Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love Harajuku Lovers for women

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love Harajuku Lovers for women
dislike

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures

Gwen Stefani launches new Harajuku dolls in autumn 2010 named Wicked Style this time, dedicated to the wild fashion of Tokyo streets, especially Takeshita-Dori. Every girl has a "wicked style" on her own, expressed by cheerful colored hair, clothes and super cute shoes.

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love is a floral - fruit fragrance made of nectarine notes, mango, pear, orange blossom, lotus , violet, osmanthus, blond wood, musk, sandalwood, praline and patchouli. Her style is inspired by the Rococo, with white sock, blouses, and petty coats.

Available as 10 and 30 ml EDT.

The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel.

Pear Nectarine Mangosteen

You & I

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love Fragrance Reviews

kristamb
kristamb

My third favorite of the Wicked Style scents from Gwen Stefani...This definitely is a very 1-dimensional scent for me. GRAPE worked into a perfume!! But hey, as juvenile as that sounds, I do enjoy it a little bit :) Not long-lasting, but none of the Wicked Style perfumes are for me.

otakuoujo
otakuoujo

Dimetapp mixed into Juicy Couture - I really wanted to like this one, being into lolita fashion, but that synthetic grape-like scent (which I think might actually be the violets mixing with mangosteen in an unpleasant way, though I'm not 100% certain) is just horrible. at least the bottle's cute though I guess.

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

I mostly smell grapes.

Perfume is ok, but I have better HL perfumes.

The bottle I so gorgeous, though!

taurus2313
taurus2313

Okay, this does have a grape kind of smell upon first spray on me but then it goes into this grape sweet gardenia type smell which I can only imagine is the violet. After a while the grape is gone completely and I am left with that sweet gardenia scent. So for anyone who loves a sweet smelling floral I would think that you would like this one. The grape is very nice and I personally wish it would last but it doesnt hang around for long before blossoming into the sweet floral scent. These are my results with this perfume..Your mileage may vary.. It is nice and unofffensive. Light not heavy or cloying..

asiyastay
asiyastay

mediocre artificial grape

QueenieBee
QueenieBee

Okay, I dunno what these people are trying to pull, but this is the third of these that I have bought and they all smell like fucking hairspray. I was all excited thinking I was going to smell like grape soda, but no, there is no fruit here. I accidentally bought a .33 ounce bottle of this and thank god, because all these notes listed are bullshit. The bottle is cute, but that's it.

EDIT: Okay, now that my initial anger has gone away I want to review this a bit more. I'm still saying this smells like hair products, but I am getting floral and just the tiniest, TINIEST hint of fruit. Still no grape soda, but it's slightly more developed than I first credited. It's just "okay." On par with the other two I bought.

2nd EDIT: There is grape soda. O.o

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I get the floral/violet the most in this, esp the opening (I can detect each fruit open note however). It does smell like the purple Aussie Hairspray that we all used in the 80s/90s.
I don't get grape per se, but I do get a generic, but easily wearable and enjoyable light floral-fruit scent. Not bad for $10 shipped off ebay.
Def a shampoo vibe. Good for days when you don't want to commit to a powerhouse fragrance.

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

This is a stupid 'perfume' and I will tell you why. Number one why they sell the 1.0 fluid ounces in a 3.4 ounce box is beyond me. I found it at ross for 12.99 and didn't have my glasses so I couldn't find how big it was. Being that it was in an enormous box I figured it was 2.5 ounces and bought it blindly. After you take off the doll its like holding a thimble of liquid this perfume should not cost anymore then 5 dollars.

It smells like grape soda and there is absolutely ZERO depth to this perfume. This is something suitable for a tween. If you want to buy this perfume and worried if you will like it or not, I wouldn't fret. It is not an offensive smell and it is more then likely a smell that every one likes its simple, plain and there is no drama or depth to it.

I personally feel that this perfume line is a gimmick for Gwen staffanie fans who want to collect her merchandise

Wanesa
Wanesa

Smells like grape koolaid . If you're five years old you're gonna love this. I don't

ChristyCheryl
ChristyCheryl

This smells like a grape drink! lol But I still like it :)

Tayloroxox
Tayloroxox

Grape dominates every other note included in this fragrance but the bottle the super cute!

