Designers » F-H » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Wild Fig Henri Bendel for women

Wild Fig Henri Bendel for women

Wild Fig fragrance from the Signature Collection is an exclusive and irresistible scent; a perfect addition to any wardrobe. The composition includes gourmet notes of fig and vanilla. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Vanille Fig

Victoria's Secret Forbidden

Wild Fig Fragrance Reviews

I used Wild Fig back in 2003-2005. It smelled so good. It became very hard to find. Ebay sells a few for a high price. I recently received a sample of Victoria's Secret Forbidden edp and could not put my finger on what it smelled like. It's Henri Bendel Wild Fig. The difference is that VS Forbidden has a musky note that I detect but it's not listed. To me they smell very similar and Forbidden is much easier to find and less expensive.

I have to say I LOVE Henri Bendel and although I have bought many of their scented products I had never tried HB perfumes. It came in a beautiful white box and I was excited to try it out. To be honest I wasn't expecting to go crazy. But I fell in love right away!

Wild Fig opens with a leafy almost masculine burst of fig notes. The green and freshness makes it a modern perfume in my opinion.
Then it becomes more fruity in the middle. I love how this can smell fruity but not too childish, more of a grown-up fruit scent. It makes me think of those famous arab candied figs filled with nuts.

It later dries down to a deliciously woodsy manner. Its almost as if Im seeing a green tree produce a ripe fig and then I sit right beneath the leaves and smell the vanilla. Its a mildly dark vanilla I suppose rather than a sugary or candy vanilla. I just don't understand how a perfume like this only has 2 notes listed. It is far more complex to my nose. I can even smell woodsy notes.

HB Wild Fig smells lavish and expensive without falling into the overly done floral fragrances out there. It is stands apart from every other perfume in my collection.

Henri Bendel WILD FIG edp is a full-bodied, complete plant fig fragrance. I believe that the edt has now been discontinued, but my roller ball contains the edp, which is still being offered in the attractive bottle of this line with the blue cap (not the presentation pictured above).

I say that this is a "complete plant" fig fragrance because it smells simultaneously fruity and woody and green. To my nose, the wood is the most dominant component, but this is a nice blend of all three elements and completely unisex. I do not find WILD FIG to be very sweet, although vanilla is listed as a note. There is definitely no vanilla scent to this creation as far as I can detect. There is the tiniest bit of Playdoh effect here, but nothing compared to Christian Celle FIG or the other dough-like fig perfumes I've tried.

Henri Bendel has produced another fine, relatively inexpensive and somewhat trendy perfume with WILD FIG. I am quite sure that fig aficionados would dig this and be happy about the reasonable price tag, relative to high-end niche perfumes of this type.

A completely beautiful display of fig. Warm, sensual, creamy softness; distinct. My mother adores this and many years ago when I could afford it I bought her a bottle. A must-smell if you love fig scents.

Fig, fig and more fig mixed with vanilla and just a touch of green. Scrumptious, delicious, yummy!!!

Wild Fig by Henri Bendel 4.06 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Henri Bendel Wild Fig fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Henri Bendel Wild Fig, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wild Fig by Henri Bendel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wild Fig by Henri Bendel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Coty Emeraude Chopard Casmir Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Bath and Body Works Vanilla Noir Coty L`Origan Estée Lauder Private Collection Donna Karan Black Cashmere Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Donna Karan Chaos Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oro Donna Karan Donna Karan Gold Christian Dior Dolce Vita Victoria`s Secret Silk Mandarin Santal Pacifica Tibetan Mountain Temple Victoria`s Secret Pink Jo Malone Dark Amber and Ginger Lily Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey Oscar de la Renta Oscar Dolce&Gabbana Sicily