Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Amazone Eau de Fraicheur Hermes for women
dislike

yellow floral
Amazone Eau de Fraicheur Hermes for women Pictures

Amazone Eau de Fraicheur is a lighter and fresher version of the original perfume from 1974, reformulated in 1989. Amazone Eau de Fraicheur, launched in 1993, is floral - fruity fragrance that contains notes of bergamot, mandarin, black currant, raspberry, narcissus, jasmine, tuberose and vetiver.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Black Currant Raspberry

Jasmine Narcissus Tuberose

Vetiver Woodsy Notes

Courreges in Blue

Amazone Eau de Fraicheur Fragrance Reviews

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

So, so pleasant!! thank you pbluberry for the chance to experience this little beauty!

What you see here in the notes is what you get. A lovely well-rounded Spring/Summer scent, with acidic bergamot and woodsy vetiver, and the loveliest combo of jasmine and narcissus (I'm not getting a strong tuberose).

A warm and sunny vetiver for women with a slight tartness from the berries and juiciness from the mandarin... the fruits are very subdued already after a few minutes, do not fear them. This is no fruit salad. My overall impression; a traditional citrus cologne vibe, with a floral/fruity twist. It radiates from the skin in the most beautiful, warm but fresh way.

It warms up and intensifies, and projection is very good!

It's refreshing, it's natural, it's very elegant...

it's Hermes.

And I should probably add that it has that gorgeous "classic" scent you would expect from a floral fruity from the 80s-90s.... so miles away from the floral fruity of today. Nothing alike!

cumulnimbus
cumulnimbus

I beg Hermes house to relaunch this fragrance, I've just got half a 50ml left and it is indeed my favourite summer scent. The truth is that I don't enjoy fruity scents that much, but here fruits are under the flower control. The scent is a floral powdery one where narcissus and vetiver keep it from being too sweet something I really appreciate. In my opinion that rough tartness effect in a summer scent is at the same time unusual, unique and what feeds Amazone Eau de Fraicheur's connection to her woody and older beloved sister Amazone, which I use the rest of seasons.

Please Hermes, please bring it back, there is a desert of millions of new extra sweet fruity summer scents out there each summer that others seem to like. Some of us though miss this other kind of extraordinary creations.

As in all of Hermes scents, this shows extra quality materials, stays close to skin and lasts a long time for a summer scent.

pbluberry
pbluberry

This is lovely, this is what I expected Hiris to be. So nice and gentle, powdery and fresh, fruity and sweet. I am so estatic. The narcissus is strong in this one, it's not my flower of choice but I truly love this.

I love to blind buy and thought maybe after purchasing Hiris I would probably stop because I spent a fortune on it. lol But this has gotten my interest back on Hermes. Love it... need to bring more of this type of beautiful scent coming.

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

I got a tester of Amazone recently.mossy,powdery,plesant. It is summery night smell, although you can wear it all the time.

id
id

So lightly and gently citrusy with a nicely composed note of narcissus (usually it is too strong for me, but not here for sure). Elegant a bit powdery and not sweet scent, suitable for warm weather and silk dresses in the warm wind. It is very rare case when I like floral fruity smells but this time I recommend it at least to test.
Longevity 5 hours on my skin.

MUST8936
MUST8936

Amazone Eau de Fraicheur is very exceptional fragrance in "Floral Fruity" group.Serenely style is massive style.You can use it in age between 30 and 40.

Amazone Eau de Fraicheur by Hermes 3.81 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Amazone Eau de Fraicheur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hermes Amazone Eau de Fraicheur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amazone Eau de Fraicheur by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amazone Eau de Fraicheur by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.