Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Music Harajuku Lovers for women

Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Music Harajuku Lovers for women
dislike

Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Music Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures

Your favorite Harajuku Girls are back, this time for a little fun in the sun. With perfectly pedicured toes and fresh new summer scents Love, Lil’ Angel, Music, Baby, and G treat the beach as their own personal fashion playground.

But as summer tans fade and leaves begin to fall the Sunshine Cuties will be making their departure. Get them before they sail off into the sunset!

“MUSIC” (MUlSIC) N. 1. The art of organizing sound. Vocal sounds having some degree of rhythm, melody, and harmony. 2. A musical composition or body of such compositions. 3. The soundtrack of my life, feel it, shut up and listen, keep on dancing. (see also) life.

BOTTLE: Hawaii Kawaii

Music keeps it nautical. Her navy and white striped bikini is trimmed in bright cherry red and accented with some sweet and playful bows. A red Hibiscus hair flower makes the perfect topper. Aye Aye, it’s super kawaii!

FRAGRANCE: A sensuous floral Top: Juicy Pear, Granny Smith Apple, Dewy Freesia Mid: Tiger Orchid, Jasmine Petals, Honeysuckle Base: Cashmere Woods, Creamy Musk, Precious Woods

Perfumer: Richard Herpin, Firmenich Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Music was launched in 2009.

Freesia Granny Smith apple Pear

Jasmine Honeysuckle Orchid

Cashmere Wood Woodsy Notes Musk

Lola
Sunflowers

Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Music Fragrance Reviews

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

I just got a 3.4 oz tester today ($15.95 on ebay), and I am surprised at how much I am loving it! Definitely a sunny floral...I would say a lighter projection combination of EA Sunflowers mixed with Gwen Stefani L. I really like it during this hot weather!

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

very simple yet elegant and easy to smell and good for kids and grown ladies with sensitive noses x3 I enjoy this! the most noticeable notes are Honeysuckle and orchid! I think I'll be getting me a tester size bottle soon! x3

Nataliemeows
Nataliemeows

I bought this perfume for one of my best friends as she adores Summer, and it was really fitting to her personality and I MUST get it for myself! It's so sophisticated and lovely, yet also has a laid-back easy smell to it.

marisacb
marisacb

I loved this! Its a happy smell. I thought that the sunshine cuties were the same scents as the regular hl, but apparently not. My mother in law purchased this one for me and when it ran out I purchased the regular music which I thought was what I had just had. Wrong. I prefer the sunshine cuties music much better. Oh well.

chase.gray
chase.gray

Is it just me, or does Music smell like sunflower? That's what I'm mostly smelling. A spicy, delectable sunflower. And I love it! The combination of notes are to die for.

Lia875
Lia875

This is my first summer/spring perfume. I really enjoy it. It can be overpowering depending how much you put on,but it settles. How much you put on really depends on how long its going to stay on. You can smell it for about 6 hours before its scent fades almost all the way,but it basically lasts the whole day-just with a very light scent. As it fades to a very light scent i think it makes me sort of tired/sleepy. I dont think perfume can do that though.
Overall,I give it 4.5 stars :D

emalie
emalie

i bought it on monday and i absoulutely adore it ive almost used it everyday her box is really cute aswell she was on sale from £15 to £10!!!im so lucky my mum bought me lil angel from sunshine cuties aswell after i got music

luvyalots
luvyalots

I bought this a while ago for $10 for the 10 ml bottle, and I love it so much! It's floral, with a touch of fruit! It's also strong for an Eau De Toilette!

vlann
vlann

The bottle is pretty cute, and gosh, it's in bikini! It smells nice, but 30$ for 0.33oz perfume? Is it really worth that price? I don't think so.

icansmell
icansmell

Such a lovely light smell for the summer and springtime. I can most definitely make out the jasmine and musky, woodsy tones. Great perfume, my friends r jealous!

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This one smells incredibly similar to her "L" -L.A.M.B. fragrance... Not for me.

Casi
Casi

This summer version of HL Music is very light. Too light, in fact. It smells pleasant and softly sweet. Freesia, Apple and Musk the notes that I can smell. Actually, this smells very similar to the drydown of DKNY Be Delicious, (the original). Again, a nice perfume, but it isn't at all original.

Jasmin Dorney
Jasmin Dorney

I absolutely love this scent! I have quite a big perfume collection and I rarely wear the same perfume for more than a day, but I've worn this for two weeks straight!
It is a sophisticated smell for a young person, someone between 12 and 17 I would say.
It is truly and endearing scent and I think it would make a great present for any young girl!

Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Music by Harajuku Lovers 3.69 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Music fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Music, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Music by Harajuku Lovers. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Music by Harajuku Lovers represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Love Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties G Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Baby Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Lil`s Angel Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Lil` Angel Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Harajuku Lovers G of The Sea Britney Spears Fantasy Harajuku Lovers Jingle G Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Love Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Britney Spears Radiance Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Baby Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style G Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Vera Wang Princess