harajuku line, next to G. I think Baby is a very innocent, safe scent that isn't overwhelming on my skin. I think it's a very pretty scent, but I don't see myself buying this in a full size once the sample is done.

andabri
andabri

It smells exactly as the name suggests, like a freshly washed and powdered baby... as strange as that may sound. I can smell the scent of liberal amounts of baby powder and clean, sweet baby shampoo. It's pretty ingenious actually, since the natural, clean smell of a baby is one of those universal scents that lots of people love.

Since it's so simple and beautiful and pleasant it layers really well with other fragrances. I had a miniature collection of the original Harajuku Lovers fragrances and and this was the fragrance I used the most and finished first.

deceitfulkisses
deceitfulkisses

I bought this a few years back for my younger sister's birthday as I knew that she liked G. Baby is a very sweet and feminine scent - it made me think of children's sweets. Not suited to everyone as it might be a little overpowering for some, it's definitely ideal for someone looking for something 'youthful' and 'girly.' This perfume would work for everday wear or could be used to layer with other fragrances.

Jyllian
Jyllian

I bought a sample pack of harajuku lovers perfumes in tiny rollons ..it was Love, Lil Angel, G, Music and Baby..I had G before and i love it but i wanted to sample the other hrajuku lovers perumes..besides G this is the only other
one i like ..it smells like heaven

demurevelvet
demurevelvet

This smells just like the original Johnson's Baby shampoo from the 70's-80's. I love it for the reminder of those days spent by the pool followed by evenings driving the country lanes in my aunt's convertible. Of course, those memories come with the scent of lashings of Bonne Bell Dr.Pepper lip balm and DVF Tatiana perfume
taking over. Ah........

marissa.nowell
marissa.nowell

This smells straight up like baby powder to me. Not very unique or amazing, it's quite boring. I would skip this.

SimpleandCleanKH
SimpleandCleanKH

Really sweet and girly! Smells like baby powder of course, but I also get a little lemon and rose.

bailarina
bailarina

Harajuku Lovers Baby smells like baby products! I enjoy it very much. My mom used to wash our hair with the Johnson's shampoo and now that I live in a different country than her and I can't see her very much, this one is comforting. I love this because it reminds me of my mom and my childhood. This smells like baby cologne, hence the name. It is very flowery, and you basically smell clean when wearing it. Minimalistic. I'm a teacher and I wear it at school, and it does not offend the children's noses.

fighter
fighter

Well, as many other people said: the opening notes makes it smelling like baby powder and baby oil. But the cheap one, produced by Procter & Gamble. :S

When it dries down, the other notes emerge and it smells seriously better.

When I spry this I feel like I'm not wearing a perfume but that I've been using too many baby bath lotions.

Not a great perfume but I still do like it. It makes me feel that I'm clean and then, there are worst fragrances out there.

I like to wear it before going to bed.

6/10.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

I wear this fragrance, it's alright. It smells like baby powder though. it almost smells like it can be a Demeter fragrance because it smells just like baby powder!

PNBP
PNBP

like baby powder.end of story

annettepe
annettepe

i really dont like this one, it definitely doesnt smell like everyones reviews. i think my body chemistry doesnt work with this. all i get is a baby wipes scent... i love the Lil' Angels though from this line. i hate the packaging though. i wouldnt want to carry this in my purse and have people think im carrying a weird doll around with me...

Tsz
Tsz

I really enjoy this on me. It is powdery and innocent like baby powder. It's very gentle and comforting and it's perfect for bedtime fragrance. I love it no matter in which season.

debush
debush

I love it! musky & powdery scent :) soo baby

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

This perfume is a bit of a gimmick and I'd recommend only buying it if you find it cheap, but I like it.

It really smells just like baby powder with some synthetic florals. That sounds horrible, but it's not that bad. It's clean and fresh. It's the kind of thing I'll sometimes spray on before bed if I feel like wearing a fragrance, but I wouldn't recommend wearing it out as the sillage and longevity is poor, and there's better perfumes you could be wearing day to day anyway.

