Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Jour d`Hermes Parfum Hermes for women

Jour d`Hermes Parfum Hermes for women
dislike

Jour d`Hermes Parfum Hermes for women Pictures Jour d`Hermes Parfum Hermes for women Pictures

Jour d`Hermes Parfum by Hermes is a Floral fragrance for women. Jour d`Hermes Parfum was launched in 2013. Top notes are lemon, grapefruit and water notes; middle notes are gardenia, sweet pea, green notes and white flowers; base notes are musk and woodsy notes.

Lemon Grapefruit Water Notes

Gardenia Sweet Pea Green Notes White Flowers

Musk Woodsy Notes

Jour d'Hermes
Jour d`Hermes Absolu

Jour d`Hermes Parfum Fragrance Reviews

klaaon
klaaon

I like Jour d'Hermes in its EDT expression which was effervescent, bright and full of spring flowers - but I found it somewhat leaning feminine because of the florals.

When I chance upon a great opportunity to purchase the Parfum (extrait) at a steal, I could not help but blind buy and it truly is divine - the citrus is fuller and more persistent in the Parfum expression and the floral notes are more grounded : the Parfum feels like a walk amidst a flowering garden with the florals and the greens, instead of the EDT which feels more like a walk around an empty room with a bouquet form this garden.

It may not have astounding silage but people around you will definitely enjoy it and it holds its own against others such as Tuscan Leather when I wore them at the same time with application to different parts of my body.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Absolutely divine !
I have the original edp but this version is much better. Less sharp, creamy , smooth, elegant . Sheer beauty. Smells like a crisp spring day with perfectly blue sky and pure sunshine, young green vegetation and fresh flower and some citrus fruit . ( think pomelo ).
If I was to reduce the romantic imagery, and simplify everything, I'd say it smells like pomelo and orange blossom and sweet pea. A simple,yet glorious fragrance, natural smelling, elegant, youthful, timeless.
Good silage and decent lasting power. Worth every penny!

nancy.m.coleman1
nancy.m.coleman1

This smells beautiful on me! I get citrusy tanginess at first, and then a soft blossoming of lovely flowers. Toward the end,I get a soft comfortable musky scent with the flowers. I can't stop sniffing my wrist!

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I believe that's one of the scents which smell like holidays in the Mediterranean area - but not necessarily on the beach - rather in a garden by the beach. The citrus zest last longer than the first 5 seconds, which is adorable, but the exotic sweetnes comes out soon and they co-exist for a longer while. This is the magical moment - I feel as if I had layered 2 contrasting scents over one another, while it is still one and the same perfume! Finally, some kind of weird, sweet lemon remains and this is where the magic comes to an end and all that I'm left with is the aroma of quince jam. I don't think I would like my JOUR to smell like this;-/

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Jour d`Hermes Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hermes Jour d`Hermes Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jour d`Hermes Parfum by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jour d`Hermes Parfum by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Jour d'Hermes Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Elie Saab Le Parfum Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Chanel Coco Noir Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge Tom Ford Noir de Noir Hermes Eau des Merveilles Christian Dior Pure Poison Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Christian Dior J`Adore L`Or Chloe Love Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Hermes 24 Faubourg Burberry My Burberry Cartier La Panthere Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Calvin Klein Eternity