Designers » F-H » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Hermes for women and men

Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Hermes for women and men
dislike

Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Hermes for women and men Pictures Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Hermes for women and men Pictures

With the Colognes collection, Hermès expands a territory of olfactive expression inaugurated in 1979 with its first Cologne, later baptized Eau d’orange verte, characterized by its refinement and authenticity. Figurative and generous expressions of instant pleasure, the Hermès Colognes offer a series of material-based olfactive vignettes. Through the gaze of Jean-Claude Ellena, Hermès affirms its own interpretation of the Cologne style, between artistic sensitivity and traditional craftsmanship.

Eau de pamplemousse rose: for this Cologne, Jean-Claude Ellena has combined a classical approach, highlighting the liveliness and freshness of citrus, with a modern sense of composition. The hesperidian theme, conveyed here by the grapefruit, takes on new life when infused with the rose. A fine balance of materials is struck, with the citrus setting the tone in harmony with the radiant gossamer of the flower. Eau de Pamplemousse Rose was launched in 2009.

Grapefruit Orange Rose

Eau des Minimes Cologne
Hermessence Rose Ikebana
Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche

Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Fragrance Reviews

drlaurel
drlaurel

There's pepper in there I tell ya. It's somewhere between the top notes of the grapefruit/citrus and the drydown of rose (real rose, not dark rose not sweet rose, just ROSE rose). It's a perfect summer scent, i feel so fresh and light when I wear it. I don't get masculine at all like some other reviewers mention. But I wear a lot of men's colognes...so maybe my idea of masculine is a lot stronger. I would find it weird if I smelled it on my husband. But if you love grapefruit and rose, even if you are a guy, this is one of the finest I have found.

happyscent
happyscent

Eau de Pamplemousse Rose – on my nose this was a good interpretation, light floral, rose scent not the dirty smell or decaying rose interpretation and can be worn by a man

Nickie
Nickie

Grapefruit rarely works well on me but, tempered with the sweet rose this cuts just the right balance. It's both uplifting and comforting.

Weak with soft silage, EdPR has a brief journey, but I enjoy it for what it is. If the bottle weren't so heavy I'd carry it in my bag for periodic top ups. As it is, I rarely wear it to work as I know within a couple of hours I'll need to refresh. However, it is a very beautiful unisex fragrance and one I really should showcase more regularly.

sharmap14
sharmap14

i wish it lasted longer

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I'm wearing a sample of this today and of course have one word to describe it: Grapefruit! This is a nice and fresh perfume, not too overpowering and not too sharp. I'd definitely wear this on a bright spring or summer day wearing a maxi dress or something. :)
I have to add that as a huge fan of grapefruit scents, it's not a note that I run into often, or at all, so it's a big plus to finally find a fragrance that gives me the beautiful of scent of grapefruit done right. :) Personally, I'm not sure if I'd want to buy it considering the price; a grapefruit body spray would be just fine for me, more so than a perfume, but I do like this fragrance overall, and highly recommend it to anyone who really loves the fresh crisp smell of grapefruit.

Update: This perfume barely lasted 3-4 hours on me. :( Oh well.

Liebetx
Liebetx

Unisex, for me. I layer it with Tea Rose when I want a prettier, more floral scent.
I can wear this year round but it's especially nice in the summer.

Surely citrus & rose are not the only notes? I get something earthy & warm that reminds me of a tack room on a summer day. Maybe leather or some type of grass? Which is why I immediately had to buy it instead of the Hermes Voyage I had in hand to buy when the sales person handed me a sample strip. I smelled it and stated, "Smells like horse, but in a good way." I know, bizarre. But it's not a bad thing. Fellow equestrians and horse lovers will know what I speak of when they smell this. I feel like I can wear this out after leaving the barn and not smelling like a barn.
I really wish Hermes would list the notes in their scents.

hsd1
hsd1

Such a great fresh grapefruit smell for the first hour or so. Then becomes a nice clean, soft rose musk. I want to keep spraying this to continue that initial smell! Unisex for sure, both my husband and I like. It lasts no more than 2 hours on him, perhaps a bit longer on me. Still want a bigger size of this than my little sample. Will try the concentre in hopes it will last longer.

Ziggy2012
Ziggy2012

I blind bought this. When I first tried it in the height of summer, perhaps I expected too much, and I was a little disappointed. The opening was really wonderful and refreshing and the notes worked so well together, and I liked it very much but it didn't seem to last at all on my skin, and seemed gone in a very short time.