But again, I do actually like this, although it's never impressed anybody before when I've been like "smell my wrist!"

mangosunrise
mangosunrise

The name suits it perfectly. If you want to smell like a baby, this is the perfume for you. Personally I think it would be a lot cheaper to just sprinkle baby powder on yourself and it would smell exactly like this perfume. This is my least favorite of the Harajuku Lovers perfumes.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is amazing! I never really got into the Harajuku Lovers fragrances til recently but I'm so glad I did! This is such a cozy comfort scent. It's soft and soothing and it does smell like baby powder however it's not synthetic smelling at all.

It's the perfect scent for laying around the house in PJs and relaxing on cool days. The bottle is adorable but I loved this so much I purchased a full size tester off ebay so I will have more perfume.

This is a very 'Innocent' clean smell and perfect for young girls who are just getting into perfume.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I got this because the bottle is super adorable, but it smells exactly like baby powder. I don't see myself wearing this too often....

samloves
samloves

Just like been wrapped up in cotton wool! So powdery, an innocent baby smell. If you like a powdery smells you'll sure like this. Longevity is about 30mins and silage is no better. Would buy again if it lasted longer.

Xiang1Shui3
Xiang1Shui3

They smell good, though the alcohol comes off strong. I'd buy it full size if it lasted longer. But most Harajuku Lovers don't last on my skin more than an hour or so. I also felt I was too old to wear it. It's very girly. Would be a good gift for a teenager.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

The powder notes reminds me so much of Chanel no. 5 Its a cheaper softer verison of the classic.IMO

Erinka
Erinka

Very, very, VERY MUSKY. Too baby smelling for me. Could not stand it.

Gingersnpr
Gingersnpr

I personally don't wear it. I gave it to my 5 yr old and it's perfect for her. Child like baby smell.

Mandalila
Mandalila

Beautiful...first impression is baby, baby, baby oil!! Yeah, the Johnson's one..lol. But there's more to it then just that baby oil smell, it has a sweet floral mix, reminds me of a girl like Alice in Wonderland wondering through a garden of beautiful flowers. Alice, she who is innocent enough to have that baby oil smell as well as a hint of not too mature smelling flowers.

Angelicax1
Angelicax1

The first time I smelled this, I actually hated it. It smelled like the cheap chemically smell of baby wipes, baby shampoo and baby powder all mixed together, which was too harsh for my nose. But once I actually gave this perfume a chance and wore it, it turned out to be a lot nicer than I anticipated. It has a much softer and sweeter scent on my skin. It comes out smelling light and comfortable, reminiscent of a lazy Spring afternoon relaxing in my PJ's. It's breezy, clean and youthful. A great perfume to wear every day or just after a bath if you want to smell super fresh. Adorable!

AggieSwtHrt2011
AggieSwtHrt2011

So I just got this fragrance a few minutes ago and I have a feeling it is going to be one of my signatures. The sweet smell of roses is one of my absolute favorite scents and this one presents that scent in a delicate way. Its a very light, powdery scent great for fresh, spring days.

I only have the small bottle but I may have to look into getting the biggest bottle available I'm already deeply in love with this scent!!

Aspendina
Aspendina

Smells like a baby and I love that, who doesn't love that smell? When it dies down I smell the Tiare Flower so to me it smells a little beachy which is cool, so its kinda likea baby at the beach.

maybellinedollx
maybellinedollx

it does smell a bit like baby shampoo but i think that does make it smell quite nice. its a floral scent and its a really nice smell. and i LOVE the pacakging :)

LexiOD
LexiOD

I won't lie, I bought Baby for $10 over at TJ Maxx without smelling it first because I collect the bottles and usually love every Harajuku Lovers fragrance I can get my hands on. This however, I could do without.
The packaging is, as all of the HL line, adorable. This, of course, goes without saying, what with the tight, puffy curls with bows, the precious pink and white Japanese-style wrap dress, and the little black mary janes. This fits the fragrance very well: young, cute, and innocent.
However, the fragrance itself, I do not care for. This is extremely powdery and floral to the point where it smells like it has a prominent hint of amber in it, (which I cannot stand). It's not that I hate this scent, but it is just something that, had it not been for the bottle, I would never have bought. The dry-down is much more tolerable than the initial scent, however.
For those that love this kind of fragrance, I bring good news! The lasting power of this is incredible! The day I first wore this, I applied it to my wrists once and it still smelled like I had just put it on by the end of the day, which is impressive seeing as how I'm an obsessive compulsive hand-washer. After washing my hands, it actually seemed to be a very nice fragrance, but still not something I would choose to wear.
Overall, I give Baby a 4/10.

xx

This does smell like babies. More specifically, it smells like the products made to take care of babies, like baby laundry detergent, baby powder, baby lotion, etc. But it also has some extra notes, so that if you smell someone wearing this, you'll know it's not baby lotion, it's a perfume. Some people might think I'm too old to wear this, being long past my pre-teen years, but I like the way this smells on me. I find this scent warm, comforting, cozy, and calming.

