Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Surprise Heidi Klum for women

Surprise Heidi Klum for women
dislike

Heidi Klum likes life full of surprises, and with her fourth fragrance Surprise she accentuates positive emotions and joy! The floral-fruity notes of the compositions are light and have positive vibrations and provide a unique blend of luminous fruity and fine floral accords warmed with resins and wood. The fragrance will be available on the market from February 2013.

"Surprise will stimulate all your senses. The fragrance is cheerful, playful and sexy,'' announces Heidi Klum.

The multifaceted personality of Heidi Klum is depicted with sensual and seductive notes of new fragrance Surprise. The dynamics can be felt in sparkling mandarin notes combined with pink pepper. Modern and sensual notes are reflected in a floral bouquet of magnolia and rose petals, resting on a warm and creamy base of sandalwood and benzoin.

Heidi Klum Surprise arrives in a glass flacon wrapped in black, pink and golden ribbons which are illustrated on her body and on the outer carton, just like a gift expecting to be unwrapped! The fragrance can be obtained as 15, 30 and 50 ml EDT, as 75 ml deodorant, 200 ml body lotion and 200 ml shower gel.

Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Rose Magnolia

Sandalwood Benzoin

Surprise Fragrance Reviews

to me this smells like suede and roses. this has heavy projection and moderate lasting power on me. i like it for daily wear. i think it's a very different scent. thumbs up.
i think more people would like it if it cost 100. a bottle and took HK's name off of it. this is a unique and lovely scent, but it just dosen't have the snob factor.

Cathy Glass
Cathy Glass

Well, there you go. I thought it smelled of honey and almonds.

pugnose
pugnose

I think rose is an impossible scent to duplicate. I've smelled lilacs and lavender that smell like the real thing but rose? No. I hate to use the term but this reminds me of very old women who liked this scent 50 years ago. Not pleasant.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I thought this was interesting at first, but it has the same hard to swallow note that exists in Florabotanica. It's a rough, hard green note to me.

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

Don't like this one. Tried today at K-Marche'(K-Mart). Smells like something my grandma would wear. I thought for sure it had gardenia in it as Im not a fan. Maybe its a bad rose lol or tube rose not a fan of that either. Anyways smells cheap and synthetic. Prob why it is going for $5 for a small bottle....

Plamka
Plamka

I dont think its bad, its a very sirupy sweet rose, reminds me A LOT of JHAG - Lady Vengeance, a bit washed down version of it but quite close. I think its nice and feminine, good for autumn, its not floral enough for spring, i definitely wouldn't wear in spring...no way.

Debshee
Debshee

There's a balmy or aquatic note I don't like. Almost smells like melted plastic. Couldn't wait to wash it off. I think she was trying too hard to be different and 'surprise' us. A definite no for me.

ShawnStJames
ShawnStJames

I came across this little gem today, without reading the reviews first, just bought it. I'm so glad I did! It smells clean..fresh..yet..mysterious. its beautiful. I don't get a strong rose note,which had I seen that before I wouldn't have risked a blind buy, but this turned out great!

Blodeuwedd
Blodeuwedd

I am looking at this statistics which show this long blue line of the most people disliking this gorgeous perfume and I'm asking myself - WHY??? This is such a beautiful famous people fragrance but it doesn't smell cheap, sharp and synthetic like the most of them smell to me. It isn't very original but it is beautifuly graceful and even soft balmy. Nice version of rose scent, not very original but has it's own aura. Smells nice to me. And, I really can't smell pepper in it.

demurevelvet
demurevelvet

Gosh, I really like this one. I am going to go back for the 3rd time and spritz away with the idea of buying it. I am surprised at myself. It does remind me a bit of Norell and the effect of that iconic YSL photograph of the woman in the tuxedo suit with no blouse posing in the darkened alleyway. I think I am loving the woody, resins and this shower clean crispness. Surprise, surprise!

lat
lat

Rose and pepper is NOT a good combination. Ever. Especially if it's not rounded with anything. Rose-scented laundry detergent, sharp and persistent. No.!

jckp27
jckp27

I want to smell this one!! It was advertised on Project Runway

Merebon
Merebon

I thought it was horrible and smells like a cheap perfume. Not glamorous at all. i couldn't wait to wash it off.

saida287

I love the creamy rose scent. Didn't think it would entice me as I sprayed some from a sample at CVS. Surprise! Had to add it to my collection.

mamufa
mamufa

First I liked it. Now I can not stand it. It's so artificial and cheap. Fortunatelly I got only 15ml

brenda.arellano001
brenda.arellano001

Unlike the majority, I rather like her fragrances (I actually love Shine). Surprise is the epitome of clean...like really. It smells like dryer sheets, as when you pass by a vent. This is not necessarily bad. I enjoyed the scent very much. With a mere spritz on the top of my hand, the scent resonated and enveloped me and those around me. It settles into a heavy, smooth, and creamy floral. The longevity seems to be good; I think it put in a good 4-5 hours and that was with a couple of hand washes. I'm not running out to buy it, and considering it isn't particularly pricey I can see ownership in the future.

This one is a let down too. It's just as boring and save as her previous scents. Surprise is more on the creamy side. I find it very soft, but completely unspectacular.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Let's all hope this one's better than the other three ;)

Surprise by Heidi Klum 3.21 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Heidi Klum Surprise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Heidi Klum Surprise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Surprise by Heidi Klum. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Surprise by Heidi Klum represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.