Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Hello Harvey Prince for women

Hello Harvey Prince for women
dislike

Hello by Harvey Prince is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Hello was launched in 2014. Top notes are lemon, mandarin orange and white grapefruit; middle notes are lemon verbena and frangipani; base notes are tahitian vanilla and musk.

Lemon Mandarin Orange White Grapefruit

Lemon Verbena Frangipani

Tahitian Vanilla Musk

Viva la Juicy
273 Rodeo Drive

Hello Fragrance Reviews

krissykatpawz81
krissykatpawz81

I love this hello by Harvey prince,I bought a 1.7oz bottle with the matching body cream 12oz&I got a sweet deal from the actual website,I couldn't find a full bottle until I went directly to them&yes I'm excited&this is the perfect site to brag about a scent,lol lala anyway,So this perfume does have a similar feel to viva LA juicy,but if you took out a lot of notes&added lemon in the main notes with a good popcorn &vanilla slightly&its way better than viva LA juicy,by all means&lasts better to,I've always wanted a bottle&finally got one,its the perfect fragrance for sure,unique and addicting!!!Hello!!!!

Krissylovesjesus
Krissylovesjesus

I received a .30 small sample bottle in my Dec boxycharm box this month; -)so happy I'll most likely purchase this later on.It really reminds me of viva la juicy couture, except it has a creamy soft faint lemon vanilla inside of it&a tap more fancy,more luxurious so to speak! It's beautiful it lasts since about 6 hours ago on my skin,however I really need to test with spray,I only have a roller ball,but I love this alot!!!!!

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

Oh, Viva La Juicy! That's it! I've been wracking my brain ever since I put it on. I got this in my Birchbox and I was like, I know this scent! It was on the tip of my tongue and I just couldn't get the words out. But yes, a thousand times yes, this is VLJ. No doubt. Obviously it's pleasant, but I already own VLJ so I see no need to own this. And tbh, I kinda prefer VLJ! (It's richer)

purpleturtle
purpleturtle

Light, fruity, floral. Sits close to skin, very low silage. Longevity was 2 hrs. Got the sample in subscription box. Doesn't wow me. Won't be buying, but happy to have a sample. Happy smelling! :)

lemonjasmine
lemonjasmine

Smells almost exactly like Viva la Juicy. The only difference is that Hello smells a little more synthetic, and that's saying something.
Other than that, I can't tell the difference at all. It's pretty much an exact dupe.

stardust94
stardust94

Smelled a whiff of this on someone from work once and HAD to have it after asking her what is was. Unfortunately once I actually got it, it gives me too much of a headache to wear it. Even smelling it from the bottle made me a bit nauseous. It still smells good don't get me wrong, but too heady and strong for me. I guess just smelling it subtly on someone is nice but spraying on it for me is too much. I gave it to my mom and she agreed and never wears it either. Shame :( I haven't smelled it in a while and don't have it with me anymore, but the strongest impression I remember of it is it just being really warm.

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

I got a sample of 'Hello' in swap and to me its smells fizzy, sweet and fresh.. Very citrusy, floral and kind of herbal, the vanilla is hidden throughout the whole time of wearing this fragrance; until the base comes in and the vanilla slaps you out of no where. I feel like theres some type of berries even though its not listed.
This also kind of smells more like less synthetic version of Justin Bieber's "Someday" & Nicki Minaj's Pink friday...

kumquat2
kumquat2

Mmmmm....an interesting vanilla and plumbers. Beautiful! Just the right amount of citrus. This is very tropical, very happy. What's not to like?

MiaClaire
MiaClaire

To my nose, this smells almost exactly like Viva La Juicy, even though they claim some different notes. I blind bought Hello thinking it would have more of a crisp citrus kick to it, and was a bit disappointed it smelled like a fragrance I already have 3 iterations of (the original, plus Gold and Noir). Luckily it is one of my favorites, so I guess another bottle doesn't hurt. :-) I detect mostly white floral, musk and vanilla, not much citrus at all. This is not a crisp scent, it's very sweet. The longevity is very poor; I have to reapply frequently, and thus go through it very quickly. If I spray on some VLJ on top, it adds some staying power and of course the two scents mesh nicely because they're so close anyway.

jockinjb
jockinjb

I get compliments every time I wear this sunshine in a bottle. Hello is light, playful and unisex. My only complaint- I wish it had more staying power!!

agorlyn
agorlyn

Harvey Prince's Hello is such a gorgeous, sunny uplifting scent. I usually hate "fruity florals" but this is totally sophisticated. Gorgeous notes of the Hawaiian Plumeria flower, rich succulent fruits...it is light and fresh but also sensual and sophisticated. Sillage and longevity are remarkably good! One of the best sweet smelling perfumes, perfectly balanced by sparkling citrus, musk, and a dash of vanilla so it isn't overly crisp. I adore it.

ruskii
ruskii

Starts out a bit floral on me but the vanilla and citrus catch up fairly quickly. It reminds me of a more crisp, slightly less girly/sugary version of Twilight Woods from Bath & Body Works--especially the body butter they sell.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Harvey Prince Hello fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Harvey Prince Hello, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hello by Harvey Prince. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hello by Harvey Prince represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.