Gingersnpr1234
Gingersnpr1234

I gave it to my daughter who is 5. She wears it and smells perfect. Not for me.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Smells like a baby. I only wear this after taking a long hot bath in the evening and then going to bed. Staying power is not that good but it's ok for some hours in the evening.

tamika_jade
tamika_jade

Got this for Christmas. (but i wanted LOVE)
i wasn't a huge fan of Baby when smelling it in store, but i gave it a try this morning and im kind of digging it. its such a soft cuddly calming scent.

stacia79
stacia79

I chose to wear this today for Christmas with my family. It was perfect for a low-key celebration with those closest to me. Soft, powdered flowers. I could smell the freesia and violet quite noticeably under the powder. The lasting power was excellent, all day, which greatly surprised me. This is a serious contender for those seeking a "baby powder" type scent with a bit of interest. Very little juice for the price of a bottle though so I will stick to the purse sized rollerball.

isabel69
isabel69

If you spray baby over thierry muglers angel - you get angel innocent - I was amazed. Anyway - as for Baby - the only perfume I get comments on - I can wear my bvlgari,my clinique aromatics (one spritz of course) or even eternity and the only time I get "oh - you smell delightful" is with Baby...it is just lovely

Lozza16
Lozza16

I recieved this as a gift last christmas, it's not a bad scent but not something I would usually wear. Love the bottle though!
If you like the smell of baby shampoo/ powder then I highly recommend this perfume to you.

!!
!!

This is ok but isn't as powdery as I was hoping it would be! My main complaint is that it's a bit like air freshener or Febreeze. For a powdery fragrance I much prefer Kenzo Flower.

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

Takeasniff, you're definitely rigth! I love to wear fragrances that remind me of baby powder, expecially when I don't want to feel like a "femme fatale", but I want on myself that clean, musky, comfortable and powdery smell; that's what I'm almost always looking for in my everyday scents!
Yes, I'm a big fan of powdery scent; this one has something more than the baby powder touch: some sweet and gentle floral note of rose, orange flower, jasmin and heliotrope that make Baby a more mature scent.
I find it also longlasting on my skin, so that it can make me feel calm and relaxed almost all day long!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I don't understand when something smells like baby powder people say oh no it smells like baby products. I couldn't think of anything nicer. I too like the more sophisticated perfumes but I do love a baby smell anytime. I wear this one and don't care if I smell like a baby's bum. It is cute and it is what it is nothing more nothing less. She is after all called "Baby" so no surprised here. She is very cute and I feel very clean and relaxed and unpretencious with this perfume. There goes my spelling again!:) It lasts on me too and never offends anyone I am glad Gwen designed this one and doesn't give a damn if it smells like babies. Gwen is super stylish but I think she sees that sometimes you don't want to light up the room with your perfume just want something that is cute and pointless.
By the way where are the snow bunnies collection on this site because Gwen had those too but they don't seem to be reviewed at all I would love to know what they are like?

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

My girlfriend has a bottle of this, and I don't quite understand the appeal. Sure, it smells like baby powder, but so what? If you want that smell, just throw on some baby powder. There's limited sillage and longevity, and frankly no point here whatsoever.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

i don,t know i was kind of surprise about theses frangrance from Gwen, i actually have the LAMB on :) OMG ! very floral & actually will last... alll my life hahaha! that's for sure since you don't need much & it stays 4 ever :) but this one is very powdery i king of like this remind me of my son (now teenage) :( time goes fast! when i've powderis little bump!
but sincerely i think i have a BIG *CRUSHHHH* ON POWDERY SCENT
love this one! i guess this is a personal choice .. you .. or you don't.. :)

Romy25
Romy25

I love to spray this on my nightgown. It's so very warm, comforting, powdery and plush. It reminds me of simpler days in my childhood. It's romantic, nostalgic...very much a classic kind of perfume in my opinion. The sillage is tremendous. I can still smell the scent on me the next day! After just 1 or 2 spritzes!
The first time I sprayed it on (in a store) I put on too much and I was kind of embarassed because it really is a strong baby-powder kind of smell. So use it sparingly and enjoy the sweet, romantic notes.