Cw830
Cw830

If I could only assign one note, it would be grape candy. But this scent is both more fluid and delicate and not quite synthetic after a little dry down. I couldn't pick out the top notes listed but I would compare the opening to lychee (mangosteen?). The mid is definitely more like aquatic floral than fruity (maybe neroli and water lily?). The end is ethereal which uplifts the whole scent and makes it worth forgiving for the grape-like association.

I gave it to my mother for her birthday. If you don't see her spray the actual bottle, she pulls off the scent very well and it doesn't smell "too young" at all.

Lali_7
Lali_7

Haha it smells like grape candies. Nice, but I don't think I want to smell like this.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

Does give a strong impression of grapes! I have no problem with that. Doesn't last long and the base notes aren't all that special on my skin. Constantly re-spraying so my bottle is going to be gone in no time! I won't go back a for a second bottle but I'll enjoy this one while I have it.

Update: I do love the opening notes but it does smell a bit cheap.

KelseyRaven
KelseyRaven

This is one of my favorite perfumes. It's so versatile, and cheap! I love it, it doesn't smell too grape-y but I can sense it a little in this one. Anyway the bottle is adorable and I'll have to get the 3.4 oz tester next time!

Erinbeb
Erinbeb

I love the bottle it is so cute! This perfume reminds me of Hubba bubba the grape flavour (grape lollies). The smell doesn't last too long although I did get loads of complements about this perfume. I don't smell any on the notes from the perfume pyramid as it just smells like grape lollies to me. :)

babycakesbec
babycakesbec

Pleasantly surprised :) this was a blind buy. The notes sounded great and its not a perfume id usually go for. It's definitely a summer scent. Very casual and girly, something I'd spritz on before going shopping with a girlfiend! On my skin it smells like a fruity/floraly aquatic with a lot of musk.

Just by glancing at this dark purple bottle design, one would assume that Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love features grape or plum. When you smell it, your brain tricks you into thinking that these are the most dominant accords, however it's nectarine and pear that drives this composition.

It's quite a fruity fragrance, that smells a lot better on skin than it does on paper. I can barely detect the violet accord, nor would I call this fragrance powdery. Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love is fruity, clean and juicy.

It smells slightly sour on my skin, however I wouldn't call it unpleasant or offensive. This fragrance is very much in the same vein as the other Harajuku Lovers; simple, sweet and sometimes fruity. These fragrances are great for young, teen girls.

The heart and drydown features a somewhat synthetic blend of osmanthus, lotus and dusty sandalwood. It starts to smell a little bit like an aquatic floral, however the nectarine and pear notes keep it in the fruity floral genre.

It's not an outstanding fragrance, but I suppose it's passable. The bottle is fun, especially in regards to her wavy, purple felt hair. Only grab it if you see it for a bargain.

fighter
fighter

At first spray it smells like grape juice, even if grape is not listed as ingredient; I guess that is caused by the violet note interaction with something else.

It reminds me of those Hello Kitty's perfumed & colored pens which I loved to collect when I was a kid. BUT...

...after five minutes the "grape effect" fades away and all you will get is a generic woody masculine scent that reminds of colognes or cheap discounted muji perfumes. No good.

After one hour, base notes emerge with a light praline flavour which I really do enjoy but at this point perfume is so light that I can barely smell it. Pity.

I tested it in a set with all the others Wicked Style fragrances, but I'm not gonna buy the bottle.

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

There's nothing really too great about this. To me it just smells like grape and pear and some type of candy. It's fruity for sure but without the vanilla that most fruity perfumes are all rolled up in. It kind of smells like something that you'd expect a children's perfume to smell like. If you could imagine Barbie making a grape perfume, this is exactly what it would be like. Cheap, not long lasting, basic essences. It's a cute perfume but I've had it for about three months now and have only worn it once. I'm only keeping it because the bottle is just darling.

ellebew
ellebew

Great for people who want a more mature multi-dimensional softly sweet grape smell that is very clean, florally violet, and natural. To break the notes down the violet smells oriental floral, the nectarine adds a tart sugar smell, the patchouli and sandalwood make this smell soapy and all those notes somehow encoporate into that softly sweet grape smell.

