Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Wanted Helena Rubinstein for women

Wanted Helena Rubinstein for women
dislike

yellow floral
Wanted Helena Rubinstein for women Pictures Wanted Helena Rubinstein for women Pictures Wanted Helena Rubinstein for women Pictures

A female perfume from the designer Helena Rubinstein belongs to the olfective group of floral fragrances.

Demi Moore is the face of this new fragrance from Helena Rubinstein, available on the market from mid–July of 2009. Wanted fragrance is blended out of magnolia essence and ylang-ylang, along with some fresh flower juices. It is created by Carlos Benaim and Dominique Ropion. The fragrance is available in 30, 50 and 100 ml bottles and 200 ml perfumed body lotion.

Wanted fragrance is dualistic; it represents a game between masculine and feminine accords, light and sensual nuances that intervene with vivid and vibrant tacts. The crystal bottle of this perfume was created in the cooperation between Helena Rubinstein and Herve Van Straeter. It is handmade, filled with light that form vibrant reflections of liquid, giving up a dose of glamour and pure desire.

The bottle of 30 ml is oval and compact, 50 ml one reflects love balance between two people, and the elongated 100 ml bottle symbolizes love ecstasy of a pair in love.

Mandarin Orange Pepper

Gardenia Ylang-Ylang Magnolia

iris Virginia Cedar Vanille

Lauren Style
Very Estee

Wanted Fragrance Reviews

mymlan
mymlan

Wanted is a harmonious floral fragrance. It's versatility makes it easy to make it your signature fragrance because you can wear it day and night. It works well both in office environment as on the night out. And it smells fabolous: ylang ylang, magnolia and gardenia floats around in a vanilla concoction with just a dash of cedar, citrus and black pepper. It's a perfume in the same way Cristobal Balenciaga is. Something puts the parts together creating a voluptous air. It's was a blindbuy which I for once don't regret. I'm already looking for another bottle since it seems to be discontinued. But then, I do love florals. If you love Cristobal, Poeme and similar voluptous florals, Wanted might be just the fragrance for you.

sasana
sasana

I'm always a bit in a quandary if it's about this perfume. I have it, I use it rarely as I have to be in the mood for it. It's very elegant. It reminds me of some of the very heavy 80s perfumes my mum wore at that time. For me it's for nights only and only in the winter time as it's simply too much for the summer.

Bluemarinejosephine
Bluemarinejosephine

Oh this is pretty…

I am definitely not a blind-buy kind of girl, no matter how inexpensive something is at the discounters. I need to test and feel a product before I decide to purchase it for myself. What made me want to try this was the fact that it was created by two well-known perfumers Dominique Ropion and Carlos Benaim so, I felt that the result would be, at least, interesting.

The perfume kicks off with magnolia and ylang-ylang and then smooths down to a beautiful combination of iris, vanilla, and a dash of cedar and sandalwood for an earthly tone. It is a beautiful, elegant, classy blend.

“Wanted” is lovely on its own merits, and it gets bonus points for not being fruitchouli or sugary pink, and having a classy bottle too. “Wanted” has a bit of a 70s vibe although, it does not feel like an “old smell” and it strikes me as a good go-to perfume for those times when you’re not sure what to put on but want something pretty, polished and dependable, not overly fresh and not too warm.

I will purchase it again.
Enjoy the perfume quest!
Josephine

I received it today, as a gift, and I must say that I kind of like it...it is a nice change from all the gourmands out there, it has a classy vibe, yet is very modern, like it isn't old fashioned, it is simply classy...it isn't overly floral, overall it is smooth, and interesting. it reminds me a bit of Soleil by Rochas, same quiet vibe, it isn't a very exciting perfume, nor is it boring..The projection is somewhat correct, and Ropion doesn't create flops..Wanted represents very well the house of Helena Rubinstein, proper, clean, yet fresh and pretty,..
Safe maybe, and in the end, it does t open up much....I dont know if it is something I will wear...still, it isn't bad at all..