Thandar
Thandar

If you like baby,powdery and jasmine scent,this is the right one for you.Although i like light scent, i don't like this one.For me,it does smell like cheap baby powdery scent.

pickledjo
pickledjo

My least favourite of the original collection.
It just smells of strong talcum powder! Clean but quite overpowering.
I don't smell any fruits or sweetness like the others.

Jellybean
Jellybean

it has that baby smell a bit stronger thou; there's too much muskiness. i do like it and wear it once in awhile, only if musk could have been softer it would be much better

luvyalots
luvyalots

Baby is the best name for this fragrance. Why? Because it smells like disgusting baby powder. I love G, Love, Music and Lil' Angel, but I feel like this shouldn't be in the line.

dollbarbie
dollbarbie

Baby smells like baby powder ,,,I actually love it it dries down more floraly but overral smells like baby powder

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

So literal it's almost fetish-y. It just smells like a whole lot of baby powder. It makes me think of "adult babies", which creeps me out big time. It smells nice, but the mental images it puts in my head are too disturbing for me to wear this scent.

HarajukuLover123
HarajukuLover123

Baby Powder ! This Harajuku Lovers Perfume smells like sweet baby powder with hints of mixed flower's .
I just Bought this today I could only find the small bottle here in Canda, which sucks) Its my fave HL perfume yet ! You should so buy it ! Im picking another one up very soon !

miahreis
miahreis

I am such a big huge fan of baby powder scents. I can remember my grandmother wearing the original Heaven Sent perfume by Helena Rubinstein, and how I used to hug her just to get a whiff of her comforting, pretty perfume that had a kind of baby-powderyness to it...so I've been a big fan ever since. Harajuku Lover's Baby is such a wonderful, light, baby-powdery scent that on me, dries down to a wonderful powdery vanilla and although the silliage isn't that great, I still smell it close to my skin after 8 hours. This is a great, unoffensive scent one can wear to the office without offending others, and it's an intimate scent; someone has to be very close to smell it, and when they're that close, they're in for a treat...and so are you if it's a guy and he's cute LOL! :) As a side note, I am not interested in the dolls, I'm interested in the juice, so I went on ebay and bought a 3.4 oz tester for $20. Can't beat that for the price, especially when the teeny size are $35 for half an oz!

Fearless
Fearless

Smells like a childhood teacher.

I really like this because it reminds me off my home back in Wiltshire, England and it makes me want to cry.
I love this baby smell and its so comforting.

I rate this:
10/10 for fragrance
10/10 for prince
7/10 for style

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I love powdery scents. Play Intense (Gichenchy), Rose The One (D&G) and Kenzo Amour are among my top favourite perfumes and they are all very powdery. But this one? It is disgusting!! Mostly alcohol in the beginning and then... well, I have no words to desctibe how bad it smells on my skin. The Wicket Style Baby though is definitely a keeper - I do like that one a lot, it's sweet powdery vanilla but fresh at the same time, nothing like the origianl Baby.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I imagine Harry Fremonts' creation must have been reduced in quality by the production budget. It goes on as a mildly interesting and pleasant mini musky floral, rapidly turning rank and then disappearing(thank god)

funcaramelqt
funcaramelqt

During the work day, I try to wear perfumes that won't offend those around me. I find that baby scented perfumes are always a safe choice; however, I find that others I have purchased Ver... (Baby Jeans) was too much of a rose scent and not enough of the baby powder fresh scent that I love. This scent was perfect it has a light baby powder scent that last all day. I purchased a 1 oz. bottle at Burlington Coat Factory for $27.99. Actually I will probably go back and retrieve another bottle because I have heard that most of this Harajuku Lovers Baby cost between $35-45.