I decided that it was perhaps one of those fragrances which might be wonderful to spritz with after a shower but just wouldn't stay with me, and resigned myself to having made a slightly expensive mistake.

Then....Eureka ! I had just been too timid with the usual number of sprays on arms and neck when I first tried it. However, when i used it more as a body spray, with perhaps six or seven sprays on upper body and arms, it was amazing, and lasted and lasted for many hours even in the high heat.

Citrus fresh and subtly sweet, 'well mannered' with modest sillage. Truly unisex. Through the day I kept smiling as I got a whiff of it, and all those who smelt it were positive. And the same happened when I used it in the same way subsequently

Definitely more for spring and summer, but it is now definitely one of my fragrances for warm weather.

carla001
carla001

Lovely,a happy summer perfume that makes me think of happy hot days wearing pretty floatly summer dresses.

Veda
Veda

Disappears quickly I would like a perfume version!!
On me is rosy!

christianne1
christianne1

Phenomenal opening if you like grapefruit...it is fantastic...but the grapefruit disappears pretty quickly and it settles into nearly the same citrus scent I end up with from all of the Hermes colognes from this line in the green bottle. They all smell so similar after 5-10 minutes that it is hard for me to even distinguish one from the next. I think this is what disappoints me with these. They start on a very high note then I end up with the same thing as before from another green bottle. They just all end up smelling like a mixed citrus vetiver on me no matter which one I put on. But it is a very pleasant scent that I enjoy, it is just strange to me to have an entire line that smells almost exactly the same after 5 minutes.

This needs to be applied to your hair and clothes if you want to still smell it at all after an hour. My skin just drinks up this cologne pretty quickly.

This is a nicely bitter grapefruit. It's brightness conveys more of a "yellow" to me than a pink grapefruit as the name would imply. Next to it, the rose actually comes off a bit jammy and gourmand. I'm pretty sure there is vetiver in here as well, and that's what makes it acceptably unisex to those who don't gender bend with fragrance.
I start to get orange in the drydown. I sort of wish that extra bit of sweetness wasn't in here.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

After sampling Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Concentrate, I found it to be a real robust aroma of real citrusy/grapefruit and touch rose scent !!!!!
When I sprayed it on my skin, this frag is FANTASTIC.. WOW again W O W !!! I have never come across a frag that gave me such an AWESOME feeling like this frag did when I tried it for the first time. It usually takes few times before I buy any fragrance. I tried this frag in the morning during my break, not even two hours later I was already hooked so I bought it in a flash. I received so many compliments in those two hours, I knew this was an GREAT frag and that I would really enjoy using this frag everyday during the spring/summer !!!!
I am amazed that it only has four notes: rose, grapefruit, lemon and oakmoss. As soon as I sprayed it on my skin, I get an enormous rush of grapefruit/lemon aroma which it is pleasant. The rose and oakmoss ( it is listed as one the ingredients) notes give it enough depth which stays on my skin well over 6-8 hours.
I agree with another person that Hermes could sell this in gallons and it would be worth it !
longevity, 10++ on my skin beyond my expectation for a summer frag.
Sillage is also excellent, you can smell it more then 4ft away.

Overall opinion, Hermes fragrances are one of the finest quality products that exists in the market which is also well affordable. I own four frag's and I use them at least 3x a week with the wide range of other frag's that I also use.
EDT DE PAMPLEMOUSSE ROES DE CONCENTRATE is stunning, and a excellent fragrance !!!!!!!!!!!!!....Bravo Hermes

FiaM
FiaM

I'm reading alot of reviews that complain of a weak longevity. I sprayed it in my hair at the base if the neck after a shower, it lasted 8 hours. On skin the longevity was about 1 hour.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Hermes needs to sell this by the gallon, because if this is your thing you'll be using a lot of it.

The grapefruit (pamplemousse - I had to look it up) lasts, oh, about a minute or two. Then it's gone. (It's a wonderful smelling grapefruit, however - not at all synthetic.) I do believe this is a new evaporation speed record for any scent I've tried.

The rosy scent lingers for an hour or two, then that's gone, too. Time for more!