Miss LaCreevy
Miss LaCreevy

Classical, elegant, creamy magnolia. It reminds me of L'Instant de Guerlain, but softer, easier to wear. I love it as a daily perfume. Hope it is not discontinued!

gabygol
gabygol

Gardenia and magnolia stands out. It has the smell of a classic scent, like an old-fashioned but neat. I used it for special occasions, it lasted long enough and let me feel the pleasant second notes after a few hours. I think is poetic and luxurious.

pacciosa
pacciosa

buonissimo, delicato e luminoso adatto al giorno e alla sera, mi piace!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anzi più lo annuso e più mi innamoro è uno dei migliori profumi che abbia mai indossato, non è banale nè eccessivo, è meraviglioso!

akats
akats

I have tested it twice. First time I liked it, the second not. I am puzzled with this. It is a mature smell but not exactly old fashioned. I find it a bit stylish and sensual but boring together! I think it lacks a twist so as to smell different notes from its middle to the base. Anyway, I'm captivated by the bottle and the fact that Dominique made it, so I will give it some tries more.

Biliana
Biliana

It's scent is truly cheap. I bought it driven by the curiosity to finally have a HR fragrance (I'm among her biggest fans when it's about mascaras), but actually never sprayed it on myself because it was sufficient to sniff it twice when got back home to decide to gift it away immediately (the same thing happened upon two other wrong purchases - of Narciso Rodriguez's Her and Moschino's Glamour).

Darinino_
Darinino_

I dont understand why its so unliked. Scent is very fresh and flowers are beauties, they make harmony in this fragrance i dont see any mature thing in it.

MirageMirage
MirageMirage

It reminds me of Style (Ralph Lauren),and it's one of those modern sophisticated, classy, elegant fragrances (in my opinion,of course;)that aren't in any way unique, which a bit older women could be pictured wearing. But I don't believe that fragrances should be limited to gender or age, and that's why I own a bottle of this one, even though I understand the associations people make :)

Mad-Lainey

All You've ever wanted is L'Instant De Guerlain minus wanilla.
Wnated is a perfect winter fragrance, strong on florals, especially on ylang ylang which is rather dominant from the very beginning till the dry down.
Magnolia is very subtle and is more of a ''complementary additive'' to the fragrance.
Base is pleasant woodsy, not dry, nor bitter - it is soft and very comforting.
Overall, the fragrance is of a high quality, it possesses good longetivity and silage.
Perfect for office wear, great for a job interview, elegant and enveloping.
I like to wear it in winter/fall time, although spring would seem to be also an appropriate time of the year to wear it.
Feminine and smart.
A must have for ylang ylang lovers.

Mad-Lainey

Beatrix, I couldn't agree with you more.
Habanita, please, do us and yourself a favor and sort yourself out.
I understand we all have different tastes but most your reviews seem to be all negative and sometimes even insulting for perfume noses, they rarely bring anything constructive on board.
You moan and groan and seem to dislike or hate not only perfumes but apparently yourself, as well as the whole world around you.

beatrix75
beatrix75

dear Habanita ,you are the most negativ person who ever wrote in this page,certainly got used to using cheap perfumes!!!!!stop with this shit please!!!

outofocus
outofocus

I confess I bought it without checking out this blog first; maybe if I had I wouldn't have even tried it.
Anyhow, I am not surprised I liked it because of who the creators of this fragance are, it´s worthy of them.
I suppose it wasn't meant to be an innovating scent, just a good one and that´s exactly what they delivered; nice, feminine and wearable, awesome sillage.
It has some selling weakness though, as reflected on this blog. I've tried it twice, the first time it didn't call my attention. The second time, I decided to give it a try on my wrist. After letting it dry out a few seconds I smelled it: a PUNCH of aldehyde hit my nostrills, ouau! I wasn't expecting that!! This is a terrible frag I thought, and walked away.
But after a few minutes wandering through the mall I began to feel a beautiful fragance evolving around me and that was the "nice" part of this fragance, so lovely I went back to the counter and bought it.
And for the record, the perfume name is Wanted, plain that.