ancalimon
ancalimon

smells dilicious !
ok, smells like baby lotion...
That was just what i was looking for.
Can still smel it after 7 hours.

scentous
scentous

I tested it in order to buy for my daughter, but omg I loved it..softest slightly floral and powdery scent (not too powdery like johnson's baby powder) and incredible sillage and longevity for a baby/teen perfume..but it never bothers or offends anyone..clean innocent and comforting..it starts with subtle floral notes and grows into the soft woody powdery notes with an ascending power:))I will definitely buy it for my little, but I will spray it once in a while too...

krissycat
krissycat

This is such a soft powdery scent. I really love it. I think of spring when I wear it and the scent is far from overpowering. I like a subtle scent once in a while and this seems to accomplish that

flowermom
flowermom

i like subtle scents, soapy, powerdery, so this is a great one for me, not quite as "baby" smelling as johnsons baby range, but pretty close, i find this a comforting smell & the lasting power is ok, i can see however that this may not be everyones cup of tea as it is very distinctive in its "baby" smell, i also like to spray it on my childrens clothes which they rather like!

sofiii
sofiii

To me, Baby is the nicest one among the five original dolls. Because the ingredients in Baby doesn’t smell too synthetic/high-voltage-sugary/headache-inducing to me, while Music and Lil’Angel certainly failed to impress me because of the above reasons. However, Baby’s not wearable in a daily base, especially if you are 20+ and doesn’t want people to think your taste stays at Johnson’s-baby-lotion level.

Baby smells as its name indicates, baby, with a lot of baby powder on. It starts with a burst of baby powder and every now and then, a peculiar vanilla undertone comes and goes. This vanilla-y undertone is not the bald sugary one, but more a tart, refined, Guerlain Shalimar-style vanilla.

Baby could nearly be a perfect baby powder scent for me, however, there’s some subtle change in the scent’s personality that makes me critical about Baby and would opt to something more stabler. Sometimes in colder weather, baby smells colder and the violet is quit dominant and gives off a melancholy sad vibe, which just makes you feel so gloom and cold; however, in hotter weather, Baby sometimes gets clogging, somewhat too warm, and really close to Kenzo Flower’s super powdery warmth. Personally I would prefer Naughty Alice by Vivienne Westwood for its linearity, or Kenzo Flower for its personality.

The scent goes pretty flat; the only change is the fresh to warmer/cosy normal change nearly every perfume goes through.

Overall, Baby is a nice cute innocent perfume refinements baby powder nicely. Could be a nice bed perfume, and would work greatly on the right skin and right temperature.

i like it, but i love the bottle more. soft, powdery, good for everyday. no one will be offended by this one.

lifeisnow
lifeisnow

My favorite! The smell is strong enough and last all day. the musk is more of a top note, but sweet. LOVE IT

rach
rach

I love this perfume, I sprayed it on my skin and was immediately taken back 20 years to when i saw cats the musical i was front row my first show, so great memories! also love the bottle, she is my favorite.

Dian Dananjaya
Dian Dananjaya

the bottle was soo cute..
the smell soo lovely..
flowery, sweet, powdery..
its good perfume and long lasting..
but its not me, because i love fruity,fresh,sweet fragrance..
remember ! i didnt say its bad..

OlfractalInfemme
OlfractalInfemme

This smells exactly like Johnson's Baby Shampoo. It is what it is.

diabolicalsister
diabolicalsister

Baby wipes. Really Gwen Stephani? Baby wipes.
Good thing this is so inexpensive. But you know what else is inexpensive? ...baby wipes.

Wish this had more layers to it.

ItsKen
ItsKen

Baby is very clean ,fresh, soft, powdery, sweet, and long lasting fragrance. While first applying I get a bunch of rose notes and a bit freesia mixed with fresh bergamot which makes it smell clean, powdery and fresh pretty much like baby powder. The middle notes of orange blossom, tiera flower and jasmine petals make the fragrance super soft and sweet. Base notes come and in start to smell the vanilla, softwood,musk, and violet which makes last long, smell angelic and give it the perfect closing. I really recommend this fragrance if u want to smell just like a baby, and u have to be young at heart :)

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I don't get a lot of joy from this one although I have enjoyed the other 4 in varying degrees. Baby firstly smells bland & astringent to my nose. Then there is the bloom of sickly baby powder as others have mentioned.