I like this stuff - it's one of the few florals I can stand smelling on myself - but, wow, longevity is awful. I ought to time this and 4711, Guerlain's Eau de Cologne Imperiale and Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte to see which one disappears the most quickly.

patxaran
patxaran

I have just tested the cologne version of this. Beautiful non-gourmand grapefruit. It is perfumey rather than "juicy mouthwatering" but without being artificial. I could see myself wearing this for a business meeting in hot summery temperatures. It is a unique cologne and does what a cologne should do. I would not expect monster longevity from this type of scent, however the spray on my hand is still noticeable even after washing my hands a few times. Maybe it will disappear faster on a hot day though, which is not a problem if you are willing to reapply every now and then. Last time I used cologne or "colonia" was when living in Spain and I did not like the typical (budget) cologne scents. This one here is the complete opposite: unique, classy and perfumey in a good way.

Lucbyrnes
Lucbyrnes

This smells fantastic, for about 25-30 minutes. Then comes the magic. It's GONE! I got a sample of this and boy am I glad I didn't actually buy it. I guess I just don't see the point of owning a fragrance that lasts less than an hour.

fenxx
fenxx

Very authentic, crisp grapefruit, as someone who loves the taste and smell of grapefruit i was very impressed by it.

It's a very refreshing fragrance that is perfect for summer days.

To those who complain about longevity, you might be trying the Cologne version. There is an EDT version that comes in an identical bottle - but frosted glass instead of clear.

juicemaven
juicemaven

I tried this at the duty free and loved it instantly. I love the depth of this scent. Contrary to most, its the orange not the grapefruit that I get initially. To me it smells of a sweet and sour orange (grapefruit?) with rose weaving thru, all atop the oakmoss that is not mentioned in the notes. The oakmoss seems to give an immpression of moistness. It is pricey and the sillage is not the best but this stayed with me for hours, however, I usually don't apply perfume to my skin outside of testing the fragrance unless it is a natural fragrance. So maybe this is why my experience of longevity was fine. For me this is pure pleasure and indulgence.

raw umber
raw umber

I compared three grapefruit fragrances today: Eau de Pamplemousse Rose by Hermes, Guerlain's Acqua Allegoria Pamplelune, and Hesperides by Fresh.

Eau de Pamplemousee Rose is a bright authentic citrus, beginning with fresh sour and sweet juice and the bitterness of the peel, like a halved yellow grapefruit served in a crystal dish. The grapefruit starts off sharp and natural, but is quickly softened with gentle florals in a crystal vase in the background. This is an elegant scent that is so true to a real grapefruit, I almost expected my wrist to be sticky from the juice.

As it wears on, the sharpness of the grapefruit fades but the sweetness remains, and one is left with a Sun warmed citrus-floral, like waiting on a bench in perfect weather while your friend returns from getting some ice cream.

Hesperides smells like a pleasantly scented grapefruit toy for girls. It smells like a grapefruit vitamin C lozenge. It is sweet though not in a cloying or excessively cheap way, but there is no depth whatsoever to this fragrance. It is a matte, pale yellow grapefruit pillow. It would be a nice first perfume for a girl between the ages of 8 and 12.

Guerlain's Acqua Allegoria Pamplelune smells much less realistic than Eau de Pamplemousee Rose. On my skin, Pamplelune's grapefruit is layered with a subtle ammonia-like almost urine element, which might be a failed attempt at the bitterness of the grapefruit peel, an (off) green aspect, or some sort of pepper/earth note. It is quite unpleasant, and the ammonia element persists throughout the dry-down.

Eau de Pamplemousee Rose has pretty poor longevity, though this means you can keep applying it throughout the day in order to relive that juicy opening. In my opinion, EDC is the perfect concentration for this fragrance, because true to life citrus is most refreshing when experienced in short bursts.

pbluberry
pbluberry

It's funny how this line of Hermes mostly smells very similar. When I put this on or Concentre D'Orange Verte, Eau D'Orange Verte, and Eau de Cologne Hermes all has the same underlining smell. They all are citrusy at varying degrees of citrus or type of citrus. I do enjoy them all. The only way I can make out the differences is to spray them all on individual papers and sniff. There is quite differences in them.

This I can smell rose which none of the others has. It's funny that the grapefruit is sooo overpowering that it's the only thing I smell most of the time.... but then once in a while the rose comes out to play. I would be driving in the car and think to myself... where is this nice rose scent coming from and then eureka... it's the pamplemousse rose.

The only bad thing about this line of Hermes is that it's a cologne which means no lasting power at all.

