Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Apple Blossom Helena Rubinstein for women

Apple Blossom Helena Rubinstein for women
dislike

Apple Blossom Helena Rubinstein for women Pictures

Helena Rubinstein Apple Blossom was first launched in 1938. The perfume was subsequently purchased and produced bz the company Kent Cosmetics (1988). Apple Blossom is a floral fragrance made of lily of the valley, apple blossom, lilac, anise, rose, jasmine, water lily, ylang-ylang, sandalwood and musk notes. Apple Blossom was launched in 1948.

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Water Lily Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Lilac Anise Sandalwood Musk Apple Blossom

Apple Blossom Fragrance Reviews

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

Just a heads up for those interested, a 3 piece set available on ebay.com.au, for $9.99

( Although I am curious about this scent, I have no memories or nostalgia tied to this, as do so many others, so I'll leave it for those that already love it, as there's a world of other scents for me to discover...)

Abi.87
Abi.87

hi can any one help me my nan used to wear helena rubinstein apple blossom years ago she is always saying she like another bottle do they still sell it and if so where can i buy it many thanks

Fiammuz
Fiammuz

I have seen on the web this perfume and I bought it to make happy my old aunt who loved so much it and she despaired when it was discontinued.
I do not remember like was the original, but this is the apotheosis of synthetic with some notes of fruit putrefying.
Really horrible! :-(
I do not know now if I throw it in the trash or send to my old aunt ...

TeresaMary
TeresaMary

I am the lucky sister that was given Apple Blossom for xmas:-)
A real tear jerker , my sister and I were both in tears as I opened it. Memories of a wonderful childhood ! It smells exactly the same LOVE It. Want it under my nose all the time.Thank you Ann. x x x x x

petal49
petal49

Have just found this again, Marketed by Kent Cosmetics.
It is just as lovely as I remember. My Mother always used this in the summer but I think of her now as I wear this once more in December. Delicious, fresh fragrance filled with so many happy memories. It's almost as if my Mum is giving me a hug. xx I have some to give my sister for Christmas and I know she will feel the same.

Jadewhitehead
Jadewhitehead

please if anyone knows where i can buy this perume please contact me asap on sk8rgirl_dot@hotmail.com as i know this would make my mothers christmas thanks guys!

persefoni
persefoni

I'm wearing this today!! Used to be my mother's favourite back in the 70s, and i can see why.. it's sweet, but not powder-like, and not heavy like other perfumes of the time.. the apple blossom is very distinct to my nose, overall a surprisingly beautiful smell and unlike anything i've smelled so far! Why on earth did they discontinue it? I bet it would still sell well...

ginawadsworth
ginawadsworth

i cannot believe I am seeing this - like the previous reviewer this was one of my earliest scents and I had completely forgotten about it. I must have been about 10 years old - so sweet and lovely. Think I had the bubble bath too. Amazingly this must have started my love of Ylang ylang and rose notes. the other perfumes to shape my life was Miss balmain and a nina ricci with the doves on the top which I used to sneak sniffs of when my mother was not around!!!

Koralanne
Koralanne

I am new to this site and searching around it kind of constantly; as it fascinates me to read about fragrance.

This was my very first perfume of my own and I was just a little girl. My moms best friend worked at Cunningham's, and brought this to me. I felt enchanted and loved it.....

vonny b
vonny b

i used to wear apple blossom by helena rubinstein in my teens....i adored it....i am now looking to buy it again,and hopefully take me back to my youth.....one of my aunties first bought it for me and from then i was hooked!!!!xx

kuanyin4
kuanyin4

I got a vintage bottle along with some others and I'm glad I did. This is the perfect bed scent. Very sweet, pretty and relaxing.

nananessa
nananessa

This was one of my favorites as a teen & early twenties. I have always loved apple blossom. I think I probably tried about all the different popular apple blossom fragrances that were out then & I had 3 major faves. This one was one of them.

It was a wonderful apple blossom scent, with lily-of-the-valley & jasmine. The sandalwood, another of my fave notes, really played well the apple. I remember these notes in this wonderful little classic, don't really recall the other notes...

I would love to have this again.

kirby
kirby

I once had this wonderfull perfume - and I very much want to own it again !!! BUT: How / where can I buy it ???

cristina.rizzi
cristina.rizzi

My mother bought it for me on a Easter holiday when I was 14.
I never forgotten the way it made me feel to wear it; fresh, happy, radiant.
I am now nearly 40 but I will definetly buy it again!

Norgirl
Norgirl

Lady like and nice . I actualy thought this was a girly perfume , but after trying it . i found it more grown up . i intented to buy it for my daughter , but ended up giving it to my mom insted . nice and Ok

suile
suile

I had forgotten all about this one, it was really lovely and original for its time. Came in some wonderful bottles, gift sets, special editions, etc.

Apple Blossom by Helena Rubinstein 4.29 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Helena Rubinstein Apple Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Helena Rubinstein Apple Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Apple Blossom by Helena Rubinstein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Apple Blossom by Helena Rubinstein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.