Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Caleche Eau Delicate Hermes for women
dislike

aldehydic
yellow floral

It differs a lot from the classic version of Caleche. The fragrance is limpid and light, incredibly gentle and soft. It is appropriate for warmer weather. The main notes are: aldehydes, jasmine, rose, black currant, mandarin, sandalwood and cedar. The perfume was created by Fabrice Pellegrin in 2003.

Aldehydes Ylang-Ylang

Jasmine Rose

Sandalwood Cedar

Narciso Bianco Pour Femme

Caleche Eau Delicate Fragrance Reviews

Attitude
Attitude

This is soft but it doesn't fail to be good. It is cool, light and floral with a melon like aroma. A discontinued fragrance.

suzrwin
suzrwin

The opening of this was so floral-ly pretty. Then somewhere along the way , my skin turned it into Vaseline jelly smeared on leather. For some reason my body chemistry hates the leather accord in any Hermes scent that has them. It is such a shame when the top notes were so promising. Definitely a skin chemistry mis-match.

Cams
Cams

This is wonderful. I sprayed it as I walked by a Hermes counter and within minutes I got 2 compliments. Its ethereal, soft, noticeable and utterly feminine. A new favourite!

olitunia
olitunia

I absolutely adore this perfume! If I had to choose just one perfect scent - this would be it. It is delicate, yet noticeable, has a powdery, flowery touch to it. I would describe it as a perfect (and appropriate) choice for any age and occasion. You could sport this scent being a teenager or an all grown woman, 364 days a year. The only downside is that it is so hard to get (?). I had some friends from France buy it for me and I tracked one bottle online few months later anbutd now it seems impossible to get.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

This is a classic spring/summer scent of yesteryear,
yet it still feels contemporary.At first whiff,I pick up
soft white flowers,and Ivory soap!The cedar base softly
trails behind with fresh green notes intermingling.This
holds the scent together,so it does not become too
transparent and float away.The dry-down is soft,
powdery,clean, and feminine.Perfect for work,or a hot
summer day, when you tire of citrus based fragrance.
A close to the skin scent,lasting power,about 2 hours.
Always appropriate,always pretty. :-)

id
id

It has some similarity with Kelly Caleche on my skin, some specific sharpness which keeps me sniffing my wrists. Nice, elegant scent, floral but not too sweet and in no way common. The note of jasmin is definetely here but not very prominent and I like combination of aldehydes and cedar a lot. An accord of subtle rose makes the whole composition very french. Best for warm seasons, like spring or summer. Lasting power is good.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

On my skin this smelled like nothing but celery seed. Odd, didn't like it.

Singabera
Singabera

It's very delicate, very feminine transparent floral perfume... For me it has some similarity with Chanel №5 Eau premiere and classical №5.

harlequin1572
harlequin1572

Thanks a bundle to Malegria for sharing a sample of this with me! I'm sort of withholding final judgment until the summer, when crispy clean will be all I want, but for now I'm not moved by this soapy scent. It's nothing but aldehydes on me - no depth at all, certainly no leather, and barely any distinguishable flowers (and that's saying something, since I'm a ylang addict and can smell it a mile away). It's exactly like Joop Jette in that respect - sparking non-descript showergel. I'm definitely stashing this one away for a few months, when my chemistry will (hopefully!) behave better in warmer weather.

Malegria

A while after my last , rather negative review I understood that I miss this sharp leathery horsey scent. It is very strong, and there is leather there, I can give my arm for that fact. There is jasmine alright, and may be some other flowery goodness in there, and aldehydes are waving a flag, and some lemony spray in the opening, but it`s all crowned with an expensive, well used saddle.Between Kelly and Delicate I`d chose this one.

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

I got a sample of this thanks to a very kind Fragrantica member. I wanted to love this but I simply can't. It's so sharp on opening and stays slightly acrid throughout. It has very little sillage, and it doesn't last very long, although if you really sniff for it, it's still there...along with that acrid note. Sorry, but this one is not for me.

9154mf
9154mf

This is a light floral kind of scent but there is something in here that is annoying me like some spice, or some pepper, maybe its the aldehyes. anyway, i used my sample but wont be buying this.

Malegria

I absolutely love the bottle...As for the scent - I did not find it to be delicate - very leathery. Smells like a slightly damp leather perfumed jacket - pretty good, actually - but it is nothing really special for me. When I re-tried it in colder weather, it smelled like pure dirty socks or horses!!!! how can a delicate, beautiful bottle have so much contradiction?

PS Update. I caught myself on missing the scent of eau de dirty socks, lol!
So I got myself a bottle and enjoing it.

kiselina
kiselina

Indeed it is delicate! Gentle floral-leather scent, so pleasant and ethereal! Alas, the staying power of Caleche eau delicate leans to zero on my skin.

Very nice sweet oriental, but nothing special in the end. Expensive, too, for nothing special.

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

Well, looks like I'm the first bad review for Caleche eau Delicate! For some reason, on my skin this smells just like very strong celery seed. The lasting power (as in all Hermes scents) is incredible. This does soften but to me not worth the 120 minutes of smelling like a spice jar full of celery seed.

Caleche Eau Delicate by Hermes 3.92 out of 5 based on 127 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Caleche Eau Delicate fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hermes Caleche Eau Delicate, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Caleche Eau Delicate by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Caleche Eau Delicate by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.