It's hard to believe in some ways that grapefruit colognes have become an independent genre, but their numbers continue to augment, so we can be very selective if we want. Hermès CONCENTRE DE PAMPLEMOUSSE ROSE is a good one, no doubt, and may appeal to those who find that the Guerlain Aqua Allegoria grapefruit entry (PAMPLELUNE) veers too close to dreaded "cat box" territory. I myself do not perceive it in that way, but apparently quite a few reviewers do.

In this Hermès grapefruit "concentrated cologne" (an idea recently turned into an entire line by the house of Atelier Cologne), there is just as much vetiver as grapefruit, and the citrus is both tart and smooth somehow, as contradictory as that may seem. I'd say that the citrus scent is closer to zest than juice, and it smells very natural without being overwhelmingly grapefruity. Is there really supposed to be rose in this creation? Or does "pamplemousse rose" mean "pink grapefruit". That's how my nose reads it...

For better or for worse (better in my case...), I myself do not find very much overlap between this composition and TERRE, as do some reviewers, and for me this simple yet satisfying composition works very well in both hot and cold weather. All in all, CONCENTRE DE PAMPLEMOUSSE ROSE is a fine and refreshing citrus-vetiver cologne, and I do not believe that one must be a grapefruit nut to wear it, especially since in the drydown the vetiver becomes much more important than the citrus.

I have not tried the diluter version, but this one has pretty good longevity.

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

Nice & Classy smooth citrus scent that i can't stop smelling myself after spray but OMG it's almost gone in 30 mins. It's light & fresh & liveliness which i really love but too poor longevity. I can't feel rose but feel over-standard citrus. I think it has more notes than just citrus & rose, possible vetiver.

I need to bring handed decant to top up during the day when it's gone. By the way, the price maybe not worth for this fast gone scent but i need to accept that the scent is really good. They can put this fragrance into their Jardin line. If you love Terre d'Hermes & Eau de Orange d'Verte, you will love this scent. Another safe but extraordinary scent.

PoeDiggity
PoeDiggity

I loved this from the second I tried it at Saks. It stayed with me all day. It smells great mixed with Bond No 9 Eau De New York, they're fairly similiar... but beware, this will make some people sneeze.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

It wasnt even 5 minutes after spraying on my wrist and I couldnt smell it anymore...its just gone !

fresh_scents
fresh_scents

I'm still testing Eau de Pamlemousse, but so far so good. It has some staying power on my skin which is contrary to the experiences of other reviewers. It's not a fragrance that I would usually consider trying two and three times, but it has grown on me. However, the price has scared me away.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

You can always tell an Ellena scent. They do have a similar feeling and this one is no exception. Amazing grapefruit opening. Leads into a light green, somewhat herbal dry down. Smells to me just like Pacifica Lotus Garden. But typically for a Hermes Ellena creation, it is fleeting. Not worth the price.

Matt Oldham
Matt Oldham

I foolishly bought this when it came out. The grapefruit was so like-wow. But it only lasts 3 minutes. And it's not cheap. And the rest doesn't smell like anything in particular. A serious ripoff. If the grapefruit could be made to last it would be wonderful, better than Guerlain Pamplelune, which I love and is a reasonable price.

witch_mum
witch_mum

One of the few scents where I can tolerate pamplemousse, more over: I like it!

The beginning crispy notes from pamplemousse turn into a VERY slightly rose scent but it won't be a big floral, there is more a light woody base at the end, which is a bit similar to Voyage - típical JCE even.

Actually, I have he Concentrée version issued in 2011, and I have no idea whether the ingredients have been also modified or only the longevity is better than before.

aurorabucky
aurorabucky

A bright juicy genuine grapefruit opening softened by faint floral top notes that are strong for around two hours before dramatically drying down to a more subdued orange/floral/wood. After about four hours, the effect is strictly next-to-skin.

One could see this initial burst and drydown as a problem, or you could do what I do: acquire this specifically as an office scent.

The citrus helps me stay fresh and alert in the morning, and the limited projection and short life of the more assertive scents help to keep the people in cubicles around me un-invaded by my olfactory tastes. Yet, even after several hours, a fresh set of vapors will make their way to my nose to give me a taste of the nice citrus/woods drydown.

I use one spray on the upper chest and a small spray on each wrist. Spraying on my neck results in excessive early projection followed by vanishing after an hour or two. This is a scent that may want to go on places that won't vaporize it in as much of a hurry as with other more durable scents.

By the time I get home, most traces are gone, and I can assume my evening scent (He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood).

