Designers » F-H » Citrus « Groups

Aroma d`Orange Verte Hermes for women and men

Aroma d`Orange Verte Hermes for women and men
dislike

Aroma d`Orange Verte is a limited edition (2003) of the original Eau d'orange verte.

Aroma d`Orange Verte was created by Francois Maurin and Maurice Maurin.

Orange Fruity Notes Lime (Linden Blossom) Mandarin Orange Cedar

Eau des Minimes Cologne
Eau d`Aviateur

Aroma d`Orange Verte Fragrance Reviews

Redpula
Redpula

Smells fresh, orangy, nice and pleasant but didn't last on my skin.. just an hour after spraying, its fading already.

K1
K1

I love citruses in both taste and smell but this one is highly citrus overdose with faint gourmand undertone.
If you'd love to smell like workers in an orange juice company after a hard day working, try this one or have you ever eaten unripe mandarins, the green ones? This one just reminds you that deeply delicious sour taste. I can't find what I love in this perfume, it's something shallow and hidden.
Extremely casual and strictly sporty. No country for women, I don't understand how women can wear it!
Not bad in longevity but purchase all items in the set, gel, shampoo, whatever it has.

Lailica
Lailica

I bought the freshness wake-up gel but found it to be too masculine. Gave it to my husband. Very citrusy at first, the concentrated gel is even a bit difficult to spread on skin. After a few minutes the cedar is felt - it is nice, sofisticated, but too masculine.

Aroma d`Orange Verte by Hermes 3.68 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Aroma d`Orange Verte fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hermes Aroma d`Orange Verte, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aroma d`Orange Verte by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aroma d`Orange Verte by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Cristalle Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Rochas Eau de Rochas Guerlain Habit Rouge Rochas Femme Rochas Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte Guerlain Vol de Nuit L`Occitane en Provence Ruban d'Orange Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Emanuel Ungaro Diva Hermes Eau des Merveilles Hermes Caleche Sisley Eau du Soir Guerlain Mitsouko Lancome Magie Noire Rochas Eau Sensuelle Chopard Casmir Givenchy Givenchy III