Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Eau des Merveilles Pegase Hermes for women

Eau des Merveilles Pegase Hermes for women
dislike

Eau des Merveilles Pegase is a limited edition bottle decors of the regular Eau des Merveilles from 2004, created by Ralf Schwieger and Nathalie Feisthauer.

The limited edition was introduced in 2007.

Amber Amalfi Lemon Bitter Orange Pink Pepper Pepper Resin vetyver Virginia Cedar Oak

Eau des Merveilles Pegase Fragrance Reviews

betok
betok

I am a man and buy this one to gift someone, but is so pleasant that I keep to myself hehehe (to me is totally unissex).

Really comforting and long lasting (9 hours in my skin and this is rare).

The bottle is a piece of art!

This is the SAME JUICE as the original.

Pari88
Pari88

A wonderful summer fragrance. I had my mind set on trying the original but searched online and found this version for a better price, so got it instead. I am happy I did. I can only imagine the original smelling more woodsy, and probably better for fall. This is a totaly coool frag with just the right amount of citrus and depth I am looking for in a summer fragrance. It is semi woody with a tad bit of resin NOT SWEET but smooth and deep, slightly oriental. Noone else will be walkking down the hot sidewalk smelling like this.

Edit & Update: This is a cool casual summer or fall frag, but I find myself not grabbing for it often. I decided to give it away. The notes try too hard to be natural, but they still smell like I am walking in the botanical gardens in the middle of the concrete jungle...unnatural..one me at least. Hmmm...I tried to love it, but I only like it.

Heverton
Heverton

Eau des Merveilles Pegase is a fresh, bright fragrance very versatile and which smells very comforting to my nose. There's no very evident orange note in it, instead we have a very appealing citrus combination. Making things short, a must try for everyone! This is a good daily fragrance! Oh, and the bottle looks gorgeous! hahahah

alexandra.07
alexandra.07

It's fresher than original Eau des Merveilles. And I love it.

It's quite difficult for me to buy in my country. I almost gave up. And finally I got it~~~

tri3pod
tri3pod

the scent is so fresh, I am a man but I love to wear it.

guest_Chara
guest_Chara

I love it! Everyone asks me what I'm wearing!

ktv0926
ktv0926

Very similar to the original Eau des Merveilles, maybe a little bit fresher. The color of the bottle is lovely, fairy tail like:-)

P.S. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it!

Eau des Merveilles Pegase by Hermes 4.52 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Eau des Merveilles Pegase fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Hermes Eau des Merveilles Pegase, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau des Merveilles Pegase by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau des Merveilles Pegase by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Eau des Merveilles Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Hermes Eau des Merveilles Constellation Hermes 24 Faubourg Hermes Terre d'Hermes Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Donna Karan Black Cashmere Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Bvlgari BLV Eau de Parfum II Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Guerlain L'Heure Bleue By Kilian Back to Black