Designers » F-H » Chypre « Groups

Herbessence Helena Rubinstein for women

Herbessence Helena Rubinstein for women
dislike

Helena Rubinstein Herbessence was launched in 1962 as a green chypre perfume for women, in Eau de Parfum concentration.

Green Notes Patchouli

Herbessence Fragrance Reviews

kuanyin4
kuanyin4

This is an OMG fragrance, one that grabs me quickly. It really is special, if not quite AS special as most of the prices on eBay. I found one that was quite reasonable. My treasures usually come in multiples and it can be a while to test. I usually do a quick sniff and that helps to "triage" the testing, so to speak. This one didn't smell like much, at all, so it was a while to get to it. I was afraid it was another weak cheapie, but then I discovered it had the little plastic plug in! Out that came and so did the most beautiful scent, it is very aptly named. It has a bit of that lovely resin quality like Youth Dew and Interlude, some woods, lovely herbs & patchouli. The notes shown here are sadly lacking, this has far more than just that. If I had discovered this in my youth, I would have worn it non-stop!

nananessa
nananessa

I recall this was my favorite fragrance made by Helena Rubenstein. And the Apple Blossom.

I remember it as strong patchouli, some vanilla, some woods, but very much like a very spicy Oriental. I loved this one & probably should get it again since I still love this type of scent.

It was strong, had a pungency to it & IMHO was similar to Opium, Youth Dew & Cinnabar on me.

My very most fave by HR...

Herbessence by Helena Rubinstein 4.56 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Helena Rubinstein Herbessence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Helena Rubinstein Herbessence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Herbessence by Helena Rubinstein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Herbessence by Helena Rubinstein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Houbigant Chantilly Krizia K de Krizia Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Guy Laroche Fidji Guerlain Chamade Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent Y Versace Gianni Versace Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Norell Norell Rochas Femme Rochas Dior Dioressence Calvin Klein Obsession Jean Patou Sublime Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Yves Saint Laurent Opium Oscar de la Renta Ruffles Pierre Cardin Cardin Ralph Lauren Safari Krizia Teatro Alla Scala