Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

24 Faubourg Eau Delicate Hermes for women

24 Faubourg Eau Delicate Hermes for women
dislike

24 Faubourg Eau Delicate Hermes for women Pictures

This is a lighter and fresher version of the famous 24 Faubourg. The fragrance is a balance between the old and the new, original notes. Despite the similarities with 24 Faubourg, this is a completely new perfume. Orange blossom, jasmine, geranium, raspberry leaves and bay leaves are in the top notes. The base is made of sandalwood and musk. The perfume was created by Jean-Claude Ellena in 2003.

Musk Jasmine African Orange flower Geranium Sandalwood Bay Leaf

Au Lac
Angel’s Trumpet

24 Faubourg Eau Delicate Fragrance Reviews

hbomb9410
hbomb9410

I tried this on today, and within fifteen or twenty minutes I was ready to write it off. It bore absolutely no resemblance to the original 24 Faubourg, which was fine with me since I'm not a fan, but it was heavy on a very lemony geranium and smelled like a pretty generic light fruity floral. I didn't wash it off, though, and then I discovered the fragrance I'd expected from the original 24 Faubourg. I know there are a lot of die-hard perfumistas here who adore the original, and my nose is surely not as well-developed as theirs, but it's just too big, heavy, and mature for me. With the Eau Delicate, I get a soft, sophisticated white floral. Not soapy, not screechy, not too "Everyone notice me, I'm wearing PERFUME!" It's not mindblowing enough to warrant a full bottle, but I'll enjoy wearing the rest of my sample.

jedikitty
jedikitty

I have fallen in love with this fragrance... only to find out the (affordable) mini does not exist in this universe :(
The full bottle goes on Amazon for $290 which, sadly, is far too rich for my blood and, to make things even more insufferable, they do not ship to Canada.
I am now officially heartbroken...

drouhin
drouhin

The orange blossom/jasmine combination reminds me slightly of Elie Saab Le Parfum, however 24 Faubourg Eau Delicate is crisper and to my nose, less cloyingly sweet. Very nice. Although this lacks Elie Saab's longevity and sillage, I find myself preferring it.

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

I am not usually an impulse buyer.
But having fallen in love with the original 24 Faubourg and Jean Claude-Ellena's works, I grabbed this darling when it was for sale for $42/3.4 fl oz.

What a beauty.
Silky citrusy orange blossom in the opening, followed by velvety jasmine and a touch of greenness. A lovely pale golden yellow color scent, just like the color of the liquid. If you find the original too heavy but enjoy the luxe flowers, this may be a good replacement. There is the essence of the original in a way, although both compositions are fairly different.

I will try it a few times more and update my review.

P.S: Oh for Pete's sake there's no "suitable" age group for this! I am 19 and I enjoy it thoroughly.

glitteralex
glitteralex

I was very pleasantly surprised upon application...it reminds me nothing of the original, but is very pleasant, fresh, and well balanced. It is fairly linear, and very sweet floral on me, but is balanced by minute amounts of wood, musk, and green. I find it quite enjoyable to wear, and have not a bad thing to say about it....but it doesn't make me swoon, either. Longevity and sillage are excellent, so go lightly. This is a fantastic alternative for those who favor Amarige d'Amour or Jessica McClintock original.

noladesiree
noladesiree

This 24 Faubourg Eau Delicate & Caleche (original) are my most favorite of all perfumes! I wish that Eau Delicate had not been discontinued.

Sierota
Sierota

This is genius of Ellena. 24 Faubourg Eau Delicate is a classic to give mature women the final touch of sophistication.

mseidoom
mseidoom

This is definitely for people who like their scents to be ultra-green. I ended up sneezing and I only applied a little bit of it! I didn't even smell any hint of raspberry at all or sandalwood!

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

How can a fragrance be so rich and delicate at the same time?
I think I've found my perfect jasmine....After indolic and heady journeys, I feel an exhale of ecstasy and an inhale of serenity...