ION
ION

Not a good perfume and somehow disorientated I must say. Surprising to see M. Ropion was involved in the creating process. :(
Still, the bottle is very inviting!

Blissful80
Blissful80

I bought a bottle of Wanted by HR without smelling it oh...around the winter time. I didn't really care for wearing it in the winter. Sooo I tried wearing it for spring and summer. I must say it smells really good, way better in warmer weather. I spray it on my neck and it lasts for hours...it lingers until the next day, It has awesome staying power and in no way smells cheap either..well it isn't cheap. It wouldn't be right for a teenager to wear, more for 30+ it has a dry down that i really can't explain, very womanly, very CEO...this is kind of crazy...lol.. but to me the dry down reminds me of a very well air conditioned office and paper documents, ink, kind of like a very important busy lady that smells amazing, sits in her office and lets the secretary do all the work...lol! Seriously...it sounds crazy but thats how it makes me feel I like it. I spray it on my neck "only" it lasts the longest there. Just my opinion;)

plumblossom
plumblossom

Like LaPetite (review below), I can't say if I like it or not, the smell has nothing particular, it is a floral fragrance but what else? to finish, the lasting is sooo bad,

isi
isi

Clásica. Para mujeres mayores de 40 años. No es una fragancia original ni divina, cumple mínimamente con lo que se le debe presuponer de la acreditada firma: Helena Rubinstein y sus prestigiosos creadores Benain y Ropion. No la compraría.

Classic. For women over 40 years. It is not an original fragrance or divine, minimally complies with what he must assume the proven signature: Helena Rubinstein and prestigious artists and Ropion Benain. Do not buy it

LaPetite
LaPetite

It's an OK perfume, don't hate it , don't love it either . Can't click on "like" either . I wouldn't buy it (i'm trying it with a sample) .
It's quite strong and has really nothing distintive .
For those who like strong scents and yet don't want to be noticed.
EDIT : Efter having wearing it for a few hours i think i'll vote "dislike" definitely too ordinary ...

I like it, don't love it.
I was attracted by novelty, bottle and maybe subconsciously by the secret hope to become like Demi Moore, haha!
I was a little perplexed at first. It smells different, almost like meat soup, vaguely the same vibe that I smell in Belle d'Opium, but there is Chicken with Chinese spice, here is a Western meat soup.
Anyway I think that the two perfumes go on differently but following a similar pattern: strange food spice on the edge of nausea + fresh bright white flowers. Also a Monsieur Dominique Ropion's touch.
After a while it settles better on my chemistry and becomes more lovely.
It's a modern interesting scent, very wearable
, not disturbing if worn with sense and conjures an imagery of good, modern, daring but not out of the fence, clever but not genius young, alluring but not overtly sexual woman who can please many.
Lasting power is not great. It probably depends on the wearer.

And how can this perfume NOT be great with such great noses who made it!! I have the body lotion and lip gloss of this perfume as well, and it is sooo sensual!

Chanelette
Chanelette

A big surprise - it actually smells very good on me! Ok, the first 30 minutes I had the feeling this was my enemy - I felt like there were five different scents sprayed on my wrist, none of them smelling good. After a while this mess settled into a surprisingly pleasant velvety scent, dark and smooth and elegant. The drydown is very nice - if the fragrance smelled like this from the very first spray I'd happily wear it.

This perfume is the fresh sister of Galliano EDP. I actually would say, it would have been a better interpretation of the EDT Galliano than the actual EDT Galliano. The EDP being really purple gothic, this one is more fresh and I would say there is something fruity in it as well! It is a bit zesty too! I really love this one VERY much!

Amethyste
Amethyste

It smells very elegant and traditional, but not in an old-fashioned way. Smells like vanilla and tropical flowers. It's not only floral at all. Well done.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I thought I liked it and wore it for the day, it started smelling cheap on me, after a few hours. I don't know how to describe it , it reminds me a little of versace signature but I love Versace way more!!!