SNOOPY
SNOOPY

it smells like a grapefruit for an hour or two tops,then its gone,all gone.where is the development.terrible longevity,and no projection whatsoever.I will try it again and hopefully have better results as I would like the review to be more positive but I have to call it like I smell it.It would take a bloodhound to find the rose here!Very dissappointed.I will say this for it,that the citrus is more natural than all those synthetic sport scents.
This isn't a scent creation from many different ingredients to form something new and unique it is merely bottled grapefruit.@ least make it last longer considering the price tag!If this were a painting it would be one color on canvass.So glad I tried it before wasting that kind of money!However if this is what you want just get some grapefruit and rub it on your skin.125$?LOL!Minimalism gone too far.
Reminds me of the story of "the emperors new clothes"!

mortderire
mortderire

Grapefruit is my favourite citrus scent, so I really wanted to like this. Unfortunately, the top note of grapefruit comes and goes in about half the time it takes to eat an actual grapefruit. What's left after that could be replicated by rubbing a car freshener on your skin. I would recommend this for a quickie w/ a casual partner on a hot summer's eve, as long as you don't last more than ten minutes.

jasonchickerson
jasonchickerson

Pamplemousse Rose is conceived as a classic chypre. Citrus over woods.

Unfortunately, the grapefruit top note is so overwhelmingly chemical it glows like a neon sign. It really is a shame because the rose is used to great effect here, managing to be neither soapy nor powdery and the dry down is a rich and beautiful mossy woods. I might go so far as to call it intoxicating if not for that synthetic slap of grapefruit searing my nostrils.

Stick with its similar but much better, older brother Eau d'Orange Verte.

blaisepascal87
blaisepascal87

elegant and strong at the same time! now hermes have launched "concentrè de pamplemousse rose", that's an eau de toilette, but there isn't yet on this site

glamgirl
glamgirl

Sophisticated citrus - love it.

junglefun
junglefun

A grapefruit burst that includes the seeds.....which I love, too bad that after 10 minutes all is gone. Great smell but hardly worth buying, better off to just go buy a blender and a bag of grapefruits.

K1
K1

So yummy opening and hard to tolerate as perfume for most of people, again citrus overdose and this time it's so deep and sharp.
Extremely casual and sport.
About its pure citrus I must say that you can cut a lime in half and pour its juice on your shirt, now you have Hermes!

longevity 4/10
sillage 9/10
scent 10/10

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Love this one, fresh and clean. Great scent.

Zaya
Zaya

it's perfect!

abirae
abirae

I love grapefruit and was really looking forward to this one. Pamplemousse Rose, Getaine Blanche and Voyage all have a sweaty salty musk drydown on my skin I find very unappealing. If I want to smell like sweat I'll go for a jog, I'd rather earn my sweat than pay to have Hermes replicate it.

Trululu
Trululu

Perfect cologne! It opens with a bitter grapefruit, soft, but not sweet or sugary. And the rose in the middle note is wonderful, white, fresh morning rose with dew on it. Very nice fragance for summer.

Sissi
Sissi

The opening starts with ripe and juicy
note of blood oranges & bitter grapefruit a few minutes later dries down to a note of Black Pepper. the note of Delicate rose hindes benneth
the more Dominering notes of Orange Grapefruit and Black Pepper.

This is an Perfect mood enhancer
next to Lavender perfect for depression
dreary rainy days and dark cold nights.

juliane
juliane

hermes pamplemousse rose and voyage are totally different!
pamplemousse rose opens with a very naturalistic, nicely bitter grapefruit note which is juicy, fresh but never sharp. I need another try to describe the dry down but I already know: I love this one, it's perfect for summer!

minimalist
minimalist

Try Eau de Pamplemousse Rose on your left hand, then try Voyage d'Hermès on your right one: Compare...C'mon Mr Ellena didn't really rack his brains! It's sort of the same fragrance!!OK, Both beautiful..but with that salary..Give us a new thing!

