Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel Harajuku Lovers for women

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel Harajuku Lovers for women
dislike

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures

Gwen Stefani launches new Harajuku dolls in autumn 2010 named Wicked Style this time, dedicated to the wild fashion of Tokyo streets, especially Takeshita-Dori. Every girl has a "wicked style" on her own, expressed by cheerful colored hair, clothes and super cute shoes.

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel is a sparkling floral fragrance, made from plum, champagne, bergamot, pomelo, lotus, rose leaves, water lily, sateen wood, amber and musk. Lil Agel follows the gothic fashion, with dark makeup and clothes.

Available as 10 and 30 ml EDT. The nose behind this fragrance is Celine Barel.

Bergamot Plum Champagne Pomelo

Lotus Water Lily Rose

Musk Amber Woodsy Notes

Redhead in Bed

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel Fragrance Reviews

QueenieBee
QueenieBee

I adore this cute bottle (I'm a redhead so I'm biased) and the perfume doesn't smell bad at all, but my first thought when I sprayed it was, "This smells just like my older sister." My boyfriend had some suggestions to that statement that, while humorous, were not useful in identifying the scent. It's like if AQUANET hairspray were a slightly sweeter-smelling perfume. I happen to like the smell of Aquanet, and I'm pretty sure I've drank plenty of it over the years in the coffee I have while getting ready in the mornings...

So if you like Aquanet, chances are you'll like this. It's not too invasive if applied lightly and evenly, and it has a decent lasting power of a few hours. Might smell a bit more interesting if you layered this up with something from Demeter because it's kind of pedestrian on its own.

I see that people have said it smells like "Redhead in Bed" and while I don't agree that they smell anything alike, I do think this would be improved by layering it.

Yayatan
Yayatan

Bought a tester bottle about a couple of years ago (the fact that I still have the same bottle says a lot about how much I like it, doesn't it?). I only use it at home every now and then just for the fun of it as it has very little lasting power. The top notes are amazing, the middle notes are pleasant too, and therefore it's a pity that it settles into a cheap, powdery sweet smell after only about an hour. I'm glad I bought it for cheap. This perfume would be so wonderful if they could improve it's longevity and the dry-down.

rockerchick
rockerchick

there is definitely champagne in this scent! although im not usually too keen on smelling like alcohol, it works here. It mingles well with the plum and bergamot. I smell all three almost immediately after spraying. It dries down relatively quickly to mostly champagne, plum, maybe some citrus and floral tones (I get mostly lotus), then bam, its gone. I do like this for an easy daytime scent, but dont wear it too often as it disappears too quickly. I havent tried layering yet (I get headaches pretty easily, and would rather smell like nothing than have a migraine...) but might do so soon, as this is a decent, unique scent for me. Worth trying if you can get it cheap (I got a full tester for about $8 online...)

Congeniality
Congeniality

I feel lots of raspberries, even strawberries, seriously, LOL :) And champagne, of course. I even can attribute it to less summer, more spring and autumn scents. Pretty sweet scent, if it would be more sweet I even couldn't stand it I guess. But its bad, that it is pretty ordinary scent, one of the kind "you think you know it". So, I was hoping for better. Its good only because men like this kind of scents ;) And, don't expect plums in it, there are none. It reminds me of Demeter Redhead in Bed very much, just I like Demeter a little bit more. So buy Demeter if you want that kind of scent.

indi3cita
indi3cita

I don't know about this one. I like it but there's something that doesn't appeal to me and I don't know what is it. At first I get fruit and champagne but it reminds me more like cherri cola, then comes the flowers, then gone. It doesn't last at all.

libbyanne
libbyanne

This perfume preforms a magical trick, three mins after I spray this on I smell as if I have bathed in off skintastic insect repellent( the sweet smelling one but still off spray).

tiff001
tiff001

to me it smells like a strawberry champagne, would look to buy this one soon!

bailarina
bailarina

I like the champagne note, so I really enjoy this scent. It smells very fruity too. A Sweet fruit cocktail; nice, young and fresh. I notice the Lotus, but I don't smell much of the rose. That's ok though. It is very safe IMHO.

fighter
fighter

This is REALLY interesting. I don't know if it's the champaign note or something else, but I genuinely like this combo.

