Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Vanilla Flower Henri Bendel for women

Vanilla Flower Henri Bendel for women
dislike

Vanilla Flower fragrances from the Signature Collection is an exclusive and irresistible scent; a perfect addition to any wardrobe. It contains floral notes and vanilla in the base. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Floral Notes Vanille

Tian Tan

Vanilla Flower Fragrance Reviews

SIM2014
SIM2014

Where can I start with this perfume.It's hands down the BEST and most true vanilla scent I have ever smelled.It's not a synthetic or gourmand type of vanilla.It's such a mature vanilla scent that a woman of any age can wear.This fragrance brings back so many memories;I wore it about 10 or more years ago and I have never forgotten the scent,silage,and longevity of it to this day.I remember wearing it and showering and having the scent still strongly there!Luckily,I was able to find this gem for an insane price and just got it in the mail today.I smelled it right away and said "yep,this is what I remember"-Amazing how long we can remember a scent huh?At first you can smell floral then on dry down, it's so vanilla.It's an edt but holy crap it's stronger than most edp's out there.I was lucky enough to get it for $50;it's a discontinued scent so good luck finding it(other ones I have seen go for $120).I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't ever gotten to smell this beauty.Henri Bendel makes the most true and pure fragrances,it's amazing and great for the summer.

loriot
loriot

I am a Vanilla Lover but this is just way to floral for me!

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

What a lovely warm scent. I find it's not sickly sweet or super vanilla. It's got even an ambery feel to it and from what I can tell, it's got great power as well. I believe these were sold once at Bath and Body Works but are no longer? If that is the case what a shame. Such a cute bottle and packaging. Definitely one of my favorites for now.

I am really enjoying this rather non-traditional spin on vanilla. Vanilla Flower is pleasantly unsweetened and subdued on my skin, delighting me rather than offending.

I am a huge fan of popular, non-sweet vanilla fragrances like Le Labo Vanille 44 and Annick Goutal's Vanille Exquise. Vanilla Flower joins this line up, making me question why I ever chose to wear sugary, vanilla gourmands in the first place.

This fragrance opens rather tart with rich vanilla and floral accords. The vanilla has a slightly sour edge, not unlike sour cream, but of course not as strong. The floral notes are dusty and dark. I am not entirely certain, but Sherapop may be correct in her assumption that it's primarily tobacco blossoms that feature here.

In retrospect, Vanilla Flower is more floral and powdery than sweet. I can't begin to explain how pleased I am with what appears to be a rather simplistic composition. Never has a vanilla fragrance blended so nicely on the skin. It is almost a welcomingly clean skin-scent.

Towards the drydown, Vanilla Flower becomes very powdery. At times it resembles the scent of baby wipes, but this doesn't bother me nearly as much as it sounds like it does. I was just a little disappointed that the dark florals and vanilla didn't stick around until the very end.

In regards to longevity I found it to last extremely well. Eight hours on, I am still enjoying its presence. I'm not sure as to whether Henri Bendel still sells Vanilla Flower, but it's worth a sniff if you manage to find a bottle.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

This is delicious!

There is something about the way it dries on me that reminds me EA 5th Ave Style and EA Provacative Interlude. It's more than just vanilla & flowers here! It's almost gourmand but not too sweet... stays fresh and grown-up :o)

This is special and should be tested if you have the chance...

Henri Bendel VANILLA FLOWER edt is a simple but very appealing vanilla fragrance featuring, I believe, tobacco blossoms and leaves along with a smooth, dark vanilla note. This is a scrumptious combination to my nose, and the tobacco really makes the composition stand out from the crowd--this is not another vanilla extract redux. Nor is this creation anything like Tom Ford TOBACCO VANILLA, which showcases pipe tobacco rather than the blossoms and leaves of the plant, which are central here.

Unlike many mainstream vanilla-rich fragrances, VANILLA FLOWER is not very sweet, so there is no risk whatsoever of lapsing into a diabetic coma. As this is neither a sugar bomb nor a big fat floral fragrance, I'm sure that many guys would like it as well.

My only concern is that this mildly addictive creation will not last very long, since I keep spraying more and more on. Of course, that's also good evidence that I really like it a lot, but I do wish that VANILLA FLOWER were available in edp concentration...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Henri Bendel Vanilla Flower fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Henri Bendel Vanilla Flower, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vanilla Flower by Henri Bendel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vanilla Flower by Henri Bendel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.