Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Eau des Merveilles Constellation Hermes for women

Eau des Merveilles Constellation Hermes for women

Eau des Merveilles Constellation Hermes for women Pictures Eau des Merveilles Constellation Hermes for women Pictures

Eau des Merveilles Constellation is the same original Eau des Merveilles fragrance filled in the limited edition bottle. This edition was introduced in 2006. The regular fragrance was created by Ralf Schwieger and Nathalie Feisthauer in 2004.

Orange Fir Resin Pepper

Amber Oak Cedar

Peru Balsam Siam Benzoin Woodsy Notes

Eau des Merveilles Constellation Fragrance Reviews

Today I tested both the original and this limited edition at the same time, to see wether they were really exactly the same.

Guess what, they are not. I am very familiar with the Eau des Merveilles line, so I claim myself able to state the slight differences...;)

This flanker is more on the citrus side, lighter and where there are oranges in the original here I clearly smell lemons.
The original is more gourmand, more "cakey" and also stronger in projection and longevity.

I like both!

I compared the notes with the other limited "Pegase" edition and I think this might be it. Lemon is listed as most prominent note there. So one could say, that the limited editions are the same. Gotta test that...:)

This scent is intoxicatingly addictive to me. It's intense and enthralling. It's my go-to scent when I need to feel exceptionally stunning. Every spray envelops me in a cloud of anticipation, as if something exciting is going to happen.

Not your usual feminine scent. It's womanly, albeit in a reckless manner. The dry down is enchanting and lingers for a long time. My 50ml bottle is running out. I usually get bored with perfumes really fast and often change perfumes. However, I'm actually considering getting a new 3.3 fl. oz bottle because I love this a lot.

I prefer woody and spicy scents. I dislike sweet, girly and fruity scents.

Physical aspects:
The bottle is pretty but I'm not too happy with it because the blue (on the limited edition bottle) has started to peel off. On a side note, I've been using it for quite a few years and it's been carried around in my handbag. So perhaps if you treat it gently, the bottle will stay perfect.

(This review is also accessible at the page for the non-limited edition bottle.)

yep this is same juice of the original in a much more attractive looking bottle.If you are getting this for a higher price than the original then that should be the only reason.The bottle features an etched illustration of the classic chariot of the house under a star constellation.Of course in terms of bottle design I very much prefer Pegase which incidentally is same juice as this but features an illustration of the flying horse Pegasus from the Greek mythology

They are good for layering with thick or syrupy juices and create an enigmatic aura around you.But of cos they are good to wear on their own as they are distinctive in their own right.
Love it!!

Haven't tested the original Merveilles yet, but this limited edition is a definitely a nice citrus-woody one. I like the citrus notes in the opening, fresh and gentle, not the sharp kind of citrus at all. When the citrus flashed away, there is a soft combination of resin and amber that stays close with skin. It's defined as Oriental Woody here, I can't smell a very intense woody note though, all the ingredients smells so natural to me. The bottle is a marvellous work, looks so beautiful. Drawback is that this is a very light perfume, have to spray a bit more every time.

This version is the traditional Eau des Merveilles with a different bottle. The juice is the same, although I prefer this nice blue bottle.

I'd wish Hermes would relaunch Constellation. I think I tried this version in 2006, because year matches, tester's packaging colour seemed to be the same and the both versions of regular Mervelles collection are slightly different to my experience with this one. It was freshest out of all of them, and and there wasn't this sort of thickness, 'dusty' feeling..I guess, it's because incense is absent here..perhaps it was closer tu Eau version then Elixir, not as sweet and orange wasn't that noticable. In the store I remember I tried original Eau des Merveilles and Constellation..and liked last one much more, but while using my tester i just falled in love with this frag. This is perhaps the story why I bought my Elixir version, and how I get acquainted with Hermes as a brand. Constellation was simply enchanting.
Anyone out there: Please, please, please, bring this fragrance back!

Eau des Merveilles Constellation by Hermes 4.32 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Eau des Merveilles Constellation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hermes Eau des Merveilles Constellation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau des Merveilles Constellation by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau des Merveilles Constellation by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.