Designers » F-H » Chypre Floral « Groups

24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum Edition Numero 24 Hermes for women
dislike

I have it: 5 I want it: 17

24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum Edition Numero 24 Hermes for women Pictures

24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum Edition Numero 24 by Hermes is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. 24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum Edition Numero 24 was launched in 2015. Top notes are orange, peach, hyacinth, ylang-ylang and bergamot; middle notes are black elder, iris, orange blossom, gardenia and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli and vanilla.

Orange Peach Hyacinth Ylang-Ylang Bergamot

Black Elder iris Orange Blossom Gardenia Jasmine

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Vanilla

24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum Edition Numero 24 Fragrance Reviews

RosalieRosalie
RosalieRosalie

Could anyone tell me if there is any difference to the original 24 Faubourgh EDP?

It confuses me that they both list exactly the same notes, but the original is not retracted from stores. The bottle is slightly different, but otherwise i'm not able to detect the difference.
I'm a newbie in the universe of parfumery, and even more so when it comes to chypres.
However i really like this perfume - and the original obviously, since they smell more or less the same to my rather unexperienced and untrained nose.

Anyone, please assist this humble though eager-to-learn parfumista!
Eternal gratitude!!

Narkus
Narkus

At first this reminded me of Chanel 19 though 24's opening is more balanced and not as loud as 19 needs time to settle. On my skin the iris in both is very prominant. I get big floral with mild wood and still milder citrus in the main stage. I find both powdery, which I'm not usually a fan of, but I do like it in both of these; however, the 19 has the green difference also. I'll need to experiment more with this. I like this Hermes, but I find i like my Fan di Fendi more. Not that they're anything a like, just both pretty gold bottles : ) 24 definitely has wonderful longevity and sillage. If you like powdery florals, I think you'd enjoy this, but if your really looking for floral citrus, you may want to sniff elsewhere. I find the Orange intensive only in the first stage, not much citrus other than that or following. Of course, that may just be me. I'm curious to smell this on someone else's skin. I also think this could be unisex easily. Nice : )

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum Edition Numero 24 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hermes 24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum Edition Numero 24, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum Edition Numero 24 by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum Edition Numero 24 by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes 24 Faubourg Boucheron Boucheron Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Estée Lauder Beautiful Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Cartier La Panthere Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Estée Lauder Private Collection Guy Laroche Fidji Sisley Soir de Lune Jean Patou Sublime Chanel Coco Noir Chloe Love Clinique Aromatics Elixir Givenchy Organza