Grapefruit almost never works for me, but I received a sample in a swap and had to at least try it. What a pleasant surprise. A very fine rendition of Grapefruit minus the unfortunate cat-spray edge so many grapefruits get, with a simple, powdery rose. It's a deceptively plain fragrance, easily worn for day, but there's something about it that really would make the transfer to mink and diamonds. There's a classic elegance to this scent that is somehow camouflaged by the citrus rose summery aspects, but it is definitely a great fragrance. Those who fear grapefruit may test with safety. Somehow it's neither harsh, acidic or weird. It's just delicately pretty without being sticky, girly or dated.

khaki
khaki

it's really another typical and great JCE perfume. the very fresh grapefruit note immediately clean my mind. i want to deep and deep smell the lovely fragrance. I definitely want a big bottle!

teedee
teedee

I was totally thrilled and excited to see this in...duty free shop in the airport! I was expecting this rarely seen one to be very hard to find and ridiculously priced. it was not. the price was decent for a hard to find scent, even though it is little more expensive than regular perfumes.

availability and price aside, i immediately take the tester and sprayed it on my wrist. i got the most unique smell i have ever smelled! it's a hint of cirtus, fresh citruses mixed with a hint of flower and a pinch of spice. just a teeny weeny pinch of spice, but it makes all the difference! light and fresh, very Jean-Claude Ellena.

As time goes by, the citruses fades and leave me with lovely light green scent with the flower, rose. lovely!i do think this is the perfect scent to get ready to brave the summer sun!

Unfortunately this lovely scent doesnt last long enough on my dry skin... but, i will find someone who goes to that airport and ask s/he to get me Pamplemousse Rose :)

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Masculine 21st century citrus and a dark, almost burnt rose scent. Very cool and seductive.

pw008
pw008

A very subtle and exquisite blend of grapefruit and rose. It's definitely a step ahead of Ellena's Eau Parfumee au the vert (PR is less sweet, less flowery, more unisex) and Un Jardin sur Nil (in PR the citrus note is less sharp and the composition is much better blended).
I've been long trying to find a citrus cologne that wouldn't make me sneezing because of extreme sharpness of this family, would have decent longevity, and would manage to stay true to the opening notes. This one fills the bill. My favourite cologne so far.

flannelman
flannelman

I have been looking forward to trying this, and had a chance to do so today. Grapefruit is one of my favourite citrus notes, and I was not disappointed in that respect. The top grapefruit note in Eau de Pamplemousse Rose is really good, natural, fresh and, for lack of a better word, sparkling. Definitely mood-uplifting. It doesn't last all that long, mind you. Or rather, it does not disappear but is joined by other citrus and loses its sparkle. I get orange, or perhaps mandarine with its mild sweetness. On a paper strip at least, these notes have a very decent longevity, and end up mixing with a strong rose note. The rose is a gorgeous full-bloom type, but then becomes spicier and greener. At this point, it gets difficult to identify individual notes. I imagine that's the effect of the rhubofix (woody/spicy/floral/fruity mix) which obviously I have never smelled. Whatever it is, green and, to a lesser extent, fruity notes add a touch of sharpness to the heart. I don't get any woody notes. After a few hours, the rose starts to subside, and lingers discretely on what seems to be a predominently green base. I like Eau de Pamplemousse Rose, but I would like it even more if the top grapefruit note lasted a bit longer. Still, it's a fun, uplifting eau de cologne with a difference...

Eau de Pamplemousse Rose by Hermes 4.12 out of 5 based on 405 ratings and 50 user reviews

allbeauty.com
Eau de Cologne 1.7oz
Hermes Eau De Pamplemousse Rose Eau De Cologne Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Hermes Eau De Pamplemousse Rose Eau De Cologne Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Eau de Cologne 1.6oz
Eau De Pamplemousse Rose Perfume by Hermes, 1.6 oz Eau De Cologne Spray Refillable for Women
EAU DE PAMPLEMOUSSE ROSE for UNISEX by Hermes EAU DE COLOGNE SPRAY 3.3 OZ
EAU DE PAMPLEMOUSSE ROSE for UNISEX by Hermes EAU DE COLOGNE SPRAY 3.3 OZ
Hermes Eau De Pamplemousse Rose Eau De Cologne Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Hermes Eau De Pamplemousse Rose Eau De Cologne Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Eau de Cologne 3.3oz
Eau De Pamplemousse Rose Perfume by Hermes, 3.3 oz Eau De Cologne Spray for Women
Hermes Eau De Pamplemousse Rose Eau De Toilette Concentrate Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Hermes Eau de pamplemousse rose - Eau de cologne bottle with pump 6.7 oz
Eau de Cologne
Hermes Eau de pamplemousse rose - Eau de cologne bottle with pump
Hermes Eau de pamplemousse rose - Eau de cologne bottle with pump

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Eau de Pamplemousse Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hermes Eau de Pamplemousse Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Pamplemousse Rose by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Pamplemousse Rose by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.