It's a fresh smell of spring time with interesting floral middle notes too. I'm possibly gonna buy the amazing 30 ml bottle. :-)

PerfumeExperience
PerfumeExperience

my only complaint is that the packaging isn't nearly as cute as this smells. It smells really sweet and delicious.. but the little "doll cap" makes it look like it's a much "darker" scent. It's quite confusing. I might just throw the cap away or replace it with a cuter one : p

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

I was so fascinated that this fragrance had champagne in it! The first thing that hit me was the champagne. Then the exotic fruits. Some people might hate it but I like it I mean if you have never had a scent with champagne as a note then I recommend Lil' Angel or Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love.

This started out as a typical sweet, tart, fruity floral, with emphasis on the fruit. I thought it was a safe, nonoffensive scent which would be suitable for casual wear. But then as it dried down it developed a weird, synthetic note and became more and more sour. The longer I sniffed it, the more I disliked it. It's a fruity floral gone wrong on me.

Tayloreliza32
Tayloreliza32

When I first opened this (I bought it blind for really cheap) I was extremely confused and upset by the fact that all I smelled was alcohol.
After I "patiently" let it air out a bit, I could barely smell the notes!
I mean, I can smell the fruity-ness to this fragrance, but it doesn't last long on this skin at all and its so light that I can hardly smell it at times.
The bottle is adorable, but the overall product is just not worth the cost or disappointment.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Lil' Angel is definitely my favorite of the Wicked Style collection. It's also the most "wearable" of the collection. I could see any age wearing this with ease.

I can best describe Lil' Angel as a juicy floral with a hint of champagne. I personally don't believe that the fragrance is sweet. The fruity notes don't smell sweet to me, but they add a juicy and almost watery quality to the fragrance. I think it smells refreshing! The floral notes add a feminine quality to the fragrance as well. Overall, it's a nice mix of everything.

I don't think that this is a perfume that particularly stands out, but it's quite nice and a bit more mature than most of the Harajuku Lovers.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

Received this in a swap from kitsunemagic, you're awesome girl, such a sweetie!!!:) I think this definitely smells fruity, floral, citrus, watery & sweet. It smells like the DKNY Be Delicious scents. Its actually sophisticated & I think any girl at any age can wear this! Its very fruity & citrusy!

marisacb
marisacb

This was the best of all the wicked style edition. The others were kinda stinky.

mil1991
mil1991

ok,i do have the another wicked style which is BABY,and i do sampled LIL ANGEL , to me its kinda smells like a fresh fruity shampoo kind of scent,something like herbal essences shampoo range..its not bad nor good..it just fine to me.probably wear it after shower(because remind me of the shampoo)

Blue Heaven
Blue Heaven

I only bought this perfume as it was on offer and "Baby" had sold out. It was a toss up between "lil angel" and "Love" and the reviews for love seemed to say that that is the preferred fragrance (only noticed this when I got home... wasn't able to smell product in store)

So a blind buy on a cheap offer and you know what? not bad!

What caught my attention was the very cute bottle (which I know not everybody adores) and the Japanese style. I have a terrible habit of judging a perfume by it's bottle and that can end in mistakes.

The scent is not long enough at all, but I expected that. This is just a playful scent for college and shopping. Just what I needed. And I don't regret buying it at all X

taylorlalune
taylorlalune

i was dissapointed in this perfume at first. to me it smelled like cheep soap, but after it sat on my skin i could finnally smell the notes and it was not all that bad.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Smells like strawberry champage in the beginning, then goes through a very pretty floral stage. Unfortunately, the dry down is very sour. Better the original though (the original smells more like a mixture of berries and beer).

flat champagne headache
bright jolly ranchers candy
Apocalypse Now

deadprince
deadprince

Wicked Style Lil' Angel is a citrisy and plum perfume. There is a note that after a few minutes that jumps out at you in an angelic (pardon the pun) way. Surprisingly its good. The champagne makes itself known and later dominates the perfume. All the flowers in the middle note blend with the champagne and they become this romantic playful thing. I find it surprising to be straying alcohol to minors and making them smell like small lil' angels, yet it seems to work. In fact, it really works.
Thumps up for this drunk little angel.

"why officer, no!!! my child isnt drinking, its simply her perfume." :-*

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel by Harajuku Lovers. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Lil Angel by Harajuku Lovers represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.