Luna Dumas
Luna Dumas

I tried it yesterday and i totally loved it. It'll be my next purchase.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I was expecting something deeper and more floral, I found that it is a little bit synthetic smelling when first sprayed, after the synthetic feel goes away you can barely smell the fragrance itself, I am dissapointed in this one. The bottle is cute though.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

This is a mature and self-assuring scent, I recommend to wear for occassions where you need to be self-confident. I love the well blended magnolia-woodsy notes, not too sweet or loud, they stay close to your skin. The fragrance is conventional but in a good way. I want it!

guest_Cynthia
guest_Cynthia

The lady at the sales counter was pushing me to get the new YSL and said wanted was strong, however when I sprayed it on and walked around for two hours it settled nicely on me. It's beautiful and soft is how I can describe it. Everyone's body chemistry is different. I can see Demi wearing this perfume.

tra
tra

Nice bottle, nice smell at the beginning but then: just too much! Wanted, sorry, I don't want it.

clairdelune
clairdelune

I just got a little sample vial of this and that will be more than enough for me.
Upon first spray it's pretty and very fresh flowery (reminded me a bit of Bulgari Omnia Amethyste), but very quickly this stuff turns up the volume to the point where I'm just begging for mercy.
I am frankly completely overwhelmed by this bouquet. I think it's the magnolia that's knocking me out. It's supposed to have "iris cream" (whatever that is) and also cedar, but all I get is big, fat, white flowers.
Also, though Demi looks fabulous (how could she not?!) I really don't think she'd wear a scent like this. I think she'd want something more complex, mysterious and sexy. And come to think of it, so do I (Demi & I have so much in common) ; ) !
So my little sample will be soon heading to Atlanta to my sister who's a big, 'floral-lovin' gal.' I'm hoping, it will be All She's Ever Wanted.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

Smells kind of like Lacoste Pour Femme....that basic powdery floral. Light and unoffensive.

kevaana
kevaana

I think they have changed the name because probably someone registred before "wanted" name as a trade mark. So, HR company was put in a legal constraint concerning this matter.

yantestrs
yantestrs

The sales rep I talked to about this one, oh my what a cynical gal. Why do reps always seem to act like we have no knowledge of perfumes so they come across arrogant? She didn't even know who Helena Rubenstein was. Floral, nice opening notes..then it turned into something else on me. Again, I'm not good at describing. It is worth a skin try.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Horrible smell!I tried it today,it was one of the worst florals i have ever smelled.I cant really describe it,it was kinda like plastic smell or something..Really bad coming from Helena Rubinstein..

guest_Martha
guest_Martha

What?
I saw announced on TV and i dont believe this!
Jesse McCarney has created a fragrance and is called the same. This sponsored since last year and will come out in December in U.S. Is this a copy?

I'm from Spain.

Martha

vertigo
vertigo

This is a mature, strong, floral scent.

Like northofsweden, I liked the very beginning, but then it started to smell cheap and just like hundreads of others 'elegant, classy florals'.

The bottle is very nice, looks better than in the pictures and fits in hand nicely :)
I think it's a good idea for a gift.

albatros
albatros

I am not good in describing perfumes, all I can say about this is that it's axcellent! I didn't excpect to smell something so good, strong and feminine at the same time. It smells very expensive. I am planning to buy it!

guest_Minnie
guest_Minnie

I just came back from Paris and had the chance to smell Wanted, OMG, i regret not buying it...Where can i buy it?, on line? When are we going to be able to buy it in the USA?

guynspfld
guynspfld

Helena Rubenstein? WOW isnt that a blast from the past!!!!

Having since smelled it...Not bad for a floral, but Jessica McClintock is the standard which all florals should be judged

Wanted by Helena Rubinstein 3.49 out of 5 based on 156 ratings and 41 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Helena Rubinstein Wanted fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Helena Rubinstein Wanted, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wanted by Helena Rubinstein. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wanted by Helena Rubinstein represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.