Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Orange Blossom & Jasmine Henri Bendel for women

Orange Blossom & Jasmine Henri Bendel for women
dislike

soapy

Orange Blossom & Jasmine is a sunny and fun fragrance that will improve your mood. Ideal for girls of Boho style, with its cheerful notes clementines, tangerine and Sumatra lily. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Jasmine African Orange flower Clementine Tangerine Lily

Orange Blossom & Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

I have a sample of the lotion, and although I can only smell the jasmine, I love it. But..not cheap!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Henri Bendel Orange Blossom & Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Henri Bendel Orange Blossom & Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orange Blossom & Jasmine by Henri Bendel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orange Blossom & Jasmine by Henri Bendel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Lancome Aroma Fit Escada Tropical Punch Lalique Amethyst Oriflame Volare Spring Flower Parfum Benetton Cumbia Colors Woman Yves Rocher Yria Gai Mattiolo Gai Mattiolo Fiorucci Fiorucci Love You Lush So White Ulric de Varens Mini Varens 31 Miller et Bertaux Bois de Gaiac et Poire LR Heidi Klum Me