Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Eau de Cologne Hermes Hermes for women and men

Eau de Cologne Hermes Hermes for women and men
dislike

Eau de Cologne Hermes Hermes for women and men Pictures Eau de Cologne Hermes Hermes for women and men Pictures Eau de Cologne Hermes Hermes for women and men Pictures Eau de Cologne Hermes Hermes for women and men Pictures Eau de Cologne Hermes Hermes for women and men Pictures

Eau de Cologne Hermès has been created in 1979 by the perfumer Francoise Caron. With the Colognes collection, Hermès expands a territory of olfactive expression inaugurated in 1979 with its first Cologne, later baptised Eau d’orange verte, characterised by its refinement and authenticity.

Papaya Coriander Mandarin Orange Basil Mint Mango Bergamot Lemon

Rosemary Honeysuckle Lavender Orange Leaf Neroli Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Aura Maris
Benetton Cold

Eau de Cologne Hermes Fragrance Reviews

Annerl
Annerl

My dad used to wear this, and as a kid I actually preferred smelling this over my mum's White Linen (which always gives me a very nasty headache). This one's really light yet crisp and 'clean-smelling.' It's one of the few guy colognes I guess that I really do not mind.

Matt Oldham
Matt Oldham

Are they making this again? I used to love it; a dream to put on after a shower in the summer. Sort of like Corona beer which people look down their noses at even though you want beer to be very very watery in the heat in Mexico, so help me. You could put a ton of this cologne on and not reek; a thrill, and the alcohol evaporating of course cools you down.

pbluberry
pbluberry

I like this better than Eau D'Orange Verte. It's more citrusy and bitter... All I smell mainly is the bergamot with some green notes. Although it fades pretty quick, it last a little longer than D'Orange Verte.

oxm
oxm

This fragrance is very suitable for hot days, given its huge and strong citrus tone, a small flaw in my case is that longevity is very short (just over half an hour) if this colony could maintain longevity a couple of hours would be very nice, this explosion of citrus leaves and rustic are remarkable; Fath Green Water and Eau de Sauvage by Dior are very similar, albeit quite dated this colony shows its charm ...
Elegant and timeless, clear and joyful island of magical hours, whispering shell
sweet wrecks.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Bitter and citrusy, at first it’s almost pure lemon peel. I then start smelling lavender and other aromatic green herbs, which are joined by light floral touches and a light chypre base. If there’s any fruit in the mix, I don’t smell it.

This is a conservative, traditional cologne with the limited sillage and longevity one would expect from an EdC. There’s not too much to say except that it’s a pleasant cologne that could be splashed on and more or less forgotten.

K1
K1

Mix all eau de colognes of Hermes (those three colognes) and you have this one.
Discontinued (heard and not sure) and branched to three colognes:
Eau de Pamplemousse Rose
Eau d`Orange Verte
Eau de Gentiane Blanche

This was a project in late 70's which Hermes had associated with some hotels to produce their bath collection in a luxe way including, shampoo, soap, perfume, candle, deodorant and everything you may need for taking a shower. Also Hermes provided towel, blanket, robe, pillow and all the textile items in a hotel suite to complete the mood.
Anyway, its poor longevity is because it's not a perfume, it was only a part of a refreshing project.

sin5409
sin5409

i like this old version, not the D'Orange, totally different, i miss this one...

guest_HermesLover
guest_HermesLover

I have a bottle of Eau de Cologne, and a bottle of Eau D'orange Verte in front of me right now, and they smell very, very different

I am currently wearing Hermes EAU DE COLOGNE, not D'ORANGE VERTE, and my sample is new and carded, so I think that this is a distinct fragrance, contrary to the comments of other reviewers.

Hermes EAU DE COLOGNE is an invigorating and refreshing aromatic chypre to my nose. Upon initial application, I was reminded instantly of Clarins EAU DYNAMISANTE, the olfactory equivalent of a triple expresso with which I used to douse myself after every bath...

EAU DE COLOGNE is indeed rather weak, but in some ways that may be nice, since it doesn't hang around long enough to interfere with whatever perfume one may have been planning for the night. Still, this is a beautiful combination of most appealing notes: citrus, mint, basil, followed by a bouquet of gentle florals, all grounded in a lovely woody chypre base. If it were available, I would gladly wear this juice in edp concentration, as it is a worthy composition with full-fledged perfume potential.

minimalist
minimalist

Exactly, it's eau d'orange verte!

Beezlebub
Beezlebub

I'm sure this has been replaced with the newly named: Hermes. Eau D`Orange Verte

Eau de Cologne Hermes by Hermes 4.44 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Eau de Cologne Hermes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hermes Eau de Cologne Hermes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Cologne Hermes by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Cologne Hermes by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.