Baby & I are not destined to be friends.

greenfaerie38
greenfaerie38

Although this ends up smelling just like baby powder on some people, I think this is one that really depends on your body's chemistry. I tried this on paper and was unimpressed, but my bf convinced me to try it on my skin and I'm glad I did. After the initial strong baby powder top notes, the orange blossom truly blossoms on me, and the violet-vanilla dry down is lovely on me. My only complaint is that it stays a bit too close to the skin after about an hour.

vmromero
vmromero

This is one scent that I truly dislike. It smells like cheap dirty soap. I really cannot stand it. It makes me sick. Its to bad because I love Gwen and I love the bottle. Oh well.

Casi
Casi

Out of all of the HJ perfumes, Baby is the only one that I would love to own. I smell a nice bit of the freesia and musk with the "baby powder scent." It is long lasting for an EDT and I find it nice as a casual, clean scent on days when I would like a break from anything too sweet or complicated. The bottles, while "cute," aren't really my cup of tea. It is my opinion that the HJ line is incredibly overpriced for the amount of fragrance that is actually in each bottle. I have seen "G," (which I do NOT like), at TJ Maxx at about half the price it is sold in dept. stores. I would purchase Baby if I found it discounted.

Lexxii
Lexxii

Buy baby powder instead. This smells exactly like it.

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

This is the most ''BABY'' powder scent out there, and my young daughter just love this... maybe it's because of the doll bottle.

So in short, buy a regular baby powder. THIS IS POWDER POWDER POWDER FLOWER POWDER SWEET POWDER the end. Lovely and simple for the young at heart.

Aromatica
Aromatica

This is my favorite Harajuku Lovers fragrance. It smells warm and baby powdery. It´s an easy, clean and cute smell for every day use or for cuddling into the sheets.

Lucero
Lucero

The perfume i dislike the most of all the harajuku perfumes (i have all 5 of the original),smells like this mexican soap bar my grandma use to use to wash clothes & with a hint of baby powder eww,i would hate to smell like this!

guest_jamie
guest_jamie

i agree it smells powdery and smells like babies,soft and sweet.a soothing frag.

guest_Shea
guest_Shea

I love this scent.. Ive been looking for a scent like this for years... I use baby products just so i can smell like this..I love it.. if you don't like yours feel free to send it my way... ;-):-)

bagelwhore
bagelwhore

This scent is definitely in the name - if you want to smell fresh and light like a baby then this scent is for you. At first I was apprehensive because my sister said "Why not just wear baby powder" and it made my wanting to get the scent waver a bit.

But once I got it and wore it, I asked her what she thought. She said that even thought it did smell like a baby from the bottle, once it goes on the skin it changes.
The scent warms up once on the skin and from there the 'baby' scent fades into something with much more complexity.

This scent isn't for everybody and I will only wear it when I am feeling brave because of the fear from others wanting to know who smells like a baby ^-^

kirbygal626
kirbygal626

I like this scent a lot. When I first applied this scent, I detected musk and powder. It smells similar to baby powder, but has a little twist that makes it smell more perfumy. It is comforting and good for a child who is a little too young to wear perfume as well as a teen audience. If you like musk than you will enjoy this scent.

guest_kewl
guest_kewl

i love this!

Marki san
Marki san

Baby is the most simple scents from the Harajuku Lovers series. it smells like baby oil they sell in czech republic...in a little blue bottle. I must admit it has some freshness and vanilla in it as well. its light and very cute. this scent wont offend nobody

again, great for summer like all of the HL fragrances

Fragoholic
Fragoholic

I tried this one today and I have to say it smells like what you would get if you mixed Glow by JLo with a lot of baby powder. Very soft and clean...but very baby as well. Its nice, but i honestly think that if you were to wear it people would think there was a baby in the room somewhere. At least its appropriately named!

codythomas
codythomas

A charming, comforting scent that blends its notes smoothly into a sweet little song. Quite a bargain with an effort to put some of the less used notes to work. It has body and softness. Way better than a Happy Meal!

I tried this perfume in boots and it is disgusting its over-powering and too sweet.I even tried to covr it with another tester which made obviously made it worse :( I love the packaging though..a girl sprayed it in my class and the teacher said it smelled cheap :O
I would not suggest it to anyone..

