Designers » F-H » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Eau de Creme Harvey Prince for women
dislike

cacao
rum
Eau de Creme Harvey Prince for women Pictures Eau de Creme Harvey Prince for women Pictures

Eau de Creme is a delicious and tempting aroma of your favorite ice cream. The fragrance entices with notes of pink passion fruit, citruses, resin rum, dark chocolate, French vanilla and patchouli.

It is available as 50 ml EDP. Eau de Creme was launched in 2011.

Citruses Passionfruit Vanille Mexican chocolate Rum Patchouli

Angel
Mon Parfum

Eau de Creme Fragrance Reviews

maryvonbilodeau
maryvonbilodeau

I smell honey and/or maple as the strongest note. Which is funny because there's not supposed to be either. I guess that's what they're calling "rum". The chocolate and vanilla are also quite noticeable. No fruit scents come through at all. Sillage is minimal (great for the office), but it never lasts very long on me. However most perfumes don't last long on me so I'm starting to think it's me.

Kohla1
Kohla1

Smells almost just like Angel only I think this is better and easier to wear. It still turns into a pickle smell on me just like Angel though so in the swap pile it goes. Contact me if you want to buy or swap for it :)

mizlover1
mizlover1

i wanna get this so bad..i smelled it once and it was lovely

mimibalou
mimibalou

very close to angel, but a little bit more fruity and more creamy

Happyvalleygirl
Happyvalleygirl

I get rave reviews whenever I wear this. No one thinks that it is reminiscent of ice cream, but people do enjoy it! It's got more of a patchouli feel to me, but with sweetness. There is a sensuality about it.

Bakersdozen
Bakersdozen

I am wearing this for the first time and the consensus of those around me is that this smells really nice, but it does not smell like ice cream. When I first sprayed this on my wrist, it seemed piney to me. But, then it softened up and I can smell a sweetness in addition to an earthy, woody smell. My husband says it reminds him of walking in the mountains after a rain and smelling fresh pine. He loves the scent and says it is sensual. My teenage daughter says it smells really nice, soothing, and "naturistic". She also thinks she smells pine. The scent is lingering, and interesting because it is completely different from any perfume I have tried.
After wearing it for 2 hours I am able to detect the rum, vanilla, and the cacao. My husband says this scent is very sexy. I am thinking this is a definite keeper.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Harvey Prince Eau de Creme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Harvey Prince Eau de Creme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Creme by Harvey Prince. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Creme by Harvey Prince represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Harvey Prince Temptress Chanel Chance Eau de Toilette Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Laura Biagiotti Roma Harvey Prince Eau Fling Marc Jacobs Dot Lancome La Vie Est Belle Madonna Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Chopard Casmir Harvey Prince Coupling Prada Prada (Amber) Coach Coach Poppy Blossom Jessica Simpson Fancy Tocca Stella Laura Biagiotti Venezia Vera Wang Lovestruck Aquolina Pink Sugar Coach Coach Poppy