On dry down, the notes turn lightly salty.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

This fragrance smells like a grape soda. And the doll on top is adorable! I love her hair and outfit!

Momopii37
Momopii37

Loved this, shame it's not sold in my area anymore. Adorable bottle, lovely scent and added to my collection.

pbluberry
pbluberry

This smells like a lighter and sweeter version of Michael Kors Very Hollywood with grape thrown in the mix.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I had the Jordache imitation of this a while ago and quite liked it, now i finally got the real thing, it's so amazing! Super sweet, like a floral / fruity lollipop, can't stop smelling it :) My husband thought the fake one smelled like old wine, i hope he likes the original better HAHA

acciomisti
acciomisti

I definitely do NOT smell any grape at all, this stuff smells so good though. I just got it today and I can't stop smelling myself lol to me, It smells like Be Delicious by DKNY mixed with a slight floral smell and a bit of berries. It doesn't last very long, which sucks since the actual bottle is so tiny.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Wicked Style Love is fun, playful and fresh. This is a breather from the heavy gourmands I usually prefer. The sweet, tarty grapesicle smell is very uplifting! Effervescent and uncomplicated, Wicked Style Love is a great, quirky, pick-me-up fragrance for the young at heart.

Adriannayo
Adriannayo

Everyone keeps mentioning grape. And yes, it smells of grape now that I read the reviews...,
but I didnt even smell that when i first got it. In my first whiff, I got juicy berries with a fruity smell. It's sweet (not too much though) and i think it's a great scent. Maybe not for the sophisticated woman, but for like the fun, kooky teenager like me :) Which is what all of harajuku lovers is aiming at, i think...

In conclusion: Fruity, fun, sweet, a fave.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I got this in a rollerball sampler set, and I have to say that I'm disappointed!

I like how this fragrance starts out. Like most people have mentioned, I pick up on a grape soda smell. I think that's cute, especially since the doll has purple hair! If the fragrance had just stayed like that, then I'd like it more. I find that with most of the Harajuku Lovers line, there's too much going on to the point where the initial simplicity of the scent gets killed. That's what happens with Wicked Style Love, unfortunately!

The fragrance starts off really cute with the grape soda scent, but then it eventually morphs into more of a floral and somewhat woodsy scent ... All on top of the grape soda. I don't think this is a good combination at all. The floral and woodsy notes make the bubbly grape soda go flat. Flat soda doesn't taste good, and it doesn't smell good. After a while, I can't wait to get this fragrance off of me!

Smells like grape soda to me. Very sweet and fruity but a bit too linear. Fades away into nothing very quickly, like a body spray. Not bad but not my favorite from this line.

marysiac
marysiac

I love this scent but is there anyone here that think it smell a bit like grape flavoring? Nice scent noe the less :)

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

Thank you kitsunemagic for this! You are a sweetheart, very generous!!! To me this definitely smells sweet, floral, powdery, fruity, woody. Surprisingly, this smells very sophisticated & luxurious. I can't really describe it. Its very unique! Very fruity! I like it :)

Dovey345
Dovey345

I love this perfume it is definitely one of my favourites. I love the full fruity smell and it lasts for hours. I don't believe you have to be a teenage girl like myself to love this perfume and i will continue to purchase again and again because i love it that much!!!

fobia
fobia

I bought this for the cute bottle :) The reviews written here were dead on though, it smells like candied grape! I tried this on once or twice, but never to go out.. it just did not seem like perfume at all to me. I finally wore it the other day. It still smells like nothing but grape candy in the beginning. After an hour or two though it gets a little better. It becomes light and less candyish and changes into a kind of smell you would find in a shampoo or body mist. Pleasant, but not heavy at all..

haniata
haniata

It definitely smelled like grape soda for the first minute, but it almost disappeared on my skin. For some reason it smells buttery to me. It's a very nice, happy smell.