Kristel
Kristel

A powdery musk. Fresh. Clean. Soft.

mellimoon
mellimoon

I like this, but I think I will opt for cheaper ways of smelling like talcum Powder. It did make me feel very clean.
I was immediately reminded of babies as soon as I applied this, right until the very end.
My boyfriemd didn't like it at all though, definately not sexy.

Ellen Chen
Ellen Chen

Baby smells perfectly like her name, smells like baby shampoo,the doll is
also cute.It's quite good.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I used to have a sample of this one and I ended up giving it away. Now do not get me wrong,allthought this is so far the perfume from the HL series that I like the least. It dosen't start of too bad. Beacuse at first it's just a very sweet and gentle floral. Then all by the sudden a monster smelling of baby powder pounces upon you and tears the flowers appart.
So I also think that I am abit too old for these kind of little girl scents. But I would have liked it if I was younger.

On its own, although pretty, Harajuku Lovers Baby is a little too powdery for my liking.

I'm sure it would smell wonderful on a child or a young girl, however on a woman it smells somewhat odd and out of place.

Often when I try a fragrance that I'm not overly fussed about, I'll mix it with another fragrance in the store. I just so happened to blend Baby with MOR's Marshmallow. I was really impressed with the result.

The sweetness from the Marshmallow and the powdery softness from Baby, created a beautiful, feminine, delicate and sweet scent which was absolutely divine.

guest_Phoebe
guest_Phoebe

I must say, I very much liked this one.

I was drawn in by the lovely bottle - I thought the doll was the ultra kawaii of the five and very decorative. She also looks very sweet and innocent.

Sweet and innocent is also the perfect way to describe the perfume. It smells light, floral, powdery and pretty. Although many reviews comment on its scent resembling baby powder, I did not find this. Also it lasts the longest of the five.

Overall, I think this is the perfect flirty scent for teenagers. A perfect perfume must-have for any female!

turkishrose
turkishrose

pretty

Michii_<3
Michii_<3

Baby most definately lives up to her given personality of fresh, clean and soft. Bergamot, violet, jasmin and freesia give this perfume a delightful freshness while the softest of the musk and vanilla give a gentle and cosy feel. Baby brings to mind a quiet, white and pale green coloured room with the curtains closed and a big, soft bed covered with clean white sheets, fleecey blankets and huge white pillows.

Baby is a very comforting fragrance, very powdery in a soft, endearing way and gently sweet and huggable. It smells very similar to Nivea body lotion and deodrants.

For me, both Baby and Music from the Harajuku Lovers line are perfect after-shower fragrances. Baby is ideal for spritzing on after a bath or shower in the evening when all you want to do is go to bed feeling soft and comfortable :)

ChoctawMama81
ChoctawMama81

Sweet baby powder describes it perfectly. I love this scent and love the fact that I can wear it without irritating my baby's delicate nose.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I got this yesterday and I like it! It smells like sweet baby powder.It is very delicate! Reminds me of a new version of my alltime favorite Loves Baby Soft!Not to mention the dolls are really adorable! They remind me of those stackable Russian dolls!

shadyisme
shadyisme

this is a perfect name for this fragrance...it smells just like a baby

sampuro
sampuro

Best one out of the entire line. Last the longest. Most memorable too, the other ones were pretty nondescript. Baby is... well.. baby. It smells like powder with more depth.

Angilina
Angilina

Baby: Powdery musk. Sparkling bergamot, tiare flower + jasmine petals and soft white musk.

This is the worst one of the grouping personally - it smell exactly like baby lotion so why spend the high bucks when you can by baby lotion....

thegirlin14g
thegirlin14g

I got this for Christmas.. I like it... it's very powdery.. It's certainly not one of my favorites, but it fills a spot that my perfume collection needed - something that's not loud and sweet, but still cute and attractive. Something that's dainty and girly.. maybe for church or family meals. I have a feeling it's going to grow on me.

Harajuku Lovers Baby by Harajuku Lovers 3.55 out of 5 based on 434 ratings and 107 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Baby fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Baby, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harajuku Lovers Baby by Harajuku Lovers. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harajuku Lovers Baby by Harajuku Lovers represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.