Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Temptress Harvey Prince for women

Temptress Harvey Prince for women

After the anti-age edition Ageless Fantasy presented on Fragrantica, a new, very interesting fragrance Temptress (former name Eau Flirt) arrives on the market! This love potion brings us romantic tide, the concept of which was inspired by a study by doctors Alan Hirsh and Jason Gruss' treatment Smell and Taste.

The complex and unforgettable Eau Flirt is a fragrance which abounds in nuances. The ingredients used in its composition are essences of real flowers and herbs originating from Italy, France and USA. Top notes are sweet and fruity; a heart is floral with a hint of spices, while base notes are composed of wood and musk.

Official notes include black currant, raspberry, plum, apple and liquorice in top notes. A heart is filled with seductive jasmine and ylang-ylang, while a base incorporates precious wood and musk accords. Eau Flirt is not tested on animals and it does not contain artificial colours. The perfume can be purchased as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT, as well as a mini roll-on edition. Temptress was launched in 2009.

Lavender Pumpkin Citruses

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Freesia

Nutmeg Cinnamon Amber

Laugh with me Lee Lee

Temptress Fragrance Reviews

I got my big spray bottle from a friend who did not like this scent. I love it, it's sweet and very pretty. I get the pumpkin, lavender, some floral notes and something deliciously sweet which may very well be the cupcake. Not very citrusy on me, the citrus note combines well with the others so it is not sharp at all. The first spray gives me that ripe pumpkin smell but within seconds it all blends well and I am left with this amazingly appealing scent. Very easy to wear, not complicated but still interesting. I'd say it's a gourmand-floral. Longevity is decent at about 4 hours on both my skin and clothes. Stays close to the skin after about 30 minutes. I feel upbeat and happy wearing it.

I bought this because the notes are purported to be lavender and pumpkin...what an interesting combo! I love both scents individually and thought they might smell nice together. I can't actually detect either note individually, but the whole of the perfume is really delightful. It's floral, but not overpowering. As for it being a "love potion:" no changes in my personal life! But it's a very lovely perfume and makes me feel happy when I wear it, so I'll keep it around regardless!

this one is a little more sour in comparison to the sweeter eau fling, overall i like fling better

This is one of the best fragrances I've ever smelled. I think it's just perfect. Light & sweet.

I swear that this fragrance disappears as soon as it hits dry-down. I have trouble picking up anything spicy or woody except perhaps a tiny hint of cinnamon immediately after application. The freesia and florals come through very strong for me, giving it a drugstore body-wash scent. I never notice it on myself more than 15 minutes after application, so sillage must be very low. I do have a sample vial of this, so maybe the staying power is connected to that, but based on the sample, it takes a lot to last, which means it is overpowering for the first twenty minutes, and quick to fade even with a significant quantity.

I cannot get any pumpkin, and I cannot quite distinguish the ylang ylang from the jasmine -- if it is jasmine, it is incredibly light.

This is a nice scent for all day wear, since the sillage varies depending upon how much you apply. For everyday wear, I roll about a 1" circle onto my wrist, which is enough for both wrists and the crooks of my elbows. Occasionally, I'll add a very little to my neck. It is definitely a mood booster and fun to wear. Also, I can say from experience that Harvey Prince's claim that the perfume flirts for you is true, which is also fun. :)

This smells good. I get pumpkin and lavender, followed by woods. It's not too strong and it lasts.

the edp roller ball smells like the perfume ive been searching for, i bought the largest size edt and another edp rollerball after i used up my first i really do love it but, on some days i do not but hey that's all perfumes, its like juicy couture amplified times 10, that all i can think of. im not good at reviews, it is different from anything you will ever try. But i say it's for trying to stand out of the crowd, another thought it smells like a fruitier twilight woods by bath and body works. Absolutely love the woods in this one. Although some days there is too many notes at once but i think its skin chemistry, but this could never be a scrubber or stinkfest, it';s really nice, i say try the edprollerball first. I've tryed alot of the niche and well aclaimed ones out there and they stunk so i never bother to write reviews, but i do like this one i have half a bottle of my edt left

This is best perfume I have ever tried. Once I got to know about Eau Flirt, placed my order soon.
But it was so wonderful..... I would say, beyond my expectation!
Suits perfectly to my jolly, flirting mood!!!

Temptress by Harvey Prince 4.09 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Harvey Prince Temptress fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Harvey Prince Temptress, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Temptress by Harvey Prince. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Temptress by Harvey Prince represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.