But now I've used it twice, it disappears on my skin after an hour.

lilypad
lilypad

I definitely did get the resemblance to the original Juicy Couture on first sniff of this, but it's sweeter. It does come off very sugary and sort of grape-y but depending on what sort of mood you're in this could be ok. The bottle is obviously super cute as are all the Harajuku dolls. This definitely won't be my every-day fragrance but ok every once in a while when I'm feeling sugar-y sweet!

Jellybean
Jellybean

violets, pears and pralines aka powdery, fruity and creamy. bubblegumish juicy as well. Tha winning ingredients! Wicked's bestie!

Booogie
Booogie

Candied grapes and tropical florals is what I get from this. It really does smell purple. Someone told me I smell like Hawaii while wearing this. Love is probably my favorite from the Wicked Style collection.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I don't feel any grapes there (((( On me it is a very sweet candy with a hint of fruit, but it's not too juicy and not too artifical.

Ditto25
Ditto25

This scent is very sweet and fruity. I liked it when I first got it but I don't love it. I wouldn't buy it again only because it is soo sweet and fruity it seems more appropriate for a young girl/tween. The bottle is cute, but again a little too young for me. It would be the perfect gift for a young girl getting started in the world of beauty products. I am thinking about giving it to my niece. She would enjoy not only the scent but the doll bottle as well.

xsxcstarx
xsxcstarx

No grape has been mentioned?! It smells full on grapey & almost child lie.Its only nice I cant say its lovely as its a bit childish,but then again its not horrible either.

anneymn
anneymn

This smells like grape koolaid, and has a sort of aquatic smell also, on me at least... but mainly a candied grape scent.

It's playful, child-like, and sweet.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I got a tester for this at the mall and I couldn't wait to try it on later. When I sprayed Love on a piece of paper I was in love with how it smelled just like grapes.

The next day I wore it to school and I wasn't too impressed. It lasts about 3-ish hours on my skin and then I had to reapply in the middle of the day because I couldn't smell it on me.

This perfume isn't very heavy or strong. It stays close to the skin. I smell a lot of grapes in the top note and then the base is more floral.

pickledjo
pickledjo

I adore this. It's very young, and I'm not but I don't care.
I don't smell the pear. It spells like grapes, red berries and sweets to me.
YUMMY!
I adore the G scent in the Wicked style range too.

nora elia
nora elia

It smells like grape bubble gum nice but for my 9 year old daughter

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

All I can smell here is grapes and they are not even listed... Fruity, fresh and fun but not me. I am in love with the original Love though (which is a soft, creamy blend of peach and sweet flowers).

caliking
caliking

THIS IS GRAPE CANDY STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN
REALLY CUTESY AND PRETTY
LOVE IT

zennia04
zennia04

I agree, this has a strong candy scent that gives me a headache. I bought it in Duty Free Shop at the airport without testing first on my skin mainly because of it's cute bottle.

Good thing my 6 yr old daughter loves it. So I guess it wasn't a total waste of money after all.

Angel meets Poison
a sticky situation
Lost in Translation

Trvevil
Trvevil

It is grapes. I used to have grape candies that smelled like that. Nice candy grapes. I also remembered our modern Poison which is kinda ... similar on grape side. But still Poison for the win and I'll say that this one is very good too. Doesn't smell cheap at least. I don't like the scary thing on bottle tho.

karlee79
karlee79

Wow grape zinger smells so good like a grape creamsicle very pretty and fresh i love it! almost has a tropical feel to it but with grape. The dry down is warm and fuzzy.

deadprince
deadprince

Is the wicked style of that which is Love suppose to smell of grapes? That All i smelled at first. This still didn't stop me from loving it so much. Although i was skeptical, for maybe the color of the bottle was purple and i just associated the fragrance with purple grapes.
The Nectarine and Pear seems to give it a similar scent to grapes. Its a juicy opening and remains through out the perfume. In fact, thats all i could smell and remember of this purple punk princess (she sorta looks like one)
A good perfume with a mild staying power.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love by Harajuku Lovers. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love by Harajuku Lovers represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.