24 Faubourg Eau Delicate has all of the
class and allure of the original,
but none of the patchouli!-and being a completely
different fragrance-it outshines the original, for me! This transparent
"minimalist" fragrance is not difficult in any way-if you like the smell of white flowers-gentle, radiant, with their freshness and soft floral
"sweetness" that isn't really sweet....

What victorious subtlety--a fragrance as warm as the skin it's meant for, just clean enough from the geranium and leaves to not smell like drying or crushed petals--baby-soft without powderiness, sensual without muskiness, intoxicating, without sweetness or spiciness.
Eau Delicate is the rare joy of being tickled by the right person, in the cool
spring air, with just a touch of sun warming the skin-it's such a rare sensation to experience while wearing a "floral" fragrance.
That tickled tendresse makes me forget the typical aggressive nectar-whippings and sharp, soapy, sweet powerhouse affairs that elicit smiles for being floralesque-for a moment.
Or for a few hours-the lasting power is not poor, I would say it lasts about 5 hours, if not more-but the sillage is...ohhhh...delicate!

rithacha
rithacha

This perfume is dreamy. It makes me think of clear summer days sitting pretty on your back porch rubbing bare feet against the flourishing flowers climbing against the wood. Romantic and mature, but very natural. This is *actually* how a flower shop may smell like (the ones I've been in, at least).

The scent itself is VERY linear and easy to describe. Green. Floral. No woods, no spices, no animal notes, no aldehydes, no mess. Refreshingly crisp and clean. Straight-forward like eye contact. To my nose, the scent is dominated by geranium, with wisps of orange blossom, jasmine, and neroli. I don't detect the sandalwood at all, and it never gets overly musky. The scent is primarily smooth, balanced, and floral. Clean white petals dotted with dew.

24 Faubourg Eau Delicate, in my opinion, is reserved for mature women, no matter their age. Something about it is so peaceful, like a woman who is content with her feminimity and position in life. She is wise, confident, and soothing. She has "elegance" and "sophistication," but she doesn't look for it in a magazine, a pill, or a trip for botox. She is who she is.

I understand why this perfume may be called "boring" or "old lady," because 24 F ED is so unrepentantly grounded, peaceful, and mature. But I think it says a lot about the woman to be able to carry this one comfortably. I'd love to smell this on my mother, grandmother, or great-grandmother any spring/summer day. :)

Kseniya
Kseniya

I honestly don't understand genius of Jean-Claude Ellena at all! He mainly creates minimalistic-type perfumes with no mystery at all. Although lilly seems not to be listed in ingridients, for me it is all mono lilly-type smell. Quite bouring and inducing a headache.

kevaana
kevaana

I am back with a new critic review.
First I like to point out that all that reviews are purely from my point of view, I do no want to offend anyone or any taste.

This fragrance for me is ultimate granny wish for her retirement.It has a dusty old begining and a sour ending. I think most of men will be thrilled to wear this masterpiece (of course old men). I agree that this fragrance try to reproduce in an accurate way the naturals odors, but Hermes brand did not choose the best ingredients from nature.
About the original 24 Fabourg..it would be to hard to speak about the mother of this "interesting" fragrance.

OlaVS73
OlaVS73

Eau Delicate is completely different from the classic version! I hate "the old" 24 Faubourg, but I like the ED. It's a light, refreshing, floral fragrance, elegant and classy! Ideal for spring and summer, it goes well with floral-print-dresses and light colours. Better with dresses than shorts and t-shirts. It's also very natural, there's nothing soapy, powdery, chemical or plastic-like in it. Maybe a little bit cold to me, sometimes I feel it like a wind blowing in a crispy early mornig on March.

guest_mseidoom
guest_mseidoom

Does this smell like the original? I hope it doesn't because to me it(original) smells like Giorgio.

24 Faubourg Eau Delicate by Hermes 3.98 out of 5 based on 119 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau Delicate fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau Delicate, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 24 Faubourg Eau Delicate by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 24 Faubourg Eau Delicate by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.