Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Yogini Harvey Prince for women

Yogini Harvey Prince for women
dislike

smoky

Yogini is a meditative fragrance that calms the mind and frees the soul. It has notes of grapefruit, blackcurrant bud, lily of the valley, star jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang, cardamom, sandalwood, amber, vanilla, incense and Egyptian myrrh.

It is available as 50 ml EDP. Yogini was launched in 2010.

Grapefruit Cassis Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine Rose Ylang-Ylang Sandalwood Cardamom Amber Vanille Incense Myrhh

Yogini Fragrance Reviews

pallasathene8
pallasathene8

Makes me feel warm and cozy. I've gone through my travel-sized bottle very quickly.

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

Clean citrus and sandlewood, fresh air and sunshine, doesn't smell like fine fragrance, maybe like sheets washed with one of those fancy boutique detergents, airy and pleasant

ell_bee
ell_bee

Yogini is a true aromatherapy scent at it's finest... Off the name alone and the brand packaging, you're expecting something light, airy, fresh, ozonic even. But upon first spritz, you're instead transported wayyyy back to where the practice of yoga originated... Indian spices & incense, jasmine, ylang ylang, Egyptian myrrh. So, so good. So relaxing, so sensual, so inviting, so zen. I've been wearing this to bed and falling asleep to the most intoxicating whiffs of what I can only imagine lands far away smelling like in the heat of the night. This stuff can really get into your head if you let it, in the best way possible. Don't hesitate to try this out if you're into exotic, aromatic fragrances that take your senses on a journey.

nebbe
nebbe

Yogini is a puzzle to me. I get creamy blackberry and cotton candy. Think of Angel without the patchouli or chocolate.
Received a sample, worn twice.
It's a puzzle because it doesn't work on me, but it does. And, now that I've seen the notes list and read of others' experiences, it's fun to see how different my take is. I don't usually fall this far from the curve :)
As a final thought, i would never wear this while exercising, that would be too much for me.

agorlyn

Yogini is one of my favorite scents by Harvey Prince. It is one of those few "Holy Grail" scents that work equally well for daytime or a night out. The deceptively simple packaging and soothing scent might surprise one should they find out the amazing combination of ingredients...from sandalwood, to incense,Egyptian myrrh, blackcurrant buds, star jasmine, lily of the valley, ylang-ylang, rose petals, and a bit of tempered warmth from cardamom and vanilla....It is an amazingly layered scent, with notes unfolding like a journey before you as you wear it through the day or evening. Best of all, it is such a relaxing scent! I find it calms my mind when I am stressed and I have been known to spritz it on some nights before bedtime! Whatever your need, it is the perfect scent for anyone. Light and airy, yet complex and sophisticated. Another home run from Harvey Prince...almost out of it and will be buying another bottle for sure! The best perfume!

agorlyn

I love this scent and find it to be exactly what I was looking for. It is clean and fresh, but also has warmth and depth from the sandalwood and Egyptian Myrrh. I love that the ingredients are so high quality, natural, and with no terrible chemicals added. The longevity and sillage are fantastic -- it lasts all day -- and when I run out of the little rollerball I have, I will definitely purchase a full bottle!!

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

Bleccht. Not so good. Smells like spicy green tea. Not what I'd wanna smell like!
I don't get any vanilla, amber, sandalwood, or cardamom. Just this sharp, spicy grapefruit. No wonder this one isn't very popular here!

Karen.M.OShaughnessy
Karen.M.OShaughnessy

I also ordered the sample & wanted to like it--the fragrance notes are all scents I do like--but somehow I did not care for it on me. I may try another fragrance from this perfumer, but I really did not like the other two small samples included in the order either, I think they were Ageless & Eau Flirt.

acv43
acv43

To me yogini is not the calm meditative scent it is marketed as..at least not to me.
To me this is a rich opulent smell, it has the sweet spiciness of incense and cardamon with the added softness of ylang-ylang and jasmine. The grapefruit adds a touch of liveliness.
This is rich and sweet,heady. Although i this this is a lovely scent i would avoid wearing it in when driving long stretches-- it made me a little nauseous

gialluna
gialluna

I received this perfume as a sample and will definitely be purchasing the full size product. It is a gorgeous scent and works with my chemistry perfectly. Initially, it presents itself as being very clean, fresh, and floral. The pink grapefruit, lily of the valley, star jasmine, and rose petals are at the forefront in the top notes. The middle notes of Egyptian myrrh, sandalwood, and incense add welcomed depth and exoticism to this fragrance. The dry down is a soft floral and almost "woodsy green" scent with a hint of vanilla that is natural and beautiful and reminiscent of what I would imagine the shores of Hydra, Greece smell like. This perfume brings out the romantic in me and I love the fact that there are no nasty chemicals added. Even though I tried the EDT, Yogini has the lasting power of an EDP.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Harvey Prince Yogini fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Harvey Prince Yogini, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Yogini by Harvey Prince. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Yogini by Harvey Prince represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.